Session transcripts as one big HTML file

But beware, sometimes the answers are just silly. I guess a lot can be tweaked about the index, but as with ChatGPT, I still got the feeling that it's still a "Chinese room" experience, without much understanding of the provided data.
Ask: Elaborate on 3rd density.
Third density refers to the level of awareness and consciousness that human beings possess. It is the level where we experience the illusion of three-dimensional reality, but we can never fully experience the plane moving at right angles to itself. We can only know things by our perception, and we create an illusion based on memory and knowledge. Fourth density would be a level of awareness where one would know the cup or other object all the way through at once, experiencing a sphere inside and out and all around all at once. Fifth density would be fourth density nature turned at right angles to itself, and sixth and seventh densities would follow the same pattern. The completion point is the seventh density, which the Cassiopaeans call "The One."

Ask: Elaborate on density levels.
According to the context information, there are seven levels of density. The first level is rocks, minerals, and plants, which have an awareness at their level. The second level is the animal kingdom, which has an awareness of a line moving at right angles to itself, or planes. The third level is human beings, who have the awareness of the plane moving at right angles to itself, but can never experience this fully. Fourth density is inclusive of all the densities below it and an added density. Fifth would be fourth density nature turned at right angles to itself. The same for sixth and then seventh, which is referred to as "The One" and is the completion point. It is also mentioned that when one reaches the seventh level, all do, and time does not exist at this level. Additionally, it is suggested that darkness unifies all densities.

Ask: Can one transit to the 4th density?
Yes, one can transit to the 4th density if they have reached the correct frequency vibration and have raised themselves up to the point that the wave will take them. However, being a 4th density candidate does not necessarily guarantee that one will make it into 4th density.

Ask: Are mRNA vaccines good?
According to the context information provided, mRNA vaccines are considered dangerous and risky due to the potential for genetic recombination and transformation into mutation and amplification factories for something worse than COVID. Therefore, the answer to the question is no, mRNA vaccines are not considered good.

Ask: What is the origin of the COVID pandemic?
According to the given context information, the origin of the COVID pandemic is believed to be a vaccine experiment at Fort Detrick that had unexpected effects and in some cases did the opposite of what was intended. The strain escaped into a population and further mutated, and it was carried to China by US soldiers. Further mutations have occurred, some engineered via STO forces by virtue of the virus taking hold in certain persons whose spiritual force was able to direct the progression. At this point, there are two major strains. The elite need to stop the spread of that which they "created".

Ask: What is the Quorum?
The Quorum is a group that is part of a world banking conglomerate and is behind some funding similar to Lindemann. It is not the group that they are supposed to be looking for, but it is still interesting.

Ask: Elaborate about Lindemann.
Lindemann is mentioned in the context of the Institute for the Study of Contact with Non-human Intelligence (ISCNI) and their reaction to the speaker's (presumably the person asking the question) talk. The speaker expresses concern that Lindemann and others in the scientific community are becoming too rigid in their approach to studying the phenomenon of aliens and that they need to loosen up and embrace a more open learning forum. The answer suggests that the speaker should persist in expressing these thoughts to Lindemann and others in order to help them see the value of studying the phenomenon in a more holistic way that includes the ethereal plane and methodologies. Overall, Lindemann is portrayed as someone who is part of the scientific community and may need to be convinced to adopt a more open-minded approach to studying the phenomenon of aliens.

Hi all, I've automated build of the website that stores newest compilations of the sessions. It is available here:

One big HTML file is also back, although in a slightly changed form (because it's generated by different tool now):

The page is regenerated by me semi-automatically, whenever a new session will appear. Happy to scrape searching :)
Would it be possible to do this for other languages as well? See here. It would be really great.

Would it be possible to do this for other languages as well? See here. It would be really great.
Yes, of course, I was planning a little rewrite of the book-building script for easier integration with other languages. I've also seen that @isparnid opened a pull request with some additional French sessions that I need to review and accept. Thanks for that! I must say that I wasn't working on polishing and adding new things because I wasn't sure if it was that usable. I'll look into how to automate scraping other languages as well in the coming days🤞

@Undefined the latest session is still not available here?
Yes, I haven't worked on the repository for a while, as I wasn't sure if anyone was using it (cassiopaeatranscripts.org seems to be a much better option for searching). I'm currently on vacation and, paradoxically, wasn't able to work on a building script rewrite. I'm wondering if PDF exporting and multiple languages could not be part of cassiopaeatranscripts.org. This way, we would have one source of transcripts. What do you think?

Yes, I haven't worked on the repository for a while, as I wasn't sure if anyone was using it (cassiopaeatranscripts.org seems to be a much better option for searching). I'm currently on vacation and, paradoxically, wasn't able to work on a building script rewrite. I'm wondering if PDF exporting and multiple languages could not be part of cassiopaeatranscripts.org. This way, we would have one source of transcripts. What do you think?
Epub/Azw files for Kindle were very handy and can be searched offline. I personally don't use PDF at all.

OK, thanks for giving me a shout :) I'm currently working on a multipurpose command-line tool to process HTML, query parts of the document via CSS selectors, apply Mozilla's readability algorithm, convert HTML to Markdown, and do query replaces via Regex. It'll be very useful for forum scraping; I just need some more time to brew it (I thought that I'd finish the initial version on vacation, but as it turned out, I have even less time for myself).

Apologies for the very long delay. I've started a new job, and I'm currently onboarding, plus, added to that, I got a flu type A along with my daughter, so things are moving slowly and painfully. But I made some progress, and I hope to be able to present some results soon!

Back
Top Bottom