Session 24 June 2022

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Session Date: June 24th 2022

Laura, Andromeda, and Artemis at the board

Scottie, Chu, Joe, Barb, PoB, Ark, Pierre, Gaby, Niall

Q: (L) Today is 24 June 2022. [Review of those present] And boy do I feel dopey. Is there anybody out there? I feel a Pink Floyd moment coming on...

A: The Floyd Void hits again! Glonfikla here. Cassiopaea calling.

Q: (L) Okay, what have we got on the list of questions for today? There was something I had on my mind that I wanted to ask... Any questions of international import first?

(Pierre) I have a question. Proteins absorb and generate photons - biophotons. Are the photons different depending on the conformation and/or composition of the protein?

A: No.

Q: (L) I guess a photon is a photon is a photon.

(Pierre) But photons have different wavelengths. Um... okay.

(Gaby) The crop circle...

(L) Oh yeah! I wanted to ask about that crop circle that appeared on Chu's wedding! Did you like the wedding by the way?

A: Yes!

Q: (L) Okay, so was this crop circle that appeared that looked like it was shaped kind of like the Cassiopaea star formation, was it genuine or was it man-made?

A: Genuine! It was us sending message. Playing field will be leveled soon.

Q: (L) Well, I dunno if that's a good thing or a bad thing!

(Chu) Well, it's very uneven right now, no?

(Artemis) Do what you've gotta do before it's too late!

A: Nothing lasts forever.

Q: (L) Hmm.

(Joe) Why was it not the proper Cassiopaea symbol? What did 'W' mean? It was a straight up W, not the Cassiopaea symbol.

(L) It was very close. I looked at it.

(Joe) All the lines were of equal length.

(L) No, they weren't. I even counted the number of circles.

(Joe) So did I.

(L) And they were different. Yes they were! Betcha! [laughter]

(Barb) Ask them!

(Joe) It didn't look to me like a Cassiopaea symbol, so was it the 'W' representative of something else?

(L) Somebody go get the image and print it!

1656509260115.png

(Scottie) Well, the real Cassiopaea is a wide 'V' and a narrow 'V'. This one WAS more symmetrical, but... It wasn't 'perfect', which is kind of odd...

A: It depends on your perspective and purpose.

Q: (Pierre) Yes.

(Scottie) OH! [Makes 2 V's with fingers, shifts head to one side while looking at them] It does! That's interesting.

(Pierre) It depends on...

(Chu) Where you look at it from.

(Pierre) Depending on your vantage point, you get a different geometry.

(Andromeda) Right.

(Pierre) It looks like a Cassiopaea W to us because we are on Earth.

(Scottie) So we could calculate where they were when they saw it! [laughter]

1656509372005.png

(Andromeda) Was there anything to the idea of the coded message?

A: Close

Q: (Andromeda) In what language?

(Scottie) It said 'love' in ASCII.

(Andromeda) What's that?

(Scottie) It's like numbers and letters and punctuation in 8-bit chunks.

A: Compare to DNA.

Q: (L) The coding in DNA.

(Scottie) Oh!

(Joe) Lavrov said today, I think, that the EU and NATO were planning to wage a war against Russia. I know we asked already and they said it would expand beyond Ukraine, but is that something that is gonna happen this year?

A: Not yet... if ever.

(Joe) They said not yet if ever... But I think in one session, they said that the war would expand outside Ukraine.

(L) Is it still going to expand outside Ukraine?

A: Indeed. But many belligerants will fold rapidly.

Q: (Joe) No doubt. Is it likely to be one of the Baltic states?

A: Possible. Think real shock and awe.

Q: (L) Well, that was the whole thing that the Bush people called it... Shock and awe. But it kind of fell flat if you ask me because it was all fake. I mean, that whole picture they had of Saddam Hussein's statue being toppled and they had it all close up with what looked like a lot of people around. But if you get a real picture of it from a distance, you find out there were like only 25 people there. They put it in the newspaper trying to make it look like a revolution or something.

(Joe) But the shock and awe was a reference to the first night of the attack on Baghdad where they fired 500 cruise missiles in one night.

(L) I don't think there was much shock and awe. I think there was 'awe', but not a shock.

(Joe) It suggests a sudden unexpected bombardment of some sort... (Maybe Russia will do something similar?)

(L) So, are we on track with our hyperbaric oxygen chamber therapy (HBOT) treatments? Is this taking us in a positive direction?

A: Yes!!!

Q: (L) Well, how come it makes me so tired??

(Artemis) It's using up all your resources to heal.

A: Healing takes energy. Remember your tiredness after stem cells?

Q: (L) Oh god! Geez... I could hardly keep my eyes open for an hour at a time. I'm tired now and I didn't even do an HBOT session today.

(Andromeda) How many sessions am I gonna need?

A: 48 plus.

Q: (L) Well, you said Artemis would be cured after 35.

(Pierre) And she's at 35.

A: Killing a pathogen does not mean that the process is complete.

Q: (L) So, 35 to kill a pathogen and more to...

(Artemis) ...heal from the damage of the pathogen.

(L) How many more will she need to heal from the damages?

A: 35 plus.

Q: (L) So, take a short break and come back and do 35 more.

(Artemis) So, how many does mom need?

A: More than 60 for sure!

Q: (L) I've done 31 so far. Half way. So maybe I'll do 62. That's an 8. [laughter] How about Barb? How many is she gonna take?

A: Similar to you.

Q: (L) It'll take awhile.

(Pierre) You know, after your stem cell therapy, you felt very tired.

(L) I was EXHAUSTED.

(Pierre) And HBOT theoretically generates stem cells. It suggests it's not so much the creation of stem cells that is getting us tired, but the differentiation of stem cells...

(Andromeda) The use of the stem cells.

A: Yes

Q: (L) Alright, so...

(Joe) Barb has a question about HBOT.

(Barb) As you know, I'm working on making this happen at home. What are the chances of that coming to fruition?

A: If you assert your needs it will. Very important it is too.

Q: (L) Anybody got any other questions?

(Pierre) Yes, about photons. [laughter] Photons are all the same. Is the coherence pattern exhibited by those photons the same depending on the conformation of the protein?

Q: (Andromeda) Coherence pattern?

(Pierre) They dance in an organized way. In a previous session, the C's said no need for a space virus for Plague 2.0 - recombination will do the job. I'm paraphrasing. In a subsequent session, they said 'space virus'. So, it's not mutually exclusive.

(L) No need - recombination will do it, but...

(Joe) Recombination WITH the space virus?

Q: (Pierre) Oh yeah.

(Joe) So a space virus that isn't necessarily that bad, but because of the recombination as a result of the mass vaccination program, it makes it worse basically.

(Pierre) Are the photons the link between the information field and our antenna proteins?

Q: (L) What about you, honey? Any questions?

(Ark) Yes. Suppose we can build a time machine. What would be the beneficial uses of such a device?

A: Not many. STS uses tech to control and manipulate, but each use causes negative impact cascades.

Q: (Ark) The logical 'not many' that there may be some beneficial uses. I would like to know examples.

A: Changing trajectories of history on many scales so as to eliminate extreme suffering.

Q: (L) So when you say, "many scales", you mean like in an individual life, in the lives of a family would be another scale, and the life of a town or community, a city, a country, and the planet. Those are different scales?

A: Yes and cosmic as well in rare cases. For example, we are time travelling right now.

Q: (Joe) That suggests that time travelling can be described as being able to communicate with the past or future... but only communication.

(Ark) Does such a machine need a human special operator, or is it just a machine?

A: First option.

Q: (Ark) Is it the case that if this machine would be operated by STS, it would kill the operator?

Q: (Ark) Can one prevent somehow STS to misuse or to use such technology?

Q: (Pierre) But they already time travel at will, messing up our timeline...

(Ark) But if we can also do this, we can mess up their messing up, no?

A: Intent must be pure STO for best results.

Q: (Chu) But no human is pure STO, so a human shouldn't be the operator.

(L) Well, a human can have a pure intent. They just can't hold it for very long.

(Ark) Next question: Such a device, is it just a technology, or do you need some physics and theory to understand and to operate it?

A: Best results come with knowledge.

Q: (Ark) Is this knowledge some kind of esoteric knowledge, or...

Q: (Ark) Does it include mathematics?

Q: (Ark) I'm done. Thank you.

(Barb) I have a question about that. When? When will such a machine be invented?

(Artemis) It already has.

A: That ship has sailed.

(Joe) There are people that have it, but we don't have it.

Q: (Barb) Okay, let me ask that differently. When will the human race have access to that technology?

A: 4D.

Q: (Joe) Here's the problem: In 4D or some other reality there are some that might have that kind of intent or a more pure STO intent who could use it, but like they said at the beginning, the reason that you'd use it would be to change the trajectory of history on many scales so as to eliminate extreme suffering. But then you've got a problem: how are you going to decide that you should eliminate the suffering of people on a planet or anywhere when that suffering might have been necessary? So who's gonna make the decision to stop someone from experiencing something? How much knowledge would you have to have about the broad implications of stopping someone from having an experience? What would that lead to? What are the knock-on effects?

(Chu) And that might be abridging their free will.

(Joe) So, it seems like it's the kind of thing that only an STS manipulative mindset would want to use.

(Andromeda) Unless you had a LOT more knowledge that we don't have right now. You'd have to have an understanding of other people's free will to subject somebody else to that.

(L) Well, it's fascinating. I'd like to be able to go back and tell myself something. And that's what I'm doing here: I'm coming back and telling myself something.

(Joe) But that's a paradox. You might think that if I had a time travel machine, I wouldn't be abridging anybody's free will if I just limited it to talking to myself in the past and telling myself in the past stuff. But the problem is that the person you are today is dependent on all of the experiences that you had in the past. If you messed up...

(L) If you messed up, you messed up for a reason.

(Joe) You in the present talking to yourself in the past wouldn't exist because you'd have changed who you were in the past and therefore who you are now.

(L) That's why they won't tell us some things.

(Joe) It's the time travel paradox.

(L) Can you imagine if that technology was available to human beings and everybody could get access?

(Joe) They'd wreck the place.

(L) There would be chaos.

(Niall) Look what happened when people got the ability to talk to anyone they want to. Social media. The internet. It's MADNESS!

(Ark) You can imagine a completely passive time machine. When you go, and see the past, see the history. You want to go to Jesus' time or whatever. Another thing completely is a different scale to be able to change something without killing yourself.

(Joe) But the next is: Do you need a time machine say in 4D to view past events? Or is that available to you as a function of that reality?

(Ark) But just to travel into the past just to see...

(L) A psychomantium would be a passive time machine.

(Joe) Could someone with a time machine go back and actually be present at a certain point in the past? Embodied?

(Andromeda) Like Bill and Ted?

Q: (Joe) And then they get stuck there.

(Ark) Is there just one main history that you can view, or there are many alternative histories?

A: Latter.

Q: (Joe) So then the past you've viewed, is that what happened or just a possibility?

(Ark) I mean, how can there be a past that's an alternative to me being born in 1943??

A: You are here now as the result of following specific branching events that manifest as a result of choices.

Q: (Andromeda) So if you tried to go back physically or even to just communicate with yourself in the past...

(Ark) What prevented us from successfully using of psychomantium?

A: Lack of application.

Q: (Andromeda) Didn't practice.

(Artemis) It didn't get used - that's what happened! [laughter]

(Pierre) The warning at the end of the last session two months ago, is it still going on?

A: Yes. Beware of quiet spells!

Q: (Barb) Why did it take so long for me and Laura to find each other? Why now?

A: You took that long to make the decision. Due to your tendency to want to appease everyone.

Q: (Barb) Yup. I get that. That is... yeah.

(Gaby) When the next plague arrives, will it be preceded by obvious cometary explosions?

A: Small ones.

Q: (Andromeda) And then the big ones come after.

(Pierre) Small comets, uh... It's something, eh? It's not meteorites.

(L) Alright, I think I'm done. I can't think of anything I want to ask in particular. Anything that we need to ask that we didn't ask? Consider it asked.

A: Carry on as usual!! Goodbye.

END OF SESSION

Last edited by a moderator:
Regarding the crop W, if it is indeed the constellation Cassiopeia, there are two possibilities: it is being viewed from a different vantage point; or, it is being viewed from 'our' vantage point, but from a different time. I put 'our' in quotation marks because if the vantage point is Earth some centuries in the future, one must also account for the motion of the Sun through the Galaxy i.e. it is not the same physical perspective.

In any case, the Gaia Data Release 3 came out recently, meaning that we have very precise parallax distances, radial velocities, and proper motions for the stars in the constellation (along with a billion other stars). In other words, we know the 3D positions and 3D motions of the stars, and with a bit of work it should be relatively easy to determine whether the W is a different perspective in time and space, and if so, when or where that perspective is.

Thank you for the new session! Lots of interesting information and things to ponder. I suspect that Lithunia, being the count trying to block goods getting to Kaliningrad will be the one to fold quickly.
Q: (L) Well, you said Artemis would be cured after 35.

(Pierre) And she's at 35.

A: Killing a pathogen does not mean that the process is complete.

Q: (L) So, 35 to kill a pathogen and more to...

(Artemis) ...heal from the damage of the pathogen.

(L) How many more will she need to heal from the damages?

A: 35 plus
Does that mean soft-shell chambers that only reach 1.5 ATA can kill bad bacteria and viruses as well? That certainly seems to be what the C's are suggesting here which flies in the face of what some of the HBOT practitioners have said about needing to reach the higher pressures in order to do so. Great news!

Q: (L) Okay, so was this crop circle that appeared that looked like it was shaped kind of like the Cassiopaea star formation, was it genuine or was it man-made?

Q: (L) Well, I dunno if that's a good thing or a bad thing!

(Chu) Well, it's very uneven right now, no?

(Artemis) Do what you've gotta do before it's too late!

A: Nothing lasts forever.

Maybe like the end of a 'density cycle' when then all the players go the same power zone? So, good for ones, but bad for others who are used to impose their 'power' and exploiting souls on the 'field'.

Oh yeah, thanks all for sharing. :-)

Last edited:
(L) Oh yeah! I wanted to ask about that crop circle that appeared on Chu's wedding! Did you like the wedding by the way?

A: Yes!

How beautiful!! 💗 thank you very much for sharing, it is always a balm for the soul to know that despite the difficulties there is hope
so let's put all our effort and a clean heart to be on the right side! 💫

Thank you for the session everyone. A level playing field may prove interesting show if you have your pop corn ready. Maybe keep our thoughts extra focused and less negative, as outcomes may be accelerated?
Congratulations to Chu and Scottie. Great to have your own wedding crop circle - from the C's too!!

Back
Top Bottom