Session 7 May 2016

Just chiming in to share how sad and disturbed I have felt over some responses to the crystals that members have shared.

The decision to request my order took me over a month. Because of their purpose I doubted if I am worthy enough to be given such an honour; if I could do justice to the intent behind them; if I could successfully utilise them to contribute more to this group.

I certainly never thought they should look a certain way. So if they do eventually arrive I will just be happy to receive them.

To all involved in this consuming and important undertaking THANK YOU.

stellar said:
Just chiming in to share how sad and disturbed I have felt over some responses to the crystals that members have shared.

The decision to request my order took me over a month. Because of their purpose I doubted if I am worthy enough to be given such an honour; if I could do justice to the intent behind them; if I could successfully utilise them to contribute more to this group.

I certainly never thought they should look a certain way. So if they do eventually arrive I will just be happy to receive them.

Going a little bit further on that...

I and my family are going to support the Crystal project no matter the conditions or the situation that we end up in that endeavor...

GO!!! The C's, Laura, The Chateau, et al... "The Universe is a School... and that School means FREEDOM..." :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

13882467_1767895210118380_4700039776309044599_n.jpg

Quand j’ai reçu mes cristaux et ouvert le colis, la première chose que j’ai vu était une couleur bleue qui recouvrait le tissu de soie de la pierre de rêve et quand je l’ai ouverts j’ai vu un cœur alors qu’il n’a pas la forme d’un cœur et il a qu’une petite touche de bleu le reste est marron, celui de la protection de la maison c’est une forteresse que j’ai vu et il a aussi cette forme, celui de la protection personnel c’est une tour et j’ai pensé à une tour d’ivoire, quand j’ai fermé ma main sur elle j’ai senti une chaleur et elle a une partie floue(la partie basse)qui veux peut-être dire que j’ai encore pas mal de chose au fond de moi que je dois éclaircir, et celle pour l’eau est le haut d’une tour. Ils sont magnifiques et je les aime.

When I received my crystals and opened the parcel, the first thing I saw was a blue color that covered the dream of stone silk cloth and when I opened I saw a heart that then it does not have the shape of a heart and has a small blue button the rest is brown, that of the protection of the house is a fortress that I saw and it also has this form , that of personal protection is a tower and I thought of an ivory tower, when I closed my hands on it I felt a warmth and has a fuzzy part (the lower part) which would perhaps say that I still have a lot of things in my heart that I have to clear up, and that for water is the top of a tower. They are beautiful and I love them.

:hug2: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

The C's advertised several times that suffering imbues changes in DNA. Perhaps, the crystals the way they act is by helping to increase the inner work (faith in the process) and prevent or alleviate needless suffering. And in turn, it gives protection but one must keep working on the self in order to accelerate this alleged change. :lkj: :sewing:

There's no free lunch!

Christine said:
Quand j’ai reçu mes cristaux et ouvert le colis, la première chose que j’ai vu était une couleur bleue qui recouvrait le tissu de soie de la pierre de rêve et quand je l’ai ouverts j’ai vu un cœur alors qu’il n’a pas la forme d’un cœur et il a qu’une petite touche de bleu le reste est marron, celui de la protection de la maison c’est une forteresse que j’ai vu et il a aussi cette forme, celui de la protection personnel c’est une tour et j’ai pensé à une tour d’ivoire, quand j’ai fermé ma main sur elle j’ai senti une chaleur et elle a une partie floue(la partie basse)qui veux peut-être dire que j’ai encore pas mal de chose au fond de moi que je dois éclaircir, et celle pour l’eau est le haut d’une tour. Ils sont magnifiques et je les aime.

When I received my crystals and opened the parcel, the first thing I saw was a blue color that covered the dream of stone silk cloth and when I opened I saw a heart that then it does not have the shape of a heart and has a small blue button the rest is brown, that of the protection of the house is a fortress that I saw and it also has this form , that of personal protection is a tower and I thought of an ivory tower, when I closed my hands on it I felt a warmth and has a fuzzy part (the lower part) which would perhaps say that I still have a lot of things in my heart that I have to clear up, and that for water is the top of a tower. They are beautiful and I love them.

:hug2: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Thank you for your description Christine, it's alays interesting to have the feelings of those who have received their crystals.

Tristan said:
The C's advertised several times that suffering imbues changes in DNA. Perhaps, the crystals the way they act is by helping to increase the inner work (faith in the process) and prevent or alleviate needless suffering. And in turn, it gives protection but one must keep working on the self in order to accelerate this alleged change. :lkj: :sewing:

There's no free lunch!

It seems that Crystals have many advantages. Of course, we musn't forget that our will and thoughts will make them work at their best or not.
FWIW

Christine, comme je te comprends, moi aussi je les aime si tendrement mes cristaux, je ne pourrais plus me passer d'eux...
Je rappelle que je n'ai pas brisé mon Cristal Personnel, il s'est brisé tout seul en tombant de ma poche.
Laura m'a suggéré que c'est peut-être que je devais avoir une double protection.
A ce moment Laura m'avait demandé de lui renvoyer mais je n'ai pu le faire car je m'étais déjà trop attaché à ces deux Cristal Personnel. Laura m'a donné son accord de les conserver tous les deux...
Un lien très fort s'est formé entre nous Cristal d'Eau, Cristal de Protection Maison, Cristal Personnel et bien sûr Cristal de Rêve qui m'a permis de rêver de Laura...
J'éprouve une infinie reconnaissance à Laura et les siens, aux Cassiopéens et à mes Cristaux qui font partie de ma vie et de moi...

Christine, as I understand you, I also love tenderly my crystal, I could not do without them. . .
I recall that I have not broken my Crystal Staff, it broke all alone in falling out of my pocket.
Laura suggested to me that perhaps I had to have double protection.
At that time Laura asked me to send him but I could not do it because I was already too attached to me both Crystal Staff. Laura gave me his agreement to keep them both. . .
A strong bond was formed between us Crystal Water Protection Crystal House, Crystal Staff and of course Crystal Dreams that allowed me to dream of Laura. . .
I feel infinite gratitude to Laura and her family, the C's and my Crystals that are part of my life and me. . .

This was very close, but i did not detect any movement or damage. Je vous remercie
Crystal home protection :rockon:
Magnitude ML 2.8
Region PYRENEES
Date time 2016-08-04 18:58:09.4 UTC
Location 42.99 N ; 0.15 E
Depth 2 km
Distances 124 km NW of Andorra la Vella, Andorra / pop: 20,430 / local time: 20:58:09.4 2016-08-04
28 km S of Tarbes, France / pop: 52,106 / local time: 20:58:09.4 2016-08-04
4 km SW of Campan, France / pop: 1,585 / local time: 20:58:09.4 2016-08-04
http://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=522025
http://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=522025#map

I can understand the disappointment of some people about the beauty of crystals. But as seems to underline the Windmill knight here, beauty is not the priority. In Solomon's Temple, there are two columns. A left column, Jachin and Boaz right column. The column Jakin is the analogy of the rough stone. In some secret society like Freemasonry, apprentices, are placed on the left side of the column Jachin, and rough stone. Masters, yours is on the right column, that of Boaz, who is represented by the carved stone. Also, it seems that most forum members are still students. And the defects of our stone, may be reflections of our own faults. I think it is for us to make the most beautiful stone. We must cut. This is our school assignment. I do not think Laura could have mailed 2000 crystal 24K. That's why I think critaux "raw" are protected, but our working materials also. When we look at a church with three floors, it is represented by the three architectural classical orders originating in Ancient Greece ".The first floor is represented by the Doric order, it is the oldest, it is symbolized by the strength, rough stone, the base and the commencement of work of the apprentice. the second stage is represented by the Ionic order, it symbolizes wisdom (intelligence), cut stone masters. the third and last floor which is the "newest" and most complex architectural order, is represented by the Corinthian order. It symbolizes beauty. and as Plato said, beauty is of divine nature, for harmony, beyond the comprehension and human intelligence. Sometimes I happen to be still like a child, rushed towards the beauty of light, and I burn, because I did not get to the preceding lessons. Thus, in addition protection that can proccurer crystals, I feel they are also as a humbling, for to be more patient, and it helps me work better.

Because of their purpose I doubted if I am worthy enough to be given such an honour; if I could do justice to the intent behind them; if I could successfully utilise them to contribute more to this group.

Why would you be not worthy enough?

Corvinus said:
Because of their purpose I doubted if I am worthy enough to be given such an honour; if I could do justice to the intent behind them; if I could successfully utilise them to contribute more to this group.

Why would you be not worthy enough?

Corvinus,

The person that you quoted is "stellar". I think she deserves a name along with the question.

stellar said:

I see nothing wrong with feeling a certain humility to be a part of this project. And to "just be happy to receive them" is for me not a fault or defect. Many of us struggle with our programs of the "negative introject" and realizing each of us is just a part of a group soul should give us pause I think.

If there is still work to be done on our programs of false humility then I think that is discussed in the linked thread above. I didn't feel stellar was overly negative in her post. I appreciated her honest sharing of the challenge she feels to use the crystals for the benefit of the whole group.

Quote from: goyacobol
Corvinus,

The person that you quoted is "stellar". I think she deserves a name along with the question.

I do not understand what is the purpose behind your reply, can you clarify?

Corvinus said:
Corvinus,

I think what goyacobol is referring to is keeping the person's name attached to the quote, so that the other forum members have an easier time following the conversation.

For example...

stellar said:

See how stellar's name appears above? Just a way to be more externally considerate.

Quote from:Timótheos
I think what goyacobol is referring to is keeping the person's name attached to the quote, so that the other forum members have an easier time following the conversation.

For example...

Ok, thanks for clarification.

Timótheos said:
Corvinus said:
Corvinus,

For example...

stellar said:

See how stellar's name appears above? Just a way to be more externally considerate.

Timótheos,

Yes that is what I meant to say.

And.

Corvinus,

Everyone on the forum has a name and when you answer a question with a quote it does not insert the source unless you use the quote button just to the right of their post. Just using the quote button above the reply box doesn't give the source of your quote. In this post you typed the source "Quote from: goyacobol" which identified the source. In many of your other posts you didn't and it makes it difficult to follow where the full post came from. There are many posts in this topic and I had to search to know that it was the forum member "stellar" for the source of your quote.

Or you could have just said:

goyacobol's current quote said:
stellar,

This is my answer...bla, bla, bla...

It might be easier to use the blue ''Insert Quote button that is provided horizontally on the right side of each post which brings up a new Post reply box.

Or you can insert the source by using the quote symbol above the smileys [quote=your source name) followed by the ending [/quote.

If you don't give the source of your quote others may have to search to find to whom you are directing the reply without knowing the details of the original post.

Some of the features of the forum take awhile to notice I am still finding features myself.

I received my crystals around a month ago and I am full of gratitude that they are in my life.
First I want to say thank you from my heart to Laura and all who are involved in making this amazing project possible. I simply love each of the stones, the silk and ribbons.

Since they are with me a significant change happened. For around 3 years I was struggling with a difficult contact with an unreliable friend. Since long I was aware that it was unhealthy for me. But although I "knew" I did not manage to retrieve myself from this contact. I even went to therapy to search for my unconscious patterns of not being able to let go. It did not lead to any significant change. Still this friend was quite present in my life, distracting me in many ways. I really suffered.

Then I got the crystals. My first feelings from the stones where of support, hope and protection. And then literally daily, it was like curtains where pulled of my eyes and my concentration and willpower strengthened in a way new to me. Within this very month my emotions towards this woman changed from false affection to neutral. I could clearly feel how her presence did not make me loose myself anymore. This process went so fast that I probably need much more time to digest all the lessons involved. But I feel free and quiet now.

And my dreams intensified bringing up much clearer issues to work on. Also here I can concentrate better with more focus.
I also noticed that the shape and patterns within my personal crystal might reflect my body/system, where I am clear and where I am foggy.
The prayers and singing give such a new structure to my days and nights. I feel protected in a new way.

So thanks to all who are connected now.

Back
Top Bottom