Session 22 July 2012

Hi cadman13 --

cadman13 said:
This brings to point something that hit me today driving to lunch. For years I was looking forward to 4D, and leaving behind these kind of STS ingrates. But it slapped me pretty hard realizing there would be a ton of STS graduates that were also going to be accompanying us. That really sucked to have that epiphany. The worst of the bunch is going where I am going.

While it can be tempting to speculate, I don't think we can really anticipate who exactly (and how many) are going to be making a transition to 4D, whether ourselves or anyone else -- better to focus on what we are able to do here in the present. Have you had a chance to read The Wave yet?

And welcome to the forum -- we encourage new members to introduce themselves in the Newbies forum, telling us a bit about yourself and how you found us. Looking forward to seeing your introduction :)

Laura said:
Now, in respect of this latest session, how about we take a look at this:

http://www.ourtransition.info/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=134&Itemid=7&lang=en

I just wonder if the "female energy" taking charge and the "better economics" I saw in my last Astro-Matrix was actually Mother Nature Balancing the Books???

That stuff gives me the same creeps I used to get from the Zeeta stuff and a bunch of other similar folks out there... It's all very dramatic, very urgent, with very exciting pics...if there was a soundtrack, there'd be a sub-woofing heartbeat... Then there'd be a Mickey D's commercial and spots for the following show on Discover Channel.

They seem to grab bits and pieces from a lot of places, possibly from some of the sessions here, as well (the breathing and a few other things, without spending too much time on it).

Stirring up fear with calls of emergency, just does that---stirs up fear. On that note, I think I'm going to do some breathing, meditate...then go to bed. In the morning, the same, maybe spin, eat well and spend a focused day. No fear; just going to forage for knowledge to feed the knowledge engine. Be well all!

The people behind the _www.ourtransition.info website said the following:

_http://www.ourtransition.info/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=167&catid=2&Itemid=2&lang=en

From March 21, 2012 mankind had only half a year of calm, familiar to all of us life. This measured rhythm ends September 21, 2012 with the beginning of the second pre-cataclysm – 22.09.12, which power in many times will be higher than the first. Extraterrestrial civilizations will not be able to protect humanity in the same way as on March 21, 2012 at the first pre-cataclysm, which incredible force had to destroy a large part of the whole continent, many individual countries, islands and cause a huge number of human losses. Extraterrestrial civilizations have brought this powerful blow to the earthquake a magnitude of only 7.4 in Mexico, where no one was hurt.

So the first "pre-cataclysm" was supposed to have occurred on March 21st this year. But ETs helped make the cataclysm only a mere 7.4 earthquake in Mexico. What then of the earthquake near Japan of magnitude 8.9? This would seem to me to be a more likely disaster which was "watered down" by ET. This website is very big on precise dates, which should send up a red flag. Apparently if enough people unite in consciousness before September 22nd, it will trigger "laser beams" which will destroy our physical bodies and allow for the transition to the higher plane. Venus is supposed to be our next planet of inhabitation, after millions of years spent in the "Cycle of Correction". By the end of that cycle, Venus will have an atmosphere like Earth's, at which point we will slowly began to descend into the world of matter, and after millions of years on Venus, we will arrive at a similar point we're at now and have to make another transition into another "Cycle of Correction", repeating the whole process, except this time inhabiting Mercury.

Needless to say this is all very hard to swallow, even bits of it.

I just posted a small but important excerpt from the C's on my Facebook (which I use mainly to disseminate info for those who wish to read it). I thought I would try a different tactic and hopefully create CURIOSITY. It worked and i immediately got a response - "Where does this come from?".

I thought maybe instead of only posting interesting and important info maybe better to leave people 'hanging'. Well it is a start and enabled me to also then post the link to the Cassiopaean Experiment website for others to see. (Together with a genuine query for more info).

FWIW I posted this:

Q: (L) How can you be so sure it will fail?

A: Because we see it. We are able to see all, not just what we want to see. Their failing is that they see only what they want to see. In other words, it's the highest manifestation possible of that which you would refer to as wishful thinking. And, wishful thinking represented on the fourth level of density becomes reality for that level. ... Therefore they cannot see what we can see since we serve others as opposed to self, and since we are on sixth level, we can see all that is at all points as is, not as we would want it to be.

I chose this excerpt to show the seriousness of the communication but not the 'source'.

Of course there are many important information 'bytes' we can use. The above is a good intro though. Can do the same with EE.

I am not sure whether to open my FB to 'public' due to strategic enclosure etc however my intention was to build an interesting timeline and by 'friending' each other on the forum helping each other's sites by putting positive comments under the 'taster' posts to picque people's curiosity more? Am interested to see what everyone else thinks about this.

Please do try the above as I would welcome feedback on the potential success of this method. I felt the person who responded was searching and face to face discussion before was 'too much too soon' with this acquaintance, however this way worked with her and hopefully others.

Internally 'seekers' will also be gettng more desperate to find a 'safe haven of truth/info' in contrast to those that are really fragmenting big time. I have witnessed internal trauma/PTSD also surfacing more through unconscious 'fear' with so-called 'reasonable' people. Every little bit helps OSIT.

My god, truly a terrible distorted terror propaganda spreading out through these Russian ladies! After ten minutes, I just didn´t want to read any further, but then thought it to be a good opportunity acquainting myself with this new age stuff and see where it is finally leading to at present, and how hidden STS intent is unfolding behind this "Just unite your consciousness (divided per country!) and we shall pick you up for a trip to Alice wonderland" salvation scenario. They seem to just repeat over and over the same messages again, without giving a single explanation based on individual search, effort and feedback. No wonder these ladies are unable to talk directly to the camera without reading in the videos, as far as I could see. It sounds so automatic and nearly or... heck, not human at all in plain words, showing no trace of empathy neither the slightest personal participation in what they transmit. I wonder what kind of people may be impressed by such a show. Yes, yes I know, but it´s still mind-boggling trying to put myself in their shoes!

QuantumLogic said:
I was thinking about this as well. When you asked the C's what effect The Wave would have on psychopaths, the response was "more darkness". I think you are correct in that what we are seeing now is only the beginning. They know they are loosing control, so desperation is taking hold of them. If the center of them is darkness, perhaps they will collapse within themselves- like a black hole. I don't know, but it is interesting to watch the accelerating degradation. Some who are already affected sure are showing their true colors as of late.

The STS way leads to that. Disorder, imbalance and dissolution. Thing is STS by nature want to dominte. So if they (4D STS) ain't got anybody to enslave and feed off from anymore, I hardly see how they can 'survive' in that state anymore. That's why the Wave will also result in major cataclysmic events. Wiping off the world as we know it is also wiping off the STS Force's 'empire' hence why peace will return. STS Forces do not seek light/creation (they fear it) so 'more darkness' is indeed a good way to put it.

egzopolityka said:
And by the way, I was born on next day after assassination of president John Fitzgerald Kennedy, which probably is not a coincidence.

Be careful, that seems dangerously close to wishful thinking if you ask me. A LOT of people were born on that same day you know...

I had a look at ourtransition.org website. While the english translation is difficult to read, I found this part interesting.

The technique of humanity conciousness synchronization is similar to the collective meditation with a common goal - to cause the laser beam for body destruction at the level of global cataclysms and is based on breathing exercises.

egzopolityka said:
And by the way, I was born on next day after assassination of president John Fitzgerald Kennedy, which probably is not a coincidence.

...always wandered why some people, when mention what they were in past lives, never recall themselves as simple peasants, slaves, swineherds, beggars, pushers of siege towers and other degrading roles... Vast majority of them were kings, czarevitchesses, knights, commanders, all some fame&loaded... Wishful 'regression' i guess...

Yozilla said:
...always wandered why some people, when mention what they were in past lives, never recall themselves as simple peasants, slaves, swineherds, beggars, pushers of siege towers and other degrading roles... Vast majority of them were kings, czarevitchesses, knights, commanders, all some fame&loaded... Wishful 'regression' i guess...

:lol:

Lilou said:
I had a look at ourtransition.org website. While the english translation is difficult to read, I found this part interesting.

The technique of humanity conciousness synchronization is similar to the collective meditation with a common goal - to cause the laser beam for body destruction at the level of global cataclysms and is based on breathing exercises.

Yeah. There were a couple of odd things there. Can we find out when that site was created and when the material on it was "created". I smell disinfo.

Laura said:
Lilou said:

Yeah. There were a couple of odd things there. Can we find out when that site was created and when the material on it was "created". I smell disinfo.

First of all about the website name :

Domain OURTRANSITION.INFO [ Site Info Traceroute RBL/DNSBL lookup ]
Registrar Regional Network Information Center, JSC dba RU-CENTER (R383-LRMS)
Whois server whois.afilias.info
Created 21-Mar-2009
Updated 14-Mar-2012
Expires 21-Mar-2013

IP Address 81.177.24.118
Host ourtransition.info
Location RU RU, Russian Federation

Registrant Name:Victoria V Popova
Registrant Organization:Victoria V Popova
Registrant Street1:197 Pushkinskaya St, Apt. 2
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Rostov-on-Don
Registrant State/Province:Rostov region
Registrant Postal Code:344022
Registrant Country:RU
Registrant Phone:+7.8632648360
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:vpopova@yahoo.com

Edition/Correction : And google while using a little trick tells me that this page appeared on its caches the 12 August 2011.
_https://www.google.com/search?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ourtransition.info%2Findex.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26view%3Darticle%26id%3D134%26Itemid%3D7%26lang%3Den&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:fr:official&client=firefox-a&as_qdr=y15

So it could have been posted earlier, but it is the first time Google is able to mention it.

So it is recent enough that it can very well be disinfo, spin doctoring, whatever.

JayMark said:
Yozilla said:

Maybe a thread can be started about this subject and people can tell why they think in their past lives they were dukes or kings? For my part I am sure I lived during the WWI. And I was a soldier, surely. Nor a minister nor a politician! ;)

loreta said:
JayMark said:
Yozilla said:

Maybe a thread can be started about this subject and people can tell why they think in their past lives they were dukes or kings? For my part I am sure I lived during the WWI. And I was a soldier, surely. Nor a minister nor a politician! ;)

And I guess I was some kind of a fish at some point ;)

Yozilla said:
egzopolityka said:

:lol: :lol: I always wondered that too, I had one regression session in my life and in that session i was a woman with 5 kids who was left by her husband and died in her mid thirties in poverty somewhere in the east of Germany/Poland. Not a very glamerous past life at all.

Back
Top Bottom