Session 30 October 2021

also don't have anybody near me, nor I'm on social networks but I stopped complaining about this when I realize that direct contact has usually nothing to do with the quality or quantity of knowledge gained by involved parties.
I'm also pretty much alone where I am. But life and the work taught me a thing or two: -Everything will fall into place when we put faith and effort into it. Like in the old saying, 'when the student is ready the master will appear' or in this case opportunities will appear.
Have faith!

I understand that you are not a dating site and that you have had problems with obscure personalities in the past, but that doesn't take away my desire to make this call. Computers are great, but they are a headache and our exchanges are unfortunately limited to the intellectual. We can spend a lifetime reading pages and screens alone, but I sincerely believe that real exchanges multiply our knowledge and observations of the 3 centers. I was hoping to ask this here, because I can't find anyone near me, I'm not on social networks and I'm refused entry to cultural and meeting places, health pass obliges...
If you're looking for an accelerated exchange of knowledge, please increase your participation. Meeting others may materialize later as an optional side effect rather than the necessary condition.
A: Please be very aware that these times are crucial not only to the development of your souls, but also to the future of your realm and your place within it. Be AWARE, support each other, and most important, NETWORK!!! Goodbye.

I can understand, given the times, your wanting to jump right into meeting people that may be alignment with what you/we are interested in and "forming a group for awareness and knowledge", but as others have said the first step toward doing something like that in terms of people from this forum is to participate here online and in some sense 'show yourself' to some extent, and as the C's said in this session to network. Your posts even though they were responded to in a way that you don't find desirable is networking. The C's also said to "Be AWARE". Being aware can apply to how this forum and organization goes about having people meet in person and the reaction and responses to your couple of posts and what is a current lack of comfort level with you inviting others to meet, etc. Fwiw

I'm also pretty much alone where I am. But life and the work taught me a thing or two: -Everything will fall into place when we put faith and effort into it. Like in the old saying, 'when the student is ready the master will appear' or in this case opportunities will appear.
Have faith!
Like the quote attributed to Winston Churchill: "Cometh the hour, cometh the man." Also, from the Bible, John 4:23 -
But the hour cometh, and now is...

Добрый день Laura! Спасибо Вам за Ваш труд! У меня вопрос для будующей сессии: в 2020 году в России вышла книга

"Доктрина Создателя", хотелось бы знать мнение cassiopea о ней. Если есть возможность - максимально подробное мнение. Спасибо.​

Hi Umbbaraum,

Welcome to the Forum! @Jones has already posted a welcoming message for you, so let me just try to help with your question a bit. C's encourage us to research and network among ourselves to find answers, because that's how we learn and progress. Have you read this book? What are your thoughts and impressions about the book and the author? Perhaps you could share your thoughts with us, and we discuss it?

Привет, Umbbaraum!

Добро пожаловать на Форум! Вы уже получили приветсвенное сообщение от @Jones, поэтому позвольте мне просто попытаться немного помочь с Вашим вопросом. C's поощряют нас изучать и взаимодействовать друг с другом, чтобы найти ответы на наши вопросы, потому что именно так мы учимся и развиваемся. Вы читали эту книгу? Каковы ваши мысли и впечатления о книге и авторе? Возможно, Вы могли бы поделиться своими мыслями с нами, и мы бы обсудили их?

Добрый день Laura! Спасибо Вам за Ваш труд! У меня вопрос для будующей сессии: в 2020 году в России вышла книга

"Доктрина Создателя", хотелось бы знать мнение cassiopea о ней. Если есть возможность - максимально подробное мнение. Спасибо.​

I think that there are already comments on that book on the forum. In the thread of Svetlana Dragan astrologer. If I'm not mistaken.

So due to my earlier thought that the process of the Wave may have started with Caesar and take a good amount of time to complete, I thought with the gravity and electrical charge of the earth changing (and this possibly being connected to overhead cometary bombardment in Europe and be a part of the process of the Wave) right when Paul may have been alive then there might have been 'an opening' for people properly prepared and ready to transition to 4D during the change in environment.
Searching around for something else today I found this exchange in a C's session. I didn't specifically think of it when I formulated my question, but I'd imagine my having read the session before had put the idea in my mind that cometary bombardments can affect the realm curtain.

(Pierre) I have a few. They're along the theme of cometary bombardments, mass extinctions, and viruses. First question: How during those cometary induced mass extinctions did new viruses get injected? Three hypotheses, not mutually exclusive: Carried by the comet, materialized by the radiation caused by the comet, and upper atmosphere viruses carried down to the surface by the comet?

A: Realm curtain breaches by EM pulses.

Hi Umbbaraum,

Welcome to the Forum! @Jones has already posted a welcoming message for you, so let me just try to help with your question a bit. C's encourage us to research and network among ourselves to find answers, because that's how we learn and progress. Have you read this book? What are your thoughts and impressions about the book and the author? Perhaps you could share your thoughts with us, and we discuss it?

Привет, Umbbaraum!

Добро пожаловать на Форум! Вы уже получили приветсвенное сообщение от @Jones, поэтому позвольте мне просто попытаться немного помочь с Вашим вопросом. C's поощряют нас изучать и взаимодействовать друг с другом, чтобы найти ответы на наши вопросы, потому что именно так мы учимся и развиваемся. Вы читали эту книгу? Каковы ваши мысли и впечатления о книге и авторе? Возможно, Вы могли бы поделиться своими мыслями с нами, и мы бы обсудили их?
Привет. Мои мысли о книге!? много обещающее начало, но вот является ли дальнейшее утопией или реальным вектором, вопрос! хотелось бы знать, стоит ли углубляться в изучение?

Hello umbbaraum, welcome to the forum. Since this is an English speaking forum, we'd appreciate if you'd translate your posts. Many here find deepl.com helpful for translations.

Also, since this is your first post, younare invited to write an introduction in the Newbies forum to tell is a bit about yourself and how you found your way here.

Здравствуйте, umbbaraum, добро пожаловать на форум. Поскольку это англоязычный форум, мы будем благодарны, если вы переведете свои сообщения. Многие здесь находят deepl.com полезным для перевода. Также, поскольку это ваше первое сообщение, мы приглашаем вас написать вступление в форуме для новичков, чтобы рассказать немного о себе и о том, как вы сюда попали.
about yourself? ))) the eternal search for I do not know what! truth? happiness? love? etc.? no answers! ;) о себе? ))) вечный поиск сам не знаю чего! истина? счастье? любовь? и т. д.? ответов нет! ;)

Привет. Мои мысли о книге!? много обещающее начало, но вот является ли дальнейшее утопией или реальным вектором, вопрос! хотелось бы знать, стоит ли углубляться в изучение?
Hi. My thoughts on the book!? much promising beginning, but whether further is a utopia or a real vector, the question! would like to know if it is worth going deeper into the study?

This brings to mind the late Paul Pantone and his GEET Fuel Processor - his discovery was not appreciated by the PTB - he was railroaded into a mental institution where he suffered great abuse before the unwavering action of his friends gained his freedom.

This whole topic needs its own thread. I've seen mentions here and there in the forum, but I don't remember if they have been developed in detail. Because seeing where TPTB are heading, I think investing some time and research for energy independence is a good idea.

Hi. My thoughts on the book!? much promising beginning, but whether further is a utopia or a real vector, the question! would like to know if it is worth going deeper into the study?
Who do you think is going to study this book just to answer your question? This forum is not a wishing well but a place for people ready to think, work and share. If you want others to help you, it is you who should help others to understand your issue at first.

thanks for the opportunity to witness an amazing, free-wheeling, and energetic session on Zoom. Tough times ahead but also such a potential for learning and spiritual growth. I wonder what people would do in a world where the PTB are no longer in control, just imagine.

Back
Top Bottom