Session 30 October 2021

A: Hello spooky ones!! Fiooniaea of Cassiopaea here for the end of the world party!!!
After Halloween and then All Saints day yesterday, today was All Souls day. It was an opportunity to remember ancestors and not least those who have passed in recent times and we decided to go to the cemetery on a blustery autumn day. It felt right to do and could well be a tradition which in the times to come will experience a revival by others.
I have to admit I did not know of All Souls Day or the actual origin of what are really globally significant days. Thanks to the Sott article that highlights two vids by Randall Carson, I have a whole new understanding of what these celebrations really signify! The article:

Cosmic Origins of Halloween - An introduction by Randall Carlson

Usually I see pics of my grandkids in their Halloween costumes on Facebook, but this year:
250949195_10165770083970298_3994474337983605559_n.jpg
It must be what they do at Catholic school instead of Halloween costume dress up - or maybe in addition to. I'll have to ask next time we zoom. Interesting enough, St. Patrick there tested positive for Covid on Oct. 30 which caused a cancellation of a planned flight to New York to see a Broadway show as well as requiring his dad/my son to stay away from work for at least 15 days! Asymptomatic false positive it would seem. On a more somber note, their beloved Pap gently passed away a year ago on Oct. 25 which happened to be my late brother's birthday. And so, remembering the dear departed has been on my mind the last two weeks. I'm just so thankful none were embroiled in the Covid madness. 🙏

Thank you all for the session. Though it was different, it still had several important messages at least. Green energy hysteria with doubtful outcome, contracted negative mutations from vaccinated people, shifting weather and common patterns, Russia and China stance on few topics and the reminder for all of us to spend more time on certain things. Thank you again

(Pierre) By enforcing those measures aimed at reducing population, they create oppression that triggers natural catastrophes before their plan is put in place.

(L) So you're saying that by...

(Pierre) Depopulation agenda entails a lot of lies. By those lies aiming to reduce population, they actually induce cosmically this population reduction.
Exactly what I had in mind for months now. I wanted to post this three times already since summer, but got always distracted by push-notifications here on the forum, then I just forgot.

First time with the Vaxx: their genetic engineers didn't have to succeed at creating a safe and healthy vaccine. In fact - for Deep State goals - its better if they failed miserably. This way the vaxx has negative efficiency: causing untold amounts of damage. Perfect for depopulation.
Their job was to create a slow-kill jab, so people will get gradually weaker in body & mind, so they lose the physical and mental strength to grab the pitchforks and the torches. Then the demented Establishment does this:
Good: Vaxxed vs. Unvaxxed ==> so that the situation doesn't become:
UnGood: Vaxxed + Unvaxxed united visiting the private islands of the trillionaires and digging them out of their billion dollar bunkers..
pitchforks.jpg

Then the Green New Deal:
Forcing junk green-tech - that was never intended to work anyway - taking away fossil fuels from the masses. Causing chaos - people trampling over each other, people killing each other for resources, famine. Current events initiated by the psychos, their job of creating chaos becomes a virulent sticky sickness - chaos & blame-game gets taken over by the people and given forth / propagated like an Olympic Flame.

Mass resigns from jobs means no more experienced Souled-Creatives at critical jobs to truly manage critical infrastructure processes with insight! Mass re-signings causing 'The Motor of The World' to stop, just like how John Galt dreamed up. The OP 4 billion doesn't know what to do, because they don't have the creativity to plan ahead really well. Because most souled are to be concentrating on survival of small community pockets in the future: they no longer have the responsibility to care about hundreds of millions of people in their soul-killing / mind-numbing jobs anymore, leading to Depopulation. Caused by the People = OPs + Souled together.

Also I was thinking about the dichotomy / contradiction cognitive dissonance of the following:

1. We hate the psychopaths. And / Or consciously acknowledge they are just doing their truly detrimental task regards Grand Destiny in our 3D-Earth Lesson-Learning Environment - and so we hate them for killing masses of people. Psychopaths have heads and limbs, they walk like us, among us, they look like us, they can be hated, right?

2. But we pray for the comets to come and kill us all. So to reset this entire Hell On Earth Environment that corporate psychos created. Reset this whole shebang via an Extinction Level Event, so the planet recovers. We can then reincarnate back and build nice gardens with happy animals and super-amazing nature-friendly crop technologies that were already advertised by mycologist Paul Stamets, The Mushroom King and Saint Jeremy, who sounded like freshly incarnated from an STO-planet and just telling us how amazingly they do everything there. And kudos to all amazing farmers advertising revolutionary nature-friendly tech out there!

Concentrating on such small projects in communities will naturally take away focus from the big sick cities and the sick mass food production plants serving them, so the very logical result is mass extinction of 6.245 billion people - helped by floods / volcanoes / small-size asteroids, back to the manageable population level of 1.66 billion peeps. Nicely dispersed on the continents, so just like in good military tactics, if any grenade hits a dispersed platoon it causes minimal damage. Because people are not stuck in large bunches together - like now - , which is very Bad Tactics!

Plus what Pierre said:
Extreme Psychopath negativity attracting comets. How they infect the masses with hatred / gnashing of teeth causes exponentially more negativity. Mass Human Creative Energies turn to the red-hate color attracting more comets. More comet impacts cause the chain reaction of food production collapses:
1. All exotic foods disappear.
2. All imports disappear.
3. Domestic products only in lucky untouched areas.

But then Plagues from catastrophe-stricken areas propagate into the peaceful regions as well. And the entire Dark Ages and lot more deadly ancient cataclysms will repeat on cue. Exactly how we were informed by the old priests that there were many more cataclysms in ancient history, but those stories did not survive in writing.

Last edited:
Exactly what I had in mind for months now. I wanted to post this three times already since summer, but got always distracted by push-notifications here on the forum, then I just forgot.

First time with the Vaxx: their genetic engineers didn't have to succeed at creating a safe and healthy vaccine. In fact - for Deep State goals - its better if they failed miserably. This way the vaxx has negative efficiency: causing untold amounts of damage. Perfect for depopulation.
Their job was to create a slow-kill jab, so people will get gradually weaker in body & mind, so they lose the physical and mental strength to grab the pitchforks and the torches. Then the demented Establishment does this:
Good: Vaxxed vs. Unvaxxed ==> so that the situation doesn't become:
UnGood: Vaxxed + Unvaxxed united visiting the private islands of the trillionaires and digging them out of their billion dollar bunkers..

Then the Green New Deal:
Forcing junk green-tech - that was never intended to work anyway - taking away fossil fuels from the masses. Causing chaos - people trampling over each other, people killing each other for resources, famine. Current events initiated by the psychos, their job of creating chaos becomes a virulent sticky sickness - chaos & blame-game gets taken over by the people and given forth / propagated like an Olympic Flame.

Mass resigns from jobs means no more experienced Souled-Creatives at critical jobs to truly manage critical infrastructure processes with insight! Mass re-signings causing 'The Motor of The World' to stop, just like how John Galt dreamed up. The OP 4 billion doesn't know what to do, because they don't have the creativity to plan ahead really well. Because most souled are to be concentrating on survival of small community pockets in the future: they no longer have the responsibility to care about hundreds of millions of people in their soul-killing / mind-numbing jobs anymore, leading to Depopulation. Caused by the People = OPs + Souled together.

Also I was thinking about the dichotomy / contradiction cognitive dissonance of the following:

1. We hate the psychopaths. And / Or consciously acknowledge they are just doing their truly detrimental task regards Grand Destiny in our 3D-Earth Lesson-Learning Environment - and so we hate them for killing masses of people. Psychopaths have heads and limbs, they walk like us, among us, they look like us, they can be hated, right?

2. But we pray for the comets to come and kill us all. So to reset this entire Hell On Earth Environment that corporate psychos created. Reset this whole shebang via an Extinction Level Event, so the planet recovers. We can then reincarnate back and build nice gardens with happy animals and super-amazing nature-friendly crop technologies that were already advertised by mycologist Paul Stamets, The Mushroom King and Saint Jeremy, who sounded like freshly incarnated from an STO-planet and just telling us how amazingly they do everything there. And kudos to all amazing farmers advertising revolutionary nature-friendly tech out there!

Concentrating on such small projects in communities will naturally take away focus from the big sick cities and the sick mass food production plants serving them, so the very logical result is mass extinction of 6.245 billion people - helped by floods / volcanoes / small-size asteroids, back to the manageable population level of 1.66 billion peeps. Nicely dispersed on the continents, so just like in good military tactics, if any grenade hits a dispersed platoon it causes minimal damage. Because people are not stuck in large bunches together - like now - , which is very Bad Tactics!

Plus what Pierre said:
Extreme Psychopath negativity attracting comets. How they infect the masses with hatred / gnashing of teeth causes exponentially more negativity. Mass Human Creative Energies turn to the red-hate color attracting more comets. More comet impacts cause the chain reaction of food production collapses:
1. All exotic foods disappear.
2. All imports disappear.
3. Domestic products only in lucky untouched areas.

But then Plagues from catastrophe-stricken areas propagate into the peaceful regions as well. And the entire Dark Ages and lot more deadly ancient cataclysms will repeat on cue. Exactly how we were informed by the old priests that there were many more cataclysms in ancient history, but those stories did not survive in writing.
It is indeed a lovely picture you paint. But don’t leave out the “side door” of 4D transition with yet more tests to pass regarding our Negative friends on the other side in which there is some hope.

(Alejo) Is overpopulation a myth, or are we really overpopulated?

A: Overpopulated.

This part disturbed me, I was still thinking that the near 8 billions humans are ok for the earth but would have never said this would be considered as overpopulated. Good question to maybe ask next time is something like "What is the average number of population (of 3D beings, with consciousness) on the inhabited planets among the universe ? (sub-funny-question : and what is the record so far ?)
I was surprised too. Years ago someone published that the entire world population could fit cosily into the Grand Canyon. I guess they counted the air-space in the canyon, air divided into cubical volumes too. Then I thought about the The Great Pacific Garbage Patch and estimated, how big those patches would get if Earth's population reached 10 billion. Then 20 billion.

Q: (L) Well, there is a lot of information out there along this line. Billy Meier even makes this claim. This person says "The human race did not originally exist in Lyra; it came from some other galaxy, but first began to evolve in our galaxy in the Lyran system."
A: Closer.
Q: (L) According to the Andromedans, "there are over 135 billion human beings in the 8 galaxies closest to ours. Now, there are also other races out there. Some of these races have had a lot of conflict with the human race and that conflict continues, but there are things happening that will hopefully alleviate that problem...."
I thought that number realistically should be 135 trillion human beings. But apparently [planets in] those galaxies are way better managed than Earth and we are really overpopulated. Looking at corporate devastation, how super-hard it is apparently to establish nature-friendliness in a Lizard controlled space-sector, where Earth happens to be..

Thanks for asking important questions.

For the past 2 years, there has been something trying to get past my immune system. It finally broke in. It's like a full blown covid experience. Taking Quercetin with other things seems to be mitigating the severity. Trial run?

This doesn't seem to be related to what's coming in the spring. That being said, it sorta looks like life here is about to make some dramatic changes.

I will probably have to re read this more than once.
Physically things are not that bad. Still suffering but totally manageable. It's the mental part that is really tearing me apart. Whether it's related to DNA changes is not that clear. Pretty much every organ in my body has experienced some type of pain or discomfort.

It's the rawness of humanities situation coupled with the hopelessness of any type of intervention that would make things better, even for myself only. There has always been a deep concern for others, even though they seem to have none. Seeing the full extent of it is almost overwhelming.

I just can't seem to get motivated about anything. You might say that I am in the middle of the valley of death, the dark night of the soul. Yet, everything seems to be as it should.

Thanks for listening.

I thought that number realistically should be 135 trillion human beings. But apparently [planets in] those galaxies are way better managed than Earth and we are really overpopulated. Looking at corporate devastation, how super-hard it is apparently to establish nature-friendliness in a Lizard controlled space-sector, where Earth happens to be..
I guess it rather depends on how many planets are inhabitable at any given time, and of those, how many are inhabited by humans.

Assuming that Earth is typical, the maximum carrying capacity is on average several billion. However, again if Earth is typical, that capacity is reached only during short windows, with cosmic cataclysm Wave events then busting the population down to say a few hundred million, or maybe a few thousand in extreme cases, as the souls are harvested and the civilizational reset button gets pushed. Following that is a fallow period, tens of thousands of years in duration, during which civilization gradually redevelops and the population generally stays below 100 million.

Also, so far as we can tell it took a few billion years for life on this planet to evolve to the human level.

Put it all together, and you'd expect 99% of habitable worlds to be nothing but microbes or, in rare cases, animal and plant life. So say 1% of inhabitable worlds have intelligent species; say 10% of those utilize a roughly human blueprint; and at any given time 99% of those are in a low-tech, low-population state. Then if there are 1 million habitable worlds in the Milky Way, you'd expect 10 at any given time to be at our population level, with the total human population around 1 trillion or so (assuming a hundred million people on each fallow planet ... and easily a lot less than this if fallow worlds have even smaller average populations).

About point 1 - hatred is a choice. It is not STO. Nor is it proper to someone on the path of STO candidacy. It is a resignation to lower emotional centre moralism, a reaction machine, a drain of Soul energy.

If one decides to engage in it, this will only warp the FRV, misalign the frequency antennae, and lead to some very painful lessons. You reap what you sow.
Q: (L) So, I guess I've covered everything. Well, I have Divination on the list... For everyday use, we use I Ching, and I think a lot of group members do the same. I think we've got that covered. One thing that I was noting down on my little list here was that the Apostle Paul listed things to avoid, and then things to enhance. The vices that he listed, things that one should avoid, were: fornication, licentiousness, enmity, strife, jealousy, anger, selfishness, dissension, envy, drunkenness. Well, that's all pretty standard. I think it's a good basic list and you can apply it in different ways depending on your circumstances. Then he listed the virtues: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Self-control was kind of an interesting one for him to have on that list. And: no self-conceit, no provoking one another, and no envy. Then he said at the end of his list, "Whatsoever a man sows, that will he also reap”, and “let us not grow weary or lose heart." So, I thought that those were rather positive things to think about.

A: Most important to remember the "sowing" part in the context of this discussion.

Q: (L) Oh, you mean about your antennae and how your antennae determines your future. What you sow, you reap. So, if you're not taking care of your inner landscape and the immediate world around you in terms of your group and your associations and so forth, you're screwing up your antenna and then you're going to have a bad future because your antenna will attract the wrong things. Is that what you mean?

A: Yes

Lobaczewski warns against moralistic responses to psychopaths. He advocates for an objective response instead. I tried to summarize this recently:
Throughout Lobaczewski's book Ponerology, he warns against 'moralizing interpretations' of psychopathy, ponerogensis, and pathocracy. He states very clearly, again and again, that moralizing interpretations serve to do one main thing - completely eradicate any objective understanding of evil phenomena.

Why? Moralizing interpretations assume an 'equality of bio-social-psychologial state' - an equality that does not in fact exist. The brains and behaviour of psychopaths is factually different. It is a mistake, then, to look at the whole population of humans on the earth and assume that they may all be judged by the same moral standards. Gurdjieff can help us understand why this is problematic:

"People understand what knowledge means and they understand the possibility of different levels of knowledge. They understand that knowledge may be lesser or greater, that is to say, of one quality or of another quality, but they do not understand this in relation to being. Being for them means simply existence, to which is opposed just non-existence. They do not understand that being or existence may be of very different levels and categories.

Take for instance, the being of a mineral and of a plant. It is a different being. The being of a plant and of an animal is again a different being. But the being of two people can differ from one another more than the being of a mineral and of an animal. This is exactly what people do not understand and they do not understand that knowledge depends on being. Not only do they not understand this latter, but they definitely do not wish to understand it, and especially in western culture it is considered that a man may possess great knowledge, for example he may be an able scientist, to make discoveries, advanced science, and at the same time he may be, and has the right to be, a petty, egoistic, mean, envious, vain, naive and absent-minded man. And yet it is his being.

So people on this planet can be as different in terms of 'level of Being' as a rock is from a plant. Assuming the equality of bio-social-psychological state between all humans - and then using that as a template for judgment - is like despising a rock for not growing edible fruits, or a grizzly bear for not following the rules at the food court in the mall. We're talking about very different beings with very different cosmic functions. And yes, the sleeping do have a cosmic function.

Another key point from Lobaczewski - psychopaths make deliberate use of this 'we are all equal' atmosphere. The assumption that evil doesn't factually exist allows them to blend invisibly into society. They can find victims in the way they do because most of the population is unsuspecting that there are dangerous beings who are walking around in human skin. Moralizing interpretations function to hide the truth of their predatory natures. This can also lead to improper treatment of the ones who are caught. Only an objective Knowledge can suffice to provide the clear picture of psychopathy, and come up with effective responses.

The battle is fought through us, very often in the realm of emotions. It may be useful to think about Lobaczewski's work in light of the Castaneda material about Petty Tyrants:

Petty tyrants take themselves with deadly seriousness while warriors do not. What usually exhausts us is the wear and tear on our self-importance. Any man who has an iota of pride is ripped apart by being made to feel worthless.

To tune the spirit when someone is trampling on you is called control. Instead of feeling sorry for himself a warrior immediately goes to work mapping the petty tyrant's strong points, his weaknesses, his quirks of behavior.

To gather all this information while they are beating you up is called discipline.

This seems to be exactly what Lobaczewski was doing in occupied Poland. What an incredible example of a warrior!

About point 2 - praying for any specific outcome is an attempted imposition on reality according to one's self-important wishes. That includes praying for comets to come and do their work on the planet. From Chapter 49 of The Wave - Frequency Resonance Vibration:

In short, it seems evident that the energies of Creation emanate “downward,” and our individuality as human beings is merely an expression of these theological dramas. To attempt to exert our will or to make our voice travel “upward,” against Creation, results only in the strengthening of the forces that violate free will, because it is, in essence, an attempt to violate the free will of Creation. This is why praying, rituals designed to change reality, positive thinking with the intent to change something “up there,” in order to receive the benefits “down here,” is always doomed to produce more strife, misery and suffering.

What we can do is to prepare ourselves for the emanations that are traveling “downward” to be better received.

Everywhere, we see people are suffering. Many of us are suffering, too. And the human system is designed to relieve stress in automatic, irrational ways. So the suffering mind reaches out for relief - the government, or a vaccine, a tranquilizer, a saviour, or even a terrible avenging god.

As the pressure increases, we need to be very careful about how we think and what we do in the coming days. If one prays for comets, or Earth changes, it seems clear to me this only serves to align the FRV with the cosmic forces that violate Free Will. It is a non-acceptance of 'what is' - a denial of reality.

So what is the alternative? The bolded statement by Laura above - to continue to prepare ourselves, our frequency antennae, grow our Soul every day, in whatever ways we can. We can make use of the suffering to further the aim of increasing our receivership capacity. And the Work also includes finding new ways to love, new things to learn, and new ways to be of service in our daily lives, too.

Let that be the prayer - to clean ourselves up, keep pushing the limit, do the best with what we have, and surrender the rest unto the Divine Cosmic Mind. This is a warrior's attitude of forbearance, mentioned in this great commentary below, well worth re-reading in full:

"Forbearance is to wait patiently--no rush, no anxiety--a simple, joyful holding back of what is due.

A warrior knows that he is waiting and what he is waiting for. Right there is the great joy of warriorship.

Timing is the quality that governs the release of all that is held back. Control, discipline, and forbearance are like a dam behind which everything is pooled. Timing is the gate in the dam.

Forbearance means holding back with the spirit something that the warrior knows is rightfully due. It doesn't mean that a warrior goes around plotting to do anybody mischief, or planning to settle past scores. Forbearance is something independent. As long as the warrior has control, discipline, and timing, forbearance assures giving whatever is due to whoever deserves it."

Given the "triple bad day" that the Rockefellers, and others, are likely to receive at the hands of the universe itself, we needn't waste energy thinking about them getting their comeuppance. It will just simply happen as a consequence of natural processes. In the meantime though we keep putting love, energy and knowledge into the system where we can.

Physically things are not that bad. Still suffering but totally manageable. It's the mental part that is really tearing me apart. Whether it's related to DNA changes is not that clear. Pretty much every organ in my body has experienced some type of pain or discomfort.

It's the rawness of humanities situation coupled with the hopelessness of any type of intervention that would make things better, even for myself only. There has always been a deep concern for others, even though they seem to have none. Seeing the full extent of it is almost overwhelming.

I just can't seem to get motivated about anything. You might say that I am in the middle of the valley of death, the dark night of the soul. Yet, everything seems to be as it should.

Thanks for listening.
@thorbiorn

After posting this, your post on Tuesday came up. I pretty much read it next. For some reason, it seemed to reflect what I was experiencing. It all seemed to revolve around positive DNA changes that possibly are going on within. It helped tremendously.

Thanks

(L) Right. Okay, next question: What type of belief do you need in order to effect positive change?

A: Full understanding of the nature of your connection to all that is will get you there.

Q: (L) That's a pretty tall order. I mean, you have to really... How do you get there, that is, gain an understanding of your connection to the All?

A: Meditation.

Q: (L) And we can refer back to previous discussions on meditation which include seeded meditation. Alright, this is an interesting question: How come people experience short spurts of inspiration and then depression and hopelessness return?

A: It's all about balance. The measure of creativity can be approximated by the depth and duration of the plunge. Note however, the effort required to pull in inspiration is high at present due to massing of negative energies around your planet.

Q: (L) So it takes more of whatever it is to get it, and then you not only have your balancing plunge, but you have the piling on of the negative energies of the planet on top of it. Is that sort of what we're saying here?

A: Close

Q: (L) Alright then. Next: How do we maintain that energetic vibration for longer periods?

A: Networking works wonders.

Q: (L) In other words, having a network and being able to talk about it or to express it or to exchange or share or get support when you're down... Is that it?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Okay, let's get going here. Here we go...

A: Hello spooky ones!! Fiooniaea of Cassiopaea here for the end of the world party!!!
Fiona is a feminine given name. The name is associated with the Gaelic traditions of Ireland and Scotland (through the poetry of James Macpherson), but has also become popular in England.[1] It can be considered either a Latinised form of the Gaelic word fionn, meaning "white", "fair",[1] or an Anglicisation of the Irish name Fíona (derived from an element meaning "vine").

Quit the play of words for this end of the world party!

Fiona is a feminine given name. The name is associated with the Gaelic traditions of Ireland and Scotland (through the poetry of James Macpherson), but has also become popular in England.[1] It can be considered either a Latinised form of the Gaelic word fionn, meaning "white", "fair",[1] or an Anglicisation of the Irish name Fíona (derived from an element meaning "vine").

Quit the play of words for this end of the world party!
Let’s hope that “white, fair, vine” isn’t a reference to the “silver thread” that connects our souls to 5D!! 😬

Back
Top Bottom