Space ships?

DreamGod said:
What I mean is that all this seems to be with the intention of make the people believe that something is coming, they bring this kind of news about the three objects, then the crop circles has something alike to the point of three things that maybe interpreted as ships, and then there are more crop circles with a polar calendar on it pointing to August 4th... So... We know because of the C´s about this nephilim ships coming this way, but despite they are 3D, they live in 4D, so I dont believe we will notice when they approach as they will not appear in our 3D reallity till they get in here.

Thats my thought

Well said. Not only that but given the quantum nature of our universe, there is no way to give a calendar date of when it'll exactly happen.

Ships are coming, comets, companion star, elenin (possible "black death"), ice age and finally the Wave.

On top of that, what I do believe is about the comet cluster thing, that some will notice when they enter the solar system but secret goverment will try to camuflage the news trying to desinform with all those thing about nibiru and pluto as a binary planet etc... and meanwhile they will make a lot of mess here in the politics or syria or olympic games to distract people and keep them ocuppied on other things, because as I believe, this is about to get ugly in no more than a year, and by ugly i mean some big fireworks in the sky.

I fear that as well. The big show is due any moment now.

DreamGod said:
So... We know because of the C´s about this nephilim ships coming this way, but despite they are 3D, they live in 4D, so I dont believe we will notice when they approach as they will not appear in our 3D reallity till they get in here.

Can you give the session where it was stated that the Nephilim live in 4D? I have not found anything. Here's what I did find that talk about the Nephilim being 3D:

Session 941022 said:
Q: (L) Tell me about the Nephilim.
A: That was a race of beings in the third level of density which
came from an actual planet at another point in this particular
galaxy also in the third level of density, who were taken, or
shall we say kidnapped, reprogrammed and retrained by the
Lizard Beings to act as enforcers during a particular era of
what you would measure as your past.
Q: (L) What era was that?
A: That was an era... it would have been approximately 8 to 5
thousand years ago but there are also dates relating to 12 to
14 thousand years ago and others. Dating system is not ours
and does not exist for us.
Q: (L) For how many years did these beings exist on our
earth?
A: Approximately 15 to 18 hundred years. They died off
because they were not able to reproduce naturally in the
atmosphere of the earth and experimentation to try to cause
them to intermix with the human population did not succeed.
Q: (L) When did the last of them die off?
A: Probably near 6 to 7 thousand years ago. But there is also
a reference point of 12 to 14 thousand years as well.
Q: (L) What was the name of the planet they came from?
A: Dorlaqua.
Q: (L) Where was this planet located?
A: This planet was located in the Orion complex.

Session 990731 said:
Q: Okay, I guess that you are saying that there is some
assuming going on here. So, let me ask this: are there 36
million Lizards on their way here?
A: The Lizard beings occupy 4th density.
Q: Are you saying that because they occupy 4th density, they
don't have to COME here because they ARE here?
A: Close.
Q: Now, you have told us that there ARE 36 million Nephilim
on the way.
A: Nephilim are 3rd density; big difference.

You were near the answer :)

Q: (L) I am assuming that if the Nephilim are 3 d that they die like we do. Is this correct?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) So, we can shoot them and they will die?
A: Correct. But wrong approach.
Q: (L) What is the right approach?
A: Knowledge protects.
Q: (L) Well, if a 15 foot tall guy comes at me and wants to knock me around, what is knowledge going to do to protect me?
A: You will be in 4th density.
Q: (L) So, before they get here we will be 4 d?
A: Crossing.
Q: (L) All three of us?
A: Yes, and many others.
Q: (L) So, we are not going to have to deal with the Nephilim?
A: Not correct.
Q: (L) Does this mean that there will be 3 and 4 d beings on the planet at the same time and that some will have to deal with these guys and some won't?
A: But you will have to too.
Q: (L) I don't understand. Are these Nephilim coming here to transition to 4 d also?
A: They already live there as 3 density beings. Demonstration: When you are abducted you are 3rd density but you are taken into 4th density.

Ekios said:
You were near the answer :)

Q: (L) I am assuming that if the Nephilim are 3 d that they die like we do. Is this correct?
Q: (L) Well, if a 15 foot tall guy comes at me and wants to knock me around, what is knowledge going to do to protect me?
Q: (L) Does this mean that there will be 3 and 4 d beings on the planet at the same time and that some will have to deal with these guys and some won't?
Q: (L) I don't understand. Are these Nephilim coming here to transition to 4 d also?
A: They already live there as 3 density beings. Demonstration: When you are abducted you are 3rd density but you are taken into 4th density.

Ah, okay, thank you Ekios. :flowers:

From Session November 2, 1994

Q: (L) Now, when you talk about the comet cluster, as you have on many occasions, the technical definition of a comet is that it is a chunk of ice. Is this the case with the comets in this cluster?
A: And other substances, primarily iridium cores.
Q: (L) Now you say there are 36 million Nephilim heading this way, are they 4th density beings?
A: No. They live in 4 d but are 3 d. They are as physical as you. Behave like gestapo. Gestapo was inspired by Nephilim through Lizard beings' influence over Hitler. It was a practice run.
Q: (L) Are any of the Nephilim going to be friendly toward us?
A: No.
Q: (L) Now, you said that the Nephilim were seeded on a planet called D'Ankhiar as were human beings. When you said we were seeded there, what did you mean.
A: Was proper environment for molecularization.
Q: (L) Are you saying that the physical bodies on planet earth, the various types of mankind such as Neanderthal, Cro-Magnon, Australopithicus etc., were generated on that other planet and then brought here?
Q: (L) I don't understand. Are these Nephilim coming here to transition to 4 d also? A: They already live there as 3 density beings. Demonstration: When you are abducted you are 3rd density but you are taken into 4th density.

Back
Top Bottom