Session 30 October 2021

This is not about MMS (no matter how many times I say that, people still respond to the MMS issue).
You asked the question about MMS.
This is a forum, this means that an old question can be completed "later", it's not "linear" and i posted the link to the dedicated thread because it wasn't yet, just added to the information for you but also for future people who will read the thread. It's the principle of sharing information (that can be read later) on a forum.

For your 2nd question, do you think it's reasonable to ask such a vast question ? Maybe divide your question protocol per protocol, and in order to show your abilities and wish to participate, do the researches (already on the forum) and come back here to post your findings, that's the spirit :lol:

On one hand, Aino Ke'a.

On another, I used to put bleach in my catchment tank to kill whatever was in the bird shit that washed off my roof so I could drink it. Crass and crude? Yes. But that was life. (Now I have a well) We are all coming from different social and cultural perspectives. It is good to bear that in mind. When I stop and think about it, there are some very interesting aspects of external consideration in "Talking Story". A Research Forum? Yes. But there is no way opinion can possibly be excluded or thought of as to not exist. And "the big questions": isn't that what "we" are all about? There are a lot of vibes and influences coming at us from all directions. Keep to the high road!

It was about the other protocols that were suggested that also lack any sort of real scientific data (not that I believe it is necessary).
I agree with the others. If you have anything useful to add just go to the health protocol thread instead of cluttering up this one. You have been a member here for almost a year, you know how it works, don't you?
For example, is chlorine dioxide really bleach which is defined at the moment as sodium hypochlorite.
I don't know the answer to that question, but I don't think it is relevant. I think you are nitpicking a bit.

Also, you know that the main language of the forum is English. Why even write in another language, so goyacobol has to ask you what you mean? That's not very polite and it's not how we interact with one another. My two cents.

As others have suggested, this conversation would be more appropriate in the Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination or the MMS thread so as not to clutter the session thread.

This is not about MMS (no matter how many times I say that, people still respond to the MMS issue).
The reason people keep sharing the MMS thread/ articles is because MMS is essentially chlorine dioxide.

I am being told that if I ask a question here that I should go find the answer somewhere else by a couple of you.
There's nothing wrong with asking questions, as Iamthatis said it's a research forum, that said, it would be considerate to search the forum first to see if the question has already been asked. If you can't find an answer to the question or feel it needs expanding upon or clarifying then by all means ask away.

@Pluchi ,

I think you have the correct approach so that you are giving attention, proper respect and meaning as a tribute to your father.
I often talk to my departed family and friends when reminded by photos or events much as you describe.

The concept of an altar was mentioned in the following session:

Session 28 October 1994:
Hi, @goyacobol!
Thank you for sharing this excerpt from the session on 28 October. I had not read it :thup:

(Learner) In which places of Europe and the rest of the Western world is it most likely that people will wake up, network and help each other while facing ever tightening screws of Covid and other tyranny, black-outs, earth changes, etc.?

A: Pockets in many places.
I just found this french network, newly created last month in France : Solaris France – Réseau d'entraide décentralisé et basé sur l'humain

It's yet available in :
SOLARIS France : SOLARIS FRANCEsolaris.france@protonmail.com
SOLARIS Suisse : SOLARIS SUISSEsolaris.suisse@protonmail.com
SOLARIS Belgique : SOLARIS BELGIQUE
SOLARIS Québec : SOLARIS QUEBEC
SOLARIS Tunisie : SOLARIS Tunisie
SOLARIS España : SOLARIS ESPAÑAsolarisspain@protonmail.com

deepL translation:
Presentation of SOLARIS

What is the SOLARIS network?

The SOLARIS France network is a "Human Internet", a network of mutual aid and solidarity that starts in your direct neighbourhood.

It is of course totally free. It represents the gathering of human beings who each, voluntarily, act for all and who together, when necessary, act for one.

It functions as a tree within a physical mesh of all the people who join it. The closer the mesh, the better it works. So it starts all around you.

In these difficult times, it will ensure that no one remains isolated from their problems. It will provide quick and local answers to everyone's needs. It will connect people and strengthen this connection, more than ever before.

It will provide its own means of communication in case of breakdown of traditional means.

It functions organically thanks to a good circulation of information, without hierarchy, without a leader.

Learn more about the Solaris Spirit.

How does the "Human Internet" work?

Like the digital Internet. You have a need, you launch a query in a search engine and it proposes the most relevant answers.

Here, all these steps are human. You enter the network and feed a sort of local directory of available resources in terms of skills, equipment, accommodation, land, etc. This handwritten resource base is constantly updated and available from reliable people in your close geographical environment.

At any time, you can send your request for assistance to these referents who will tell you where to find the answer from the people closest to you. All you have to do is contact them. You will do it or the network will do it for you.

As already mentioned, in case of failure of the usual means of communication, the network is equipped with autonomous means of communication and will tell you how to access them yourself.

The geography of your territory is thus meshed by cells that multiply constantly, as can the cells of the human body, provided with coordinators having an overall vision of the geographical cell and ensuring its proper functioning and referents, custodians of the local directory. Each cell is autonomous, without hierarchy and connected to the others.

The service you render to someone within the network will probably be rendered to you by someone else. The person you assist will not necessarily be the one who will assist you when the time comes.

The system is not based on commercial exchange, nor on direct barter, nor even on the idea of an exchange of services. It is based on kindness towards everyone and what you give in one place will always be given back to you elsewhere when you need it.

A radio interview that presents the why and how of the SOLARIS network: https://uploads.monsiteradio.com/podcast/mp3/212-82920-micmac-2021-41-Solaris-11.mp3

Is there anyone behind the SOLARIS network?

Yes, all of us.

Those who founded it and established its framework and operation are entirely voluntary, not affiliated with any political, religious or other structure, nor any secret society. They receive no remuneration or benefits of any kind from anyone.

We provide a description of a tool, a Human Internet, that everyone, wherever they are, can reproduce around them and adapt to their local particularities.

How to join the network?

To join the network, you can first contact by e-mail your departmental network and the neighboring departments if you are bordering.

We are in the beginning but the network is growing very, very fast, showing how it answers an urgent demand.

We will provide you with the contacts for each department.

In the meantime you can contact the network here: solaris.france@protonmail.com

Don't forget to specify on the email your coordinates, your department and your nearest important locality.

We will get back to you to help you quickly set up your local network and link it with the others.

SOLARIS France on Telegram: SOLARIS FRANCE
Here is a FAQ that answers questions regularly asked at the beginning of the SOLARIS Cells.

This last part is very dense, and it very much resonates with what the C's have said - this is the time to grow our Souls, not just for ourselves, but on behalf of the Realm. And strangely enough, even all the ones who will be dying are participating too, in their own way, in this grand balancing. There is some solace in that thought.
@iamthatis,

I read Beelzebub's Tales to His Grandson and I think he was well ahead of those in his time. It was almost like sci-fi. I think it is a good time to "grow our Souls" but for Gurdjieff I think it was his concept that his soul had to be created by his own shear effort in this one life if it was to survive. I don't think he had/or believed in the concept of reincarnation.

The Cs have given me much more to hope for as far as our soul.

Gurdjieff is mentioned often in the sessions and he is not without many good concepts but on the other hand he was not quite onboard with everything the Cs tried to communicate to us.

For instance:

Session 7 May 1995:
Q: (L) One of the persons who talks of the octave cycle is Gurdjieff, the Sufi teachings, several of the great philosophical teachings talk about the octave effect. There is the cycle of seven and the next cycle is at a higher level and is called an octave like the segments on the musical scale.

A: Who are we?

Q: (L) The Cassiopaeans.

A: Yes, now, we have volunteered to assist you in your development, yes?

Q: (L) So, throw all that other crap out the window?

A: If there were a level eight, do you think we would have failed to mention it at this point?!?

So as far as octaves goes it ends at 7 and begins at 8. In music I have marveled at the way octaves work and it helps me to realize that the pattern just repeats.

There are only 7 densities according to the Cs and their definition has made me see how much has not been revealed in our religions.

An instance where Gurdjieff was on to something is:

Q: (L) Algebra. (A) So, I had the idea that these seven densities were related to what Gurdjieff relates to the number of laws that apply in the various densities; the higher the density, the fewer the laws that apply, which means there is more freedom?

A: That is very close. Consciousness is the key here.

So in the above case Gurdjieff was noticing that the higher the densities require less "number of laws that apply" which gives one more freedom.

Another session that Gurdjieff was mentioned by the Cs tells me that he might have had another good concept:

Session 30 May 2009:
Q: (L) {First question} L*** A*** just had to have her two old sick doggies put down yesterday partly so she could start her new life, but also because there is simply no other choice considering the situation. {Note: The individual is moving to a new city where she has an offer to live and work, and the apartment does not accept dogs. Both of them were quite old and on various meds so not good candidates for adoption.} She's very upset and missing them. Is there anything I can say or anything you can say to give her any kind of pointer as to whether or not this was the right thing to do?

A: Right 5D for pets

Q: (L) Okay. Is there any particular goal for her to focus on at the present time?

A: Getting well will be facilitated by focusing on others as the reason to get better. Giving her life to dogs didn't give much to the world nor did it bring much return except subjective illusion. As Gurdjieff said, you get back what you give to life.

Q: (L) Well, for a long time she didn't have anything except the dogs, and now the dogs are gone. I think she's feeling pretty bereft. And you're saying the doggies went to doggie 5D so to speak...

A: One day she will have a dog that will return the favors.

Sometimes Gurdjieff had concepts that were not effective/usefull in all situations as in the following session:

Session 15 August 2009:
Q: (Ark) Gurdjieff tried to use the method of shocks. He had this idea that by using just the right shock, it can help to break the shell. But apparently, it didn't work well. (A***l) It makes their shell bigger. (L) I mean, shocks are useful in some instances, but not in all. (Joe) It depends on the hardness of the exterior wall. (L) Yeah. (Joe to Laura) So, are we talking about a series of videos, essentially video lectures by you on many topics?

A: Yes.

He had great understanding of many realties I think such as the frequencies in the human voice.

Session 13 September 2009:
Q: (laughter) (Keit) We were just talking about it today! (Joe) Yeah, they were all picked. (C**) So would Laura's voice be kind of what Gurdjieff called "objective music"?

A: Yes

Gurdjieff is definitely a great soul I think even if he did not have the understanding that the Cs have given us. He helped @Laura put more pieces of the puzzle together in her search for the truth about religions.

Session 9 April 2011:
Q: (L) Did Paul of Tarsus belong to any philosophical school or mystical group?

Q: (L) Was it one of the mystery religions?

A: Similar to them but older. There are traces here and there. You have been doing well reconstructing this. You could say that this communication is part of same.

Q: (L) Is this what Gurdjieff referred to as esoteric Christianity?

Gurdjieff and the Cs helped me see what I had suspected might be true of countries and cultures.

Q: (L) Any other questions? (Psyche) I wanted to ask about cultures and countries. Do countries have an "essence" as described by Gurdjieff?

We are focusing on "The Work" and if we continue it may help us avoid "shock". The Cs use Gurdjieff as a source to consider:

(L) Well, since we have a pretty good idea of who did it, we know the answer to that. Okay, so that leads me to a question that's been on my mind for the last day or so. I noticed that the "Black Hats", the bad guys, the whole pathological community seem to be quite well-organized and unified to some extent in their public activities. For example, Israel is able to get all these students, the Hasbara program; the Pentagon has hired all of these people to engage in cyber warfare; there are trolls that go all over the internet swaying public opinion and writing commentary. Edward Snowden has come out and explained exactly how it's done. I mean, they have a HUGE, elaborate cyber warfare program and train people to get out there and work for the control of people's minds. It's just absolutely staggering. So, one thing about it that really gets me is that first of all, even with this revelation of Snowden that has hit all the major media, people don't stop and think that EVERYTHING that's going on could be part of that disinformation program! The second thing is, why is it that people with peaceful, world-benevolent opinions and approaches - people of conscience - can't get together in the same way that evil does? Evil seems to coalesce, and people of conscience seem to... it's almost like their conscience forces them to fight with each other! I mean, assuming they even have a conscience. What's the deal here? I want to know.

A: First of all notice that the STS side uses two hooks: money and promises of power. It is not so much "unity of purpose." Secondly, just as you have learned from your studies of psychology and from the work of Gurdjieff, people with the genetics for "soul" or conscience are very wounded by the programming of family and society.

Q: (L) So, it's their wounds, their programming, their buffers as Gurdjieff says, that keeps them all pointing in dozens of different directions with different opinions, ideas, wounds, fears, and so on. And that prevents unity. Is there anything that can change that?

A: Sure!

Q: [laughter] (L) What?

A: Work or a huge shock!

Gurdjieff maybe did not "understand all the particulars" while he was here but he has inspired excellent questions that @Laura asked the Cs such as the following:

Session 18 July 2015:
(L) There's another problem. There are two things I've noticed from various people on the forum. There are the ones that are so horrified by the terror of the situation, like, "I don't belong to this world! I'm not part of this! I can't eat meat! I can't eat vegetables. I have to live on air and sunshine because it's so awful and horrible that I just can't stand it!" So, there's that reaction. And then there's the other one where when we have a session, ideas are promoted, people start to do things or try things before they themselves have done a little of the research, ya know? I think there are the people who don't want to learn anything, and then there are people who want to do and achieve, but they want an easy way.

(Pierre) For proper acquisition of knowledge, you need a sufficient amount of time and effort and... suffering, basically.

A: There is no free lunch except maybe for parasites!

Q: (L) And we're their lunch as long as we think there's a free lunch!

A: Yes!

Q: (Data) Is that the meaning of humanity being "food for the moon"?

A: Close, though Gurdjieff did not fully understand all the particulars.

Because I love cars of different periods and styles the following makes me love Gurdjieff and morn the fact that he was sabotaged indirectly by 4D STS in his "accident":

(L) What about the Gurdjieff question?

(Galatea) Oh yeah!

(L) The question asked on the forum: If Gurdjieff was so advanced, how could it be that he was so inattentive that he got into a car accident?

A: He wasn't "so inattentive". He was aware. It was at the point he became fully cognizant of the forces which he had hitherto considered less capable than they actually were.

Q: (L) In other words, he knew more or less what kind of forces there were, but he miscalculated in assessing their capabilities. Is that it?

Q: (L) And after that, he made a lot of changes. I felt like there was something else to it.

(Ark) I don't understand. You drive a car, right? And you hit a tree. That means you are thinking about something else. He was not concentrating.

(Pierre) Not necessarily, Ark. You can hit a car...

A: Due to energetic draining via associates.

Q: (L) So if they can't get a person directly, they can get to them through people close to them.

Q: (Ark) It's still not clear. If you have an accident because someone hits you, alright. Something worked on this someone, this someone else was a tool. But you go on an empty road, you and only you are responsible for what you are doing. And then, at certain point, you decide to hit the tree. It means that you are not yourself. You are a tool.

(Pierre) Maybe he didn't decide to hit the tree.

(Data) There was a car coming out.

(Ark) No, there was nothing. At that time?

(Joe) Very few cars on the road.

(Pierre) Maybe we could ask.

(Data) It was an intersection, and the car came out of the intersection.

(Ark) No, that would be a completely new theory.

(Pierre) What caused the accident then? Did he fall asleep?

(Ark) He hit the tree! Like this guy who crashed and died in front of our house.

(Pierre) But in that case, there was this energetic distortion: negative energy hitting the "protective bubble".

(Ark) Maybe he was drunk?

(L) Was he drunk?

A: No

Q: (L) Was there anything mechanically wrong with the car?

Q: (Niall) He asked somebody to check the car beforehand.

(L) Was it the mechanical thing that caused the accident?

Q: (Ark) Alright.

(Pierre) And actually, maybe this mechanical defect was caused by this energetic thing that was going on.

(L) Associates... Whoever worked on the car. Was it somebody who worked on the car who was acted on?

Q: (Pierre) So you had this guy doing mechanics who was messed up by higher STS forces, and he forgot to tighten a screw or something. He asked his car to be checked before. So now the question is: Did the mechanic do it intentionally, or was he just distracted and made a mistake?

A: Neither.

Q: (L) He didn't do it deliberately, and he wasn't distracted...

(Galatea) He was possessed!

A: Close

Q: (Pierre) An entity controlled the guy and pushed him to create a fault.

A: The very fact that the car was recently checked should raise suspicions rather than be used as evidence of mechanical correctness.

Q: (Ark) I want to make it clear what was Gurdjieff's fault? Was he driving unnecessarily fast?

A: No

Q: (Ark) What could he have done better than he did?

A: In this case, not much other than be his own mechanic.

Sometimes I like to work on my own car as much as possible.

This post is sort of a Gurdjieff appreciation one. He is certainly part of our methods and understandings. I did not intend to post this much but hopefully it may help us with our soul development.

Further on our "soul" development by way of Gurdjieff so to speak:

Session 10 December 2016:
L) You have to want it and you have to be ready. I guess that means something at multiple levels. Just saying you want something isn't always something you actually want. Gurdjieff said you can't do the Work unless you have burning questions. A lot of people say they have questions, but they really don't. Is that going in the right direction?

A: More or less.

Q: (Joe) On the first question about do symbols have power in and of themselves, the answer was "yes". What power do they have?

(L) Well, we went through that. It's like the car that can be driven, but you have to be connected to drive it.

(Joe) Well, that's just an analogy, but in what way do symbols have power?

(Data) The car has power, but it's turned off.

A: Connectors to information.

Q: (Pierre) So, that reminds me of something. I was thinking along the line of the meaning of those symbols. It seems that at least those few symbols, and maybe others, having a universal meaning. The way they connect or interact with the information field is universal. It's not subjective or arbitrary.

(L) Right.

(Pierre) It's universal. I guess that's the case, so my question is: Is the fundamental language of this information field geometric shapes?

Q: (Pierre) I didn't invent it. It's Laura's insight from years ago, but I remembered.

(Joe) Do these geometric shapes of the symbols describe a certain flow or package of information?

(L) I think they're like archetypal packages.

(Joe) Like a spiral would describe maybe movement of energy, right?

(L) Well, if you're thinking of the idea of a flower, a flower is a concept that can be met by many different types of blossoms or blooms. But the idea of a flower is a complete abstraction. So, I think that it's in that context.

Q: (Pierre) That explains why in those Satanist movements, for example, they do use symbols and sometimes those symbols are just inverted symbols. So we can suppose that when a symbol is inverted, its role is inverted, too.

(L) Right. Okay, next question: What type of belief do you need in order to effect positive change?

A: Full understanding of the nature of your connection to all that is will get you there.

Q: (L) That's a pretty tall order. I mean, you have to really... How do you get there, that is, gain an understanding of your connection to the All?

A: Meditation.

If we have "burning questions" let us "meditate"...

I am doing a linear presentation of these quotes so feel free to mix them up if it helps.

Back to the religion and the soul connection there is this session:

Session 28 December 2019:
Q: (L) In this recent book I read about Paul, it basically exhibits what Paul was seeing or perceiving in his visions, or his conversations, or his channelings with Jesus I guess you'd call it. It's pretty much what we have received via this communication. Now, this guy interprets righteousness as absolution. I would like to ask about this absolution/righteousness issue. What did Paul actually mean?

A: Something rather like what you and others have experienced as "cleansing" or "opening" of the conscience as Gurdjieff described it.

Q: (L) So in other words, this getting "saved" or "made righteous" or having absolution or whatever is not necessarily an instantaneous thing?

A: Exactly. But it can be in rare instances.

Q: (L) But for most people, it would be more like what Jeanne De Salzmann describes in the First Initiation. First, you have to get to the point where you can really see yourself, see your lies, see how you have identified with your false personality, and grow that spiritual part of yourself which is the "spirit self" as Paul describes it - as opposed to the fleshly self. Paul says that flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God. What he means is not necessarily that you have to die, but that it is that inner self, that awareness, that conscience, that spirit self that has to be brought to awareness and then grown and solidified, more or less. That is being "saved", so to say.

Q: (L) And that's pretty much what Paul says because he doesn't describe it as an instant process. He says you need to work out your salvation with fear and trembling. So it's something that requires work and time. And yet Christianity as it exists today has distorted this to where they say, "Oh, all you have to do is come down to the altar and say you believe" and that's it. That's just not the way it works.

A: Consider that much editing and confusion has entered the texts for impure purposes.

Q: (L) Impure purposes... You mean like people seeking power and control?

Q: (L) So am I right that the Book of Mark was an amalgamation of elements of Paul's Christ overlaid on Judas the Galilean, and the Judas the Galilean figure was completely stripped of his revolutionary character and that sort of thing?

Q: (L) So there was a Jewish Christ, and there was Paul's Christ. They were combined to make Jesus of Nazareth, the hippy who went around in sandals doing miracles?

Q: (L) Any other questions?

(Joe) Who was Paul's Christ?

A: Caesar!

Q: (Joe) Did Paul know that?

Q: (Niall) Ave Caesar!

(Scottie) BOOM!

For those who have not read @Laura's new book From Paul to Mark I would encourage you to read it. It is a light shinning in the darkness and will refresh your soul.

Very recently Gurdjieff was mentioned by @Laura and the Cs discussed "true collinearity" as something to work on for the forum members:

Q: "What is the group's primary weakness that we need to focus on? Better yet, the groups main strength and its weakness that we should focus on to improve our future?"

(L) Well, right away you've got an issue there which is that you want something... to have something.

(Chu) Do we want to ask about the weakness though?

(L) What is the group's main weakness?

A: Lack of true colinearity.

Q: (L) You know, when you think about colinearity, just go back and re-read what Gurdjieff wrote about the circles. Does everybody know what I'm talking about? The outer circle, the mesoteric circle, and so on. Perhaps somebody will post that in the thread that discusses this meeting and we'll talk about it a bit. It immediately occurs to me that there are a number of things about lack of colinearity that manifest in many ways. Getting to that point of true colinearity is obviously very desirable. At the same time, it's not so easy! It takes a LOT of discussion, a lot of talking, a lot of interaction. Oh, they want to say something... Sorry, I'm being interrupted:

A: Singing helps a bit. Reading exercises that are undertaken from the correct perspective also.

While we are all working on or trying to improve or save our "souls" I would just like to quote something the Cs said about souls:

Session 7 January 1995:
Q: (L) How could a baby have infinite knowledge, it only has imprint of its past life experiences. (V) You have heard that also...

A: That is nonsense.

Q: (V) That's fine... I was just... I'm sure you've heard that...

A: Souls are not "born" into this planet. Souls were never born! And, will never die!

This means more to me now than previously and I cannot explain it to anyone because we all have to "meditate" sometimes and reach our own conclusions about the meaning of life (I could explain more but it would distract more than I already have done).

I hope this is not a distraction from this latest session and all the insightful posts already made.

@iamthatis,

I read Beelzebub's Tales to His Grandson and I think he was well ahead of those in his time. It was almost like sci-fi. I think it is a good time to "grow our Souls" but for Gurdjieff I think it was his concept that his soul had to be created by his own shear effort in this one life if it was to survive. I don't think he had/or believed in the concept of reincarnation.

Gurdjieff is mentioned often in the sessions and he is not without many good concepts but on the other hand he was not quite onboard with everything the Cs tried to communicate to us.

For instance:

Session 7 May 1995:

So as far as octaves goes it ends at 7 and begins at 8. In music I have marveled at the way octaves work and it helps me to realize that the pattern just repeats.

There are only 7 densities according to the Cs and their definition has made me see how much has not been revealed in our religions.

An instance where Gurdjieff was on to something is:

So in the above case Gurdjieff was noticing that the higher the densities require less "number of laws that apply" which gives one more freedom.

Another session that Gurdjieff was mentioned by the Cs tells me that he might have had another good concept:

Session 30 May 2009:

Sometimes Gurdjieff had concepts that were not effective/usefull in all situations as in the following session:

Session 15 August 2009:

He had great understanding of many realties I think such as the frequencies in the human voice.

Session 13 September 2009:

Gurdjieff is definitely a great soul I think even if he did not have the understanding that the Cs have given us. He helped @Laura put more pieces of the puzzle together in her search for the truth about religions.

Session 9 April 2011:

Gurdjieff and the Cs helped me see what I had suspected might be true of countries and cultures.

We are focusing on "The Work" and if we continue it may help us avoid "shock". The Cs use Gurdjieff as a source to consider:

Gurdjieff maybe did not "understand all the particulars" while he was here but he has inspired excellent questions that @Laura asked the Cs such as the following:

Session 18 July 2015:

Because I love cars of different periods and styles the following makes me love Gurdjieff and morn the fact that he was sabotaged indirectly by 4D STS in his "accident":

Sometimes I like to work on my own car as much as possible.

This post is sort of a Gurdjieff appreciation one. He is certainly part of our methods and understandings. I did not intend to post this much but hopefully it may help us with our soul development.

Further on our "soul" development by way of Gurdjieff so to speak:

Session 10 December 2016:

If we have "burning questions" let us "meditate"...

I am doing a linear presentation of these quotes so feel free to mix them up if it helps.

Back to the religion and the soul connection there is this session:

Session 28 December 2019:

For those who have not read @Laura's new book From Paul to Mark I would encourage you to read it. It is a light shinning in the darkness and will refresh your soul.

Very recently Gurdjieff was mentioned by @Laura and the Cs discussed "true collinearity" as something to work on for the forum members:

While we are all working on or trying to improve or save our "souls" I would just like to quote something the Cs said about souls:

Session 7 January 1995:

This means more to me now than previously and I cannot explain it to anyone because we all have to "meditate" sometimes and reach our own conclusions about the meaning of life (I could explain more but it would distract more than I already have done).

I hope this is not a distraction from this latest session and all the insightful posts already made.
Thanks you for your time and work on this post Goyacobol. Very interesting to read. Looks like you've been working hard.

Wonderful selection of C's quotes. Thank you for reminding us of the many pearls of wisdom they have given us and the endless food for thought they provide.

I always appreciate your ability to find just the right quote from the vast archive given to us by the C's. Thank you again,.

On one hand, Aino Ke'a.

On another, I used to put bleach in my catchment tank to kill whatever was in the bird shit that washed off my roof so I could drink it. Crass and crude? Yes. But that was life. (Now I have a well) We are all coming from different social and cultural perspectives. It is good to bear that in mind. When I stop and think about it, there are some very interesting aspects of external consideration in "Talking Story". A Research Forum? Yes. But there is no way opinion can possibly be excluded or thought of as to not exist. And "the big questions": isn't that what "we" are all about? There are a lot of vibes and influences coming at us from all directions. Keep to the high road!
My dog (white Shepard) was named Kea. When people said Aino Ke'a, I replied that I Know Kea. She lives with me.

Back
Top Bottom