Session 30 October 2021

Yes, I have to agree, as Nienna has said, years of experience here on the forum has shown us that many apparently harmless meetups turn out to be quite the opposite. We simply cannot take the chance that a person is not who they say they are. It really is for the safety of our forum members that we advise such caution.
Hi @Bobeloula, I can honestly say to you that this is true. I'm one of the people mentioned here.
Cause few years ago I shared the same 'enthusiasm' like you. But !
I was not ready. Didn't know me back then. Didn't have enough knowledge, so I could value other peoples motives, coping mechanisms, core beliefs and habits - and of course I wasn't aware of mine as well.
I overestimated myself and was totaly blind from wishfull thinking although it was all done in good intention.
Many people left hurt, including me.
We all had a very good lesson but we could have had happy ending and avoid many problems
if we all just have been networking more and not rushing things. So.... I think you'll get the point.
Greetings

I can understand, given the times, your wanting to jump right into meeting people that may be alignment with what you/we are interested in and "forming a group for awareness and knowledge"
It's easy to understand the desire to meet with people of similiar alignment and interests.
Personal experience though taught me that you cannot simply expect people with similiar interests and goals would get along just perfectly.
In the great 'doomsdayish' decade before 2012 my ex-hubby and I have been part of a grouping where dire predictions were top priority. We found other like minded members, got together and started preparing. We put our money in special structures, food supplies, etc---- a lot of time, energy and financial means were invested.
But people just stay people with all their weaknesses, all their character traits and all the dark issues everybody carries.
Long story short under the pressure of impending doom and the necessities of daily life the whole thing exploded right into our faces.
Some of the grudges are still hold until this day by some of the people involved.
My lesson in this was to finally just let go and to realize that first and foremost it's the inner landscape that counts and must be developed first exspecially when the 3D mind is in a state of panic or confusion as it tends to be in uncertain times.

The kind of networking that is done here might just be the best start for many of us to better align with our Self, DCM and the work. From there things will unfold according to our own efforts.

It's not easy to stop lying to oneself and to others. In fact it's damn uncomfortable.
Off to look at some trust issues.
I'm glad you all are here.

It's easy to understand the desire to meet with people of similiar alignment and interests.
Personal experience though taught me that you cannot simply expect people with similiar interests and goals would get along just perfectly.
In the great 'doomsdayish' decade before 2012 my ex-hubby and I have been part of a grouping where dire predictions were top priority. We found other like minded members, got together and started preparing. We put our money in special structures, food supplies, etc---- a lot of time, energy and financial means were invested.
But people just stay people with all their weaknesses, all their character traits and all the dark issues everybody carries.
Long story short under the pressure of impending doom and the necessities of daily life the whole thing exploded right into our faces.
Some of the grudges are still hold until this day by some of the people involved.
My lesson in this was to finally just let go and to realize that first and foremost it's the inner landscape that counts and must be developed first exspecially when the 3D mind is in a state of panic or confusion as it tends to be in uncertain times.

The kind of networking that is done here might just be the best start for many of us to better align with our Self, DCM and the work. From there things will unfold according to our own efforts.

It's not easy to stop lying to oneself and to others. In fact it's damn uncomfortable.
Off to look at some trust issues.
I'm glad you all are here.
Thank you Tauriel for saying this - that was my thought exactly but I could not articulate it so good.

And ... THANK YOU for the session everyone involved 🌞

Hello to all
Thank you for your answers. Indeed, my desire for knowledge and awakening is getting stronger and stronger. Gurdjieff, Ouspensky, Mouravieff, the Nag Hammadi, the Philocaly... All these teachings always open my eyes a little more (slowly) and especially inflame me. I hear your teachings, your advice and warnings, I understand them and of course I accept them. I am indeed not present enough here to be credible, nor present enough in Myself to be so for myself. I may be too hasty, and may have appeared too impatient. I withdraw my "call" (laughs) and will continue to observe myself and read. I clearly do not want to change your way of being on this forum, and apologize if that is what comes across in my words. Anyway, this is where I started to question myself, the transcripts, the forums, the reading tips... Without this forum, I wouldn't have realized that I'm in the middle of the bush, and that's why I thank you and listen to what you have to say.

Gallo

This whole topic needs its own thread. I've seen mentions here and there in the forum, but I don't remember if they have been developed in detail. Because seeing where TPTB are heading, I think investing some time and research for energy independence is a good idea.
There are a lot of energy production methods (GEET is only one) that have some fairly significant data behind them.

(L) Are you asking if Russia is going to have more coronavirus cases because they're not...

(Keit) More corona craziness.

(L) Oh, so are they gonna become more like Western countries because they've been slack so far...

A: No.

Q: (Keit) Will mandatory vaccination bill pass?

A: Yes

Q: (Keit) And will there be protests?

A: Yes

So, if Russia falls... C's often say things will get worse before they start to get better. If someone forces you to take an injection, how worse can it get? Just remeber two years ago when it was all normal. Australia? How come a cluster of asteroids didn't hit Australia yet? Everyone are affected by this repression. Too much damage has already been done. I guess we really have to starve to death and freeze to death before it gets better (for those who survive).

Hello to all
Thank you for your answers. Indeed, my desire for knowledge and awakening is getting stronger and stronger. Gurdjieff, Ouspensky, Mouravieff, the Nag Hammadi, the Philocaly... All these teachings always open my eyes a little more (slowly) and especially inflame me. I hear your teachings, your advice and warnings, I understand them and of course I accept them. I am indeed not present enough here to be credible, nor present enough in Myself to be so for myself. I may be too hasty, and may have appeared too impatient. I withdraw my "call" (laughs) and will continue to observe myself and read. I clearly do not want to change your way of being on this forum, and apologize if that is what comes across in my words. Anyway, this is where I started to question myself, the transcripts, the forums, the reading tips... Without this forum, I wouldn't have realized that I'm in the middle of the bush, and that's why I thank you and listen to what you have to say.

Gallo

I'm glad you see this Gallo. And I do hope to see you post more regularly and network with us here so we can get to know you better - and you get to know us better too. So when the time comes for you to meet other members offline it will be more like meeting friends you have a lot in common with but you haven't yet seen - and not like meeting strangers who read the same books :-)

Thanks Laura and you dear ones for this session.
For me, feedback from our cosmic teachers acts as a grounding. They turn off magical thinking.
Some creatures in vaccines, placebos and saline, energy for free, etc.
No point in focusing on that (too much). Love, Consciousness, cleansing and healing my "machine" should be the priority.
It's times like this that really anything can happen, so you have to be vigilant.

Regarding the issues concerning Poland during the session, in my opinion it means nothing that our government is against the European Union, that it is "right-wing". They simply didn't notice that Trump is no longer in the USA, that they are left alone with their Russophobia and at the mercy of foundations bringing democracy.

Once again, thank you all.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Q: (Joe) He was just hanging out being a farmer or something.

(Alejo) Is overpopulation a myth, or are we really overpopulated?

A: Overpopulated.
I wonder what would be the STO method of dealing with overpopulation?
I suspect that improving peoples lives and real education would prevent overpopulation, however, at the current state of affairs, what STO method would reduce the population to the desired level?

If there is to be a serious plague the Cs said a death rate of 79%. Does anyone know if this would be of the total population or of those who catch it? Ebola, for example, has a high death rate but it’s significantly harder to catch than a cold or flu. So it could be 79% of maybe only 10 or 20% of the population that actually comes down with the plague.

Or maybe it will be something that wipes out 79% of everyone.

Either way, now is a good time to practice some stoicism by contemplating death and preparing for the fact that we are probably going to be waist deep in dead people.😳

If there is to be a serious plague the Cs said a death rate of 79%. Does anyone know if this would be of the total population or of those who catch it? Ebola, for example, has a high death rate but it’s significantly harder to catch than a cold or flu. So it could be 79% of maybe only 10 or 20% of the population that actually comes down with the plague.

Either way, now is a good time to practice some stoicism by contemplating death and preparing for the fact that we are probably going to be waist deep in dead people.😳

I was wondering the same thing, and this would be a good subject to seek clarification on as the original question was a bit open to interpretation.

I'm sure the second. Cs speaking about the entire population would say "openly" because of the infinitely huge window of variations
example from this session:

(Regulattor) What % of death rate are we to expect next spring due to corona virus mutation/recombination?

A: Impossible to estimate at this point.

(L) Well, well remember that a large part of 4D STS food is the energy of pain and suffering. That gives them a huge psychic boost and advantage. So, that right there is a feeding mechanism. But we realize of course that they don't need the numbers of people that we have on the Earth for their feeding purposes. I don't think it's quite that bad. We know there are a LOT of people missing, unexplained things... Look at this 411 business. But also remember that the C's pointed out at one point that they had a fallback diet of... what was it? Bovine serum extracted from cows or something so they didn't have to take so much from humans.

This reminded me of a dream I had several months back, where I saw this grey creature, with the grey outline of a person, there were what appeared to be like a line of chimney formations the creature/entity, stood in front of the chimney, there were many chimneys, aligned in a row. I remember a great sigh coming from this entity as he stood in front of the tube/chimney as though he had received some source of energy. So suggests to me that depending on ones FRV profile, that they must have a sense, of who they can extract energy from.

I know this sounds off the wall. but that is the sense of the dream and the energy at that time it conveyed to me, so my thought is that there could be a greater percentage of the population at this time that resonate with the FRV of STO, than we are lead to believe, and one of the reasons for this 24/7 propaganda and relentless social programming is to get everyone on board with the energetic profile of fear, death and ultimate of loathing of oneself, of hate for humanity as a so called species, and hate to what his happening on the planet today because of humanity, reads to me like a Round Robbin the never ending cycle of entropy, and the end message "It's all Your Fault"

Those are the thoughts I have at this time. And Thank you to Laura, the Crew at the Chateau, all the Tech support and everyone that participated in this experience, it was mind blowing. And all without sponsors, and hidden behind a paywall, freely given to the public to read and inwardly digest...and of course the the predictive programming of the intelligence agencies which are nameless and faceless.

And the stories of Don Juan, from Carlos Castenda, about the socerers of old, the "Petty Tyrants".

I think the 79% is conditional on weather a "a new real genuine plague/pandemic/Black Death type of situation" occurs (which exact probability is not given).
"global death rate" might encompass deaths due to the infection itself + other (starvation, wars, etc.) related deaths. My understanding of the question and answer tends towards a multi-factorial death rate related to the possible plague "situation" but I could be off of course.

In any case, whatever happens, one should be mentally prepared to eveything and not fall to fear of the possible possibilities.

Back
Top Bottom