Session 9 March 2024

Based on the idea that previous changes were JFK and 9/11, which carried profound changes for our global society, I think we can presume that the next one will be something major and not cool. Any ideas what? They did say watch the "land, sea and sky", which suggests something other than political skullduggery like the previous two. So maybe not a major economic collapse. And not nukes in Russia or Ukraine, or China/Taiwan kick off. Maybe something more like a major quake? Or a significant meteorite strike?

Maybe something will happen in Odessa on the April 10, given the anniversary of its liberation from Nazis 80 years ago:

Another option is something that can be cured with quinine, something to do with quinine - given the C's name given, Qoininna. A malaria-type disease outbreak somewhere?

That is certainly an option, or once a week. Every day might be too much. The good effects from ivermectin lingers for several days.
I was wondering if is it wise to take occasionally ivermectin and iodine? I tried to search online for research on this matter but haven't found non, unsurprisingly.
Something similar is happening to me. I've seen 22:22 on the clock regularly for years. But it's become noticeably more frequent in the last month. Now I see the same combinations of 08:08, 09:09, 10:10, 11:11, 16:16, 19:19, 21:21, 22:22 several times in one day (more often on the clock at home, in public places, etc.). It's already funny and strange to me.:umm:
Me too, i'm so used to this phenomenon that i just don't bower anymore, it's happening at least several times a day, almost every day for the last several years.

Based on the idea that previous changes were JFK and 9/11, which carried profound changes for our global society, I think we can presume that the next one will be something major and not cool. Any ideas what? They did say watch the "land, sea and sky", which suggests something other than political skullduggery like the previous two. So maybe not a major economic collapse. And not nukes in Russia or Ukraine, or China/Taiwan kick off. Maybe something more like a major quake? Or a significant meteorite strike?
A meteor strike followed by the disease X several months later, probably around September- October.
The origin of the disease being attributed to the meteor strike thus the majority of people are buying it and aren't wondering if it's man-made or not.

Just a thought popping up.

With all the recent accidents and intentional destruction - wheels falling off planes, bridges collapsing, food and transportation attacks, DEW attacks on real estate, etc., perhaps the PTB have some sort of device or method to cause damage that cannot be easily traced to the real cause, thus allowing a range of narrative possibilities.

That's a little out there I know, but so is an alien invasion, which is nevertheless another strong possibility I believe given the strange facts we have all learned here. I think they have a trick or two they will play before they resort to faking an alien invasion with human(?) proxies, but that is just a guess.

Related to this, how about, as already mentioned in a session, "disease x" a the Olympic games in Paris, but blamed on Russia?

Russia will target Paris Olympics, warns Macron

French president also denounces ‘threatening’ tone of Russia’s defence minister in rare phone talks with counterpart

Related to this, how about, as already mentioned in a session, "disease x" a the Olympic games in Paris, but blamed on Russia?
Hmm... the XXXIII Olympiad... the 33rd Olympiad... a nice playground for 33rd Degree Masons...
The 2024 Summer Olympics (French: Jeux olympiques d'été de 2024), officially the Games of the XXXIII Olympiad (French: Jeux de la XXXIIIe Olympiade) and commonly known as Paris 2024, is an upcoming international multi-sport event scheduled to take place from 26 July to 11 August 2024 in France, with Paris as the main host city and 16 other cities spread across metropolitan France,
Q: (L) Can you tell us when the original Freemasons formed as a society?
A: 5633 B.C.

Q: (L) Is Freemasonry as it is practiced today the same?
A: 33rd degree, yes.

Q: (L) So, there is a continuing tradition for over 7 thousand years?
A: Yes.

Q: (L) Is this organization with a plan to take over and rule the world?
A: Not exactly.

Q: (L) What is their focus?
A: Overseers.

Q: (L) Of what?
A: The status of quorum.

Q: (L) What is the quorum?
A: Deeper knowledge organization. Totally secret to your kind as of yet. Very important with regard to your future.

Q: (L) In what way?
A: Changes.

Q: (L) Can you get more specific? Is that changes to us personally?
A: Partly.

Q: (L) Earth changes?
A: Also.
Buckle up, because this is probably the last Olympiad on 3D Earth!

Q: (L) And what's the deal with the numbers?

A: Sequence of program change.

Q: (L) What program change?

A: Your reality is about to undergo one such.

Q: (L) And what would the numbers do for us?

A: Sorry, that was information code unknown to you as yet.

Q: (L) Okay. So, you were parsing some kind of... something similar to a computer code?

A: Close.

Q: (Joe) Do these program changes of the type our reality is about to undergo happen fairly frequently? Have they happened in our lifetimes before?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Do they happen frequently?

A: No

Q: (Gaby) Was 9-11 one?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Was the assassination of John F. Kennedy one?

Q: (Joe) Well, neither of those events were positive from our perspective. So, it’s probably best to assume that this next one will be the same – i.e. not positive from our perspective?

A: Close

Q: (Joe) And when they say, "is about to undergo", is that imminent or within the next year?

A: Months or so.

Q: (Joe) What are the chances of Trump being assassinated this year?

A: Possible made to look natural event.

Q: (Gaby) Like a heart attack.

A: Stroke.

Q: (Joe) Does the program change that they're talking about that's within X number of months relate to the releasing of a new virus?

A: Not yet.

Q: (Andromeda) So something else before that.

(Niall) Geopolitics. Ukraine.

(Joe) Is it related to geopolitics in Ukraine and Russia?

Q: (Joe) Should we give any credence to the European politicians' talk of Europe going to war with Russia?

A: Some, certainly. Hubris knows no bounds.

Q: (Niall) They really, really, really, really don't want Putin to win.

(L) And they really, really, really don't want Trump to win, and they're really, really, really getting desperate and the reason for their desperation seems to me that there is some big change approaching. Is that part of it?

Q: (Joe) So the program change then is something other than the work or the machinations of the overt political elite in the West?

Q: (L) Is it 4D STS?

Q: (Joe) What is it, Laura? What is it then?

(Niall) A space threat?

A: Watch the skies and land and oceans.

Remember what the C's said in the below session?

Session 10/22/22

Q: (Tristan) In the event that Russia and its allies win this war, will humanity have more chance for a better outcome? A splitting reality will manifest perhaps?

A: Wishful thinking.

Q: (Joe) Is it more likely that this war is not going to be won one way or the other, but other events will intervene?

Well, it seems like the Ukrainian front is collapsing. And yesterday, Biden called Xi Xinping, and there's speculation that it was to see if China could put some pressure on the Russians (lol). And then the French defence minister also called Shoigu to see if the Russians would be open to negotiations based on pre-2022 borders. Neither request was successful.

In short, it looks like Russia might be close to some sort of victory and the West knows it's game over. But the C's said that it's not likely the war would be won by either side and other events may intervene. And what they said in the most recent session seems to me like whatever is coming, it is the event they were referring to in the 10/22/22 session, and it looks like it's imminent.

I don't know. How much does that speak to a 4D STS intervention, related to what's going on in Russia/Ukraine, and "the skies and land and oceans"?

I guess anything that happens in our reality could be linked to a 4D STS program change, although the C's did say recently that some geopolitical blunder or miscalculation (can't recall what it was) was more the stupidity of high-up humans than 4D STS.

Whatever it is, it's going to be something hugely shocking which will be used to shut down people's thinking faculties and traumatise them, in order to recondition and reprogram them with a new set of beliefs and behaviour patterns.

... I think we can presume that the next one will be something major and not cool. Any ideas what? They did say watch the "land, sea and sky", which suggests something other than political skullduggery like the previous two. So maybe not a major economic collapse. And not nukes in Russia or Ukraine, or China/Taiwan kick off. Maybe something more like a major quake? Or a significant meteorite strike?

The universe, so jocular, a sign perhaps?

🔴 | THE LATEST: The flying objects over Iran, Iraq and Israel were a meteor shower that put the region on high alert.

Well everything that is problematic for humans will apparently be blamed on Russia. It could be something that happens in connection with the solar eclipse which has gone off the stupidity charts. Unless . . . something else is afoot that is beyond the powers of the PTB. Maybe both?

I don't know. How much does that speak to a 4D STS intervention, related to what's going on in Russia/Ukraine, and "the skies and land and oceans"?
I think that we'll see a lot of frenetic activity in the lead-up to the "program change", because the PTB will 'instinctively' know something is coming, but won't know what and will therefore try to double-down on the only things they know how to do, because they don't know of any other way to 'prepare'. And that might be part of 4D STS' method for changing the "program".

With all the holograms, ufo's etc in the skies shortly, they have planned to dupe the masses.
The C's said that they too "Yours truly' will also become visible.
But how will we recognize them?
Did they ever describe themselves?
Perhaps they will appear as cuddly teddy bears? 🤭❤️‍🩹

Back
Top Bottom