So glad you are still here

Vic

Jedi Council Member
I haven't posted since 2013, but have been lurking. And it's true - you can lurk because you think you haven't got anything worth saying. I actually haven't, but posting anyway because I feel I should. I want to. Back in 2013 I was a right little troublemaker here. People got a bit irritated with me but they didn't kick me out. I thought I knew things, but I really know nothing. And I've used the terms 'I' and 'me' a dozen times already.

So, I can't tell you how happy I am the Cassiopaea forum, and the organisation is still here, and thriving. Laura just published her book. I think she had just started researching it when I joined. 7 years of research, and 600+ pages - incredible.

I hope I can contribute here in an effective way. I am a care worker now, but I have a secondary income stream from trading the foreign currency market. Care work and trading the Forex market are two things that I know quite a lot about, so hopefully might be able to use that in some way here. I also qualified as an NLP practitioner, and Reiki master, but haven't pursued those to any real extent. Lost both my parents so well versed in bereavment/grief. I also lost a beloved Cat, and that was as painful. I learned the difference between pain and suffering though.

Anyway, again, so glad you are still here. Feels like coming home. Bit of a cliche I know, but true.

Welcome back, Vic. Since you mentioned that you're familiar with NLP, I'm curious about how you see the massive and relentless covid propaganda that's going on? In a recent interview by the 'Corona Investigative Committee' (run by Reiner Fuellmich) they talked to Brian Gerrish who's an investigative journalist in Britain (runs the ukcolumn.org news site) who said that it's clear to him that the MSM and governments around the world are using NLP techniques to hypnotize people. Would you agree with that assessment, and if so, can you see specific examples of how this is used?

Back
Top Bottom