Session 25 February 2023

...I don’t need a list of instructions from the Cs on how to prepare or survive..
Ihmo. I understand and agree in principle. Although CS focus more on psychological and spiritual preparation, which translated into our terms down here is nothing but FRV ( and they say so). But I also understand that in a transition phase 3d STS anxieties (THE LACK) need to be somewhat mitigated, so that they do not eat up the frequency too much. As with so many other things, it is appropriate to consider in my view that we are in between. Obviously, many people are worried (3d sts) about not finding someone to take their place, and that is also something to consider. As is surviving to help others (3d sts ihmo). Given the delicate transition and the mess in our whole mind/body/soul/spirit complex is a delicate balance, which each person handles to the best of his being.

But I also understand that in a transition phase 3d STS anxieties (THE LACK) need to be somewhat mitigated, so that they do not eat up the frequency too much.
The Cs said a while back that we should prepare “needful things”. That will be different to each of us as we’re all in different situations. There are already a number of really great threads in the forum about prepping, food storage, bartering etc. to help in this regard.
Obviously, many people are worried (3d sts) about not finding someone to take their place, and that is also something to consider.
I’m sorry but I don’t understand this part, could you clarify for me? Thank you.
As is surviving to help others (3d sts ihmo).
From my understanding I can only survive to help others if I’m physically, mentally, emotionally healthy, strong and resilient. This takes continual work, the knowledge available on this forum in this regard is invaluable and essentially it’s what I’m talking about. We can’t help others if we can’t help ourselves. Sure wanting to survive is “STS”. I want to continue learning, growing in Being, I want to wring every drop out of life I can. I’ve experienced suffering and “lack of food”, I’m not scared of experiencing it again. It most likely will happen, I’ll deal with that when it happens. I’m not being entirely idealistic here, I’m less fearful of dying than of missing out (fomo) 😆. I want to observe the grand show, which is a challenge sure but it’s also a gift, an amazing learning experience. This “desire” to stay alive so I can learn and experience is STS, then oh well.

I’ve experienced looking through life as a dark glass, I’ve experienced floating in the abyss. I’m choosing something different, the impetus may be STS but the final outcome of this journey maybe something completely different, I’m not ready to give up on the journey. I’m not doing it because I “want” to be STO, I’m doing it because it’s the natural next step for me.

Maybe I’m missing your point through a misunderstanding in the language barrier, I apologize for that.

The Cs said a while back that we should prepare “needful things”. That will be different to each of us as we’re all in different situations. There are already a number of really great threads in the forum about prepping, food storage, bartering etc. to help in this regard.

I’m sorry but I don’t understand this part, could you clarify for me? Thank you.

From my understanding I can only survive to help others if I’m physically, mentally, emotionally healthy, strong and resilient. This takes continual work, the knowledge available on this forum in this regard is invaluable and essentially it’s what I’m talking about. We can’t help others if we can’t help ourselves. Sure wanting to survive is “STS”. I want to continue learning, growing in Being, I want to wring every drop out of life I can. I’ve experienced suffering and “lack of food”, I’m not scared of experiencing it again. It most likely will happen, I’ll deal with that when it happens. I’m not being entirely idealistic here, I’m less fearful of dying than of missing out (fomo) 😆. I want to observe the grand show, which is a challenge sure but it’s also a gift, an amazing learning experience. This “desire” to stay alive so I can learn and experience is STS, then oh well.

I’ve experienced looking through life as a dark glass, I’ve experienced floating in the abyss. I’m choosing something different, the impetus may be STS but the final outcome of this journey maybe something completely different, I’m not ready to give up on the journey. I’m not doing it because I “want” to be STO, I’m doing it because it’s the natural next step for me.

Maybe I’m missing your point through a misunderstanding in the language barrier, I apologize for that.
I understand. what I mean is that ihmo that the strength of 3d sts is based on lack. From the most obvious things (food, money, health) to the less obvious ( self-importance). Since we are in transition, that everything is changing, including our bodies, all that is left is to find a dynamic middle ground that is inevitably, however, related to one's being. So if someone feels better by piling up food, if this, helps to ensure that his FRV is not excessively eroded by fear, then welcome.

Finish line on this rock is clear according to Ra, Cassiopeans and Nostradamus in years. We have different situaction. All here end now, no more cycles here. They give advive how to get in to 4d in good shape. seems some will make this. Love them all but it is no so easy for most as earth will vibrate closer to4th than 3rd Dim. Those more unaware people star falling out of the ride. Duno when this 79 % case hapen it timeline.

That makes it pretty clear that 4D, while "different", is still compatible with 3D awareness. So the question is, what "qualifies" someone to move to 4D if they're just gonna carry on living as a 3D being? Then again, the Cs have always said that 4D is "variable physicality", which I suppose means you can live there as a fully material being, although doing so probably presupposes limits on your experience/range of action/interaction. I think I've always tended to think of 3D as the realm of physicality, while 4D is less so, but it seems likely there is 4D physicality that is not that different from 3D physicality.
Perhaps the extract from the session set out below may help here, since the transition to physical variability at 4D would seem to allow for a 'levelling up' as regards the perceived advantages of the 4D Orions and their 3D Nephilim storm troopers from our current 3D perspective:​

Session 25 July 1998:

Q: Well you once said something about the transition to 4th density creating a ‘level playing field’. Then the people will wake up and there will be a battle between the humans and aliens.

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And if it is a more level playing field, then the situation would not quite be the same as the Conquistadores against the Aztecs and the Native Americans against the Europeans and..
A: Wrong, all in that drama were at 3rd density. The rabbits, rats, dogs, etc. are not on a level playing field with you!

Q: (L) Do the aliens know about the upcoming comets and all that sort of thing?

Q: (L) And they have the idea that what they are doing, this race they are creating, is going to survive this cataclysmic activity?

A: Of course.

Q: (L) Is that 'of course' as in they ARE going to survive, or that they BELIEVE they are going to survive?

A: Both.

Q: (L) Okay, you once told us that this was like a 'cosmic battle.' That the cycle was going to create balance and so on. I am trying to understand this. If that is the case, it seems that there is more to it than the Conquistadores against the Aztecs and the Europeans against the Native Americans; that at some point the story changes - the oppressed fight back - I am trying to get the allegory into a more understandable framework. Do you see what I mean?

A: No.

Q: (L) Well, that is because I am confused. What I am trying to ask without asking it directly is: what chance do we have of doing anything?

A: You are still not seeing the "bigger picture."

Q: (L) What is the bigger picture?

A: Your souls, your consciousness.

[....]

Q: You say knowledge protects. It protects against WHAT?

A: Many things. One example: post transformational trauma and confusion.

Q: So knowledge is going to protect us against post transformational trauma and confusion. You are saying that this transition to 4th density is going to be traumatic and confusing. Do you mean transformation from 3rd to 4th density, or 3rd to 5th density, i.e., death?

A: Both.

Q: So, if one does not have the shock and trauma and the confusion and so forth, one is then able to function better?

Q: Well if a person transitions directly from 3rd to 5th density via dying, that implies that persons can transition directly from 3rd to 4th density without dying. Is that correct?

Q: How does that feel? How is that experience …

A: AK through the looking glass.

Q: (A) Okay, they say that knowledge is supposed to protect from trauma and the confusion. On the other hand, all is lessons, so trauma is a lesson. Why are we supposed to work to avoid a lesson?

A: You are correct, it is a lesson, but if you have foreknowledge, you are learning that lesson early, and in a different way.

Q: (L) So if you learn the lesson in a different way, does that mitigate the need or the way or the process of the way of learning at the time of transition?

A: Yes. Smoother.

The reference to "AK through the looking glass", is, I assume, a reference to Alice the eponymous heroine (if you can call her that) in Lewis Carroll's famous work Alice through the Looking Glass. In that book, Alice finds herself in a 'topsy turvy' world, meaning a state of utter confusion or disorder. However, as the story goes on Alice gradually adjusts to her situation.

The C's have also previously told us that there are already Aryan human types within the subterranean civilisation who are bi-density beings and can operate both in a 3D environment and a 4D environment as well:
Q: (J) What or who - is the "Nation of the Third Eye?"

A: Terran civilization under the surface.

Q: (L) Now, wait a minute. I remember that when they said the Aryans were brought from Kantek, and that they were "sturdier," or something like that, and I remarked that it seemed that they would be less sturdy - and the C's answered "on the surface." Now, that has always bothered me. I don't think they meant "surface appearances." Have the Aryans been glorified as the "master race" because they are more suited to living underground?

A: Close. All types there are "Aryan."

Q: (L) Okay, is this a Terran underground civilization that has been 'managed' by Orions, or did it develop on its own?

A: One at a time.

Q: (L) Did the underground civilization develop on its own?

Q: (L) Is it managed or manipulated by Orions as well?

Q: (L) Are these "managers" Orions from other densities?

A: Yes and no.

Q: (L) I don't understand. Are there some that are 4th and some that are 3rd?

A: The human types there are "bi-density."

Q: (L) Holy Shiite Moslems!

A: Grays and Lizards are 4th density. They can "visit" 3rd density, but they must keep returning to 4th in order to "regenerate."
[Sounds a bit like the Borg in Star Trek going back to their regeneration chambers to recharge doesn't it.]

Q: (T) Are you saying that the human/Aryan types can exist as long as they want in any density?

A: In 4th and 3rd.

Q: (L) They can move back and forth, existing with equal ease on either density?

A: Well, not with "equal ease," because 4th density is easier, naturally.

However, the C's have told us that 4D STO can operate at both 3D and 4D too. The reference to all types their being Aryan, makes me wonder if some (or possibly all) of the Kentakkians were bi-density beings when they originally came to Earth.

Well, as the Cs said recently, prepare psychologically and spiritually. Meditate, center yourself every day as much as possible, watch your diet, look after your health, contemplate, remind yourself of the big picture, do whatever you think necessary for your own particular type to strengthen your mind body and spirit. The aim, I think, is to encourage in yourself all necessary qualities to be able to act with calmness, grace and purpose in any possible trials and tribulations you might experience.

And here I don't only mean some kind of Hollywood-like scenario of fleeing from an earthquake as it chases your car, or navigating through a city full of zombies or violent people or something like that. I think that most people are and will be susceptible to the psychological trauma of watching their "whole world fall apart", literally and figuratively.

Consider the many messages from members here over the last few years where they are fairly profoundly shocked and disturbed to their core about what they are merely witnessing in the world, despite the fact that nothing has changed for them materially.

THAT is perhaps the kind of thing that we all most need to prepare for, hence the Cs reference to psychological and spiritual prep.

From The Active Side of Infinity:

The only alternative left for mankind…is discipline…But by discipline I don’t mean harsh routines. I don’t mean waking up every morning at five-thirty and throwing cold water on yourself until you’re blue. Sorcerers understand discipline as the capacity to face with serenity odds that are not included in our expectations. For them, discipline is an art: the art of facing infinity without flinching, not because they are strong and tough but because they are filled with awe.

From The Active Side of Infinity:
...discipline is an art: the art of facing infinity without flinching...

This paragraph from the Active Side of Infinity reminds me of what has been said about stoicism on the forum, a philosophy of life that maximizes positive emotions, reduces negative emotions and helps individuals to hone their virtues of character.

A Stoic thinks that as long as they think and behave virtuously (things which are always under their control), that they need not concern themselves with the impact of external events that lay outside of their control.
Taylor Kreiss

I think that by behave virtuously oneself, one is being excellent to others. This fulfills one of the final comments of the Cs.

be excellent to each other!

The Cs commented on this being excellent by warning earlier that times would be rocky. Then I think the way for a 4D candidate (not anchored to 3D thoughts) is to cultivate the four virtues of Stoicism:

If, at some point in your life, you should come across anything better than justice, truth, self-control, courage—if you find anything better than that, embrace it without reservations - it must be an extraordinary thing indeed - and enjoy it to the full.
Marcus Aurelius

●Courage. (being brave)
●Temperance. (moderation and sobriety)
●Justice. (doing what’s right)
●Wisdom. (truth and Knowledge)

...one of the FOTCM prayers comes to mind...

Further to my last post, I think this is one of the best sessions with the C's when it comes to talking about life after transition to 4th density Session 4 November 1995

What the C's say about driving, cooking and shopping is quite interesting and they also mention that the illusion of time will disappear. Has anyone in the US got any information about what may be happening presently in states like New Mexico, where the secret research base at Dulce is located? Have reports of strange occurrences in such locations been increasing?

BTW: I have always thought there may be more to the nickname given to the highly secret USAF Base Area 51 in Nevada, which is supposedly "Dreamland".

(seek10) The C's said that 50k years back, there was a war between Kantekkians and the Paranthas. Does the Rama play into that picture? Was it before or after the war?

A: After.

Q: (Ursus Minor) When did the Atlanteans start building pyramids on Mars?

A: Also about 50k years ago.

Ursus Minor, thank you so much for asking this question. I have always had a fascination for the Red Planet. Back in the day, I used to take a great interest in Martian anomalies, particularly those found at Cydonia, which includes the famous Face on Mars. Indeed, it was finding the C's confirmation that the Atlanteans had built it that first brought me to the Cassiopaean Site.

One of the best sites for in-depth reports on the Martian anomalies was that of the late Joseph Skipper, whose website has been preserved fortunately for those who want to check out his voluminous reports - see: Life on Mars annihilated by nuclear event - Dr Brandenburg. Skipper was often able to get underneath the masking or obfuscation techniques used by NASA and the Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) to discover what was really there. These reports and those of other Martian anomaly hunters made me realise that Mars once had a thriving civilisation with numerous large cities located in several regions. Once as a bit of fun at Christmas time, I showed a NASA picture of what was evidently a wrecked airport (or possibly a space port), with aircraft still on runways, and asked my work colleagues to guess where it was. Understandably, no one got the correct answer but when I told them it was actually Mars, they just wouldn't believe it, even though this was an official NASA image with photo identification marks and dates and time of capture. You may well ask why NASA doesn't comment on such images. They don't. They just put them out there and, if they ever do comment, they come out with some silly geological explanation for the anomaly, which can't possibly hold up to close scrutiny.

Although I could post lots of interesting pictures from the surface of Mars, there is one in particular I would like to share with you since it provides positive evidence that humans (or humanoids) were once present on Mars and supports the C's claim:
2-102-skull-closer-views.jpg

I think you will agree with me that it is hard to pass this image off as a mere rock.

I had no idea though how far back the Atlantean civilisation on Mars extended. The answer above came as a bit of a shock. Note the C's say this was when the Atlanteans started building pyramids on Mars, so they could have been occupying Mars long before this. If the Atlanteans could build such sophisticated power generators as the pyramids on Mars (and they built lots of them) 50,000 years ago, this gave them nearly 40,000 years to advance before the Deluge completely destroyed the Atlantean civilisation and plunged mankind into the Stone Age. We know from the C's that the Atlanteans were an advanced spacefaring civilisation for they told us that a journey from Earth to Mars was as easy for them as a short haul internal flight in the United States is today for us. Indeed, the C's described our present technology compared to that of the Atlanteans as the difference between our technology and that of the Neanderthals to emphasise the gap. Technology tends to advance at a rapid rate once established (just think of computers and modern aircraft), so if the Atlanteans had nearly 40,000 years after they erected the pyramids on Mars before their destruction, how far could they have advanced in that time? Were they just a civilisation confined to this Solar System or did they become an interstellar race as depicted in Star Trek and its fictional Federation with 'faster then light' spaceflight capabilities? Without going into detail, there is tantalising evidence for ancient archaeology on other worlds in our Solar System, including Saturn's moon Titan, Jupiter's moon Ganymede, Ceres the dwarf planet in the Asteroid Belt (but possibly a former moon of Kantek) and even Pluto. Now these structures could be alien in nature since the C's have told us that the Greys are currently present on the Moon and Mars, but they could also be remnants of former Atlantean colonies on these worlds.

Even if the Atlanteans never developed faster than light space capabilities (although I imagine they did), could they still have established colonies beyond the Solar System? Well, the C's have hinted that this might be possible in this excerpt from the transcripts:

Session 9 August 1997:
A: No. Here is something for you to digest: Why is it that your scientists have overlooked the obvious when they insist that alien beings cannot travel to earth from a distant system???

Q: And what is this obvious thing?

A: Even if speed of light travel, or "faster," were not possible, and it is, of course, there is no reason why an alien race could not construct a space "ark," living for many generations on it. They could travel great distances through time and space, looking for a suitable world for conquest. Upon finding such, they could then install this ark in a distant orbit, build bases upon various solid planes in that solar system, and proceed to patiently manipulate the chosen civilizations to develop a suitable technological infrastructure. And then, after the instituting of a long, slow, and grand mind programming project, simply step in and take it over once the situation was suitable.

Q: Is this, in fact, what has happened, or is happening?

A: It could well be, and maybe now it is the time for you to learn about the details.

Q: Well, would such a race be 3rd or 4th density in orientation?

A: Why not elements of both?

Q: What is the most likely place that such a race would have originated from?

A: Oh, maybe Orion, for example?

Q: Okay. If such a race did, in fact, travel to this location in space/time, how many generations have come and gone on their space ark during this period of travel, assuming, of course, that such a thing has happened?

A: Maybe 12.

Q: Okay, that implies that they have rather extended life spans...

A: Yes...

Q: Assuming this to be the case, what are their life spans?

A: 2,000 of your years.

Q: Okay, assuming such a bunch have travelled...

A: When in space, that is...

Q: And what is the span when on terra firma?

A: 800 years.

Q: Well, has it not occurred to them that staying in space might not be better?

A: No. Planets are much more "comfortable."

Q: Okay... imagining that such a group has travelled here...

A: We told you of upcoming conflicts... Maybe we meant the same as your Bible, and other references. Speak of... The "final" battle between "good and evil..." Sounds a bit cosmic, when you think of it, does it not?

Q: Does this mean that there is more than one group that has travelled here in their space arks?

A: Could well be another approaching, as well as "reinforcements" for either/or, as well as non-involved, but interested observers of various types who appreciate history from the sidelines.

Although the C's are talking here about the Orions, there is no reason why the Atlanteans could not have done the same thing with their technological capabilities. Note that the Orion's ark could have been in transit for up to 24,000 years. Note also in the Bible, it speaks of the former longevity of the pre-Flood people; Noah (who the C's said was an Atlantean) was meant to have been 600 and Methuselah the biblical patriarch mentioned in Genesis 5:21–27 was meant to have lived to 969, but that was on Earth and not in Space. If the Atlanteans did colonise other worlds beyond this solar system, could they have colonised planets in the Orion system? Did they in fact become the Orions and establish the Orion Federation? Note in the last answer of that excerpt from the transcripts the C's mention interested observers of various types who appreciate history from the side lines. This suggest time travellers or why else would it be history for them. It is a fact that travelling at or faster than the speed of light automatically involves time travelling. Indeed, you don't have to travel at the speed of light to achieve this in relativistic terms since 'time dilation' will operate even at speeds lower than that of light. Quoting from the article A beginner's guide to time travel (see: A beginner's guide to time travel):
"Einstein found that the faster you move through space, the slower you move through time — you age more slowly, in other words. One of the key ideas in relativity is that nothing can travel faster than the speed of light — about 186,000 miles per second (300,000 kilometers per second), or one light-year per year). But you can get very close to it. If a spaceship were to fly at 99% of the speed of light, you'd see it travel a light-year of distance in just over a year of time. That's obvious enough, but now comes the weird part. For astronauts onboard that spaceship, the journey would take a mere seven weeks. It's a consequence of relativity called time dilation, and in effect, it means the astronauts have jumped about 10 months into the future.

Travelling at high speed isn't the only way to produce time dilation. Einstein showed that gravitational fields produce a similar effect — even the relatively weak field here on the surface of Earth. We don't notice it, because we spend all our lives here, but more than 12,400 miles (20,000 kilometers) higher up gravity is measurably weaker — and time passes more quickly, by about 45 microseconds per day."

And we know from the C's that a group of aliens are riding the Wave to get here, if they haven't already. Does the Pentagon know something that we don't about this (see: https://www.livescience.com/alien-m...with-tiny-probes-pentagon-official-suggests)?

Returning to Mars, the Red Planet was often linked to war by the ancients. Ares was a god of war to the Greeks and Mars, his Roman equivalent, was the god of war to the Romans. However, was this attachment of Mars to war an inherited memory from ages past? A Nasa scientist, Dr John Brandenburg, discovered some years ago evidence for a nuclear war on Mars. This involved two sites on Mars where for him nuclear explosions seem to have occurred. At first he sought a natural explanation for these explosions. However, he was persuaded by colleagues that this could not have been the case since certain rare isotopes discovered in the Martian atmosphere can only be produced by the detonation of nuclear weapons. He subsequently wrote about this in a book called Death on Mars. Another Forum member, Sol Logos, opened a useful thread on this subject in 2016 titled Life on Mars annihilated by nuclear event - Dr Brandenburg (see: Life on Mars annihilated by nuclear event - Dr Brandenburg) for those who want to read more.

If there was a war on Mars between Atlantean factions, who was it between and did this war spread beyond Mars? Could it have been the same war that involved the Kantekkians and the Paranthas, mentioned earlier in the session by Seek10?
(seek10) The C's said that 50k years back, there was a war between Kantekkians and the Paranthas. Does the Rama play into that picture? Was it before or after the war?

A: After.

If so, could this war, involving the use of weapons of mass destruction, have become the basis of the war described in Vedic epics such as the Ramayana and the Mahabharata (as told from the Paranthas' perspective) and the war in Greek mythology between the Olympians and the Titans (as told from a Kantekkian perspective)? If that is the case, who won it?

Animals Getting Smarter

Although in this thread people have been discussing changes occurring to humans as a result of the onset of the Wave, there has been no mention of possible changes occurring in animals so far. The C's did actually confirm that some animals were experiencing an upgrade because of the Wave in the 9 April 2009 session:
Q: (Galatea) I knew it! I’ve been reading reports about animals doing unusual things. The animals are getting smarter!

A: Yes!

Q: (Galatea) Soon the human race will be overthrown!

(PoB) Maybe it would be better!

A: And be also aware of the deterioration factor for some.

I only mention this because I came across an interesting piece in a newspaper recently (perhaps it has already been reported on SOTT) on peculiar behaviour that has been noticed by scientists in primates such as gorillas, chimpanzees and orangutans, who have been spotted spinning themselves into trances.

The headline read 'Apes who dance themselves dizzy'.

The article noted that the primates matched speeds achieved by professional dancers and whirling dervishes - suggesting they were trying to reach an altered mental state.

Experts at the universities of Birmingham and Warwick (in England) analysed 40 online videos and found that our near relatives typically completed 5.5 spin circles three times in a row.​

Quoting one scientist, a Dr Adriano Lameiro, who co-led the study: "The parallel between what the apes were doing and what humans do was beyond coincidental."

The primates appeared to keep spinning deliberately despite being dizzy and unable to keep their balance. The researchers said it might be that spinning was a primordial behaviour that human ancestors used to tap into other states of consciousness.

The results were published in the journal Primates.

The fact that the researchers referred to whirling dervishes is quite intriguing given what Laura has said about them in the past and their roots which derive from ancient Sufism.​

However, if this behaviour leads to our primate cousins getting much smarter, are we in for a 'Battle for the Planet of the Apes?' :scared:

Battle_for_the_planet_of_the_apes.jpg

These last couple of days, the phrase "Do not lose heart" has been playing in the back of my mind. When I paid attention to it, I realized that I too felt, not depression, but sadness, after the last session, about all the suffering and pain that I might live to witness happening in the world.

Then I thought that this phrase was something the C's said, and I did a search and found it:

But then I went and read the entire session and the following part stood out. Note that this exchange took place on the 4th of July 2015! It takes a whole new meaning reading it now. For all of you who might need it:
(I will just add a portion of the quoted session)

A: Probably. Recall that this is necessary to awaken those who are still dreaming. Those of you who see and know must be ready to guide those who stumble into the light with blinded eyes. Thus it is necessary for all who do see to remain steadfast and continue allowing their awareness to transmit cosmic energy. Think of it as similar to your activities in Praha, though on a grander scale.

Which really reminded me of a Ra question and answer: (I searched for stumble)

(Not sure exactly how we would fit into this, but it is interesting anyway. Surely the C's have stressed this point of being able to help others at the time of transition)

51.1 Questioner: As we begin Book Three of The Law Of One there are a couple of questions, one of fairly non-transient importance and one which I consider to be a bit transient that I feel obligated to ask because of communication with others.

The first is just clearing up final points about harvest for our friend [name]. And I was wondering if there is a supervision over the harvest and if so, why this supervision is necessary and how it works since an entity’s harvestability is the violet ray? Is it necessary for entities to supervise the harvest, or is it automatic? Could you answer this, please?

Ra: I am Ra. In time of harvest there are always harvesters. The fruit is formed as it will be, but there is some supervision necessary to ensure that this bounty is placed as it should be without the bruise or the blemish.

There are those of three levels watching over harvest.

The first level is planetary and that which may be called angelic. This type of guardian includes the mind/body/spirit complex totality or higher self of an entity and those inner plane entities which have been attracted to this entity through its inner seeking.

The second class of those who ward this process are those of the Confederation who have the honor/duty of standing in the small places at the edge of the steps of light/love so that those entities being harvested will not, no matter how confused or unable to make contact with their higher self, stumble and fall away for any reason other than the strength of the light. These Confederation entities catch those who stumble and set them aright so that they may continue into the light.

The third group watching over this process is that group you call the Guardians. This group is from the octave above our own and serves in this manner as light-bringers. These Guardians provide the precise emissions of light/love in exquisitely fastidious disseminations of discrimination so that the precise light/love vibration of each entity may be ascertained.

Thus the harvest is automatic in that those harvested will respond according to that which is unchangeable during harvest. That is the violet-ray emanation. However, these helpers are around to ensure a proper harvesting so that each entity may have the fullest opportunity to express its violet-ray selfhood.

Animals Getting Smarter

Although in this thread people have been discussing changes occurring to humans as a result of the onset of the Wave, there has been no mention of possible changes occurring in animals so far. The C's did actually confirm that some animals were experiencing an upgrade because of the Wave in the 9 April 2009 session:​

Even pets are learning something like the use of "money".

Negro lives at the Diversified Technical Education Institute of Monterrey Casanare in Colombia. The stray dog was adopted by the staff and freely roam around the school’s yard. Students would sometimes buy Negro cookies at the local store, but one day the smart dog decided that it was time for him to stop begging for treats because he had a better plan. After careful observation, this dog did something unthinkable. “One day, spontaneously, he appeared with a leaf in his mouth, wagging his tail and letting it be known that he wanted a cookie,” teacher Angela Garcia Bernal told The Dodo.

The black dog offered ‘take it or leaf it’ deal for the store’s attendant. Astonished by the dog’s intelligence, she couldn’t help but ‘sell’ Negro a cookie. “He comes for cookies every day,” Gladys Barreto, a longtime store attendant, told The Dodo. “He always pays with a leaf. It is his daily purchase.” Since his fake money literally grows on trees, the store’s staff decided to allow Negro to buy treats only a couple times a day.

But also learning 3rd density physics when they learn to play hide and seek or play alone with the ball knowing that the object is not alive and that there is a three-dimensionality when they throw the ball from a ladder and see how it falls, run to get it, climb the ladder, throw it again and repeat the process.

Even pets are learning something like the use of "money".
My dog routinely attempts to trade.. she'll bring me a piece of half-chewed rawhide doggy treat, drop it at my feet, sit down in her best good-girl pose, and look meaningfully at the slice of roast pig I'm about to eat :D If the transaction is accepted, she'll gobble down that pork and nose me in a "pleasure doing business with you" kind of a way, then saunter off (leaving me the rawhide of course - she's no scammer)

Back
Top Bottom