Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

I've seen a rapid acceleration of strange health effects around me with people that chose to get vaccinated. My forklift operator got his second shot last Monday (Pfizer) and by Wednesday his middle finger had blown up like a balloon and was causing a lot of pain. He bites his nails and has had finger infections before. He was prescribed antibiotics, but it worsened. So he goes to the hospital and asks they lance it and drain it. No pus. Just blood. The attending doctor has some test (non-Covid) that shows it's viral??? So they told him he'll have to take IV antibiotics for a week. I'm pretty sure he just went to the lake and didn't listen. I guess we'll see on Monday.

Another employee (whom I really good friends with) lost his wife's aunt last week to a brain aneurysm. She was in her 50's and had no previous conditions anyone was aware of. After her first shot, they noticed forgetfulness and mental fog that she had never had before. After two weeks she hadn't improved, but was due for her second shot. One of her daughters begged her not to take it, but she went anyway and died less than 12 hours later. Then at the end of life ceremony - everyone tested positive for COVID. Just one disaster after another for their family. A number of them firmly believe the shot played a major role, others are in denial that it's evern possible.

Lastly, I've known my bosses dad since we were teenagers and he's the toughest I've ever met. He's worked building ice roads in Northern Manitoba since he was a teenager and only retired last year in his mid-70's. After his first shot, he developed shingles and had to be hospitalized for a severe urinary tract infection.

Very tense and strange times.

I spoke with a colleague yesterday, who works for a neuro-ophthalmologist, and she said they are seeing a significant uptick in papilledema in the vaccinated of all age groups. Papilledema is swelling of the optic nerve head, which can cause visual disturbances, headaches and nausea. It's caused by a build up of pressure in or around the brain, causing the optic nerve to swell.

The differential diagnosis includes inflammation and/or infection of the brain, bleeding in the brain, or blockages of blood or cerebrospinal fluid, among others. I'm guessing the vaccine is causing either blood clots or bleeding in the brain. :thdown:

It could be the spike protein, since in a recent sott article sharing the latest research, it can cross the blood brain barrier and into the brain!

I came across this video on bitchute today. Even with everything we're seeing it's still shocking. The first part shows actual pages from the VAERS database where deaths have been removed, and others where deaths have been replaced with different pages. He kept screen shots with the actual number showing death after the jab and then the page is either not available or has been replaced with something else. Also a woman who has an international recruiting company for the gas and oil industry and how the executives are directing HR departments to have plans set up to replace employees who have had the jab within 2-3 years. And a bit about how airlines are discussing banning jabbed people from flying because of the increased risk of blood clots. Great irony there - get the jab so you can fly...oh wait a minute, our liability for you dying inflight because of the blood clots from the jab increases so, sorry, you still can't fly. In a related video Dr. Hodgkinson (retired and fully credentialled-Cambridge graduate, board of examiners in Canada for pathologists) talked about how myocarditis is not MILD because unlike other organs in the body, the heart muscle does not regenerate. Once the cells die from inflammation, they're are GONE. I personally didn't know that. Anyway, here's the video. It seems the only thing that's verifiable is the beginning part with actual VAERS pages onscreen. The video is under 20 minutes.

Here's the second video where he talks about the heart and myocarditis (haven't finished watching yet).

My daughter had her second accident today. She fell down the stairs. She has extreme vertigo. I don't think she broke anything but she is going to be sore. Here is a website reporting the same vaccine side effects my daughter is going through. page after page. The saddest part is that most of them still think they did the right thing getting the jab.

Could it be that they have reached the point where hiding things will simply not work ? Denmark and Norway saw dangerous problems and reacted rapidly in April by stopping using AZ and J&J shots. Are the other so called vaccines more slow "acting" hence are still used ?
The following is from the recent Mercola-Seneff-Mikovits interview posted in the Coronavirus thread - from the video transcription:

Two of the four COVID-19 vaccines on the market in Europe and the U.S., AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson, are using viral vectors and DNA rather than using nanolipid-coated mRNA. Unfortunately, while potentially slightly less dangerous than Moderna’s and Pfizer’s mRNA versions, they can still cause significant problems through mechanisms of their own. As explained by Mikovits:
  • “As mentioned, it's an adenovirus vector expressing the protein. So, the HIV, the XMRV envelope, the syncytin, the HERV-W envelope and the ACE2 are already being expressed in the vector.
  • With respect to the RNA component, it's less dangerous because you're not going to see much of the mechanisms we've been talking about. But these adenovirus vector protein-producing vaccines are grown in an aborted fetal tissue cell line, so now you've got human syncytin [in there]. You've got 8% of the human genome of another human.
  • So, again, looking at the communication that has to regulate your Type I interferon response, it’s going to give you autoimmunity. In immunocompromised people, it's going to continue to express and that will give you a live infection, and you already have your firetrucks fighting another [infection]. You can't fight a war on three fronts.
  • I say, ‘You only need one shot because it's the most toxic.’ It’s the most toxic in that sense. We have many mechanisms to degrade RNA, and we can restore methylation machinery. It's a nightmare, but I believe our immune system can break it [the synthetic vaccine mRNA) down.”
The transcription clarifies everything Seneff and Mikovits said as they used the scientific terminology to explain the mechanisms of the vax and bodily response. Well worth reading, albeit quite troubling.

There's more of this type of video on this YouTube channel. Very good collection.

...to laugh or to cry?

Folks unaware enough to Just Say No to the drug when they had the chance. Now they're spike protein factories and sticky. Glorious!

And to think, I used to consider public buses and subways a great idea! I'd rather walk, now. (I bet I could make a spoon stick to anybody during a metropolitan Summer rush hour. There isn't enough talcum powder in the world...)

There might be space for a YouTube breakdown of magnet challenge videos; sticky skin versus those who have actually had ferrous metal injected into their arms.

And here's a serious question: How well are our immune systems going to be able to compensate for spike breathers in the long run? I mean, it's just more toxic stuff in the air, right? Can we adapt, or are we doomed to always suffer symptoms when we're around these people?

I guess it's better to have hay fever symptoms when in large crowds than to have your organs pestered by aerosol nano-spikes.

Last edited:
One of my long term clients came in today and her mother (87) has passed away. 12 months ago if she had passed away it would have been a COVID tragedy. Today it is accepted as a risk vs benefit and since she was elderly she won't be counted as a vaccine death like she would have been counted a COVID death.

My client was very close to her mother and spoke candidly of her always. She lived in an independent retirement village as part of an elderly care home. She was in good health, went to Pilates every week and was pretty self sufficient, only moving into the facility when her husband passed away so she could be around people since her daughter (my client) lives interstate.

In January my client told me her Mum was getting the jab (I don't recall which one although she did tell me at the time). I asked her if she was concerned about it and she said "God no, my mum is fit as a fiddle. But the care home wants everyone to get it because then everyone is safe". Her mother had the second dose and all of a sudden went from being 'fit as a fiddle' to dead.

My client didn't blame the vaccine - this is my own perception but it is difficult not to wonder how one goes from Pilates to the coffin in little more than a month. What saddens me most is that these are good, giving people who deserve better and I wonder just how much of this we are going to see before those who still believe the narrative realise the nightmare we are seeing unfold?

Going to be keeping an eye on athletes from both the Euros and Olympics this summer. Want to see how many go down inexplicably.
This caught my eye, also from EU 2020, though nothing in the article says what actually happened.

A football fan has been rushed to hospital in serious condition after reportedly falling from the stands at Wembley Stadium in London during the England versus Croatia game at Euro 2020 on Sunday.
According to local reports, the supporter went over a barrier before plunging to the ground.
It does not say whether he was drunk or whether it was deliberate, but it made me think of vaccination and that perhaps he just collapsed in an unfortunate place.

The Daily Mail and other MSM sites, mention it too, but only that it happened at kick-off and that he was in a serious condition.

I'm curious if Danish members here could possibly find that radio broadcast they are talking about (P3)?
I found the archive, but didn't locate the bit where vaccination was supposedly mentioned. The show on the Friday night lasted 3 hours and the show the next day, when the match took place, lasted 8 hours. I skimmed through the audios but without the happy chance of finding the needle in the haystack.

The Sun newspaper makes the suggestion that he was fixing a flag. It is possible, but it could also well be a quick manoeuvre to distract the attention away from considering other possibilities.
He is believed to have plunged from the third tier while trying to fix a flag.
There must have been witnesses present who could verify that, so it isn't just a belief. Did he have a flag in his hand at the time? An easy question which it shouldn't be hard for a journalist on the ground to find out. So until now it is just belief that the above is based on though the headline states it as a fact. That makes me suspicious if of nothing else, then of bad journalism.

The Sun newspaper makes the suggestion that he was fixing a flag. It is possible, but it could also well be a quick manoeuvre to distract the attention away from considering other possibilities.

There must have been witnesses present who could verify that, so it isn't just a belief. Did he have a flag in his hand at the time? An easy question which it shouldn't be hard for a journalist on the ground to find out. So until now it is just belief that the above is based on though the headline states it as a fact. That makes me suspicious if of nothing else, then of bad journalism.
Let's see how many weird accidents or incidents take place. I'm sure they will come up with "rational" explanations for all. But let's just see how many incidents take place.

I have a very dear friend. She is already a little older (74) and when she recently told me enthusiastically that she was getting her vaccination I was honestly shocked. We discussed all of these things at our weekly meetings. She had all the relevant medical information. And yet ... She regularly sees MSM and the programming that results in it should not be underestimated.

In any case, she has various previous illnesses. She has most of the problems with osteoarthritis. In pretty much all joints. Numerous operations, artificial joints, etc. So basically she has the problem of constant chronic inflammation values.

A week after the first vaccination, she had an attack of dizziness and lightheadedness during her physical therapy. It was in a pool and she went underwater and had to be pulled up by the therapist. She told me that for a brief moment she did not know where she was and that she also had difficulty articulating.

The second recent result after the second vaccination is a very bad and persistent inflammation of the tendon sheath of her hand (although she never overloads the hand). And despite treatment with cortisone, the inflammation parameters do not go down.

Seeing all of this tears my heart apart because I really value her as a person and personality. Of course I see the immediate connection with the vaccination. It is hidden from her because of the programming. My mother and stepfather also have their vaccinations. You know my attitude. I told you what I know You ignored it. We talked openly about it and agreed that we would not discuss this issue any further as it divides us. Although it is difficult for me to watch it, I am very happy to have my family (and we really love each other) still with me and by my side. The only question is how long ...😥

The other thing that has really struck me for some time are neurological abnormalities in people around me, especially customers. I come into contact with around 100 people every day. There are two things that I noticed. I now know which of our regular customers have been vaccinated (they tell it with pride and feel like, yes, what actually?). You seem a bit dazed to me, almost as if you were slightly drunk. Some of them have difficulty finding words. At first I thought I was just imagining it. But my husband noticed it too.

At the same time, I notice that when I walk through a large shop or a busy pedestrian zone that people keep bumping into me, walking uncoordinated. I notice increased ataxia. Now one might think that I am just becoming more aware of this because I have dealt with possible neurological side effects. But that is not the case. My uncle has had Parkinson's for years. With this in mind, I often (and for many years) look at people while they are running and see abnormalities. And I can definitely say that they put on weight.

Around me most of my colleagues are getting vaccinated. It was first promoted a month ago and only in 'limited supply', so many jumped at the 'opportunity'. One of the colleagues (though I didn't know him personally) died suddenly at the age of 64. He collapsed on the platform and that was it. I do not know 100% that he was vaccinated, but in the company there is a majority of authoritarian followers and it would be unusual if he wasn't vaccinated. I saw a couple of colleagues from his work place at work the other day and though I wanted to ask them if he had been vaccinated, I refrained from it. They informed though that they had of course both been vaccinated. I will continue my enquiries, but the suspicion is great, though no-one even mention the vaccine. It is like taboo to ask such questions. Heresy against the covid religion is not tolerated, so one has to be discreet in such an environment.

Back
Top Bottom