Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
July 26 1997
Laura, Frank, Alice

Q: Hello.

A: Hello.

Q: And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Jopalla.

Q: Where do you transmit through?

A: Cassiopaea.

Q: Before we get started on all our other stuff, is there anything you would like to address to Ark in the present situation?

A: First of all, this is for you: your son's asthmatic allergic reaction is being seriously aggravated by airborne canine hair particulate matter at this time!

Q: Thank you very much. We will take care of it.

A: Good, and you are welcome. We suggest you limit his contact with the dog for the next 8 days.

Q: Well, Percy is in the kitchen because he gets so hysterical when there is thunder. Why does he get so frantic?

A: Sensitive to ozone.

Q: That brings up another thought: in several cases of the flying boomerangs, collies were involved. And, subsequent to my own sighting, I lost my collie within 3 months. He just started wasting away and died and nothing we did helped. What is the connection, if any?

A: Genetic biological manufacturing defect leaves open absorption of unusually high levels of collateral radiation.

Q: But why is it that so many people who have seen these boomerangs seem to have collies?

A: That is not always the case.

Q: Well, but a significant number! I wonder if there is something genetic in the people who prefer collies. Remember, collies are a Celtic dog!

A: Indeed!!

Q: Okay, let's get to some of these questions... let's do some quick ones first. Would you comment on the fact that RhoChi is a mirror image of ChiRho, as though Rosy Cross were a mirror image of Christianity... added to this the fact that Dionysos, in the Titian painting, looks like he is stepping out of a mirror... also, the mirrors that showed up in the Etruscan book Ark sent, and the Well of Hagar which turned out to be Beer-lahai-roi, or the well of the living mirror... very funny things popping up after you mentioned the word mirror last week! Could you comment?

A: Better check the "leaflets..."

Q: Leaflet...? (T) Young leaf?

A: Patch of Zion.

Q: Okay, help me out here...

A: We are...

Q: Do you mean the 'budding olive tree?'

A: If you explore the caverns to which the wanderers go in the sides of cliffs in order to seek refuge from deluge, you will know...

Q: Obviously something will be discovered on this. I am taking it as a clue to work on. Do you mean the caves all along the cliffs on the Canary Islands where the Virgin of Candelaria was found?

A: Yes. Page 33?

Q: Could you comment on Paran Sikarios? Did I hit the jackpot on that one?

A: Expect not to "hit the jackpot" so early in the quest, my dear. What would you do in such a retirement?

Q: Well, I certainly don't think it is the ULTIMATE jackpot. I am just talking about a small coup here!

A: Coup d’etat?

Q: Now, all these Masons are very hot on the Sinclair family and the Rosslyn Chapel. They are certain that their guys came to America, because in this chapel, built supposedly by a Master Mason, there are carvings of corn, as in maize, and aloe vera plants. This is evidence, to them, that Prince Henry the Navigator and all the Templars and all that...

A: Nonsense!

Q: Well, then, what IS the explanation for these carvings in Rosslyn Chapel?

A: Visitors yes, but the Masonic creed is intertwined with ancient order of Essenes, arising out of ancient Egypt, from the secret knowledge stored at the base of the Sphinx, as left there by "Atlantean" survivors.

Q: Does anybody in the Masonic order know anything?

A: Yes.

Q: Well, how high do you have to go to get to know anything?

A: Page 33. Blond and blue-eyed, of course! Before genetic alteration, one branch stood eleven feet tall.

Q: Speaking of these tall guys, William Wallace's life was sort of symbolic, in my mind, and he was supposed to have been over 6 and a half feet tall. During the time that all that mess was going on over in Scotland with Wallace and the Bruce, the Templars were being dissolved in France...

A: Dissolved?!? We think not! They merely went "underground."

Q: Is that literally or figuratively?

A: Why not both?

Q: Well, there are Templar organizations that some Mason's claim to be in contact with.

A: And where do you suppose these are?

Q: Underground?

A: Bingo!

Q: Okay. The Templars were formed in Jerusalem. They were there for quite a while with no record of doing any of the things that the group supposedly intended to do. There are a lot of rumors... what were they doing in Jerusalem?

A: Templars held the secret of levitation.

Q: Is this something... and I am talking about the 9 guys in Jerusalem... did they discover some document in Jerusalem that gave them this secret?

Q: And is this how they were able to get so much support from certain royal houses and so forth?

A: It is time for you to study Kaballah again, but be careful!!

Q: Okay. I have several books on the subject. I will start tomorrow. Now, when the Templars were arrested, they were accused of worshipping a head, or skull, and also the god Baphomet. Were thes spurious accusations designed to defame them?

A: Skull was of pure crystal.

Q: What is the definition of the god 'Baphomet,' if they did, indeed, worship such?

A: The holder of the Trent.

Q: What is THAT?

A: Seek.

Q: What is the meaning of 'The Widow's Son?' The implication?

A: Stalks path of wisdom incarnate.

Q: Why is this described as a Widow's son? This was the appelation of Perceval...

A: Perceval was knighted in the court of seven.

Q: The court of seven what?

A: Swords points signify crystal transmitter of truth beholden.

Q: What is the relationship between Perceval, Paran Sikarios, the Assassini, and Ishmael, the son of Hagar, at the well of the mirror?

A: Spear of Destiny.

Q: Are the Ishmaelis the carriers of the true bloodline, and the line of Isaac and Jacob, the Supplanter, the carriers of the monothiestic covenant, are the false line?

A: Close.

Q: Are the Ishmaelis also the carriers of the knowledge of levitation, the cult of the head or the skull...

A: Try to connect to the Templars.

Q: Did the Templars discover the secrets of the Ishmaelis, the Assassini, and is this what they carried into Europe, and then underground?

A: Buried in Galle.

Q: Okay, discovered that one of the Percy estates was called 'Alnwick,' which startled me a bit after tracking wicks all over the place. But, what is the meaning of 'Alnwick?'

A: Discover. Invert. Allan. Check Hebrew root of Allan.

Q: The Counts of Flanders and Champagne were the sponsors of Chretien de Troyes who wrote the original Grail stories in which Perceval figures so prominently. These guys were also connected with the Templars. Well, it seems that the Templars were not the only ones getting picked on during certain periods. The Percy family has had much MORE than its share! Why?

A: You will be "picked on" too, if you learn too many secrets!!

Q: So, the Percys DID know something. I understand that the Percy family has a collection of 62 alchemical manuscripts... which is actually how I found out about Alnwick - I was tracking these alchemical texts....

A: But if you go there, do not ask for the key!

Q: Does the current head of the family know the secret?

A: Getting "warmer."

Q: Has this person also been pursuing the secret?

A: Pour suivant.

Q: What does that mean, Frank? (F) For, to follow. (T) Why did you say that in French?

A: Look for clues, and do not have expectations!

[Break. Group watches video: Riverdance.]

Q: Hi guys! Did you like the movie?

A: We do not need to have such presentations, since we have all presence awareness!

Q: Well, gosh! Lighten up! (T) Well, they must be able to see the original! (L) Indeed. How close are these dances to the original Celtic dances?

A: Half.

Q: Considering everything, that is a lot. What about these dances would make them more original?

A: Floating.

Q: Holy Shi'ite Moslems! No wonder Caesar went bananas! But, why the stylized rigidity of the arms? A; Has to do with sound through chemical enzyme based utilization for power purposes.

Q: How does the stiff-arm posture relate to sound?

A: Chemical transmitter flow.

Q: You mean that something flowed through their arms and out their hands to enhance levitation?

Q: Well, I just saw it! If you think about it, the Reiki energy, after initiation, produces a LOT of heat... and that tracks back to Sanskrit, which is Indo-european, and that is Celtic root. Also, the Celtic folklore talks about the enormous heat of certain heroes who had to be plunged into very cold water several times so that they could cool down enough to put clothes on. Add to that the fact that the Celts went into battle naked because they would go into the 'furor' and produce so much heat that they could not tolerate clothing. And, what about the heat of the 'states' that I experience from time to time? The C's identified that as a 'reflection' of the connection to 4th density. That is a truly bizarre state because the heat is so intense it is almost unbearable, yet does not even show on a thermometer, and to anyone else who touches me, I am not hot. Yet the internal heat is unbelievable. So, yeah... the power flows through the hands...

Q: So, this 4th density energy flow makes us feel this tremendous heat that does not register physically?

A: Reflection of it.

Q: Is the watching of these dances or listening to this music helpful in unlocking ancient genetic memories?

A: In person, not through reproduction. Wearing of silk will enhance the EM effect.

Q: Well, that makes sense. The alchemists talked about this also. Now, Terry wanted to ask if there was any relation between Hapsburg and Hotspur?

A: No.

Q: Why was astrology absent from the myths of ancient Greece?

A: Not absent, "Stalinized."

Q: What does that mean?

A: Soviets removed Stalin from the history books when he fell from popularity. So, Greeks, Astrology... "Stalinized"...

Q: Why?

A: Deadly secrets would be revealed.

Q: Revealed to whom?

A: You.

Q: If we could find the pieces and put them together, they would show us the drama and the connection between 3rd and 4th density?

A: You would have to use the original astrology, before cosmic changes of a planetary nature; there was no Venus, for one example, and earth was oriented differently axially speaking.

Q: And the destruction of Kantek. This was the last whitewash, the writings of Homer and so forth were put place... is there any source where we can get closer to these myths that will help us to figure out who is REALLY on first?

A: Check the Isle of Man.

Q: (T) Are there more points to be plotted other than the ones you gave us last week?

A: Plot those first.

Q: Okay, we did. Is there something significant about the plotting? Are we supposed to see something here?

Q: So, there is something there that we aren't seeing.

A: No rushes to judgment.

Q: Are there any additional points?

A: Wait and see.

Q: You once said that the Bible was written by Greek enforcers, and now you have just said that the myths were Stalinized. It also struck me that there were no ghosts or spirits in the Greek texts. These texts portray the Greeks as worshippers of the physical world. They were astonished at Pythagoras' belief in reincarnation...

A: You have been reading altered texts.

Q: Well, I know that. I have copies of some of the oldest known documents on the planet. Where am I going to get something that is remotely accurate?

A: The Hague.

Q: What about the Essenes and the Dead Sea Scrolls?

A: Kaballah.

Q: What is so explosive in the Dead Sea Scrolls that they cannot release them?

A: Wait and see.

Q: Okay. This one book I just read, the guys came across the Mandeans who talked about a star called "Merica," and from this, these geniuses deduced that the Templars sailed to America! What DID happen to the Templar fleet?

A: Sail to underworld.

Q: You previously talked about 'undreamed of treasure in alfalfa fields of Rhineland.' Is this a physical, spiritual or knowledge based treasure?

A: It is all three.

Q: Who put this treasure in the alfalfa fields of Rhineland?

A: Discover. And so, to you, good night.

End of Session

Q: Well, I just saw it! If you think about it, the Reiki energy, after initiation, produces a LOT of heat... and that tracks back to Sanskrit, which is Indo-european, and that is Celtic root. Also, the Celtic folklore talks about the enormous heat of certain heroes who had to be plunged into very cold water several times so that they could cool down enough to put clothes on. Add to that the fact that the Celts went into battle naked because they would go into the 'furor' and produce so much heat that they could not tolerate clothing. And, what about the heat of the 'states' that I experience from time to time? The C's identified that as a 'reflection' of the connection to 4th density. That is a truly bizarre state because the heat is so intense it is almost unbearable, yet does not even show on a thermometer, and to anyone else who touches me, I am not hot. Yet the internal heat is unbelievable. So, yeah... the power flows through the hands..

I also felt that flow of energy through my hands (palms) when I was attending the second day of Bio healing course - I was stunned and amazed and didn't want to move at all. Also I had an impression that elder therapists who were working on patients did somehow notice what was happening to me, because they were looking in my direction with amazement(?). Later that night, when I went to bed I woke up in the middle of the nigh and felt energy transit again through my hands and soles (??) too - feeling that flow was so fantastic! And also have experiencing that internal heat :-[ :-[ :-[

Yozilla said:
Q: Well, I just saw it! If you think about it, the Reiki energy, after initiation, produces a LOT of heat... and that tracks back to Sanskrit, which is Indo-european, and that is Celtic root. Also, the Celtic folklore talks about the enormous heat of certain heroes who had to be plunged into very cold water several times so that they could cool down enough to put clothes on. Add to that the fact that the Celts went into battle naked because they would go into the 'furor' and produce so much heat that they could not tolerate clothing. And, what about the heat of the 'states' that I experience from time to time? The C's identified that as a 'reflection' of the connection to 4th density. That is a truly bizarre state because the heat is so intense it is almost unbearable, yet does not even show on a thermometer, and to anyone else who touches me, I am not hot. Yet the internal heat is unbelievable. So, yeah... the power flows through the hands..

I also felt that flow of energy through my hands (palms) when I was attending the second day of Bio healing course - I was stunned and amazed and didn't want to move at all. Also I had an impression that elder therapists who were working on patients did somehow notice what was happening to me, because they were looking in my direction with amazement(?). Later that night, when I went to bed I woke up in the middle of the nigh and felt energy transit again through my hands and soles (??) too - feeling that flow was so fantastic! And also have experiencing that internal heat :-[ :-[ :-[

Sounds like an interesting experience, Yozilla. But I would be careful about your interpretation of the reaction of the other therapists. Did you try to confirm your impression with them? Just as an example, I recently interacted with someone who told me about a great experience in telepathy he had. He had been in a group of people when he started having a conversation with some in his mind. He was convinced it was the guy next to him. He looked at the guy, the guy looked at him, and he told me they were both amazed at the experience, which lasted quite a while. The problem was, I asked him if he'd tried to confirm the event with the guy in question. He hadn't. For all he knew, the guy could've just been looking at him to return the glance and the telepathy could have been entirely in his imagination. Anyways, moral of the story: it always pays to be skeptical of our impressions, especially given all the information in the "adaptive unconscious" thread...

Sounds like an interesting experience, Yozilla. But I would be careful about your interpretation of the reaction of the other therapists. Did you try to confirm your impression with them?

No I did not ask them because I wasn't certain what was going on and I was quite reserved so didn't want to annoy them (I didn't want to give myself some importance among others) - and didn't want to embarrass myself in front of 200 people who attended that seminar. I am still quite reserved about whole thing cause don't want to cheat on people's illnesses so I am suggesting - I hope seamlessly - just to relatives, friends and acquaintances of mine to try this kind of therapy. And mostly it seems to help but again I don't want to rush - I want to adopt to this totally new experience to me - I am really happy while watching people relieved from ache and trouble, and to see their disbelief with quick relief of pain and that retrieved emotions are heating me from inside write now especially beneath my forehead and cheeks ... Or that comes from having a tasty pork chop cooked on lard with four slices of delicious Slavonian bacon for dinner... :D

I am fascinated by levitation and the kaballah.. There are a lot of different spelling for it but since the C's used Kaballah then I would only recommend using that spelling as I'm sure there has been much misleading in this particular area of study. Here's the wiki link to Kaballah for more information http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaballah

Thanks for sharing Laura and Crew!!!

FrankM4326754 said:
I am fascinated by levitation and the kaballah.. There are a lot of different spelling for it but since the C's used Kaballah then I would only recommend using that spelling as I'm sure there has been much misleading in this particular area of study. Here's the wiki link to Kaballah for more information http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaballah

Thanks for sharing Laura and Crew!!!

Well, Fulcanelli made the distinction of (phonetic) Cabala (green language/language of the birds, etc.) and Kaballah which seems to be a bunch of mumbo jumbo. I think there's some articles in the esoteric glossary/cassiopedia you can search and check into. But basically, Cabala is an ancient way of transmitting knowledge without violating free will that requires effort and figuring out riddles, etc. on the part of the receiver that is in the mode of Service to Others. Kaballah is trying to find secret knowledge usually with the intent of gaining power and the mode is very mechanical and ritualistic/obsessive giving the taste of it being mostly in the Service to Self mode, leading to a lot of chasing one's own tail. FWIW

SeekinTruth said:
Well, Fulcanelli made the distinction of (phonetic) Cabala (green language/language of the birds, etc.) and Kaballah which seems to be a bunch of mumbo jumbo. I think there's some articles in the esoteric glossary/cassiopedia you can search and check into. But basically, Cabala is an ancient way of transmitting knowledge without violating free will that requires effort and figuring out riddles, etc. on the part of the receiver that is in the mode of Service to Others. Kaballah is trying to find secret knowledge usually with the intent of gaining power and the mode is very mechanical and ritualistic/obsessive giving the taste of it being mostly in the Service to Self mode, leading to a lot of chasing one's own tail. FWIW

That's why the Cassiopaeans give the advice to be careful in regard of studying it. Leaning about Kaballah is useful to understand how the power elites operate, but as stressed out by Fulcanelli, and well analyzed in the Secret History of the World, it leads to a dead end esoterically speaking.

SeekinTruth said:

Fwiw, here's the bit from Cassiopedia:

[quote author=http://www.quantumfuturegroup.org/glossary/Cabala_vs._Kabbalah]
Cabala is Fulcanelli's term for a special use of language, drawing on phonetic similarities and other symbolic techniques for expanding the expressive reach of words. This is related to the Green Language or Language of the Birds of the alchemists.

Kabbalah is the Hebrew body of mystical tradition which contains techniques such as gematria, notariqon and temura, drawing on numeric equivalences of letters, numerology, permutations of letters, forming new texts by picking first letters of words and other such text manipulation. The Tree of Life and its sefirath are also part of this tradition. Kabbalah is most often applied to the Hebrew text of the Torah.

After a fashion, both are techniques for deriving additional meaning from text. However, practicing each draws on a radically different faculty of the mind. Kabbalah is mechanical and rigidly formal, whereas cabala is unpredictable, creative, rich in texture of symbolic meaning.

In Gurdjieff's terminology, kabbalah can be practiced by the formatory apparatus, whereas cabala requires the interplay of abstract thought and visual, auditory and emotional functions.

Fulcanelli writes that phonetic cabala is the key to understanding alchemical texts and symbols. Cabala combined with study of word roots configures the mind so as to have a richer set of associations to draw from and expands the semantic space open for contemplation.

Ultimately, this expansion of the faculty of language can reverse the 'babel' effect of confusion of tongues by connecting to a level of thought from which individual languages are only partial projections.

In contrast with this, kabbalah occupies one with tedious calculations which can just as easily be performed by computer. This has indeed been done, with the result of finding all kinds of 'hidden content' from the Bible, as well as from any other large body of text. The findings seem to be artifacts of probability and involve no particular conscious work. From a nearly forgotten practice, kabbalah rose in the 12-13th centuries to a prominent status in Western esoteric circles. Laura Knight-Jadczyk suggests that this may have been a deliberate maneuver to send centuries worth of seekers chasing their tails.

The practice of cabala can disclose meaning in alchemical text, but what may be even more important, it is an exercise which is its own reward, as it generally enhances one's language abilities and enriches one's semantic space. This is a part of connecting the human mind to the Platonic plane of ideas.

The notion of semantic continuum is discussed in the Grail and Adventures series at the Cassiopaea web site. Fulcanelli's books are prime examples of multilayered language and cabala.
[/quote]

Thank you all for your feedback. I agree. I read a book regarding the Kabbalah and to be honest I didn't extract much from it in terms of usefulness. The title was kaballah key to your inner power and it is written by Elizabeth Clare Prophet. It is a lot of mumbo jumbo. I will say that this Fulcaneli character definitely piqued my interest in the Secret History of the World because he's very mysterious and apparently has a solid footing in alchemy. Alchemy in and of itself is very interesting. I recently read a session with the C's (session 7 June 1997) where Laura asked was speaking about iron and the C's said that iron is important in our diets because magnetite forms an ideal state within our bodies to move back and forth from 3rd to 4th density which is related to what alchemists were trying to accomplish. Or that is what I pulled from it, I may be mistaken. It is funny that Popeye the sailor man was always big on eating his spinach because of the iron. Very bizarre how filled our lives are with synchronous topics. All is interconnected. Feedback is welcomed as always! Thanks everyone for your collaboration it is much appreciated! Cheers! :dance:

While reading the transcript into the book "Debugging the Universe", and searching for the Isle of Man I found an intresting relation, concerning symbols, of this island with Sicily (Sicinthos maybe). In the book the same session contain also the reference to Sicinthos which I cant find here
This is the Triskell which appears to be the flag symbol of both islands:

Here is something from Wikipedia about it:

A triskelion or triskele is a motif consisting of three interlocked spirals, or three bent human legs, or any similar symbol with three protrusions and a threefold rotational symmetry.[citation needed] Both words are from Greek "τρισκέλιον" (triskelion) or "τρισκελής" (triskeles), "three-legged",[1] from prefix "τρι-" (tri-), "three times"[2] + "σκέλος" (skelos), "leg".[3] Although it appears in many places and periods, it is especially characteristic of the Celtic art of the La Tène culture of the European Iron Age.

A triskelion is the symbol of Sicily, where it is called trinacria,[4] as well as of the Isle of Man[5].

The triskelion symbol appears in many early cultures, including west's earliest known first astronomical calendar in Ireland at the famous megalithic tomb of Newgrange built around 3200 BCE[6], Mycenaean vessels, on coinage in Lycia, and on staters of Pamphylia (at Aspendos, 370–333 BC) and Pisidia. It appears as a heraldic emblem on warriors' shields depicted on Greek pottery.[7]
Familiar as an ancient symbol of Sicily, the symbol dates back to when Sicily was part of Magna Graecia, the colonial extension of Greece beyond the Aegean.[8] Pliny the Elder attributes the origin of the triskelion of Sicily to the triangular form of the island, the ancient Trinacria (from the Greek tri- (three) and akra (end, limb)), which consists of three large capes equidistant from each other, pointing in their respective directions, the names of which were Pelorus, Pachynus, and Lilybæum.[citation needed]
The Celtic symbol of three conjoined spirals may have had triple significance similar to the imagery that lies behind the triskelion. The triple spiral motif is a Neolithic symbol in Western Europe. It is considered a Celtic symbol but is in fact a pre-Celtic symbol. It is carved into the rock of a stone lozenge near the main entrance of the prehistoric Newgrange monument in County Meath, Ireland. Newgrange which was built around 3200 BCE[9] predating the Celtic arrival in Ireland but has long since been incorporated into Celtic culture.

In Sicily this symbol has a Medusa`s head in the center, wile in the on of the man`s isle it has three stars on each leg.

Don't know if that means something, just want to toss this out...

Intothefield said:
In the book the same session contain also the reference to Sicinthos which I cant find here
Hi Intothefield,

The Sicinthos session is here: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,25893.0.html

A: Pour suivant.
Sounds like the name Perceval.
Google translator told me Pour suivant means "for next", or "for the following". I dont know french...
Is it connected to peircing the veil of reality that Laura mentioned?
Also from the latest news: Yuliya Peresild - the FIRST actress to shoot a movie IN SPACE.
Peresild sounds similar to Percy. Is this a coincidence?

Back
Top Bottom