Session transcripts as one big HTML file

Thanks KS, it is much easier (for me) to read the transcripts from your PDF files.

I have read almost the entire sessions transcripts from the pdf file with 2720 pages and there are minor errors and some text missing in various places.

Just saw the newer pdf with 2869 pages. Just wondering, apart from newer sessions not included, were there any missing sessions in that earlier file with 2720 pages?

Last edited:
Thanks KS, it is much easier (for me) to read the transcripts from your PDF files.

I have read almost the entire sessions transcripts from the pdf file with 2720 pages and there are minor errors and some text missing in various places.

Just saw the newer pdf with 2869 pages. Just wondering, apart from newer sessions not included, were there any missing sessions in that earlier file with 2720 pages?
Honestly, I'm not too sure which versions of PDFs you are comparing. That kind of change can be a case of changing margins and other formatting-related changes that I've made.
I'm really glad you skimmed through all the documents. I plan to set up a GitHub repository for the automatic building of the content (already done GitHub action for that), but this will be on a separate new account that is unliked from my personal profile. This will allow you for example to fill an issue ticket if something is not right, that I'll fix, and also we will have a history of changes from build to build. Stay tuned:cool2:

Honestly, I'm not too sure which versions of PDFs you are comparing.

I read this one in its entirety:

1.png

After reading most of it, I saw you had uploaded this one:

2.pngSince that newer Pdf has 149 more pages with just one more additional session, I thought that maybe a session was missing in the older pdf. But I think they are all included - but I don't know - I just didn't want to miss anything.

Last edited:
@KS, I used your script before with Go 1.18 (I believe) and it worked fine. Now with 1.19 it says "Collected 0 links". I had to run mod init + mod tidy to make it work at all. Is there a way to use this script with Go 1.19? Sorry, I don't know a thing about Go, just using StackOverflow. Thanks.

@KS, I used your script before with Go 1.18 (I believe) and it worked fine. Now with 1.19 it says "Collected 0 links". I had to run mod init + mod tidy to make it work at all. Is there a way to use this script with Go 1.19? Sorry, I don't know a thing about Go, just using StackOverflow. Thanks.
Hi, I've completely abandoned the idea of scraping the whole forum every time, because there was quite substantional amount of sessions that needed some manual corrections. So I've abandoned the old way of doing it, along with the repositories. The new way of doing these session compilations is that I've scraped all the sessions to Markdown format, reviewed them (took me hours), corrected formatting errors (because of conversion) and some missing parts. If there is a new C's session, I'll just convert it to the Markdown document, see if anything is good, and adding to the repository (need to do that for February one).

I'm planning to create a separate anonymous account to be able to also share it here.

As you will see, it is just a repository of Markdown files that is assembled to the different formats using Pandoc tool, which is totally awesome! The repository also contains a Docker manifest for building this compilation in a container, so you don't need all the dependencies to be installed on your system (but you need to be on GNU/Linux because of the shared folder feature that is used).

Hopefully the build process is sufficiently explained in the README.md file, but as you can see, I've also created a GitHub Actions manifests, so GitHub will build the compilation on every commit (click on the "Actions" tab, then click on "Initial commit" in "All workflows", and in "Artifacts" there is a "Session files" archive that contains almost everything sans HTML file, because GitHub's Ubuntu is using an outdated Pandoc package).

Last edited by a moderator:
For the tech-savvy folks here, I've moved the sessions repository to a separate GitHub account:

Feel free to test it, fork it, and do whatever you want with it. Assets are built after every commit, currently could be viewed as action artifacts, so if anyone wants to download archive with the latest session compilation:
  1. Go to "Actions" tab
  2. Click on topmost entry in "All workflows" list
  3. Click on "Session files" in "Artifacts" section
I'll make this simpler when I find some time and inspiration ;)

Hi all, I've automated build of the website that stores newest compilations of the sessions. It is available here:

One big HTML file is also back, although in a slightly changed form (because it's generated by different tool now):

The page is regenerated by me semi-automatically, whenever a new session will appear. Happy searching :)

Thank you KS! This is wonderfully helpful! I’m undertaking a project to print out and bind (in 3-ring form at the very least) the sessions, in the event that TPTB disrupt our access. Having it all as a reference will most definitely, at the very least for myself, serve as a literal survival tool. Now to figure out the best way to assemble a 2910 page tome!😄 I’ll most definitely have to stock up on toner!! Ha!! Kidding, there’s a shop on the corner that can handle the whole process. Cheers! 🍻

Hi all, I've updated the repository with a chat script that uses OpenAI's ChatGPT to index sessions, and query them. What you need to get it running (apart from Python 3) is to create an OpenAI account and obtain an API token. API requests are not free, but you get 5 USD free credits when registering with a new phone number. Example prompts below, happy chatting ;-)
Ask: Who are Cassiopaeans?
Cassiopaeans are unified thought form light beings that transmit through a medium named Laura.

Ask: Elaborate about Grays.
According to the context information provided, Grays are a type of alien species that have an anterior brain and are capable of telepathic communication with humans through technological processes that do not require close physical proximity. They are also known to implant physical devices in humans for various purposes, such as tracking, altering consciousness, and mind or motor control. The context also suggests that there may be a government cover-up of the existence of aliens and UFOs, and that the phenomenon of Gray alien abductions in the US may be a distraction from the real issues at hand.

Ask: What is the 666 number?
The 666 number is mentioned in prophetic works and has multiple meanings, including representing monetary control and the New World Order. It is also associated with the Visa credit card company, as the letters VI, S, and A represent the number 6 in different languages.

Ask: Elaborate about the Atlantis.
According to the context information, Atlantis was not a nation, land, island, or continent, but rather a civilization. It was a home base of an advanced civilization of three races of humans occupying different sections of a huge island empire, which underwent three incarnations over a 100,000 year period. The three races were the Celts, Kantekkians, and a third race that no longer exists, somewhat resembling Australian or Guinean aborigines, only lighter in complexion. Atlantis existed during the ice age, and the world's climate was scarcely any colder away from the ice sheets than it is today. The sea level was several hundred feet lower during that time due to ice piled up at the poles. Atlantis was largely destroyed by one of the three cataclysms, and the Paranthas, a nation of a race mentioned above, were at war with the Celts of India. The Vedas were written by the descendants of Parantha, as per "Divine guidance."

Ask: Who were the Paranthas?
The Paranthas were a nation or race mentioned above, and were the antecedents of the Aboriginal people of Australia.

Ask: What is known about the Kantekkians?
The Kantekkians were a group of people who were involved in the division of the "Sons of One" and the "Sons of Belial" in Atlantis. They were also associated with the Celts and were originally from the Kurgan region, north and west of the Caucasus. Some of them arrived on the Canary Islands 12,000 years ago, possibly from Atlantis, and were known for their propensity for head hunting to accrue negative energy and power.

Ask: Elaborate about the deivision of the "Sons of One".
The "Sons of One" were a philosophical and religious division, which was initially a racial division between the "Sons of Belial" and the "Sons of One." The Kantekkians were the "Sons of Belial," and the "Sons of One" were associated with the monotheistic idea, which was perverted to Judaism and then transformed into the Christian religious mythos. The division was woven by those who portray the lights and has been an ongoing theme since Atlantean times.

Ask: Are aliens good or bad?
The context information does not provide a clear answer to whether aliens are good or bad. There is a discussion about different types of alien contacts, some of which were benevolent, and a warning about being naive and expecting attacks. However, there is also a suggestion that some aliens may have negative intentions towards humanity, such as reducing the population and using humans for spare parts. Overall, the context suggests that the nature of alien beings and their intentions towards humanity may be complex and varied.

Back
Top Bottom