Session 7 May 2016

monotonic said:
As I understand Laura and co. just used what crystals were available, mostly just plain Quartz crystals, which work fine for this. Apparently no special crystals or formations were needed beyond what was available.
I assumed it was so, but then there is a possibility that is not so.

I would like to share with you my vision protection with crystals.

Q: (H) What can we do to be protected?
A: Knowledge protects. Ignorance endangers.

I suppose time will come when we will be unable to use information sources (books, internet etc.). With the help of crystals will more easily accessible (remember) the information that we once collected (personally or as a group?), and get inspiration and ideas on how to correctly apply the knowledge to the benefit and assistance; ourselves and others around us, who will ask.

Cass, are beings of 6D. Beings 6D are unified thought form.
Did you ever wonder where they come from: thoughts ideas and inspiration? :)

Skysira said:
Are these safe to wear through metal detectors? (My workplace has them.)
I'm certainly no expert but perhaps the silk pouch will offer some protection?

Kika said:
So I can take drinking water that is available to me, is frozen, then thawed and put the crystal.
Almost as if it was distilled.

Not really, all the chemicals and impurities that came with the water would still be there. Perhaps you could save up to get a distiller? It was one of the best purchases I've ever made and works out cheaper over time compared to buying bottled water which of course comes with its own dangers as discussed on one of the most recent Health and Wellness shows.

https://www.sott.net/article/321252-The-Health-Wellness-Show-Bottled-water-A-surprising-tale-of-waste-and-greed

Kika said:
monotonic said:
As I understand Laura and co. just used what crystals were available, mostly just plain Quartz crystals, which work fine for this. Apparently no special crystals or formations were needed beyond what was available.
I assumed it was so, but then there is a possibility that is not so.

When I was travelling in Thailand a couple of winters back I was on a reiki course with a group of about 7 people. At the local market there was a vendor selling a variety of crystals. I decided to get a gift for the group and picked out 7 of the prettiest ones that I could find. They were all different.
Once I presented them to the group I told them they could choose which one they wanted from the set. Each of them choose a different crystal, no one wanted the same one as someone else. It just so happened that everyone was drawn to a different one! It was a neat little "coincidence".
What I'm saying is that I trust in the process with this crystal project. If there are mostly plain quartz then I trust that those ones are the best for the job. I trust that I have received the crystals that are just right for me.

So much time and individual effort has gone into this for each and every person who has requested a crystal. Every one of you who has a crystal has been thought about specifically, for your own personal needs. Gosh now if that doesn't instil a feeling of deep gratitude in you then I don't know what will :love:

lainey said:
What I'm saying is that I trust in the process with this crystal project. If there are mostly plain quartz then I trust that those ones are the best for the job. I trust that I have received the crystals that are just right for me.

So much time and individual effort has gone into this for each and every person who has requested a crystal. Every one of you who has a crystal has been thought about specifically, for your own personal needs. Gosh now if that doesn't instil a feeling of deep gratitude in you then I don't know what will

I fully agree.

I just do not understand how we have come from this:
Does this project uses one particular type, for all, or different?
There could also be a cause of appearance and breaking (some are solid, some are fragile).

to this:
So much time and individual effort has gone into this for each and every person who has requested a crystal. Every one of you who has a crystal has been thought about specifically, for your own personal needs. Gosh now if that doesn't instil a feeling of deep gratitude in you then I don't know what will

To Persej ;)

The picture of the Stonehenge rocks look same kinds of rocks, but according to my research, the rocks made from two primary types of stone: sarsen sandstone, and bluestone.

It seems logical to use same kinds of rock, so they have similar frequency that resonance each other's to work harmoniously.

And Laura wisely selected similar concept, so that we can have same kinds of rocks(Quartz Crystal), that able to work harmoniously together for our purposes.

And I found some of characteristics features of Quartz Crystal.
The ancients believed these stone to be alive, and willing to communicate when an individual is open and ready to receive.
All Quartz Crystal heals, cleanses, balances, and strengthens the chakras, resulting in physical, mental and emotional well-being as well as initiating and strengthening our innate intuitive abilities.
And potent vibration that able to be programmed so it can assist person.

So, I Thanks to Laura for perfect stones for us to use for connection.
And I believe that it was approved from Cs too, otherwise they'd not helping Laura for selecting stones for us.

bjorn said:
Instruction manual says:

I deleted what you included from the manual. As Laura wrote previously:

Laura said:
Please do not translate and/or publish any of our materials without express permission. What is sent with the crystals is for those who receive them only, not for public consumption.

[quote author= beau]I deleted what you included from the manual. As Laura wrote previously:[/quote]

I noticed, sorry

The shoal analogy, a great one, made me think about this picture/meme :
dont_panic_be_organize_postcard-r3414dbd6e9674df7ab5fdf3bd5c06f4e_vgbaq_8byvr_324.jpg

Thanks for the freezing tip, Laura.

After reading those many questions you all raised, some remains to me, is it better to leave the home crystal in its silk pouch?

It/he stands on top of a shelf on the living room, kindly looking over everybody around with all the silk pouches around him.

When I'm away, I leave the Home Crystal and Water Crystal here for my family members to benefit.
I've been away frequently as it is holiday period but I want to keep Home protected.

The Dream Stone is always carried in its silk pouch, but I take it off under the pillow.
The Personal Crystal is as much as possible in its silk pouch, but I frequently feel the need to have it on my skin or place it back with the Home Crystal and Dream Stone together. He is the medium communicating the day-to-day experiences I have. They are Beings to me. Born to be cared about.

I just felt really intuitive in my relation with them overall. They all have their place and purpose. I hadn't thought about possibly injuring them by exposing them to sunlight. Only the Home Crystal is always exposed to day and night lights, but as it is inside the Home, it's always indirect light. Now this discussion brought some doubts.
But I took for granted that nothing could weaken their strength. And frankly, I feel really protected and serene about their ability to protect themselves from evil intents/energy of all kinds. I have faith in it.

I'm sure they are affecting me and my close family. I can attest it by what is happening in our life now.
I'm not the only one who benefits.
I'm sure they can communicate to other stones and I take for granted that they can influence them in a positive way as it made my perception of 'care' evolve to another degree.
I know they protect. I have to insist as it is a strong perception.

I bought a handball size pink quartz for my family, It will be cleared and charged with the intent of us four, we will take time to define what we intent to do in the near future and I will follow instructions given in Laura's video when she used it to find Home.

Another crystal for another purpose. There is no confusion here.

Doing the readings EVERY mornings and evenings is really gratifying as I finally feel a better sense of commitment, and less lala-self-judgment coming from me. Serenity is coming, inner peace is growing, connection to the network is enhancing. What a relief.

I also sing everyday, but I am still shy to sing in front of my family. But as I practice, I'm getting more confident. Patience is required here.

It also seems that the Personal Crystal or the overall energy implied brings life situations where I have to make a stand, and where I do make a stand, as it is right to do so. Without having any fear, nor anger, as I know I am protected.

Blessings and Gratitude.

I haven't seen this question asked as of yet, what is the thought on placing the home crystal in front of pictures of deceased family and friends? The home crystal kind of gravitated to this spot for now where I have these pictures displayed. I also plan to locate a current pic of my niece who has an illness to have near the crystal as well..so debating how I will eventually go about arranging the pictures.

Also, one quick thing that I have noticed lately since shortly before and after receiving the crystals is, I'm writing in my journal more, and also about my dreams. It's not always daily but if I don't write it seems to kind of stay on my mind until I do.

Just got my crystals yesterday and they're beautiful! Thanks so much for all your efforts and providing us with this opportunity :love:

Last night I put my water crystal into some water in the fridge and left it over night and I've been drinking the water all day and it is absolutely delicious--probably the best water I've ever tasted. I've also been feeling like I've had a bit more energy today and generally better overall.

Thanks again for everything!! :D

Thank you to Laura and the girls for their devotion to this project. I'd like to learn more about charging the crystals and also whether a crystal ball could also be used.

Galatea said:
For those of you interested, you can get some memory wire and turn your crystals into necklaces or pendants. You'll prolly be able to find the wire at an arts and crafts store - or online if you prefer. Here's a tut on how to do it (+ other similar suggested tutorials):

:knitting:

https://youtu.be/GYsDJg5N7Og
/been looking around; would _http://www.firemountaingems.com/itemdetails/h201167wr be okay / work?

Not sure if this was a negative idea. This "N2" one, with some adjustment, fit right into this copper mesh I already had [sitting dormant / unused] from Sappho:

Attachments

• IMG_20160730_160457-1.jpg
    IMG_20160730_160457-1.jpg
    390.8 KB · Views: 371
Skysira said:
/been looking around; would _http://www.firemountaingems.com/itemdetails/h201167wr be okay / work?

Not sure if this was a negative idea. This "N2" one, with some adjustment, fit right into this copper mesh I already had [sitting dormant / unused] from Sappho:

I think that the copper wire is excellent.

If ya'll will just take reasonable care with the charged crystals, everything should be fine.

We are about half way through charging the third batch and have a fourth one ready to go in the spring. In about a week, we'll start selecting again. We hope to get MOST of the backed up requests done as quickly as possible at that time.

Merci Laura de nous tenir au courant de la progression du chargement des Cristaux à venir... Infini reconnaissance pour le travail accompli...
Pour ma part, j'ai emballé mon Cristal Personnel brisé en deux dans deux cotin pour se démaquiller que j'ai coller avec du scoth pour faire un petit nid sauf sur le dessus pour que je puisse les sortir de la poche en soie, les toucher quand je leurs lis les prières plus celle de l'Âme, chante "In the Garden" et les embrasser...

Laura thank you for keeping us informed of the progress of loading the coming Crystals. . . Infinite gratitude for their work. . .
Personally, I packed my staff Cristal broke in two in two cotin to remove makeup I stick with scoth to make a small nest except on top so I can get them out of the silk pocket, the touch when I read their prayers more than the Soul sings 'in the Garden' and embrace them. . .

Laura said:
Skysira said:

I think that the copper wire is excellent.
I'd just like to add a link to this very interesting thread about copper.
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,8377.0.html
I did an experiment with plants once. I had two baby spider plant cuttings which I planted in separate pots. I put a copper spiral round one and not the other and kept them side by side in on my windowsill. The one with the copper wire grew much faster, taller and was decidedly more green and healthy looking than the other one.
Unfortunately the pictures I took were on an old phone which was given away but I can always do the experiment again and post the results.

Back
Top Bottom