Session 23 April 2022

I just had a neat demonstration of the following earlier today:

(L) Anything else from anybody?

A: Be aware that you are currently under attack by forces that wish to silence you and end your exertions on behalf of your group in specific and the planet in general. These forces are getting desperate and will attempt to use any inroad possible. Be awake and alert at all times. Any disputes or disagreements can be easily blown out of proportion to your destruction. And then, when the negative energy is withdrawn, the devastation left will be amplified by the knowledge that it was all a deception. [Planchette swirls around and around for about 45 seconds] You have been warned. Do not take this lightly. Communicate and listen. It will take all of you together to navigate these dangers!!! Goodbye.

My mom and I planned a couple of days ago to drive me today to the DMV to renew my driver's license, and on the road there we found out that both of the ones by us were closed! She was sure they were open since she checked, but apparently it wasn't so. I even took some hours off of work to prepare for it and was a little annoyed by it. I know I should have checked myself, but I did trust her.

On top of that, I was feeling extraordinarily crappy today too, partly due to recovering from my cousin's birthday party over the weekend and staying up the night prior. I won't discount that 'external' factors were at play here too! I could have easily expressed my feelings in a much worse way, but I thank the knowledge that I received that I was able to the awareness to speak with her much more gracefully.

Lo and behold, it paved the way for her to open up about learning more about the apostle Paul since she'd heard of him through her Christian coworkers. I asked her if she'd like to read the passages in the Bible at some point and she said yes! She isn't much of a reader too due to eye strain. With that it was a miracle to behold.. I just got the Zondervan version of the Bible a week ago too.

This opened up more strongly the idea that when we are at our weakest, that is where awareness is needed in spades. In a way, it is a signal to have spiritual shields up at the ready during such times. Dark forces know of possible events that could happen in our futures and will attack strategically to stop certain positive events from manifesting. Handling it with grace, even if it takes great effort, can be so rewarding.

Be aware that you are currently under attack by forces that wish to silence you and end your exertions on behalf of your group in specific and the planet in general. These forces are getting desperate and will attempt to use any inroad possible. Be awake and alert at all times. Any disputes or disagreements can be easily blown out of proportion to your destruction. And then, when the negative energy is withdrawn, the devastation left will be amplified by the knowledge that it was all a deception.
I've been thinking about this a lot lately.

It could apply to many things out there in the world as of late (the last, say, half-year) as well.

(Gaby) In a prior session, they were saying it was not mostly the US experiments that were a threat to humanity, but instead a space virus. So, if that's the case, in theory if there's a 4th density STS virus coming up, will it be a DNA or an RNA virus?

A: RNA.

Q: (Gaby) And what kind of disease will it produce?

A: Most likely to be similar to primitive smallpox.

Q: (Pierre) Primitive smallpox is nasty. It's a descendant of the Black Death.

(L) I think we decided that primitive smallpox was the Black Death.

(Gaby) Smallpox is a DNA virus. So if this is an RNA virus, it could be nastier I suppose.

(Pierre) With 79% death rate, it's nasty.

(Joe) What kind of treatments would be effective against such a critter?

A: Vit C and oxygen.

Perhaps CBD can also be helpful against this space virus?

Revisiting an air bust caused by a meteoric object breaching realm barrier
In the session, there was discussion about an air burst, in this post I will try to review the discussion from this thread, drawing on posts by @candasiri and @OutSky
In this session, there was:
(Joe) On March 21st, the China Eastern Airline that flew straight into the ground... What was the cause?

A: Guidance system run amok after air burst.

Q: (Pierre) And what was the cause of the air burst?

A: Meteoric object breaching realm barrier.

Q: (Andromeda) That was my first guess.

(Pierre) Yeah, me too. We agreed on that. Breaching the realm barrier...

(Niall) The meteor wasn't coming through space. It merged...

(Andromeda) It came through a portal, pretty much.

(Niall) Was it a merging of...

(Pierre) From 4D?

A: Every object entering your realm does not have to come from 4D. Refer back to Ark's questions about dimensions. Also consider what has been said about window fallers and Flight 19.
Ark's question about dimensions:
Q: (L) Alright. I guess we'll start with questions. Honey, you can start.

(Ark) Yes?

(L) Yes.

(Ark) What are densities?

A: States of awareness in interaction with information.

Q: (L) Does that mean the state of awareness interacting with the information somehow affects what is "real" to use a loose term?

A: More or less.

Q: (Ark) Awareness of whom?

A: Consciousness that is capable.

Q: (Ark) I don't understand. Which consciousness? Whose consciousness? I don't understand.

A: Wave reading consciousness units.

Q: (Ark) Where is this wave reading consciousness unit? Where is it?

A: You are one.

Q: (Ark) It means densities are totally subjective, or is it objective?

A: Both.

Q: (Ark) How is it objective? In which sense? How is it objective if it is related to wave reading consciousness unit. Wave reading consciousness unit is subjective, so how can densities be objective? Physics needs objectivity.

A: If the wave reading consciousness unit aligns with the consciousness of the field, then the perception is more objective than subjective.

Q: (Ark) What is consciousness?

A: Life.

Q: (Ark) What is life?

A: Consciousness.

Q: (Pierre) It's getting circular.

(Ark) What is information?

A: All.

Q: (Ark) Can physics describe densities?

A: Yes

Q: (Ark) How?

A: Algebra.

Q: (Ark) What kind of algebra?

A: Simple.

Q: (Ark) What is the relation between densities and dimensions?

(L) They've already answered that question. That's in the transcripts.

(Ark) Yeah but there is no answer for that.

A: Dimensions are a human construct we have used as there are no better available terms.

Q: (Ark) But algebra is also a human concept, yes?

Q: (Ark) Everything we use in physics is a human concept, yes?

A: Which is why you are having so much confusion.

Q: (Ark) But algebra is using dimensions. It's not a human concept. It's an algebraic concept. And we need dimensions if we want to use algebra.

Q: (Ark) How many dimensions?

A: Infinite.

Q: (Ark) Are these dimensions related to space and time?

Q: (Ark) But space is 3-dimensional. Where is the rest of the infinite dimensions?

A: Many iterations.

Q: (Ark) Many iterations... Iterations of what?

A: Space and time.

Q: (Ark) Does it have anything to do with quantum theory or not?

A: Very little, actually.

Q: (Ark) Does it have anything to do with Einstein's theory of gravity?

A: Even less.

Q: (Ark) So, with which part of physics it has to do?

A: Modern concepts do not define as such.

Q: (Ark) Can you please explain it, this sentence?

A: There is no relevant construct that you can name or mention from your modern terminology.

Q: (Ark) What about ancient terminology? Were there such concepts that have been forgotten?

A: Possibly.

Q: (Arky) No clue? What concepts would do? If not ancient, if not modern, then what? No hope? Hmm. Okay, I am done.
And following the discussions of dimensions and the meteoric object, there was a little later:
(Ark) I have a question. Should theory of gravity be formulated rather as electromagnetism instead of what Einstein did where he created like a metric or whatever?

Q: (Ark) Yes it should, yes?

Q: (Ark) Should electromagnetic theory be extended to take into account magnetic monopoles?

(Ark) I think they are a clue to this chirality.

(Pierre) Yes. It's an enigma.
How often does it happen that a meteoric object behaves like the one that gave trouble for the plane?
Is the property of breaching realm barrier in part caused by the electric charge of the object?
If not, is it due to an anomaly of space?
Or are we talking about the geophysical properties of the area where the event involving the object occurred?
Does the suggestion to review window fallers mean both objects and beings can appear in the shared reality..
If a meteoric object can breach a realm barrier, can it also bring in viruses originating in another space?

From earlier posts in this thread with quotes and comments from the Cs:
Like many things that the Cs have said, I still don't grok the concept of dimensions. Reviewing some of the transcripts on dimensions/window fallers.
Below are excerpts from that post, alternatively review the original post, because I took only parts of the quotes and little of the commentary.
From Session 9 June 1995
There was an excerpt about dimensional "window faller." Examples are Beast of Gevaudan, Mothman, Spring Heel Jack, the post for the quote.
From Session 5 December 1994 I quote only a part:
Q: (L) Can dimensional curtains be between dimensions at the same level of density?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Are dimensional curtains also something that occurs between levels of density?

[...]
From Session 2 November 1994 :two sections:
[...]
Q: (L) So, it is slower for them to come here without this wave. Where is the wave coming from?

A: Follows cluster.

Q: (L) It follows the cluster. What does this wave consist of?

A: Realm border.
[...]
Q: (L) Is this realm border a dimensional boundary?

From Session 4 March 1995, this part:
Q: [...] (L) What is the source of energy generated by stars?

A: Transfer points cause friction thus producing energy.

Q: (L) Transfer points of what; from what to what?

A: Dimensions.
From Session 3 February 1996, this part:
[...]
Q: (L) If it is a window faller, does it come from another density, or a lateral dimension?

A: Closer to the latter.

Q: (L) Okay, so it is like a horizontal dimension. What allowed it to enter our realm?

A: This is complex, but best described as "EM wave bursts along frequency border variation."

Q: (L) Is there some way to capture or stop this creature?

A: You do not yet completely understand all the "mechanics" of the window faller phenomenon. The physicality is entirely transitory and partially dependent upon consciousness variabilities, as well as expectations of witnesses.

Q: (L) Does the energy of the fear of the witness enable the creature to continue its existence? Does it feed on the excitement and fear, and is that what makes it manifest?

A: Close, but off a little. It is the other way around, and retro-factored by one half.

Q: (L) What do you mean by that?

A: It is mutual, rather than unilateral. Also, remember that a window falling represents a cross-energizing of realities, equally represented from each "dimension" in question. In other words, because the dimensional curtain has been "torn," half of one and half of the other contributes to the whole reality.

Q: (L) Does this mean that something from our reality is also scaring something in that other reality?

A: No, it does not "work" that way at all.

Q: (L) Is there any possibility that this mutual creature is going to turn its attention from animals to humans?

A: Ditto last answer. And review response prior to that!

Q: (L) Okay, now, there are a lot of current teachings that say that the 'dregs' of other planets are being sent to Earth to 'refine' them, so to speak, and that this is why the human race is so divided and antagonistic... that the interactions are supposed to result in annihilation of the weak and survival of the strong in both physical and spiritual terms.

A: First of all, confusion abounds here due to incorrect interpretations of the last subject discussed. Dimensions are not densities!!!! Dimensions are strictly the result of the universal consciousness as manifested in the imagination sector of thought. Density means level of development as measured in terms of closeness to union with The One... Cycle. So, obviously, the "chupacabras" is a manifestation of human consciousness, and, human beings are a manifestation of the Chupacabras consciousness. Get it? Now, a shocker for you: You would not exist if someone didn't "dream you up."

Q: (L) Who dreamed me up?

A: Not important just yet. You literally are the "figments" of someone's imagination, and nothing more!!!

Q: (L) You mean God dreams and brings us into existence?

A: Remember, "God" is really all existence in creation, in other words, all consciousness. This is because all existence in creation is consciousness, and vice versa.

Q: (L) So, the issues of racial superiority that are brought up in the Urantia book can be answered by 'anything is possible?'

A: Close, but remember, all there is is lessons!
From Session 4 January 1997, the whole of this excerpt:
Q: (L) Well, that is certainly true, considering the stuff that is coming back to me about the "Wave." But, all my internet postings are dated, so it would be fairly easy to track. We have some questions here: Physicists talk about multi-dimensional universes. The idea is that our 3 dimensional space and 1 dimensional time is an illusion of plane beings, while the true universe has more dimensions perpendicular to the above ones. Physicists have different guesses here: 5, 6, 7, 11, 256. How many dimensions does the true universe have?

A: Not correct concept. Should be: How many universes does the "true" dimension have?

Q: (L) Alright, then. I think that from a previous session we were told that the number of universes was not countable. Is that correct?

A: Infinite, maybe, but more to the point: variable and selective.

Q: (L) Is it that there can be more at one time and less at another?

A: No.

Q: (L) Does this mean that any potential universe can be selected at any time to be the ONE that is cued? (T) No, the "jukebox" idea relates to time. Explain variable and selective, please?

A: For those who know how, universes can be created at will in order to transmodify reality merge.

Q: (L) What is a reality merge?

A: What does it sound like?

Q: (T) Merging of realities from one universe into another? A creating of a new reality which is then merged with the old to create a new universe. (L) Maybe it means the realities of different people merge to create a sort of "mutual universe?" Like the idea "you create your own reality?"

A: Terry is closer, Laura is playing "left field."
From Session 25 September 1999
There is an excerpt about tetrahedrons and the possibility of travelling between dimensions The Cs say for instance that "all spheres of cosmic nature are windows".
From Session 10 July 1999 all of this:
A: No, not phi, dimensions!

Q: (L) Define dimension. (A) I have tried to guess what you mean by dimensions from all the things that you have said about it...

A: Our "meaning" is closer to that of the general public definition.

Q: (A) Very good, yet you have said certain things in a context that was more related to the structure of the universe. And we were talking about dimensions also in the context of Kaluza-Klein theories. At one point, you said there are infinitely many dimensions, and at another point it was implied that different dimensions meant different universes, which would mean that there are infinitely many universes. I would like to represent these dimensions in some mathematical model. My idea was that these dimensions were like slices; and each slice is a universe and, indeed, there are infinitely many possible slices. So, that was my idea of dimensions: slices. Is it correct?

A: That is good.

Q: (A) There are infinitely many dimensions because there are infinitely many slices. Now we come to densities. There are not infinitely many densities, there are only seven. Or, are these seven just for the general public and there are really infinitely many of them as well?

Q: (A) Good. So, there are seven densities. Now, how come, there are seven, and not three or five, or eleven? Does it follow from some mathematics?

A: What form of mathematical theory best describes the concept of balance?

Q: (L) Algebra. (A) So, I had the idea that these seven densities were related to what Gurdjieff relates to the number of laws that apply in the various densities; the higher the density, the fewer the laws that apply, which means there is more freedom?

A: That is very close. Consciousness is the key here.

Q: (A) Yes, so my question relates to the geometric model of gravity and consciousness.

A: Picture an endless octagonal... in three dimensions.

Q: (A) A lattice, you mean?

A: Okay.

Q: (A) Are these densities related to the mathematical concept of 'signatures of the metric?' I would like to model densities with slices of different geometric properties, in particular slices with different properties of the distance.

A: Yes...

Q: (A) There are several people who essentially think the same direction as we have been discussing... they are almost on the same track. Matti Pitkanen is one of them and Tony Smith is the other. How can these two guys have these similar ideas without having access to channeling?

A: Who said they they have no access to channeling? Some channel without knowing it.
From Session 23 February 2002 all of this:
Q: (R) Is that only used in chemistry? Or is it used in math as well? (L) Do you know the story of the Benzene Ring? (R) No. I only heard about it in chemistry. (M) The story of the Benzene Ring is the guy that came up with and applied to chemistry, dreamed of a snake biting its tail and rolling along, and so he applied that to benzene molecular structure which is double bonds and a single bond sequence. (R) So that seems to mean that we are on the right track by trying to see if there is something there. (L) Maybe the key is the word ring. (A) No you see, what is mysterious, the fact that things are forming, okay, it is discrete structure, numerical errors, roundings, you know all kinds of these artifacts. But, the fact that they look like three dimensional spirals - even if they are created in one dimension - I have no explanation. I don't even have an idea how to explain why would they ever create these spirals? Where are these extra dimensions coming from? I have no idea. (MN) Still, there is no application unless you can solve it.

A: Ring.

Q: (R) Yes, because it's a cycle. It's what was said before. It's like a loop. (L) Well let me ask this - you've got it moving back and forth between two barriers right? Can you make the ends connect? (R) Yes. But then nothing happens because then it just moves and moves and moves, it is just the initial shape moving out and coming in another. So nothing happens the only thing ... (M) The wave doesn't change. (R) Exactly. So it only happens when it has to react with a barrier. (L) Uh huh. (R) That's the only time it happens because that's what's causing ... (B) Could the barrier represent a density? (R) It could, yeah, actually.

A: Double loop.

Q: (R) Double loop, yeah, exactly. (MN) Double helix? (R) Yeah, because it's looping ... because if you look at the 3D part of it it's not a spiral, it's a cone. (A) Right. (R) Because it is spiraling like that, and if you increase the resolution, then it will be a perfect cone which is moving like that at the same time it is moving like that. [Demonstrates with hand gestures.] And it is moving like that because of balance - because it has to be from an equal amount [of energy] on either side. (V) It builds it from itself? (R) Yeah the thing is like this, if you have a packet of energy going like this and it meets a boundary, either it can fold up like that - just under its own pressure - and then spring back. Or, it can utilize the extra dimensions and coil. Like if you have a string and you just do like that, it won't be at one point. So I think it's the same thing here. But how to find out? We need to have some algorithm for the third dimension for this folding. (A) Um-hmm. (V) What if there is indeed something happening there that you're not seeing? Like we were talking about at the beginning of the session here: that you can't know what you can't know because you can't see it because it's veiled? What are the possibilities that there is something else happening there to be discovered or uncovered? (R) And I think that it seems like the only reason it is manifesting is because the wave is hitting an obstacle. So, the third dimension - it was always there as a possibility - but it didn't manifest until the wave hit an obstacle. So the obstacle, in effect, is creating the additional dimension. It was always there but it didn't manifest until an obstacle was put into the wave's path.

A: Consciousness energy directors.

Q: (R) Exactly. Because if the wave is hitting an obstacle, if it just follows mechanics, it's going to fold up because that's the law. But, if you have consciousness interacting with the energy, then it can say, "hey look it is more efficient if you don't fold up, it is more efficient if you utilize this extra dimension, because there is then less pressure in the wave if you are using this extra dimension." But you need that consciousness to kind of say, "hey look there is this extra dimension that you can utilize." And it has to say how to utilize it because it has to choose a direction to start folding into. (B) If our consciousness defines the parameters of third density, could the barriers on either side of the wave represent the barriers of the outside parameters of third density which causes this continual looping back and forth? And it may be doing something else in a different density that doesn't have those barriers?

A: Frequency resonance envelope.

Q: (R) Exactly, it makes total sense. So frequency resonance envelopes are realms. And our program shows that the only time interesting things happen to a wave is when it hits an obstacle. And it only manifests the extra dimension if someone helps the wave to choose which way to start folding out into the extra dimension. So if densities in effect are frequency resonance envelopes, which exist as obstacles, that waves of energy can resonate within ... yeah, exactly ... that makes kind of sense. (JN) What if the level of consciousness is the barrier? (R) Yeah, exactly. Consciousness energy directors, and the more awareness you have the more possibilities you can see to direct the energy. (JN) The less obstruction. (R) Yeah, or you can choose this ... (V) You say you believe something because it's the law, but ... (R) Yeah, because those are the parameters that you see, but the more awareness you have, the more you see, the more you can find, then you can know dimensions that you can escape into. You have the box, you say it's closed, we can't get out of it. But if you have more awareness, you can say, "well there's some other dimension out of the box that we can use." Do I make sense?

A: You are going in the right direction ...

Q: (R) Which is of course, kind of humorous since they just talked about consciousness as energy directors and we are going in the right direction. So we are directing the energy in a conscious way towards the right frequency resonance envelope. (L) I'm glad you know what you're talking about. (JN) Now don't anyone lick that envelope and seal it up! (R) Okay, well this makes sense. So the basic concept to recap is that densities are frequency resonance envelopes in the same way that the barriers in our program are barriers. We have modeled densities on a computer program. Densities are envelopes. Frequency Resonance Envelopes. You have energy bouncing back and forth and without conscious directing of that energy it's not going to utilize anything more than the paths that are kind of obvious - the default. But as soon as you start to direct that energy, you can direct it in such a way that it exceeds the envelope. (J) So think outside the envelope. (R) Exactly because you are redefining the envelope. You are finding bigger and bigger slots.

A: Prime numbers show the door.

Q: (R) It's perfect. So in the simulation, the spirals seem to always be prime numbers. We have 3, 5, 7, 11, 19 - I think we have seen at some point. (A) Two is also prime number (laughter). (V) But not a 13? (R) I think we have seen 13. It depends on what parameters you set. I think we can find pretty much any prime number depending on the values. (A) I don't believe it. (R) He doesn't believe it. (A) No. It is a hypothesis. (R) Is the number of apparent spirals always a prime number?

A: Ark is not right on the money.

Q: (A) I am. I will show you! (B) Does that mean he's close? (R) You can't be close. Either it's prime numbers or it's not. (A) What did they say that I am not right? Right? (R) Right, exactly. (A) Okay, I will show you guys. (L) How are you going to show them? (A) We will do an experiment and we will show that it's not prime numbers. And the C's will have to recant! [Laughter.] But there are many other ways in which prime number can come into this game and probably they are coming into this game and it will be very nice to find this out.

A: Find out, in deed.

Q: (L) Well that's kind of a pun, find out "in deed" - by doing. (R) We are on a very, very interesting path here because we just defined what a density is. It's a frequency resonance envelope. (A) The question is frequency of what?

A: Yes, of those in the orchestra.

Q: (L) So it is by agreement. (A) What is by agreement? (L) To be in the orchestra, frequency resonance envelope. (B) Not only to be, but to play within those parameters. (L) Who gets to pick what gets played?

A: Ah! There's the rub!

Q: (B) That means it's up for grabs. Which is why they're interested in us grounding a certain frequency resonance so STS doesn't.

A: No, you don't get to pick the selection at this level. But you in the future does. The question is: How well do you play, and can you play true if the others don't?
Next there was from this post:
Well, regarding a little more on dimensions and ‘window fallers,’ it seems that a meteor rain, or else, a comet rain can literally come from everywhere —such as from other 3D dimensions— and then converging to this 3D world/dimension —and according to Cs, the 3rd density aggregates infinite (horizontal) 3D dimensions. I mean, a ‘density transition’ from 3D to 4D (because of the Wave) should not potentially also ‘spiral’ (or ‘swirl’) multiple parallel 3D realities into a vertical 4D reality!?
Quotes in part or whole from the post included:
July 4, 1998 Session
[...]
Q: (A) I understant that this comet cluster is cyclic and comes every 3600 years. I want to know something about the shape of this comet cluster. I can hardly imagine...
A: Shape is variable. Effect depends on closeness of passage.

Q: (L) So, it could be spread out...
(A) We were asking at some point where it will be coming from. The answer was that we were supposed to look at a spirograph.

Q: (A) Now, spirograph suggests that these comets will not come from one direction, but from many directions at once. Is this correct?
A: Very good!!!
October 5, 1994 Session
Q: (L) Was the “fall” in Eden, or the loss of the Edenic state, also accompanied by a cataclysm?

Q: (L) What was the nature of that cataclysm?
A: Comets.
October 16, 1994 Session
Q: (L) Is the transition to 4th density going to happen before the comets or after?
A: After
November 26, 1994 Session
A: Yes. But, this time it is riding realm border wave to 4th level, where all realities are different.

Q: (L) Okay, so the cluster of comets is riding the realm border wave.
So much from the earlier posts, at least for now. In a continuation, I am interested to explore other casess of air bursts, sonic booms, and overhead explosions, instances of electric charge elevated by cosmic activity and look for more about transdensity and trans-dimensionality. Perhaps it can help the imagination, who knows?

In a continuation, I am interested to explore other casess of air bursts, sonic booms, and overhead explosions, instances of electric charge elevated by cosmic activity and look for more about transdensity and trans-dimensionality. Perhaps it can help the imagination, who knows?
While in this session, the unusual air burst was caused by breaching of realm border, in the next excerpt, the description is "breaking of the dimensional barrier" Perhaps there is not much difference, considering the statement from the Cs in this session: "Every object entering your realm does not have to come from 4D. Refer back to Ark's questions about dimensions."

Not an earthquake, it was the breaking of the dimensional barrier
Session 13 February 2011
Q: (L) Next. (Andromeda) Did Psyche feel an earthquake last night?
Q: (Galaxia) Was it a personal earthquake?
Q: (Galaxia) Okay, what was it please?
A: Breaking of the dimensional barrier.
Q: (Andromeda) Did the house really shake?

Q: (Mr. Scott) So what caused the dimensional barrier to break?
A: That is happening a lot lately. The wave approaches.
Q: (Mr. Scott) Alright then.
In an early session, there is another variation, this being a curtain breach.

A "curtain breach"
Session 25 February 1995
Q: [...] (GB) What were the loud whacks behind my chair? What did they try to tell me?
A: It was not a message, it was a "curtain breach."
Q: (J) Kind of like a dimensional sonic boom. (GB) Well, I heard a tremendous crack behind my chair when I asked for a sign. About seven large whacks on the floor. (J) Was there an entity standing behind his chair?
A: Yes, but again, GB has had a most interesting life, apparently he does not want to divulge this.
The next few excerpts are more connected to reviewing the topic of window fallers.

Montauk project weirdness
Session 31 Juy 1999
Q: Back to Montauk: the Montauk project continued. Did they ever, at any point in time, produce monsters as some of these stories I have heard relate?
A: Maybe.
Q: Was this a result of opening portals between densities or dimensions and having cross-density window fallers dropping in, so to speak?
A: Partly.
Q: Were any of these supposed monsters that they were supposed to have created, productions or creations of their minds?
A: Other densities afford a degree of one and the same thing.

Black-eyed children - "Window fallers at approach of the wave or at points of realm border weaknesses due to some related phenomenon"
Session 11 October 2014
So, what exactly are these mysterious black-eyed children that some people refer to as "demonic" or scary or whatever? Okay, maybe that's not the right question.
(Perceval) Is there any reality to them?
(L) Okay, is there any reality to these "children" people are witnessing?
A: Window fallers at approach of the wave or at points of realm border weaknesses due to some related phenomenon. Things like jumbo jets exiting and other things entering. Things will get a lot more interesting along this line soon.
Q: (L) So you mean like UFOs coming in, window fallers coming in, ghosts or paranormal phenomena coming in and going out, all kinds of weird stuff?
(Kniall) And jets disappearing from radar and then coming back.

More comments on black-eyed children
Session 14 March 2015
(Galatea) The black-eyed kids. I want to ask about them again. What do they do if you invite them into your house?
(L) What black-eyed kids?
(Galatea) The evil black-eyed children that knock on people's doors, and they ask to come in. They just scare people.
(Andromeda) What did we ask last time? What did they say?
(Galatea) They're window fallers. But what do they do if you actually let them in? Do they suck your energy or eat you?
(Perceval) They eat all your roasted chicken.
A: Not much!
Q: (L) If they're window fallers, they'd prolly come in and then disappear. Poof!
(Galatea) So they'd just walk in, and look all scary, and then that's it?
(L) Pretty much.
(Galatea) Well, that's not fun!
(Perceval) That's what most of those window fallers do. They just stare at people and creep them out.
(L) And suck people's fear.
(Perceval) Every now and then, one of them might chew on a human or something, but mostly they just scare people.

Pets may sometimes encounter window fallers
Session 26 October 2015
(Galatea) Can I ask a question that's kind of benign, but I'm curious?
(L) Sure.
(Galatea) Have any of our pets ever seen any mysterious creatures in the yard?
A: Many!

Q: (Galatea) I KNEW IT!! [laughter] Is that why at some point Kitty was very afraid to go outside?
Q: (Galatea) What did she see?
A: Window faller.
Q: (Galatea) I knew it.
(Approaching Infinity) Did it have tentacles or claws?
(Galatea) Can you give us a description or tell us what it looked like? Why was it so frightening?
A: Large smelly bird.
Q: (L) Mothman! [laughter]
(Galatea) Oh my god.
A: Close.
Q: (Scottie) I may have heard the Large Smelly Bird flying around many years ago when I was freaked out. The flappy noise...
(Perceval) And the baby crying noise!
(Galatea) I knew she had seen something because she wouldn't go outside for like 2 years at one point.
(L) When was the last time we've seen evidence of this?
(Galatea) Oh! OH!! Put your hand back on! [laughter] There was one time when I saw really big strange footprints outside. Was that the footprints of a strange creature?
Q: (Pierre) How big was it?
(Galatea) Andromeda saw them with me. They were like this big around, pretty huge.
(Pierre) It's a big foot. I mean, the foot is big. [laughter]
(Galatea) I saw the claw marks in the dirt, and I thought, "What kind of animal makes that print?"
(Pierre) We should have made a plaster cast.
(Galatea) How can we see these things? I wanna take a picture!
(L) With all this noise you've been making, I would think you wouldn't want to!
(Galatea) Should we be worried about...?
A: Get a sec cam.
Q: (Galatea) We need to get security cams and put them all around the house!
(Pierre) They have some for hunting, and they can see in the dark. Motion detector ones are for game.
(Approaching Infinity) There was one video earlier this year that was a bigfoot, and it was on one of those hunting cameras.
(L) I dunno if I want to get a camera like that! I'd never go outside again.
(Data) I'm never going to tend the smokehouse fire again... [laughter]
(Pierre) Ya know, sometimes I was going hunting by the pond for like an hour in the dark, and I had a big gun...
(Perceval) Haven't you read the literature about shooting those things?
(Pierre) I know! You can't!
(L) Silver bullet, Pierre!
(PoB) Each of our doggies should have their own camera.
(Scottie) NokoCam!
(Approaching Infinity) The NokoPro!
(Galatea) The next question I wanted to ask is: Are our pets in danger from these creatures?
A: No
Q: (Galatea) That's good. They freak them out and just leave them alone.
A: Ephemeral to some extent.
Q: (L) I think they would have a hard time retaining any solidity. The same reason we can't shoot them is the same reason they can't attack our dogs. You stay on your side of the curtain, and I'll stay on mine!

(Galatea) Can I ask a question that's kind of benign, but I'm curious?
(L) Sure.
(Galatea) Have any of our pets ever seen any mysterious creatures in the yard?
A: Many!
Q: (Galatea) I KNEW IT!! [laughter] Is that why at some point Kitty was very afraid to go outside?
Q: (Galatea) What did she see?
A: Window faller.
Q: (Galatea) I knew it.
(Approaching Infinity) Did it have tentacles or claws?
(Galatea) Can you give us a description or tell us what it looked like? Why was it so frightening?
A: Large smelly bird.
Q: (L) Mothman! [laughter]
(Galatea) Oh my god.
Q: (Scottie) I may have heard the Large Smelly Bird flying around many years ago when I was freaked out. The flappy noise...
(Perceval) And the baby crying noise!
(Galatea) I knew she had seen something because she wouldn't go outside for like 2 years at one point.

I'd missed or forgotten this session... OK this is weird.. (or maybe it's not weird, dunno!).. There's a creek in the bush near my house which we used to walk our dog along every day. About a year ago, one evening at dusk, I thought I saw, through the trees, someone wading in the creek.. Someone very tall, wearing all dark baggy clothes, with long dark hair. We always let the dog off the leash there unless there are other people around, so because I thought there was someone, we put her back on the leash.. so I was concentrating on the dog for a bit... then when we came through the trees and I looked again, there was nobody there...and nobody to be seen anywhere in the rest of the park.. I didn't hear them splashing or anything either.

At the time I was surprised, like "where'd they go?" then thought "oh they must have heard us coming and left the area"... but it had a slightly weird feeling like I wasn't sure if I HAD seen someone or not, or like the moment of seeing them was disconnected from the normal sequence of events.. if that makes sense? It WAS dusk, hard to see much... It could definitely have been a normal person wading in the creek, who then left - and that is what I've been figuring it probably was.... But, I've never seen anyone else wading in that part of the creek (deep part, and it was winter - there's a shallow bit further upstream where kids play in summer).. and, I'm not sure exactly when this started but it was around the same time: for the last year or so our dog won't go to that creek.. She acts scared and doesn't want to go near it. If we're walking past & say "wanna go to the creek?" she'll start urgently pulling in the opposite direction. (Though, at the time I thought I saw that person, I don't remember her acting strangely)...

In the last year I have actually wondered if it could've been some kind of weird entity, window faller, yowie, bunyip, (???).. in the creek which scared the dog. But the most likely explanation is that it was just some guy and I just didn't see him leave. :) BUT, this session quote made me think to post about it...

In this post, there is more about anomalies surrounding planes:

The airburst that led to the crash of the China Eastern Airline discussed in this session, was caused by "Meteoric object breaching realm barrier." In the following excerpt, the burst was caused by an EM anomaly, something like a plasma phenomenon.

An air burst in Chelyabinsk caused by EM anomaly
Session 8 August 2015
Q: (Heimdallr) We wanted to ask about Chelyabinsk: Keit posted on the forum that there was this small area with downed trees. It didn't look like it was caused by an explosion or fire or anything. What was it that caused that?

A: Air burst caused by EM anomaly.

Q: (L) Would that be something like a plasma phenomenon?

Q: (PoB) Is there anything special about the area around Chelyabinsk, because there are many weird things happening there?

A: Magnetic.

Q: (L) Magnetic. It's an attractor.
In Chelyabinsk, a magnetic anomaly led to an air burst. In the following instance, an electrical anomaly was connected to an active volcano.
An electrical anomaly in the atmosphere caused extreme potential difference and an ignition explosion in EgyptAir 804
Session 16 July 2016
(L) The plane that went down in Egypt... What's the deal?
(Joe) They found a few bits and pieces, but no bodies or anything. There's very little information about it.

A: Electrical anomaly in atmosphere caused extreme potential difference and ignition explosion.

Q: (Joe) Where did that plane come from?
(Niall) Paris.
(Joe) Paris to Cairo, and it was over the Mediterranean. It was on May 19th. Whatever happened seems to have mostly vaporized the plane. They claim bits and pieces and the black box being found, but no significant wreckage.
(L) Well, maybe the atmospheric charge opened a portal and part of it went into another dimension! Did this have anything to do with any volcanic or planetary activity? Like any electrical connection?

A: Aetna.

Q: (L) Yeah, Aetna was erupting in late May. In fact, I think it's been doing stuff off and on for a few years. [...]
Mount Aetna is frequently active: In the list below showing years of activity, s is summit eruption, f is flank eruption.
2000 (s), 2001(s), 2001 (f), 2002(s), 2002-03(f), 2004-2005 (f), 2006 (s), 2007 (s), 2008-2009 (f), 2010(s), 2011-2013(s), 2014-18, 2018(f), 2019-ongoing (s)
Next is more from the above session about the events that led to the crash.
Electrical charge so intense it could vaporize most of a plane
(L) Let's go back to EgyptAir 804: this charge that took down the Egypt airliner, was it so intense that it could vaporize most of a plane and the people on board?

Q: (L) Considering that sort of charge in the atmosphere kind of leads to the idea that we could be entering a period where some of those things described by the ancients like these giant plasma figures in the sky could begin occurring. Is that correct?

A: Yes. Holy Grail!

Q: (Pierre) The chalice shape of the Z pinch phenomenon.

A: Sheets of rain! Transiting realities?

Q: (L) That's a reference to a previous session where "sheets of rain" and "holy grail" were mentioned in the same session I think... Is the basic idea of the Holy Grail actually some kind of memory or record of the manifestation of some gigantic plasma phenomenon that opens a portal into another reality? Like the strange tale of the castle of the Fisher King where time stopped? And possibly something that can be utilized...?

A: Close!

Q: (L) So in other words, those things you talked about many times before - time travel and interdimensional transport - where it took like mega or gigavolts of electricity to open portals or operate... the Philadelphia Experiment type things...

A: Yes, now you are tracking well!

Q: (L) So we're onto something here.
The above discussion of high electrical charge, interdimensional transport, and the Philadelphia Experiment ties in with this excerpt from:
Session 19 November 1994
Q: (L) Say a person was sailing along in the Bermuda Triangle and the window was blasted open and these people passed through or were engulfed in it or whatever, in what condition would they find themselves?

A: Something akin to suspended animation.

Q: (L) Would they be conscious of their state of suspended animation or would their consciousness also be suspended?

A: Either or.

Q: (L) Do they stay in this state forever, or do they come back out, or do they come out somewhere else?

A: Open. All are possible. Same thing happened to Philadelphia experiment participants.

Q: (L) If an individual were in this interdimensional state of suspended animation, does this mean they are stuck there forever?

A: Maybe.

Q: (L) Can they not die, is that what you are saying?

A: To them they may perceive something like waiting for millions of years.

Q: (L) Is there no one or no way to rescue them from this state?

A: Why do you think those sailors were hopelessly insane?
The Egypt Air Flight went down due to a natural occurring anomaly, but what about assisted events?
Energy weapon caused downing of plane
Session 7 November 2015
(Perceval) What caused the downing of the Russian plane in the Sinai?

A: External, think Mossad and energy weapons.

Q: (Andromeda) That was my first guess.
(Perceval) That was my first guess, as well.
(Approaching Infinity) Did it have anything to do with the US/Israel wargames happening then?

A: Cover for same.

Q: (L) What was that flight that went down over the Atlantic way back when? The C's talked about it.
(Perceval) TWA Flight 800?
(L) Yeah, Flight 800.

A: Yes. Similar system.

Q: (Niall) Did that incident have anything to do with the cyclone that was going toward Yemen?

A: Utilized energy.

Q: (Perceval) Utilized energy in the 3D sense, or in the sense that weather can be associated with 4D?

A: Charged atmosphere enhances the effect.

Q: (Pierre) During 9/11, there was a similar high-energy weapon in conjunction with an unexpected cyclone...

Q: (L) So they're just experimenting with this kind of stuff. They're playing with it.

Q: (Pierre) Deadly games.
(Perceval) So, it was intentional, right?

Q: (Perceval) Similar to that... Hurricane Rita on 9/11?

Q: (L) And it's funny: Everybody forgets about the fact that there was this hurricane there at that time.
(Pierre) Going straight to Manhattan, and then it turns!
(Niall) The one that hit Yemen was the first one ever to hit there.
(Perceval) Yeah, the first one to make landfall.
(Chu) So, that could mean they had some help from the 4D quarters.

A: Yes. We told you that the battles would be disguised as weather.

Q: (L) And that means the 4D battles.
(Perceval) That's what they said at the time, that 4D battles represent as weather. And Mossad is close...

(L) It's getting close to interfacing...

Q: (Andromeda) And it's being disguised as weather, like a microburst.
(Scottie) Didn't our tornado here happen after the Katrina thing, but obviously before the past several weeks?
(Chu) On the 31st of August.
(Scottie) So, maybe we need to pay close attention when 16 trees fall.

A: Indeed!

Q: (Approaching Infinity) But 16 trees... Aren't there 16 people between both houses here?
(L) Pattern recognition run amok! [laughter]
(Perceval) Calm down, Approaching Infinity! [laughter] So, when they say "Mossad" as an answer to a lot of these questions, we're not really talking about the overt Israeli government here, right?

A: No. Kabbalists.

Q: (Perceval) Does the Russian government have any idea that that's who shot the plane down?

A: Oh indeed!

Q: (L) That's why they've taken the path of accepting the ISIS explanation, because that gives them time to...
(Perceval) They haven't really accepted that yet. They're telling everybody to just calm down until the investigation is over.
(PoB) Can it be discovered by the investigation?

A: This kind of weapon does not leave the usual traces. But it does have a "signature".

Q: (Perceval) There are a couple of strange things. One of them was the 3-year-old girl who was a victim was found 34 kilometers away from the crash site. It was just one girl that was found that far away.
(Andromeda) So, part of the plane broke apart, like there was a hole... Even if it didn't break apart, she could have...
(Perceval) Maybe. Or maybe it was high-energy, or a bleedthrough or distortion of spacetime...

Q: (L) Spacetime distortion.
(Niall) Like the Philadelphia Experiment.
(Perceval) There was another strange thing. The front of the plane right up to the cockpit and the wings was all lying in more or less one piece, but completely burned. The picture from above showed two perfectly black wings attached to the body, but it looked like it was spontaneously combusted or something. This was after it supposedly hit the ground! Very strange. It looked like somebody had set fire to it on the ground.

A: Effects of the energy.

Q: (Atreides) Remember during 9/11 how all that stuff was burnt, but only on one half?
(L) Yeah, in a strange pattern.

(Atreides) And all the iron was removed, but the aluminum was left intact.
(Niall) I think I also saw a photo where a whole section of the actual carriage was intact. So, from the ground...
(L) And, there were pictures of the luggage that was all intact, so it couldn't have been a bomb in the hold.
(Perceval) It was almost like a case of spontaneous human combustion.
(L) It was like some things in a certain space were incinerated, but other things were intact...
(Perceval) Or made of a certain material. And there are no reports of being burned, but a lot of bodies were dismembered.
(L) Yeah, that's some kind of hellacious weapon, huh?

A: Indeed. Russia has equivalents.

Q: (Perceval) So, they know.
(Chu) How often have these weapons been used? We already know of three cases.

A: More often than you think though often on a smaller scale.

Q: (Perceval) Remember a few years ago that town in Italy where the water pipes would burn? They said that was target practice.
(L) Jesus. All that stuff that's now coming together... [...]
More on the planes mentioned, see Wikis for Metrojet Flight 9268, Cyclone Chapala, TWA Flight 800, See also Session 23 November, 1996
Hurricane Erin (September 2001),
About Hurricane Rita, it was a 2005, and discussed in Session 20 October 2005
Q: [...](Perceval) I want to know about these strange formations on the radar image of Hurricane Rita.

A: 4th density “battle.” Also includes some “practice.”

Q: (L) They’re practicing with new weapons. (Perceval) Some people said Katrina was the product of HAARP heating up the waters in the Gulf.

A: We’ve already dealt with HAARP and weather. Read transcripts.

Q: (DW) (Quoting transcripts) “HAARP has nothing to do with the weather or EM associated with same.” (Galahad) Which suggests that there is EM associated with the weather. There could be some EM stuff associated with the weather that isn’t part of HAARP. (L) 4th density. (Perceval) Were any of the storms manufactured from 3rd density or was it a natural storm?

A: Mfg in 3D? No. As we have said… 4D battles represent as weather. But the “veil” is thinning.
High altitude cometary explosion caused destruction of a plane
Session 09 June 2009
Q: (L) Questions? (J) What caused the destruction of the Air France flight?

A: Cometary explosion of the Tunguska variety though higher and a bit smaller.

Q: (L) Well, that's what we said in the beginning. Around here that's what I was saying, although there were some people who were doubting me, and saying "impossible!" (Ark) No. (L) Yes! (Ark) Improbable. (L) Well you said it was probability zero, and I said it was nonzero. (Ark) Probability that we meet was zero! (An**) Do the authorities know about this and are they trying to cover it up?

A: Some do.

Q: (J) What a way to go... all of a sudden. (L) But I guess if you're going to go out in a blaze of glory, that's the way to do it. (Ar**) It's the quickest way.

A: A ticket to 5D naturally! They chose the exit at some level. The days will come when the dead seem blessed.
Since knowledge protects, being aware that overhead explosions, air bursts, energy weapons and EM anomalies exist might be helpful, since it means more information that is true rather than orthogonal to truth.
Information is king
Session 23 March 2013
Q: (PoB) So it's a swarm. (L) They were friends! Next? (Belibaste) You know there was this place in Central Europe... A guy at his house, he got meteorites that fell on his house like five or six times. Is the cause a local anomaly in the electric charge of the Earth in this specific location?

Q: (Belibaste) Okay. Is it that locally, the place, is it more positive, or more negative than the asteroid or meteorite?

A: Neg

Q: (Belibaste) More negative. Okay. Can one individual, or several individuals, attract in a similar manner as this place, some cometary bodies?

Q: (Belibaste) Is it because their electric charge collectively or individually is modified?

A: Not only electric charge. In the realm from which some of these things are manifested or, better, "directed", information is king.

Q: (Belibaste) So if a group of individuals acquires, stores, information that is orthogonal to truth, i.e. lies, will this fact of acquiring information that is orthogonal to truth increase the attraction to meteorites or cometary bodies?

Q: (Belibaste) How does it work?

A: Other realm just mentioned... Gravity waves.

Q: (L) Are you saying that gravity waves are a property of a different realm?

A: Mostly.
To end the string of plane events, here is a more normal one, well:
Not "ordinary," but not trans-density, or dimensional. It was a Jet stream "eddy."
Session 4 December 1999
Q: We have a number of issues to deal with this evening; the first one is the subject of Flight 990. There have been a number of scenarios suggested by the media and other sources on the internet. One of them says that the autopilot was disengaged BEFORE the plane began to dive. Is this the case?

A: No. Plane was disturbed from flight path by windburst, therefore, autopilot was disengaged in order to better combat problem.

Q: Well, the question now comes about the nature of the "windburst." You previously said about this that "mysteries are subjective." Did you mean to imply that we could have or should have followed up with questions about the windburst itself?

A: No, these things happen. Sometimes a fault in autopilot analog computer causes system to fail to adjust properly, thus causing an attitude aberration in wingtips. Planes can dive suddenly and inexplicably. Refer to April 1979, Flint Michigan, TWA flight nonstop from New York to Minneapolis. Quick pilot reaction saved that one, but it was close, very close! Included same "g-force" anomalies, i.e. passengers floating out of their seats, etc. Suggest you look this up on internet. Aircraft manufacturers jealously protect their "turf." 1999 incident involved Boeing 767, 1979 incident was a 727. At root is the fact that Boeing is feeling Airbus Industries Inc. nipping at its heels. It is all that 3rd density STS love of money stuff, you know!

Q: (A) Well, about this windburst, was there some dimensional phenomenon or trans-density window as we have suggested on our site? (L) Was it an ordinary windburst? I think I have heard that it is impossible to have a windburst at that altitude.

A: Not "ordinary," but not trans-density, or dimensional. It was a Jet stream "eddy."

Q: So, there were no rays, beams, microwaves, trans-density or dimensional windows, weird, anomalous, conspiratorial event going on here?

A: No, no, no, no, no!

Q: It was just a terrible tragedy. The pilots fought as hard as they could to save the plane, but were unable to do so, and the bottom line is a lot of people died?

A: Yes, but as is common in all-out emergencies, the human factor was not "perfect." Pilots were working at cross purposes, but not intentionally! Look up the data on the 1979 case and point this out to the conspiracy thirsty correspondents!

The next excerpts are more straightforward:
Boom that shook the shutters - Overhead explosion, meteorite
Session 1 April 2007
Q: (J) What was the boom that shook the shutters on the afternoon of the 25th of January this year? There was a boom when we were sitting in the office ... (S) Oh yeah, that crazy boom! (J) It was a clear ... a pretty clear day and there was nothing outside and there was a boom ...

A: Overhead explosion, meteorite.

Q: (S) Sweeet! We almost got wiped out! (Atreides) Suweet! (Andromeda) Excellent! {laughter} (J) Happens all the time ... {more laughter}

A: It was quite small.

Q: (L) That just tells you how much power they can have (J) It was a little pebble ... it went pooft! (L) Kinda like e=mc squared, huh? (Galahad) There are more and more reports now in the press of these things. What percentage of the actual meteorite impacts or arrivals are actually getting reported?

A: 11 percent.

Q: (S) Well, I guess that's raindrops then. (Atreides) Is one of these meteorites gonna hit Bush? {laughter}

A: Funny you ask ... {more laughter}

Q: (Andromeda) It'll hit everybody. (J) No, one with his name on it ... just a little one ... to knock him out, you know? [...]
Bird die-offs - can be caused by overhead explosions
Session 13 February 2011
Q: [...] (Andromeda) Okay, first on our list is the bird, fish, and animal die-offs. Are they related to each other?

A: Some are; some are not.

Q: (Perceval) The claim by the Department of Agriculture - or whatever it is - where they claimed that they killed some birds - some starlings - was that a lie?

A: They did.

Q: (L) That's just some starlings. (Perceval) It's just strange that they're killing starlings at a time when these other die-offs are happening, ya know? (Andromeda) Well, what killed the birds in Arkansas on New Year's Eve?

A: Overhead explosion.

Q: (Ailen) So some animals may be just dying because of that. (L) I think you'd almost have to go through a list of each incident. There are so many different causes, and some could be related to earth changes, some could be coincidental, some could be deliberate obfuscation and confusion of the matter...

An upper atmosphere friendly little comet fragment boomer
Session 23 March 2013
Q: (L) Next? (Andromeda) Do we want to ask about the boom that we heard? (L) On January 25th, I was in the kitchen when it happened. (Bubbles) I was in my room. (Ailen) I was in the salon. (PoB) I was in the office. (Andromeda) I was in my room because I thought somebody was in the attic. (L) When I heard it in the kitchen, I thought that somebody was in the mezzanine rooms above me. Everybody thought it was above them from wherever they were. (Ark) No, I was thinking it was somewhere downstairs, and I was in our office upstairs. (L) You thought it was below you? (Ailen) And Perceval and Kniall were in town, and they heard it, too. (PoB) And then I went outside, and it was heard from the back. (L) And PoB said she also heard some kind of humming sound, like a plane or something coming and going, fading in and out? (PoB) Mm-hmm. (L) So after the boom, she went outside and heard his humming sound fading in and out. So, was this one of our friendly neighborhood little comet fragment boomers in the upper atmosphere?

A: Yes! Are you surprised?

Q: (L) No! We were just checking.
Hole-punch cloud punched from upper atmosphere air burst
Session 23 March 2013
Q: (L) A surge in the electric cord! Next? (Andromeda) Do we want to ask anything about the new pope? (L) Nah. (Andromeda) {Consults list.} The last one then is do we want to ask about the confused sky the other day? (L) Oh yeah, we were driving home from the fabric store the other day, and as we were coming along, we saw every single kind of cloud in the sky. There were roll clouds to the southwest, there were high cirrus clouds, there were buttermilk-looking clouds, mare's tails, and then there was a really peculiar circular cloud that looked like a big oval smoke ring in the sky. (Andromeda) And it was in an area where it was raining and sunny at the same time. (L) It was pouring rain, the sun was shining, it was just the most bizarre thing. And every kind of cloud that is listed in cloud lists was in the sky all at the same time. It was bizarre. Any comment on our circular cloud and the other...?

A: Smoke ring, eh?

Q: (Andromeda) That's what I said! It looks like something had happened there in that area, because besides that smoke ring cloud, there was another cloud that almost had like a hole in it. This one was one that was more like a ring, and then by it was one that had the circular thing.

A: Punched from upper atmosphere air burst.

Q: (Perceval) Is that what most of those hole-punch clouds are?

Q: (Perceval) Those have been around for like decades. (Kniall) It's literally a smoke ring. (L) But coming from the other direction. (Perceval) And they come up with all sorts of fancy explanations for how they form that have nothing to do with the actual cause.
Another overhead cometary explosion
Session 28 May 2013
Q: (L) Let's get back on track. Next question: Was the explosion that we heard here on the 23rd of April or thereabouts an overhead cometary explosion?

A: Indeed. Get used to it.

Q: (Perceval) We'll be conditioned like the animals. After so many, we just won't react.
Comet fragment caused explosion in upper atmosphere
Session 11 October 2014
Q: [...](Approaching Infinity) What was that explosion we experienced and heard two days ago?

A: Comet fragment in upper atmosphere.

Q: (Andromeda) It was pretty loud.
(Perceval) That's the fourth one.
(L) It's getting to be regular.
In fact, a reason for getting started on this string of posts was a couple of unexplained sonic booms, covering a wide area. From limited experience, I think the best is to note the time, the way it felt, estimate from where the sound could have come, was the boom equally loud in all direction? Was it just one blast or several, or something else. Were the windows on one side vibrating more than those on the other side. How did other people nearby experience it. Of course, there are many reasons for sonic booms, especially in zones with military or mining activity.

In this post, there are excerpts about odd sounds, explosions, electric charges, and the grounding of the current in the Solar system.

Some odd sounds can come from below
Session 20 May 1995
Q: (T) Jan and I have a friend who has told us about someone she knew who found entrances to tunnel systems in North America. One of the entrances was in the Adirondacks, another was in the Mammoth cave system. Was what she was told true?
A: Yes, but there are thousands of entrances. Are you ready for a "shocker?"
Q: (J) Oh, you know we are always ready for a shocker. (L) Sure! (T) Okay, give us the shocker. (J) We're ready!
A: There is a tunnel right beneath your feet!
Q: (J) I knew they were going to say that. (T) Of course! Is that where the digging is going to go from the basement?
A: Up to you!
Q: (L) How deep under our feet?
A: 2000 feet.
Q: (T) Is anything moving in that tunnel?
A: Vague.
Q: (T) Is that tunnel being used?
Q: (L) Right at this second?
A: Open.
Q: (L) Who uses it more than anybody else?
A: Open.
Q: (T) Are there humans down there?
A: Have been, listen for sound anomalies such as loud sonic boom like noises and vague motorized sounds.
Staying below the ground, there was:

Greater current flow sparked gas explosion within the Earth
Session 26 July 2014
Q: (Data) I would like to ask about this hole that opened up in Siberia that makes like a sinkhole that also has ejected material around. What caused this hole?
A: Gases exploding within the earth. We told you that an infinitesimal slowing of the earth rotation would cause things to "open up". Expect more of that in future as well. You did not ask what sparked the "explosion"? We can tell you to once again think of greater current flow.
Q: (L) So an electrically sparked inner earth explosion. That's creepy!
(Pierre) Earth opening up, gas released, and more electric current discharged.
(Perceval) I wonder could that be caused by a lightning strike, for example?
Q: (L) So a lightning strike could strike the earth, and if the gas was within a...
(Pierre) These crazy fires everywhere... Gas, lightning, fireball, boom boom.
(Kniall) Did something like this happen in Harlem? There was a gas explosion in a building, and then the appearance of a sinkhole. It could have been the same kind of thing.
(L) Remember some time ago we asked about all the fires, and they talked about electrical sparking or something then? Even back then. It's not all necessarily fireballs.
(Perceval) They said that all those fires in like frozen land with scrub and bogs was gas.
(L) It's freakin' gas being released, and sparks.
Did the above explosion of the gas also lead to a small earthquake? A contributing type of event to the greater current flow that facilitated the above explosion could be the following:

Distant gamma-ray burst caused electrical currents to flow through the surface of the earth
Session 22 October 2022
Q: (L) It's gonna be bad. It's gonna be bad... Alright people, I gotta quit. Let me see if there's anything that I really can't resist...
(seeker2seer) On Oct. 9, 2022 Earth-orbiting satellites detected the strongest gamma-ray burst (GRB) in modern history: GRB221009A. It caused electrical currents to flow through the surface of our planet. Is this event related to what the Cs mean when the "current begins to flow" disrupting TPTB electronic control system?
A: Yes part of it.
Greater current flow might also have helped along the natural among the explosive incidents in China.

Series of bombings in China - partly sabotage and partly natural
Session 10 October 2015
(Niall) Who or what is behind this series of bombings in China?
A: Partly sabotage and partly natural as we have previously described.
Q: (L) Like for example this restaurant in China that recently blew up: They say it was a gas tank. That makes me suspicious. Whenever they ascribe an explosion to a gas tank... I mean, yes, we know gas tanks can explode, but things happen to MAKE them explode.
A: Exactly.
Q: (L) There are an awful lot of explosions happening all over the world. It's not just China. There are explosions everywhere.
A: And there will be more and more train derailments as the crust continues to open up.
Q: (L) So, not only are there sinkholes, but there are crustal movements and all kinds of other weird things going on. We're seeing the Earth changes right before our eyes, but it's like in slow motion!
A: Yes. Scale!
In the thread Train derailments and explosions and chemical spills, there are a few hits for sabotage.

Explosion in a Scottish forest as a result of a meteorite impact
Session 13 February 2011
Q: (Andromeda) Is the outburst of asteroid 596 Scheila related at all to Comet Elenin?
A: Yes. And other bodies. See McCanney.
Q: (Andromeda) So what caused that asteroid to become a comet?
A: It became electrified!
Q: (Perceval) I just thought of something... That explosion in the Scottish forest a couple of months ago, was that a meteorite impact?
From the above, it follows that the electrical environment of the Solar System is variable. In the same session, there was:

Expect a lot of the "rocket launch" excuses
Session 13 February 2011
Q: (Perceval) The thing that we thought was a comet over Kazakhstan, was it a rocket from the Russians as reported?
Q: (Perceval) Was it a comet?
Q: (Perceval) It looked like a comet from what we know about comets.
A: Fragment. Expect a lot of the "rocket launch" excuses. If it was really a "rocket launch" they would have been able to announce it in advance.
And further down:
Thinning of the veil. Electrical phenomena can do that
Q: (Perceval) According to the two people who recorded the UFO over Jerusalem and the comet, they seemed to happen at very close to the same time. Was there any connection between the two?
Q: (Perceval) What was the connection?
A: Thinning of the veil. Electrical phenomena can do that.
Q: (Perceval) Would the UFO that was there normally not have been visible, but was seen because of the thinning of the veil?
A: More or less. The electric charges also can affect human perception.
Q: (Andromeda) Was the thinning of the veil also responsible for the UFO some people saw at PaleoFest?
A: Oh indeed! But here the reason was a network enhancement of perception.
Q: (Andromeda) What's up with the cracked airplane windows that have been showing up in the news?
A: Electrical charges have many effects. By the way, that is the reason for some of the animal deaths: electrical discharges.
Q: (Belibaste) Because there's more dust between the ionosphere and the surface of the earth. (Galaxia) Is that also why I've been getting shocked by electrical equipment recently? (L) Could be.
Q: (Perceval) Is that electrical discharges from the sun, or...
A: Sheets of rain, or dust plus electricity. Snow too.
In the following excerpt from a year later, there is more commentary on the job of the military to maintain the status quo
You need military activity to mask celestial events. And so it has always been
Session 22 July 2012
A: Peace will come!
Q: (L) And when will this peace come? Well, maybe "when" isn't the right question. How is peace going to come?
A: The cosmos is going to clean house!!!
Q: (Perceval) Doesn't sound very peaceful. (L) Yeah, that doesn't sound very peaceful to me!
A: Believe us it will be after!
Q: (L) Well. Okay, that leads to my... Do you have anything further to say before I get on to the questions?
A: No, we know the questions!
Q: (L) So, what you're saying is that your remarks at the beginning... {relate to what we have been discussing which is all the really weird stuff going on).[planchette zooms around on the board] Boy, you're full of energy! I want to know if this fire in Colorado was caused by fireballs?
A: Indeed and did you notice that feeble cover-up? They are getting desperate.
Q: (L) Yes, we noticed that feeble cover-up. Speaking of fireballs, there was an article that Kniall put together about this supposed comet/missile launch. We're just kind of a little bit curious about that because there was a lot of weird stuff going on around that.
A: You should remember what we told you years ago about "chemtrails" in relation to MIC activity, that it was fully known that the real enemy was "out there" not "over there." Don't discard what Clube said about this matter so easily. You should be aware that there are swarms of missiles ready and waiting to be launched at the order of the military sky watchers so as to mask what is going on. In this case and even others there was both: A comet explosion followed by a missile launch to keep the masses calm. Can't have the PTB looking like they are angering "the gods", ya know!!!
Q: (Perceval) So basically what we were thinking. (L) So in other words what you're suggesting is that there is a network of missiles around the planet belonging to various different countries. At any given time, somebody can give the order for somebody in the right place to launch a missile to cover up the fact that there are comets. Is that it?
A: Yes precisely. You need military activity to mask celestial events. And so it has always been.
{Previous session referenced: 4 December 1999:
A: It is just as dangerous and just as useless to "see" conspiracy in everything as it is to "see" conspiracy in nothing. We tire of conspiracy "buffs." They are nutty, and serve as perfect false sponsors to those who really DO seek to conduct widespread mental/psychic manipulations and control.
Q: Okay, that leads into the next question about the excessive contrail activity. (F) I read the articles about the contrails. There did not seem to be any way of verifying anything that was said. Essentially, you were left with the claims of this or that person, few of whom were trained observers, or who were taking all the factors into consideration.
(L) Well, we noticed them a lot in the spring of 1998 when we had all the floods and fires later. They are THERE!
(F) Yes, but the claims are that contrails were appearing in clear skies, at which point the sky became overcast as a result of these contrails, when the two may not have been related at all. Then, people were noticing cob webs or "angel hair" type stuff falling on the ground.
(L) I agree that a lot of it is unverifiable and I haven't seen any hard proof myself, either; but they ARE there! LOTS of these jets flying about. An exceedingly LOT of flying! And, not only that, other things have been reported and photographed; strange streaks and lines in the sky, dark and light both - as though some sort of cosmic structure is bleeding through!
(F) Yes, but you have to wonder about these people. I mean, the stuff about the radar anomalies was clearly an example of ignorance of both radar and weather. Oh, yes, big spheres appear on the radar, but those have been appearing forever! They are nothing but cumulo-nimbus blow-ups - what is called a meso-cyclone, and is very common. The only reason they are getting excited about it is because there is all this communication, all these satellite and radar link-ups, and now the average person gets to see what weathermen have been seeing all along! More coverage and communication just makes it seem like it is something new. People need knowledge about this! Sure, there is stuff going on out there, but people seem to be seeing boogy men behind absolutely everything that happens! And this is because they have no knowledge about these things. Why are these people going off the deep end about these half-baked ideas without bothering to get expert opinions, or even a number of opinions? Why do they promulgate all this nonsense to everybody else as though THEY are experts, with nothing to balance the observations in the way of competent analysis? Meso-cyclones, eruptions of cumulo-nimbus super cells are, by their very nature, perfectly circular because of the cyclonic up-draft!
(L) But, the fact still remains, in my opinion, that there are a LOT, LOT, LOT of planes flying above us in the past few years! Whether they are dumping anything on our heads, or what, there are an extreme number of planes flying in these upper level criss-cross patterns. Now, whether they are just playing war-games, or they are spy planes, they are doing SOMETHING! What is the reason for all of this upper level flying that results in these criss-crossed contrails that everybody is seeing?
A: A lot of it is "training-maneuver" oriented.
Q: Why are they training so many pilots? What are they preparing for?
A: Military budgets must be justified, you know. Review "Military-Industrial Complex 101."
Q: So, this is just training flight, justification of budget, and nothing more than that?
A: Well, we would not say "not anything more to it than that," but, when you say "M-IC," you have said a lot!
Q: Are you implying that there is a build-up of the Military-Industrial Complex for a reason?
A: To preserve status quo during "peacetime." This peace business is not very profitable, you know.
Q: Does that suggest that they are building up to set off a war so they can make more money?
A: Maybe if indeed, and if the populace can be hoodwinked. But, fortunately, the public is less hoodwinkable. Maybe the real enemy is "out there, " rather than "over there." Was it not always?
Q: Does any of this increased aircraft activity have anything to do with the increased awareness and activities of aliens in and around our planet?
A: As always. But, this awareness is factionalized and compartmentalized. }
Q: (L) Vewy intewesting. Any other questions on that topic? I think I asked this before... I have the feeling that the so-called "alien invasion" is really comets.

A: Pretty much.
In relation to the above, what would the history of wars appear like if the contemporaneous celestial events were unmasked.

Since the above session in 2012, military activity has certainly increased. When missile strikes become frequent headline news, powerful fireballs and odd events can be ignored more easily. In Kiev, Ukraine, many people were reluctant to give up the idea that a very bright fireball in the evening of April 19 was not a rocket or a new government wonder weapon.

All part of the same or similar processes
Notice in the excerpt below that the Cs bring up the issue of electrical charge
Session 22 July 2012
Q: (L) Okay, so there are sinkholes, and there are lots of birds falling dead, and there are all kinds of animals that are dying in rivers, and in the ocean...
A: All part of the same or similar processes.
Q: (L) Well, how can that be part of the same or similar processes?
A: Outgassings, landslides occurring by upwelling of water.
Q: (L) So water coming up, gas coming out, we've got land sinking in, overhead cometary explosions... (Ailen) Earthquakes, volcanoes... (Belibaste) Crazy weather. (L) Oh, what about these kids that were killed in two separate incidents, one in Missouri and one in Tennessee, on the same day by an unknown source of electricity in the water?
A: Oh! Gosh! Did we forget to mention electric charge enhancing man made sources or even acting without guides?
Q: (L) What's a guide? Wire? I guess "guides" is a wire...
{See: //www.sott.net/article/247676-Two-children-mysteriously-electrocuted-and-drowned-in-Missouri-Lake and //www.sott.net/article/248570-Tragic-July-4th-deaths-5-kids-die-1-hurt-in-Missouri-Tennessee-Iowa }
Q: (L) Well. Alright then. Oh, what is up with the ZOMBIES?? Oh my god!!!
A: We covered that as well! People deteriorating!
The above mention of electrical charge ties in with the following explanation for a "gas leak explosion" which attributes it to an air burst caused by a high electric charge. The reason for the charge was related to location, which brings up the memory of the "Air burst caused by EM anomaly" in Chelyabinsk quoted in this post.

Air burst, but very low and highly charged
Session 21 December 2012
Q: (Andromeda) What about the gas leak explosion in Indiana? (L) Oh, yeah! (Perceval) What caused that? That's the question. It's as short as I can make it. [laughter]
A: It wasn't a gas leak!
Q: (Perceval) So, was it for example, caused by a fireball? A space rock?
Q: (Perceval) A micro fireball? (L) Well, I don't think that's it. I think probably it's more like a comet fragment? (Perceval) Was it a discharge from a comet fragment?
A: Air burst, but very low and highly charged.

Q: (Perceval) Something in the universe didn't like those two houses.
A: It wasn't the houses, it was the location.
Q: (Perceval) Something underground that attracted it?
Q: (Belibaste) What was it?
A: Charge.
Q: (Belibaste) Electric charge.
Q: (Belibaste) But coming from an underground...
A: Opening up!
Unusual humming sound caused by electrical charge
Q: (L) There was something else I wanted to ask about. (Andromeda) What about that humming sound that we all heard awhile back in the office?
A: Electrical charge.
Q: (L) How come we can't measure things like that?
A: Everything else including instruments are within the system.
Q: (Perceval) They said electrical charge... (L) Then you can't tell that a charge is different from anything... (Perceval) What we heard in the office was coming from the computer amp, but... (Mr. Scott) Well, but it's like if you measure the voltage between something and the earth, if the charge of both is increased, the voltage will be the same but the total charge on both can be much higher. But you can't tell because you're using a device that can only measure the difference between two points.
Grounding between Sun and companion star occurs outside the system
(L) Belibaste, what's your question about the companion star grounding that you mentioned earlier? (Belibaste) In a previous session, it was said that the companion star coming closer induced a grounding of the sun. I simply wanted to know more precisely how this grounding occurs. For example, is there some kind of electric connection between the sun and the companion star, and if so, which kind of current transits between those two celestial bodies?
A: Indeed, but that occurs "outside" the system.
Q: (Belibaste) That's what you said, Ark. That it's a kind of wormhole...
A: Wormhole is good!
Q: (Belibaste) At the level of the sun, can we say that the reason for this grounding is the reduced positive overall charge?
Q: (Belibaste) Okay, this reduced positive charge induces a reduced field that increases gravity?
Q: (Belibaste) And this increase in gravity explains why there are less solar winds expelled from the sun although there is increased cometary activity?
When the grounding of the current in the solar system happens through something similar to a wormhole, then the signs will most likely be less similar to the usual observations, than one would expect for the transfer of a large amount of charge as it can take place in a laboratory. What will be more frequent and visible are the secondary effects.

The grounding of the current?
From Session 25 September 1999
There is an excerpt about tetrahedrons and the possibility of travelling between dimensions The Cs say for instance that "all spheres of cosmic nature are windows".
And at the end of the last post quoting from Session 21 December 2012, part of the excerpt read:
Q: [...] (Belibaste) In a previous session, it was said that the companion star coming closer induced a grounding of the sun. I simply wanted to know more precisely how this grounding occurs. For example, is there some kind of electric connection between the sun and the companion star, and if so, which kind of current transits between those two celestial bodies?

A: Indeed, but that occurs "outside" the system.

Q: (Belibaste) That's what you said, Ark. That it's a kind of wormhole...

A: Wormhole is good!
Could the wormhole be related to the property of the Sun and its companion being spheres, since "all spheres of cosmic nature are windows"? And when they get closer to each other in what we perceive as space, since this space contains charged particles and since the celestial bodies themselves have charge, do the two celestial bodies with their window properties and charged space in-between constitute a circuit through which current can flow. Is the conductivity of space aided by an increased number of charged comets passing through the inner Solar system leaving dust streams behind?

Moving from one dimension to another can generate an electromagnetic pulse - kind of like breaking the sound barrier
Session 7 November 1994
Q: (L) What is the connection between UFOs and earthquakes?
A: Is none. Coincidence. If they are there, some fault breaks produce EM fields which are visible briefly as red or yellow light flashes.
Q: (L) How do UFOs affect the electrical systems of automobiles and so forth and why is this phenomenon also associated with hauntings?
A: Electromagnetic pulse. Can be manifestations of hauntings also.

Q: (L) Would this indicate that both phenomena are originating from the same source or utilizing the same power?
A: Laura, do you not know by now that all these phenomena are interdimensional?
Q: (L) Is there something about moving from one dimension to another that creates this electromagnetic pulse?
A: Yes. Kind of like breaking the sound barrier

The Wiki on EMP has:
An electromagnetic pulse (EMP), also a transient electromagnetic disturbance (TED), is a brief burst of electromagnetic energy. The origin of an EMP can be natural or artificial, and can occur as an electromagnetic field, as an electric field, as a magnetic field, or as a conducted electric current. The electromagnetic interference caused by an EMP can disrupt communications and damage electronic equipment. An EMP such as a lightning strike can physically damage objects such as buildings and aircraft. The management of EMP effects is a branch of electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) engineering.

The first recorded damage from an electromagnetic pulse came with the solar storm of August 1859, or the Carrington Event.[1]

In modern warfare, weapons delivering a high energy EMP pulse are designed to disrupt [2] communications equipment, the computers needed to operate modern warplanes, or even put the entire electrical network of a target country out of commission.[3]

General characteristics
An electromagnetic pulse is a short surge of electromagnetic energy. Its short duration means that it will be spread over a range of frequencies. Pulses are typically characterized by:
  • The mode of energy transfer (radiated, electric, magnetic or conducted).
  • The range or spectrum of frequencies present.
  • Pulse waveform: shape, duration and amplitude.
The frequency spectrum and the pulse waveform are interrelated via the Fourier transform which describes how component waveforms may sum to the observed frequency spectrum.
Since both artificial and natural events can produce electromagnetic pulses, and since electromagnetic pulses can be generated by moving from one dimension to another, one may wonder if some of the civilian and military application actually have secondary effects. Perhaps the aim of a military weapons was just to create an EMP, but can something else happen too? In one early session, the Cs say that the border between 3rd and 4th has been breached many times. Is the high strangeness surrounding military games in part a biproduct of the technology they use?

What happens when the experiment reaches the barrier depends on individual circumstances:
Session 27 May 1995
(RS) This point of how deceptive is our perception has been proven scientifically with the seashells. Didn't we discuss about the seashells? (T) Yes. (RS) At the third level, is it true that the value of the dimension is changed by the available energy, or the energy is used to change the value of the units?
A: This concept crosses the density barrier, not limited to level three.

Q: (RS) Goes up to level four. That's the means of propulsion of the UFO.
A: Reason for exponential awareness "explosion" is approach of wave. Now, concentrate on visualization, answers are located there... After a period of contemplation, Roger to "hit upon" breakthrough question to solve puzzle currently occupying "center stage" of his psyche, with only one piece missing currently. [JR note: I take this to mean that Roger will be able to come up with questions to access the Cassiopaean information in a way so that the information can be dispensed. Also that his awareness is exploding as a result of the oncoming wave.]
(T) I have two questions to ask. About
experiments that are pushing the borderline between third and fourth density... what happens when the experiment reaches the barrier? What can we expect?
A: Depends on individual circumstances, as we already have told you, this has already happened many times.
Q: (L) The Philadelphia Experiment, I suppose... (J) Flight 19...
(T) Okay, those have had negative ramifications. What are the implications, reaching the densities, without understanding of what has been done?
A: Already answered.
Q: (L) Yeah, they talked about that. Insanity. (J) Yes, and the people who thought they found Flight 19 went nutzoid. When the researchers reach the barrier, will they recognize that something has happened?
A: Partially.

Q: (T) When the barriers have been breached so many times, can it be stopped? In other words, can the breaches be repaired?
A: Vague.
Q: (L) That's assuming that they don't close automatically. (T) Do they close automatically once the activity is stopped? No, that's too vague. While I was walking around outside smoking my cigar, I was getting the image that one of the reasons that Roger is here tonight is to experience this, but also to see and read what we give you. We are not making this up. It is coming from somewhere. There is substance to this information. Roger is going to Europe. You have colleagues in Europe who are working on these very same things. The Cassiopaeans have indicated that you are on the edge of opening this barrier. That this can be done, it has been done with disastrous results the few times that we know of and possibly other times that we do not know of. What I am getting at is, part of the reason you are here and seeing this may be because you need to take this information with you because when they breach these barriers, they need to understand what they have done. Because, if they don't there is a possibility that what is transpiring naturally will be accelerated. Does artificial breaching of the barrier between the densities accelerate...

Q: (T) That may be why when we ask how long this process is going to take, this oncoming density change, they answer "one month to 18 years." And we were thinking that maybe they can't tell how long it is going to take for this transition point, this realm border to come through our section of space/time and do whatever it does. Maybe what they are referring to is not that, but what people might do in terms of breaching the barrier unknowingly. They are stretching what they know, and pushing onward, but they don't understand what this is all about.

Above there was "Reason for exponential awareness "explosion" is approach of wave".
in the one following this, the Cs say in relation to stormy weather, comets, etc "All stimulated by the approaching wave" the two expressions can be connected by the maxim "As above, so below" which appears in the following excerpt:
Session 4 April 2015
A: Divine will manifests through humanity. Giving rise to many manifestations of your reality.
Q: (L) What is divine will?
A: Energy of information configurations of infinite permutations.
Q: (Pierre) That's funny cause several times we ask about the links between energy or electromagnetism and information. Here, they talk about energy of information.
(L) So are you saying that differing relationships between types of information units of some sort... um... interact and emanate and generate energy?
Q: (Perceval) It's probably better to put it the other way: Infinite permutations of energy of information configurations. Permutations of information energies.
(L) So, infinite permutations of information configurations produces energy? Is that it?
Q: (L) Okay. So... Is there a particular reason why this topic has been brought up or announced?
A: As above, so below.
Q: (L) Okay, if...
(Pierre) As above, so below is a reference to below it's human beings... The information we believe or process has an influence on energetic patterns and activity on the humanity and earth level?
(Chu) Or the opposite.
(Pierre) Both ways maybe.
A: Not quite. Human activity may reflect cosmic processes.
Q: (L) So when the ancients talked about divine will, when they say history unfolding is a consequence of divine will, they may not have been too far off?
Q: (L) So there are some things that simply happen, and nothing we can do can change that.
Q: (L) There are cosmic processes that must take place, and we as humanity are really small potatoes in the grand scheme of things.
A: Yes indeed!

All stimulated by the approaching wave
Session 23 March 2013
Q: (L) Today is March 23, 2013. Stormy day!
A: Just you wait! Real storms a'comin!
Q: (L) Do you mean here specifically?
A: And elsewhere.
Q: (L) That sounds ominous. (S) As in "sheets of rain"?
Q: (L) Well I noticed that there were so-called "floods of the millennium" in various places in Europe back in, what was it? 1997? When Hale-Bopp was flying around the sky. And now we have a couple of comets. We had Hale-Bopp and Hayakatuke at the same time, didn't we? There was something else, either before or after, or right along at that same time. Now we have a couple more comets. Is there any relationship between these comets and our weather?
A: And so much more!

Q: (L) You mean so much more influences our weather than just comets?
Q: (L) So Earth really isn't a closed system where it would be possible for... Well, I don't want to say that. It's just not a closed system and there are all kinds of things on Earth that are influenced by the solar system?
A: And more.
Q: (L) From outside the solar system... From the universe?
But scientists have been blinded by being led by the blind!
Q: (L) Hmm. So you say, "Scientists have been blinded by being led by the blind." Do you mean that...
A: When science is used for killing they have lost their honor and their way. Remember the parable of the talents. The man who was afraid and hid and hoarded? Then when the master came he was cast into darkness with the weepers and wailers. Thus shall it be yet again.
Q: (L) Well, we notice that the weather has really gone freaking crazy all over the planet. There are gigantic sink holes opening up in place after place. There are more and more creatures being washed up from the oceans on beaches by the thousands - or even millions, dead. (Andromeda) Storms, tornadoes. (L) Places were tornadoes don't usually happen. Migrations. What kind of migrations? (Kniall) Dolphins. (L) Oh, that incredible mass migration of dolphins. And wasn't there one of sharks, too? (Andromeda) That was last year, but yeah. (L) Creatures being found in strange places...
A: All stimulated by the approaching wave.
Q: (L) Stimulated by the approaching wave? They sense something, is that what you're saying?
A: No, the wave and its electrical and magnetic components affect the entire solar system thus, the Earth and certain geological events; this then can lead to mass deaths.
Since cosmic influences can influence the weather, they can also affect an individual through the weather, though an additional consideration is:
"the reality of trans- density, interdimensional, interstellar and planetary attack and contact for both STS and STO"
Session 27 September 1996
Q: (L) [...] Last week you said that something needs to 'hit home' with Ark. Was it what has already happened between us?
A: Other. He needs to understand the reality of trans- density, interdimensional, interstellar and planetary attack and contact for both STS and STO! One half of him does not yet believe!

Fertilizer explosion caused by "Information overload in the form of a small comet fragment with a massive electrical charge."
In the next excerpt, the Cs say "Once again you must think in terms of information and electrical charge" which could refer back to the earlier discussion in Session 4 April 2015 where:
Q: (L) So, infinite permutations of information configurations produces energy? Is that it?
Here is the context
Session 28 May 2013
[...] (Perceval) What caused the Waco fertilizer plant explosion?
A: Information overload in the form of a small comet fragment with a massive electrical charge.
Q: (Perceval) There was a fire burning before the explosion. What caused that fire?
A: First fragment.
{Think of the fires in Scotland.}
Q: (L) I think they were being a little bit facetious about explosions being "information overloads", like a play on words?
Q: (L) Okay, next question: When an F5 tornado can form in a matter of minutes, what is the connection with what is going on in 4D? How does it happen? What's the mechanism?
A: Once again you must think in terms of information and electrical charge. The charge on earth is building in several ways and a tornado is an electrical phenomenon similar to ball lightning.
Q: (L) So what they're saying is what we were saying awhile ago. (Belibaste) More conductivity, more discharges. (L) And more people believing lies, and more chaos. The people on the planet are attracting their own destruction. (Perceval) Because they believe lies.
Tornado and ball lightning both portals
(Anart) Can I ask a clarification question on the tornado? If it's similar to ball lightning, does that mean they're both portals? Physical manifestations of portals?
Q: (Perceval) Do people ever disappear in tornadoes?

Fires out of place and season can be caused by gas emissions combined with active plasmas
In earlier post, this see "Greater current flow sparked gas explosion within the Earth" and "Series of bombings in China - partly sabotage and partly natural", there were comments on gas explosions. Here is another case:
Session 22 March 2014
Q: (Perceval) I don't think we've asked this question before even though it's been going on for a long time. What causes the large-scale wildfires in places and at times, for example in the winter, when...
A: Gas emissions combined with active plasmas.
Q: (L) So it doesn't have to be from overhead explosions. (Perceval) Well, we were thinking it must have been gas. (Andromeda) And electrical activity. (Pierre) It's both. Active plasma due to cometary activity, and the earth opening up. (L) Yeah, how about that gas explosion in New York recently?
A: A prime example: We warned about such things and more to come. The planet on which you dwell is opening up!!![

Just as earthquakes can begin with one that then begins an "unzipping" process, so does the changing of realms
Session 22 March 2014
Q: (Perceval) What about the "five years to go" thing?
A: What do you mean? You is there! Do you not SEE it?
Q: (Perceval) Well, sure, yeah. (Pierre) About Year Zero? (Perceval) So, you were talking it being the beginning of the end.
A: Just as earthquakes can begin with one that then begins an "unzipping" process, so does the changing of realms. In fact, the two have a lot in common.
Q: (Andromeda) Yeah, all these earthquakes in California, South America, the ring of fire... (Pierre) Yeah, a lot were along the Ring of Fire surrounding the Pacific Plate. Unzipping, does it mean it's the whole plate was attached and it's kind of moving... (Chu) Well, unzipping is like starting to reveal... opening up. Outgassing and all that, different openings... (L) Yeah. (Andromeda) So is there going to be a really big event then soon? (Chu) Wait and see!
A: Wait and see!
Q: [laughter] (Pierre) Quakes and changing realms have a lot in common. What does it mean? (Andromeda) Yellowstone, too. (Perceval) Well, one earthquake can start a chain reaction that opens up the earth, and one change... (L) I would say the changing of realms changes frequencies, which can change the frequencies of earth which can trigger earthquakes. And earthquakes can emit electromagnetic signals which can create openings in realms. So, you've got all kinds of electromagnetic stuff from both directions.

In the next excerpt the Cs comment "General chaotic energies of transition affect environment in many ways. Creatures often suffer thereby." with transition referring to "Planetary movement through space-time area of realm border." explaining the proces as manifesting as"dissolution followed by reconstitution". Here is the context
Session 14 October 2017
(Ark) We had these strange events... There were a number of events recently, like 10 days or so, which were kind of unusual. Sometimes for me they were mysterious, like disappearing things ... like in a different reality or something. And then we had our cat that somehow went on the tree and we didn't see her for an entire day. Well, finally she was found in the tree. There were booms, explosions; breaking of electrical lines by digging; Cherie injured; the peacock sick. So, nothing really terrible happened, but it could happen. So, the question is: Is there any meaning that we should be aware of in this sequence of events?
A: General chaotic energies of transition affect environment in many ways. Creatures often suffer thereby. You are doing well with attention and vigilance.
Q: (L) You say the word, "transition"... What kind of transition are we talking about here?
A: Planetary movement through space-time area of realm border.
Q: (Joe) We hit some turbulence flying through space.
(Artemis) It's like when you're giving birth and like the head comes out?
(L) I don't get that...
(Artemis) Is it something like that?
A: Not exactly. More like dissolution followed by reconstitution.
Q: (L) So it's like something being dissolved. Once everything is dissolved in the solution, and everything is chaotically mixed up, then the solution will be evaporated and the dissolved substances will precipitate out? Is that closer?
A: Closer.
Q: (L) So, we are in a period where the energies around us are basically dissolving things. Is that it?
A: Close. If subject to that. Other things are solid and merely experience the surrounding chaos externally.
Q: (L) So maybe that relates to like some people who are disintegrating. It kinda goes back to: do you go under the Wave, or do you surf it?
Q: (L) Those that go under the Wave get dissolved. Those who ride the Wave or surf it... And it affects our critters and things around us, but because of their interaction with us, we can pull them along with us on the crest of the Wave. Is that it?

There's weird stuff going on, and people are just not paying attention
Session 29 December 2018
(Joe) One more question. On December 12th, there was a radar anomaly moving across the sky that was seen over the Midwest - Illinois and Kentucky. They said it was just chaff, but according to the military, none of their aircraft were in the area at the time. So, they don't know what it was...
A: There is a lot of bleedthrough.
Q: (L) Bleedthrough of 4D activities into our reality. Things are really getting weird, and people just aren't collecting the signs. 50 cows dropping dead, radar anomalies, transformer fires...
(Joe) Observatories being evacuated...
(L) There's weird stuff going on, and people are just not paying attention.

(Joe) When you asked years ago about the Clovis people being wiped out and stuff, you asked a few questions about it. Last month they discovered this Greenland crater that they're dating to roughly 12,000 BC that wiped out the mammoths. I didn't find anything in the sessions where you asked how many space rocks or chunks actually impacted the planet? Do you know?
(L) Oh yeah, but if you read about that, you know that there were several big ones. And there were lots and lots of small ones, like the Carolina Bays. Those were overhead explosions.
(Joe) But it's not accepted that that's what it is.
(L) Not by mainstream science.
(Joe) They're gonna have to start looking at it now with the discovery of this crater.
(L) And the people who've theorized about it, they say that a really big chunk hit the Greenland ice sheet and went into the Hudson Bay or something. Another one went into Lake Superior or Lake Michigan... I forgot which one. So, it seems that there were at least three big ones.
(Pierre) A few of the big ones were so big that they tilted the Earth according to some of the research. It was big.
(Joe) The thing that makes the Greenland crater significant is that up until now, science has rejected the idea that the Clovis civilization was wiped out by space rocks because there was no evident crater. And now there's a crater! So, that's pretty significant that this discovery happened right now. They're going to have to accept that 12,000 years ago or whatever, almost all life was wiped out by space rocks.
A: And what have we been saying?

And what have we been saying?
The above excerpt concluded with:
Q: [...] (Joe) [...] They're going to have to accept that 12,000 years ago or whatever, almost all life was wiped out by space rocks.
A: And what have we been saying?
This series of posts began with:
Revisiting an air bust caused by a meteoric object breaching realm barrier
Motivated in part by a couple of unexplained overhead sonic booms in the vicinity. Now, I am still puzzled by the real meaning behind a description like "a meteoric object breaching realm barrier"- and many others, too numerous to list, but it did help to review a few sessions.

Last edited:
In reply to Thorbiorn.

This particular passage below arrested me. We have no smoke alert where we are in Ontario but I felt (and dowsed) that there is high air pollution, very high indeed. I began to think it was some kind of gas that is not recorded in air quality warnings, unlike the awful smoke from the forest fires -- many, many, unseasonal etc. forest fires -- and this smoke IS recorded everywhere and announced in the news. Things are heating up! Yes. Kind of obvious from the preparation here on the Forum. I did wonder if I was wrong about the pollution but closed the windows and used the Hepa filter anyway. An aside: Hepa filters against plasma and gas? I don't know but the air filter does improve the indoor air.

I even asked myself, is this odd air pollution (more than air pollution but I didn't recognize that) something to do with cometary bombardment incoming? Yes. Then read this just now.

(Perceval) I don't think we've asked this question before even though it's been going on for a long time. What causes the large-scale wildfires in places and at times, for example in the winter, when...
A: Gas emissions combined with active plasmas.
Q: (L) So it doesn't have to be from overhead explosions. (Perceval) Well, we were thinking it must have been gas. (Andromeda) And electrical activity. (Pierre) It's both. Active plasma due to cometary activity, and the earth opening up. (L) Yeah, how about that gas explosion in New York recently?
A: A prime example: We warned about such things and more to come. The planet on which you dwell is opening up!!![

The compilation and commentaries from Thorbiorn, I so appreciate!🌹

Also this, and not to do with air quality, hit home so fully and completely about our times.

Q: (L) Hmm. So you say, "Scientists have been blinded by being led by the blind." Do you mean that...
A: When science is used for killing they have lost their honor and their way. Remember the parable of the talents. The man who was afraid and hid and hoarded? Then when the master came he was cast into darkness with the weepers and wailers. Thus shall it be yet again.

Back
Top Bottom