SOTT monthly Earth Changes Summary video suggestions

In Greece, after the wild fires, severe flooding submerged entire towns:

Neighbouring Turkey was also hit by floods in the same week

and Bulgaria as well

As of yesterday:

The death toll from flooding in central Greece has increased to 10 while 4 others are missing

The death toll from severe flooding in central Greece rose to 10 people Friday, while another four remained missing, the country’s civil protection minister said. Rescue crews in helicopters and boats ferried hundreds of people from inundated villages to safety.

Flooding triggered by rainstorms also hit neighboring Bulgaria and Turkey, killing a total of 22 people in all three countries since the rains began Tuesday.

In Greece, the rainstorms turned streams into raging torrents that burst dams, washed away roads and bridges and hurled cars into the sea, and many of the flooded areas were left without power or drinking water. Authorities have said some regions received twice the average annual rainfall for Athens in the space of just 12 hours.

Although the rainstorms had stopped by Friday, floodwater continued to rise after the Pineios River burst its banks near the city of Larissa, one of Greece’s largest cities with a population of around 150,000, triggering evacuation orders for several areas.

Oh that's funky, I have see rain and snow in sunny days.. but it's usually accompanied by clear clouds that have just left, so there's awareness of it. Unless the lady was inside when the clouds were present and only stepped outside when they had already gone, it's a funky event.

the one thing I will say is that she could've extended her hand out and show the rain actually falling on her, because the droplets are not that visible as she's shooting the video, she also did not do a full 360 and I can hear something like an air compressor or motor running in the background, my first thought would've been.. is someone spraying something? and look everywhere. But I will allow for the weirdness of it. On that article you shared Emerald. Rob, I found it very interesting that the events associated with the phenomena are all creepy or rare:
  1. In South Africa, there is an Afrikaans saying when a sunshower occurs; "Jakkals trou met wolf se vrou," which translates to "Jackal marries the wolf's wife."
  2. In Bulgaria, it is common to refer to a "bear getting married" when this event takes place.
  3. In El Salvador, the people refer to "a deer giving birth."
  4. In Cuba, there is a saying, "Se está casando la hija del diablo," which translates to "The devil's daughter is getting married" when a sunshower occurs.
  5. In parts of the United States, it is said that "the devil is beating his wife" during this event.
  6. In Poland, there is the following saying; "Słońce świeci, deszczyk pada, baba jaga masło składa", which means "a witch is busy making butter."
  7. In Argentina, it means "An old woman is getting married."
  8. In Korea, the saying goes, "The fox is marrying the tiger" during a sunshower.
  9. In parts of Pakistan, a sunshower translates to, "One eye jackal's wedding."
Regarding the second Sun, It looks like lens flare, but then again.. it did not move at all, perhaps he has a fancy cameras with two lenses, one of which doesn't move? that's about the only explanation I could come up with, so.. it's mysterious.

Back
Top Bottom