Session 4 July 2020

That's exactly it. We've been preparing for this for 26 years, some of us. (I guess we are the hard cases!) And I sure hope it has all been helpful for others to enable them to cope with what is out there and what may be yet to come. I am eternally grateful for the Cs and their guidance even if they made me work darn hard for it. I also hope that my efforts to put it all together and make it available to others has been of service. There aren't many of us, but we are all we've got as far as I can see. Let's make the most of it.

It is amazing how things comes down and fit like a perfect Tetris game, but be able to observe the events in all their significance and be conscious abut it, is priceless... THANK YOU Laura, for all your effort, it was more than 10 years since I started to read about your publications, because of all your effort and the community of cassiopaea, I can have a little light of truth in all this mess we are all in.

[QUOTE = "whitecoast, publicación: 886434, miembro: 6992"]
Esto también se mencionó y discutió un poco aquí:
[URL unfurl = "true"] 20/5/2020 first cropcircle of the year? [/ URL]
[/CITAR]Ty, but was in relation with the former c's session...not aware about previous share...

It is possible that we are focusing too much on when "change" will come. Personally, I find myself wondering if my everyday things make sense now that the world is about to change. I go to the forum and a very large part of us think about what will be and look for signs when it will. I don't mean it's a bad thing, because we should keep our eyes and ears open, but when I read it all, it makes me less focused on what is and more waiting for what is to come and impatiently - e.g. I'm trying to talk with other (maybe not proper) people. I guess this can make you vulnerable on attacks and maybe the other forum members have mixed feelings as well. Only few words from me :-)

It is possible that we are focusing too much on when "change" will come. Personally, I find myself wondering if my everyday things make sense now that the world is about to change. I go to the forum and a very large part of us think about what will be and look for signs when it will. I don't mean it's a bad thing, because we should keep our eyes and ears open, but when I read it all, it makes me less focused on what is and more waiting for what is to come and impatiently - e.g. I'm trying to talk with other (maybe not proper) people. I guess this can make you vulnerable on attacks and maybe the other forum members have mixed feelings as well. Only few words from me :-)
Well, waiting for it may be one thing.

Staying alive to see it, that is where the rubber meets the road.

What does that mean? Doing what is necessary for survival, on a daily basis. Otherwise, next stop 5D, the end of the line.

Haha, I got new messages.
I really don’t know this person or any other person in my life I made enemies.
But some silly person trying to intimidate by stupid words, that’s not working.
Because I am more stronger when I encounter threatening idiots. And I will stay with this forum until the end of the this realm or until death.View attachment 38257
Tormentors can not endure against your circle of friends. It's the only way to deal with them. I like the way you thumb your nose at them.

I find myself in the very same spot everyday.

I've been watching in horror the events of Victoria, Australia for the past few days and actually been quite grateful for living in the UK. Auz has always been the ultimate tyrannical nanny state so makes sense that it would be worse there.

However thinking back to this session now it's likely we're in for a real treat in the UK as we head into winter, people start dying of seasonal flu again, and the big bad COVID is revived.

Unfortunately at this point the people have mostly chosen their fate, and despite the decent numbers of people fighting against it, the program has infiltrated enough of the right people - especially the more wealthy, influential, better educated and more eloquent ones with bigger voices. They are almost unanimously in fear of the virus and support of the false measures to fight it.

It might even be finally time to get out :shock:

I may be a little, a lot off topic, but I can't stop thinking about the kinesthetic effects of the wave.I try to be centred and everything in my life, but I can't help but think that we have the kinesthetic effect on our governments before our eyes.

They're exposing before our eyes the amplified effect of who they really are deep down inside. It is exposed for those who see to see and for those who hear to hear. I've already said that I feel like we're separating the wheat from the chaff, and I believe that more and more.

This Canada-Australia live convinced me that a lot of people are waking up. They're being pushed to the limit in Australia and I think that's where the elite go too far.

Sorry if I made noise.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I feel the same. However, these last months I really try to be with what is and I find myself more connected to my real "me". I think this forum is the only place where most of us can talk about things like signs, the possible futures etc.. But I do see your point, we should strive to be present or else we might fall prey to attack. It's all about balance.

Sorry if I made noise.

No, that's not noise :-)

From the Casswiki:

Noise
Noise as used by the FotCM refers to any information which is irrelevant to a discussion, does not contribute meaningfully; detracts from the topic and/or confuses the issue.

Noise can be thrown into a discussion in numerous ways such as derailing the main topic by introducing side issues or counter arguments that cloud rather than clarify; keeping the discussion at a superficial level using only black or white contrasts - refusing to see the gray areas.

And:

Signal-to-noise ratio
In general usage, this term means the ratio between useful information and random information which is independent of the main information and does not contribute to it but can still be confused with it. In electronics, this refers to the ratio of the magnitude of a known reference signal and all other signals measured in an experiment. See electronics texts for more detail.

As used by the FotCM, the term means the ratio between information relevant to a conversation and information which seeks to detract from the topic. An exact definition is not possible since what is or is not relevant is not always clear.

Noise in the above sense can be of various qualities: It can be deliberate obfuscation seeking to confuse the issue, often by introducing counter arguments out of context. It can be simple idle chatter. It can be constantly repeating the same points. Techniques of disrupting any conversation are too numerous to list here. See articles on the Internet discussing professional debunkery for more examples.

Bruit
Le bruit tel qu'utilisé par la FotCM fait référence à toute information qui n'est pas pertinente pour une discussion, qui n'apporte pas de contribution significative, qui détourne du sujet et/ou confond la question.

Le bruit peut être introduit dans une discussion de nombreuses façons, par exemple en faisant dérailler le sujet principal par l'introduction de questions secondaires ou de contre-arguments qui obscurcissent plutôt qu'ils ne clarifient ; en maintenant la discussion à un niveau superficiel en utilisant uniquement des contrastes noirs ou blancs - en refusant de voir les zones grises.

Et :

Rapport signal/bruit
Dans l'usage général, ce terme désigne le rapport entre l'information utile et l'information aléatoire qui est indépendante de l'information principale et qui n'y contribue pas mais peut toujours être confondue avec elle. En électronique, il s'agit du rapport entre l'amplitude d'un signal de référence connu et tous les autres signaux mesurés dans une expérience. Voir les textes sur l'électronique pour plus de détails.

Tel qu'utilisé par la FotCM, ce terme désigne le rapport entre les informations pertinentes pour une conversation et les informations qui cherchent à détourner l'attention du sujet. Une définition exacte n'est pas possible car ce qui est ou n'est pas pertinent n'est pas toujours clair.

Le bruit dans le sens ci-dessus peut être de différentes qualités : Il peut s'agir d'une obstruction délibérée visant à embrouiller la question, souvent en introduisant des contre-arguments hors contexte. Il peut s'agir d'un simple bavardage oiseux. Il peut s'agir d'une répétition constante des mêmes points. Les techniques permettant de perturber une conversation sont trop nombreuses pour être énumérées ici. Voir les articles sur Internet traitant de la débauche professionnelle pour plus d'exemples.

Traduit avec www.DeepL.com/Translator (version gratuite)

Your post would be helpful in the main Coronavirus thread though - that video is quite good for giving some first hand impressions of living in Victoria at the moment, some of the issues they are facing and actions they are planning.

This Canada-Australia live convinced me that a lot of people are waking up. They're being pushed to the limit in Australia and I think that's where the elite go too far.
Thank you for posting this video Castorette, I’m about halfway through and I’m absolutely aghast at what has been going on in Victoria.They really are going too far with this, and I hope more people continue to speak out.

Likes Jones mentioned above, this would be great to post in the Coronavirus thread.

Merci de poster cette vidéo Castorette, j'en suis à peu près à la moitié et je suis absolument horrifié par ce qui s'est passé à Victoria. Ils vont vraiment trop loin avec ça, et j'espère que plus de gens continueront à s'exprimer.

Comme Jones l'a mentionné plus haut, ce serait formidable de poster dans le fil de discussion Coronavirus.

(L) What happened to the dead elephants in Botswana?

A: Target practice by dark forces.

Q: (Pierre) 3D or 4D?

A: 3D satellites. Induced heart attacks.

Q: (Niall) From space!

(Joe) Was that practicing for humans?

A: Yes

One might wonder if prior to the elephants that they were testing this out on bigger targets, such as whales swimming in the oceans. Have no idea, and yet there is the short range stuff, the likes of what Barry Trower speaks of, then taken long range into space.

In highlighting Botswana above, there was a brief talk written by Trower to the King of Botswana here: Talk Prepared by Barrie Trower for the King of Botswana, April 2010.

Much of this talk is on transmitters, yet Trower, microwave weapons, the death of elephants in Botswana, was interesting, if not just name/place recognition.

Here was the "Air Force’s secretive X-37B space plane" launched May 17, 2020. However it was 'only' playing around with microwave beams and solar energy redirected from space to ground. Speculation is moving towards the elephants dying because of bacteria in stagnant water, or something like that.

A secretive military space plane will soon test the idea of using microwave beams to send solar power to Earth from space. The U.S. Air Force's X-37B space plane is expected to launch into orbit Saturday (May 16) with an experiment onboard that tests the possibility.
[...]
PRAM-FX will be one of several research payloads aboard the X-37B when it launches from Cape Canaveral, Florida on Saturday. That's unusual: In its previous five missions, the Air Force didn't mention X-37B carrying scientific payloads. In its cumulative seven years and 10 months in orbit, no details about the space plane's payloads or precise purpose were ever disclosed.

This time around though, a bit more information is on offer. According to a Space Force statement, the X-37B will carry a "service module" into space with the spaceplane's first payload of scientific experiments. It will deploy a satellite known as FalconSat-8 with some experiments aboard, while PRAM-FX and another experiment will remain attached to the X-37B.

Whatever the case, "dark forces" indeed.

My crystals arrived today.
Oh, what joy.
When I took them carefully from the envelope energy shivered up and down my spine, tears welled up and without thinking about it I started singing.
I took them out in the sun after the darkness of travelling before unwrapping them. The energy of the personal protection crystals moved right through me and tears again.
I prayed to them in the sunshine and I'm just so grateful I have no words to convey. What a wonderful day.
Thank you, C's; thank you, Laura; thank you, Chu, thank you, Chateau Crew and thanks to all of you.

I can relate to finding it difficult to both watch for the changes and focus on every day events- everything is changing so quickly it is hard to know how to react. It's like watching a movie or an alternate reality which changes daily. What I find amazing is how completely open these people are now and do not even try to hide their plans and intentions. Living so close to Portland where so much violence is occurring daily and the mayor and governor keep trying to pass it off as peaceful- although the mayor is now trying to condemn the violence since it has reached his home but definitely too little too late. I think this is going to get much worse before and likely after the election so looking to distance distance my family a bit further from the violence if possible.

Back
Top Bottom