Session 30 August 2009

Thanks as always to Laura and the Team for their hard work. As others have said, I too took much relief in hearing about Victoria. :lol: Good to know.

What jump into my eye in this sessions is this

A: Very vigilant. Remember you will be walking into a frequency fence that may be hard to leave.

I remember reading that the entire earth was in a sts frequency fence but whit the approaching of the wave it will collapse. Now they specify that the frequency fence is concentrated in or around the U.S., but I thing that if the sts know of the imminent collapse they will concentrate those fence in pocket, like the middles east and Afghanistan and others as if protecting there more valuables asset. Now what the "C"s told us is that we can with the breathing program and later the dancing cut the 3 den. sts from there connection to there 4th density master, no wonder that they will try to stop us.

Vigilance indeed is needed, but don't get scare, that is their game, stay focus on the program and meditation, it bear fruits. Remember what the "C"s told us a few session back, that the repercussion were felt in 4,5 and 6 densities.

Thank for the input Laura and team, much appreciated.

Laurentien.

StandingOnTheEdge said:
Dear Laura, Ark and SoTT Family,

Thank you so much for this latest communication. I've only read through the transcript once, but I was made aware of how much all of you love and care for each other. I so much appreciate that you are unafraid of editing the banter, the teasing and the joy that gets expressed in your sessions. It led me to another impression as well.

I've been noticing recently how the C's are using language in what seems to be a much more 'loving' way. Early transcripts of your sessions from past years reveal a bluntness in their answers. I would think that as Laura has evolved her channeling talents, better communication ensues. The C's seem no less direct in their messages than they have in the past, but how they put their words together and how they interact with you, the SoTT team, has become so affectionate and filled with positive emotions. It seems so necessary right now.

I am joyfully soaking all your words like a sponge, to be wrung out on those around me, in a mindful, careful manner. I especially want to absorb one of their last lines: "It will take diligent practice of the program, including networking, for those afflicted to rise above."

Thank you so very much!

Yes, it is true that Laura and the team have a lot of love for each other, but what you may not yet know is that they also have just as much for all of us!
It is Unconditional Love, in that, even knowing well our faults and fallibilities, they understand who and what we are at the 'present time' and know that it will take 'time' for many of us to get where we are doing our best (hopefully) to get to.

So, if we all do our very best to do "diligent practice of the program, including networking" we have the possibility to "rise above".

I, myself, laughed mightily at some of the comments in the transcript because they truly were funny! This does not in any way minimize the seriousness of the messages they were giving. I find that 'lately' I can be both very serious and at the same time see lots of humor in things.

There is no doubt at all that we are all 'rattling some bushes' with the breathing/meditation program we are undertaking. Sometimes I even think I can feel the atmosphere of desperation and dismay of those who are doing their very best to put a halt to it. There may be times when one 'just doesn't feel like it', or 'has other things more important to do', etc. Just think about where those 'thoughts' may be coming from!

We all just need to continue to be persistent and patient.

Then, who know? The future is "open".

from Nicklebleue:
I will redouble my efforts with the breathing program

If you mean by this a kind of "doing it a lot, very often", I'm not sure it's a good idea. I think it's too early and can be counterproductive, we have to strengthen.

Many thanks to Laura and the Team!

This was another amazing session.
I guess being very vigilant is a good advice to all of us, considering the extent of STS manipulations.
And naturally, the practice of the EE technique to expand our potentials, make the network stronger, and thus the protection.

BTW, what happened to that frying pan - that's incredible!
It's a genuine example of psychokinesis.

:O

Thanks Laura and the team for this transcript. Good news about Victoria as well.

Perceval said:
Breton said:
... tend to employ 3D forces mostly - I suppose that is because it takes less energy.
It may also have something to do with the "rules" mentioned above. They seem to operate largely based on deception of humanity...

Thanks, Perceval, I had not considered the concept of "rules" very seriously. That is an area that could be an interesting study: to try discover what some of these "rules" are!

Laura said:
A: Too much credibility is given to the idea of "karma". Anybody can be "taken out" if their awareness is not sufficient to the situation. But as is the case, it follows the general rules of 3D reality. 4D STS can maneuver through agents mainly, environment, and that sort of thing.

I had been thinking a lot lately about the concept that we live in a "free will universe", and so "rules" forces me to add a bit more sophistication to the concept. Perhaps rules mean natural laws, or basic principles, that cannot be violated even by highly advanced entities.

This session also brought out the concept that there are certain rules that govern interaction between people still alive in this 3rd density existence and people who are currently in 5th. Such as rules governing what information can be shared (now that is a mind blowing concept to me!). Also we were reminded of the requirement for a real life connection between people while in 3D before some kind of contact with them through "the veil" is possible.

Laura said:
A: Very vigilant. Remember you will be walking into a frequency fence that may be hard to leave.
I checked the C's original reference to this, and I have seen some mention of this in other threads, and I wonder if anyone has a good understanding yet of what a "frequency fence" really means in practise? What does it do?

Laura said:
A: Additionally, there was the previous accident that made her more vulnerable.
I surmise this refers to her fall down the stairs, and subsequent dislocation of her shoulder. This accident showed the power of the pipe breathing technique and also her expertise in it, because it eased her pain and relaxed her considerably during the ordeal of getting it re-set.

Laura said:
A: She began with what she knew and thought would work based on past experience. It did not "fly" and she saw the "light" in her despair at almost losing the treasure she had found.
I feel I have found a treasure here too --- as we all feel, if I may be so bold to speak for everyone on the forum! :)

_Breton_

Perceval said:
Here it is. You reckon we'd get much for it on ebay? ;D

pan_tastic.jpg
And then there is number 7. No more no less
Without going into further symbolism we can say that Laura is as of now licensed to kill 007 :whistle:

RE: I-ching

Here's a link to a site that has a lot of info on I-Ching interpretations. I reference it frequently although it seems to be not exactly the same as what Laura/Ark were using.

FWIW

_http://theabysmal.wordpress.com/synaptic-calendar-links/

One can generate an I-Ching reading here:

_http://www.facade.com/iching/

I'm sure there are also many other places to find info on the web.

Thanks a lot for the session!

I am happy to know that PF is having fun!

Laura said:
Q: (L) Okay, I think the big question on everyone's mind is this recent event with the death of one of our most active forum members: Victoria, aka PepperFritz, formerly known as QueenVee. Since it was suggested by a forum member, I would like to know was Victoria consciously trying to infiltrate our group for nefarious purposes?

A: No.

Q: (L) Was the change that we observed in her a real change in her approach to life, or her thinking, or her conscience – however it can be phrased?

A: Oh yes. You do not yet fully realize the power of spiritual truths given to those starving for them. For the first time in her life Victoria felt satisfied in her heart.

Q: (L) Well there does seem to be some evidence that she fudged a little bit … (Joe) The fact that she arrived two days after, not mentioning that she was banned from the forum as Queen Vee...

A: She changed her heart and mind in an instant!

Q: (L) Well, why was that?

A: She began with what she knew and thought would work based on past experience. It did not "fly" and she saw the "light" in her despair at almost losing the treasure she had found.

Q: (L) Well then, if she had such a flash of illumination, why didn't she change her MO completely and say, "Hey, I changed my MO! I used to be this person, I see the light, and now her I am and I want to try over again!" Why didn't she just come out and say that like on the forum or something?

A: Fear of rejection.

Q: (A***) Did it burden her? I mean, was she really bothered by the fact that this was secret from the forum?

A: Oh yes! In fact she had decided to "take the plunge" just before her death. You see, she knew that total sincerity involved revelations about others. It took some time for her to resolve this conflict of programmed trends to not share such data.

Q: (L) What others?

A: Her past associates.

Q: (Joe) Did that include Vincent Bridges?

A: Peripherally.

I'm having a hard time understanding this exchange here. From what it sounds like Victoria had originally signed up for the forum (casschat?) as QueenVee and was subsequently banned? I assume the reference to "forum" above is this forum/group, correct?

Was it one of these situations where she signed up under this named QueenVee (which was the name she used for the Zeta sites), made some trolling comments and was then banned? Then she decided she liked what she saw (the "light") and then decided she really did want in and thus signed up under the name PepperFritz?

I'm probably way off here in my understanding of the situation, but it seems like this part of the session leaves more questions than answers for me about who PepperFritz/Victoria really was.

Googling "QueenVee zeta" brings up a lot of her past activity. It is interesting to read in the sense that one can see how her mindset changed dramatically after she came here. She seemed to be pretty active as a moderator for Nancy. She also seemed quite concerned about physical locations of where to live during the impending "pole shift". Anyways, I don't know if it has already been posted, but this link was kind of interesting:

_http://website.lineone.net/~brian_gillbanks/queenVee.htm

If true, it really shows how much she progressed from '03 until now.

It did warm my heart to hear that she was "laughing". I think I chuckled a little bit upon reading that too :lol: It actually reminded me of a quote that one of my friends used to tell me:

"When you're living, you're crying and everybody else is laughing. When you die, you're laughing and everybody else is crying"... or something to that effect :)

Ryan

I don't know about anybody else, but this last session has me a little spooked. The Cs are saying that Pepperfritz died because she had developed her potential to the point that the "bad guys" had to take her out before she could really do some good for the planet. Is that right? And they used her dog as bait. And this is a good thing because it shows that power of the breathing and meditating?

I tell ya, this is really getting serious and it is very sobering to me.

The other spooky thing is with the cast iron pan. What?!? and WOW!! Why the pan? (Looked like the kind of pan I would want to keep around--perfect for crepes and nicely seasoned.) Why would Laura's spirit or energies want to break that pan?

Am I not interpreting this right?

RyanX said:
I'm having a hard time understanding this exchange here. From what it sounds like Victoria had originally signed up for the forum (casschat?) as QueenVee and was subsequently banned? I assume the reference to "forum" above is this forum/group, correct?

Was it one of these situations where she signed up under this named QueenVee (which was the name she used for the Zeta sites), made some trolling comments and was then banned? Then she decided she liked what she saw (the "light") and then decided she really did want in and thus signed up under the name PepperFritz?

I'm probably way off here in my understanding of the situation, but it seems like this part of the session leaves more questions than answers for me about who PepperFritz/Victoria really was.

You can view all of the posts made by QueenVee here - http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=2376;sa=showPosts - to get a better sense of exactly what the C's were talking about and why she was subsequently banned. It was not really a case of trolling comments.

Quote from gwb
The information about the frequency fence was critical to me as well. I now have a more heighten sense of just how vigilant and aware one has to be at all times. This information is scary for sure, but it is what it is. I would rather have the knowledge and deal with the scary thoughts that come with it, than not have any knowledge at all. After all, knowledge does protect if applied.

Thank you all for what you do every day!!

Yes – I often wonder what it would feel like to be in a different location – it has been so long since I have been “outside the fence”. Be nice to be able to know/feel the difference and find out if I could more deliberately shift my awareness with the knowledge of what the feeling is.

Also a good reminder to be most vigilant – although I have sensed that, lately. Have had this feeling of needing to be particularly careful and “mindful” at all times; no time to take chances. BTW - cars have been coming at me out of nowhere lately..ugh!

Quote from: Session 30 August 2009
Q: (L) Well, so... Where does this leave us with our breathing program?

A: The action taken should tell you how powerful it is! Carry on with awareness and networking! And, as always knowledge protects!! Finally, Victoria and others on that plane are adding their energies to yours in solidarity. This is possible due to the connections established in your realm.

Q: (L) So you're saying that people that have been connected to us who have gone over to the other side can add their energies to ours kind of in a more pure way, but only people who have been connected to us can do that? Is that more or less what you're saying?

A: Yes

Quote from Buddy
It is very gratifying to know that if anything ever happens to me, I can contribute energy from the 'other side' - now that I've become connected to you guys (the network). This is something I've always wondered about.

Yes - this made me feel a bit better – just knowing that if they keep after us – we will just “annoy” :P them more from the other plane!

Something else I have been wondering about – in the last few weeks, I am suddenly more connected in the community here than I have ever been. Meeting a lot of new people in various groups – some of which overlap. None of which appear to be interested in the Work, but interesting and good people. So – I am wondering – if just networking in general is helpful as well or if it applies more specifically to the networking within the forum.

Quote from Domi
For somebody from the South, that is a strong message to the self given how a cast iron skillet is part of cooking there.
Yes!! I did not think Anything could break one of those – I have seen someone try to melt one by leaving on the heat too long – but it was fine later. What a sign – I will be keeping an eye on mine… :O
Ann

Kel said:
I don't know about anybody else, but this last session has me a little spooked. The Cs are saying that Pepperfritz died because she had developed her potential to the point that the "bad guys" had to take her out before she could really do some good for the planet. Is that right? And they used her dog as bait. And this is a good thing because it shows that power of the breathing and meditating?

I tell ya, this is really getting serious and it is very sobering to me.

Hi Kel. I'm surprised you missed this:

session said:
Q: (L) So you were saying something? (A***) Arky was saying, and I had the same question: Is this
going to be happening to like everybody if they’re doing the breathing program and they have potential? Are they just going to be knocked off?

A: No. Special and extreme measures were taken in her case due to her special knowledge of others.

Kel said:
The other spooky thing is with the cast iron pan. What?!? and WOW!! Why the pan? (Looked like the kind of pan I would want to keep around--perfect for crepes and nicely seasoned.) Why would Laura's spirit or energies want to break that pan?

Am I not interpreting this right?

I think you might have missed this bit as well:

session said:
Q: (L) I want to ask a question about my iron pan that broke on Ramadan, the 22nd of August. What caused my iron pan to break?

A: You.

Q: (L) Why did I break my iron pan?

A: A message to self.

Q: (L) Well, I haven't been able to figure out what the message was.

A: What part broke?

Q: (Joe) The handle. Does that mean Florida is going to break off? (L) Oh, the handle?

A: "Get a handle on things!"

Q: (L) Hmm. Get a handle on things. (A***) Any specific area? (L) Was there any special significance to the things I broke the day that the geese were killed?

A: Just the energies already discussed.

Q: (L) What am I supposed to get a handle on?

A: The whole operation. You have been relying on people inside a frequency fence. It will take diligent practice of the program, including networking, for those afflicted to rise above.

Q: (L) But they can do it, is that it?

A: Oh yes!
Now goodnight! Goodbye.

Back
Top Bottom