Session 9 March 2024

About watching lands, skies and waters... Ross Coulthart is asking about a massive water anomaly in the South Atlantic, apparently some sort of wave height anomaly, with waves peaking at over 14 m, yesterday and today. Creepy.

Did a comet hit the ocean? Did a mothership come to the surface?

WAS IT GODZILLLA?!

View attachment 94282

And then apparently it disappears in the blink of an eye:

Edit: This vid says that it didn't disappear, but massive waves are headed North through the Atlantic.

I did a preliminary look at the Ventusky app to get more info on what its actually supposed to be reporting. IE where the raw data is coming from and is there any potential interpretation skewing that occurs. I can safely say right now, I have no idea :umm: They do say its mostly NOAA via NOMAS and DWD via Open Data Server.

But, some interesting things to note from their About section:
Waves
The application displays two types of waves: swells and wind waves. Waves travelling outside of their place of origin, and are thus not caused by local winds, are called swells. Waves caused by winds in that specific location are called wind waves. In the application, wind waves are marked in white and swells are marked in black. This feature allows you to quickly find areas where high wind waves are travelling in a different direction from the swells. Significant wave height is the average height (trough to crest) of the one-third highest waves. Given the variability of wave height, the largest individual waves are likely to be somewhat less than twice the reported significant wave height for a particular day. Wave period is time interval between arrival of consecutive crests at a stationary point.
There are only swells, no wind waves. On the 10th, 7PM, when zoomed in, there little glitches that can be seen in the center of it. Similarly on the 9th 7PM. There's also a high pressure system that seems to stay on the east-ish side of it. If its a data glitch, its a strange data glitch

Well, so I’ve skimmed through The 12th Planet, The Ward of Gods and Mam, and The Stairway to Heaven, and I’ve got squat. I could continue with Sitchin’s other books, (and I’m pretty sure about that pine cone = pineal gland thing), but all I’ve found so far are more pictures of handbags without any reference to what they contain.
View attachment 94105
Clif High, has mentioned that the overlords of that time were very concerned about keeping their DNA in containers thus their waste products had a strict protocol on its disposal. Maybe that's why the bags are depicted throughout all the murals as a reminder. Hmmm

Clif High, has mentioned that the overlords of that time were very concerned about keeping their DNA in containers thus their waste products had a strict protocol on its disposal. Maybe that's why the bags are depicted throughout all the murals as a reminder. Hmmm
My guess is that’s how they stored data, we are headed that way.
Storing data in DNA sounds like science fiction, yet it lies in the near future. Professor Tom de Greef expects the first DNA data center to be up and running within five to ten years. Data won't be stored as zeros and ones in a hard drive but in the base pairs that make up DNA: AT and CG. Such a data center would take the form of a lab, many times smaller than the ones today. De Greef can already picture it all. In one part of the building, new files will be encoded via DNA synthesis. Another part will contain large fields of capsules, each capsule packed with a file. A robotic arm will remove a capsule, read its contents and place it back.

We're talking about synthetic DNA. In the lab, bases are stuck together in a certain order to form synthetically produced strands of DNA.
Data storage in DNA offers many advantages. A DNA file can be stored much more compactly, for instance, and the lifespan of the data is also many times longer. But perhaps most importantly, this new technology renders large, energy-guzzling data centers obsolete.

So these ‘handbags’ are depicted as some sort of receptacle that is in hand of the gods or beings shown.
If the handbags contain dna that is encoded data (perhaps it is organised as knowledge) then the image could he interpreted as beings that have data or encoded knowledge in their hands, controllable and able to be manipulated. Or simply utilised.

Q: (Joe) So the program change then is something other than the work or the machinations of the overt political elite in the West?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Is it 4D STS?

Q: (Joe) What is it, Laura? What is it then?

(Niall) A space threat?

A: Watch the skies and land and oceans.

Q: (L) Well, that's everything.

(Andromeda) But mostly natural.

I suppose that the program change will take a little longer to manifest itself. That is, in case we rule out the eclipse, and that strange anomaly occurring in the South Atlantic that is part of the phenomenon we are expecting...

Q: (Approaching Infinity) In an early session you said that Admiral Byrd expected only to encounter "an encampment of detached Nazis” in Antarctica during Operation High Jump. What did he actually encounter?

A: Cannibal window fallers.

Q: (L) That was pleasant.

(Approaching Infinity) In 1988, Byrd's son Richard Byrd Jr. died mysteriously at the age of 68. He was found malnourished and dehydrated in a vacant warehouse after having been missing for three weeks. He had been en route to Washington for an event ceremony in honor of his father. What happened to him?

A: SPA. Link was established by his father.

Q: (L) Well, that's creepy.

After reading the above I wondered about the description of the window fallers that they were "cannibals". Cannibal means "an animal/creature that feeds on flesh of its own species". So unless these were "humanoid" window fallers, maybe it doesn't immediately means that they also eat humans? We simply don't know.

But then the C's said "see previous answer" in relation to Byrd's son Richard Byrd being found malnourished and dehydrated, indicating that these cannibal window fallers were after him. But it still doesn't explain why he was found malnourished and dehydrated, imo. Did he die due to lack of food and water because he was extremely afraid, including extreme fear to get food and water?

Or it was the result of the window fallers actually getting to him because of the established link? And if the cannibals (flesh eaters) got to him, then why...ahem...his body was intact? Or maybe they feed on energy and/or bodily fluids? :huh:

Speaking about Antarctica, I recently listened to the following interview that was linked in this Cassiopaea substack article. I recommend listening to the whole interview, but there was one particularly interesting story about around 15 scientists from the National Science Foundation, who went to Antarctica during the 1994-1995 Antarctic season. The naval officer in the interview was one of those who transported the scientists to their destination, which was Marie Byrd Land.

The flying crew unloaded the scientists and their stuff, and then returned to McMurdo Station. The scientists were supposed to be in constant contact and call in every 24 hours, but then they stopped calling in. The pilots went to check on them and found that the scientists disappeared. The camp was there, including all their things, but the scientists were gone. So the pilots returned to McMurdo.

A week after they were told to go to the camp again, because the scientists finally called in and asked to be transported to McMurdo one week earlier than they were supposed to. When the pilots arrived, all the things were packed and the scientists waited for them on the ice. The scientists didn't even wait for the cargo to be loaded, they quickly went into the aircraft and sat on their seats.

The most weird thing was that none of the scientists would say anything. The flying crew tried to offer them food, something to drink, trying talking to them, but they were completely silent. They either sat with their heads down, looking at the floor, or if they looked up, they had a frightened expression on their faces.

The naval officer said that they looked as if they had PTSD. After they arrived to McMurdo and all the cargo was unloaded, the scientists continued to sit inside the plane and had to be coached to go outside. They cargo was put in the separate isolated building and quarantined. And the scientists didn't even enter McMurdo, they were immediately put on a different plane that flew to New Zealand. The cargo sat in the quarantine for a week, and then it was also taken to New Zealand. Apparently no other cargo was allowed to fly on the same plane, which was unusual. It was very unusual to dispatch an empty plane to take only the cargo of these scientists.

And then later on entire flight crew was questioned by "men in suits" and told not to share anything about this, including the fact that the scientists disappered for a period.

You can here the story starting from this particular point:

Q: (Joe) What are the chances of Trump being assassinated this year?

A: Possible made to look natural event.

Q: (Gaby) Like a heart attack.

A: Stroke.
I had a dream about Trump last night.

I was at some kind of event and he was there shaking hands and meeting people. I noticed he looked exhausted and sick. Somehow in the dream I was able to talk to him and I told him I noticed and asked him about it and offered to help him. He gladly agreed and shook my hand and I went to get my supplies and treatment table set up and that's when I woke up.

I woke up thinking about a photo of him that I saw yesterday. I can't find it now but it was one of the many of him in court, something like this one:

1713800802615.png

Just a FWIW, I think he's in imminent trouble

Q: (L) Is it 4D STS?

Q: (Joe) What is it, Laura? What is it then?

(Niall) A space threat?

A: Watch the skies and land and oceans.

Q: (L) Well, that's everything.

(Andromeda) But mostly natural.

(Niall) Earth changes.

(Andromeda) Except for possibly an alien invasion.

I don't know if this has any relevance but I've been reading Shamanism by Mircea Eliade and read a line on p.90 that made me think of the skies, land and oceans comment:

Rasmussen gives several accounts of shamans receiving their illumination, which he took down from their own lips. The shaman Aua [the shaman's name] felt a celestial light in his body and brain, which, as it were, proceeded from his whole being; although unobserved by men, it was visible to all the spirits of earth, sky and sea, and they came to him and became his helpers.

Every day, at around 5 pm pacific time I watch “The skies, the land, and the oceans”.
I ground, I pray, and re-charge.
I have experienced several amazing energetic recharges, or, as described in your quote above “a celestial light” and I always say the prayer for you all.
9A55C3FF-BDF1-46DA-A51B-B642AEEDB541.jpeg

(irjO) At the time of the final destruction of Atlantis, did the crystals create unstable dimensional windows that resulted in a portion of the Atlantean land and its occupants going to another dimension/reality?

Q: (L) Didn't expect that.

(irjO) If yes, what is the probability that such a lost land might rejoin our reality as the Earth transitions to 4D?

A: Zero.

I wonder if this is connected to this:

Earth's Crust Section Gone

Researchers aboard the RRS James Cook have set out to determine exactly why a section of the earth's crust is missing along the Mid-Atlantic Ridge. Geophysicist and mission leader Roger Searle of Durham University speaks to host Bruce Gellerman from his ship cabin.

Transcript:

GELLERMAN: If Sherlock Holmes was on the trail he might call it:

“The Case of the Missing Crust” It seems scientists can’t find a giant piece of the earth's crust. It’s supposed be in the ocean part of the Mid-Atlantic ridge several thousand square kilometers down, but it’s missing.

Scientific sleuths from Britain’s National Oceanography Research Center have set sail with special sonar and deep-sea drilling equipment in search of clues to solve the mystery. Joining us from his cabin aboard the R-R-S James Cook is mission-leader and geophysicist Roger Searle, of Durham University.

Professor Searle, good to speak to you.

SEARLE: Yes. Good to speak to you to.

GELLERMAN: Where are you right now?

SEARLE: Halfway between the island of Tenerife and the island of Barbados.

GELLERMAN: So when was it that you first discovered that a portion of the Earth’s crust was missing?

SEARLE: Well, I should probably explain what we mean by that. Normally we think that the oceanic crust is made up of about seven or eight kilometers thickness of volcanic rocks, which are essentially the results of magma cooling down and solidifying. Now, over the past ten or fifteen years, a succession of researchers in this region have found that when they sampled the sea floor they were not finding many of these kinds of volcanic rocks that they expected. But what they were finding instead was rocks which are typical of the Earth’s mantle. So it looks as though for some reason that volcanic crust is not here. That’s one of the things we’re trying to confirm at the moment.

GELLERMAN: Are there other areas in the world’s oceans where it’s missing?

SEARLE: Um, there probably are. I think that when we first wrote the proposal to do this study this was certainly the best known of such areas at the time. And since then we’ve discovered there are other areas. Some are in the southwest Indian Ocean and in particular very extensive areas of missing crust, if you like, have been found in the Arctic.

GELLERMAN: Professor, how are the ocean’s floors created in the first place?

SEARLE: Well the outer part, what makes up the tectonic plates or what we technically call the lithosphere, this is a very strong rigid shell, which floats right at the surface of the Earth. And then below that is the mantle and the mantle is not quite as strong so although it’s mostly a solid it can move very very slowly like ice moving in a glacier or something like that. Now, the lithosphere, the solid plates at the top is made of both of the very upper most part of the mantle and this thin layer on top which is the crust. And the difference between them is that the crust is chemically distinct.

GELLERMAN: So where did the crusts go?

SEARLE: Well, I mean there are two options. Either it was formed and it went somewhere else or maybe there are three options. One is it never formed at all, or one is that there was some melting taking place, which would normally lead to formation of the crust. That melt never actually got up to the sea floor so we don’t see it.

GELLERMAN: Does this help us in any way with other parts of our understanding or applied understandings of geology in the Earth’s crust?

SEARLE: Well I think what we’re doing is really trying to extend the theory of plate tectonics. So what we seem to have here is a new kind of process for generating the lithosphere and the, perhaps the ocean crust which haven’t been widely recognized before, certainly not very understood at the moment.

GELLERMAN: Is a missing piece of the Earth’s crust a problem?

SEARLE: I don’t think it’s a problem. No, it’s still solid sea floor at the bottom at the bottom of the ocean. The water’s not going to drain away. It’s a problem for scientists just to understand how that happens.

GELLERMAN: It’s not like pulling the plug in a bathtub.

SEARLE: It’s not like pulling the plug at all, no.

GELLERMAN: Well Professor Searle thank you very much. Appreciate it.

SEARLE: Ok, thank you. Cheerio.

This area of missing crust lies in the exact position that some people, like Randall Carlson, think that is the place where the Atlantis was situated.

This area of missing crust lies in the exact position that some people, like Randall Carlson, think that is the place where the Atlantis was situated.
And also this other area where if I remember correctly from the transcript was the lost continent of Lemuria.

GELLERMAN: Are there other areas in the world’s oceans where it’s missing?

SEARLE: Um, there probably are. I think that when we first wrote the proposal to do this study this was certainly the best known of such areas at the time. And since then we’ve discovered there are other areas. Some are in the southwest Indian Ocean and in particular very extensive areas of missing crust, if you like, have been found in the Arctic.

Back
Top Bottom