Session 22 July 2012

egzopolityka said:
Ekios said:
egzopolityka said:
Not at all. I understand correctly. Cs just explained the situation in a very short way (which is, by the way, typical of them). What they told is very close to my knowledge. In my opinion almost all people living in the Earth now are between 5 and 10% STO, which equals to being 90 to 95% STS.

Would you mind to please develop the mathematical way you used to get to those numbers please ? :)
That would be going to far. I gave you enough information already. My conclusions are based mainly on years of watching people about me, and they come from a very powerful intuition, which I have had since I was born. And by the way, I was born on next day after assassination of president John Fitzgerald Kennedy, which probably is not a coincidence.
I rest my case.

Ekios said:
egzopolityka said:
Ekios said:
egzopolityka said:
Not at all. I understand correctly. Cs just explained the situation in a very short way (which is, by the way, typical of them). What they told is very close to my knowledge. In my opinion almost all people living in the Earth now are between 5 and 10% STO, which equals to being 90 to 95% STS.

Would you mind to please develop the mathematical way you used to get to those numbers please ? :)
That would be going to far. I gave you enough information already. My conclusions are based mainly on years of watching people about me, and they come from a very powerful intuition, which I have had since I was born. And by the way, I was born on next day after assassination of president John Fitzgerald Kennedy, which probably is not a coincidence.
I rest my case.
“Do not judge so that you will not be judged. “For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you. “Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? “Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ and behold, the log is in your own eye? “You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye.

egzopolityka said:
Ekios said:
egzopolityka said:
Ekios said:
egzopolityka said:

I rest my case.
“Do not judge so that you will not be judged. “For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you. “Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? “Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ and behold, the log is in your own eye? “You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye.

Oh boy, seems your cup is filled to the brim.

I rest my case.

Caution may be in order here, we all have "sensitivities" with hidden meanings that take time and care to understand.

For a time, I think, there's no harm in holding that since someone is here there may be a window of opportunity.

egzopolityka, the topic of harvest and percentages of STS & STO is just one of the many subjects researched on this forum. As a member I'd like to invite you to set this one aside momentarily and give a go at the materials that we are investigating regarding health, psychology, history etc.

Understanding from one area has a way of influencing another area, especially with esoteric and mundane knowledge.

egzopolityka said:
So, is what you're saying based on knowledge (which in the truest sense of the word as we understand it here is objective) or an opinion (which is usually subjective)?

egzopolityka said:
Ekios said:
Perhaps I'm misunderstanding you but are you suggesting that you are the reincarnation of JFK or something entirely different? Please clarify if I'm off.

Jerry said:
I rest my case.
Caution may be in order here, we all have "sensitivities" with hidden meanings that take time and care to understand.
For a time, I think, there's no harm in holding that since someone is here there may be a window of opportunity..
I will specify that "I rest my case" is in my mouth as a gesture of moving back my hands from something, waiting for the "big guys" to come and handle/decide of it (which has happened). I restricted myself to answer after that in that respect.

EricG said:

I agree completely.

egzopolityka said:

You didn't "give" us information--you made an off-hand remark with absolutely no substantiation and expect us to accept it as fact due to how special you are with your special knowledge. And maybe it's not a coincidence that you were born the day after JFK's assassination, but you certainly aren't living up to what such a non-coincidence would imply, considering your overflowing self-importance and your imagined knowledge. If you really had such a "very powerful intuition", then you should be aware of how completely full of yourself you are.

egzopolityka said:

We're not judging you, we're simply telling you the things about yourself about which you're not aware--that you're completely filled with self-importance, that your cup is full or overflowing, that you are quite convinced your special when you're not (no one is--it's narcissism and hypnotism that create such a feeling), and that you're not being externally considerate by dropping your completely imagined "facts" and then saying "no, it would be going too far to tell you how I derived these numbers magically, since it might make me less special". That's not a judgment--that's how it is. It's your choice if you want to change or to remain the same.

I'd suggest that the log is, in fact, in your eye.

egzopolityka said:
That would be going to far. I gave you enough information already.

What do you mean by "going to far"? We are here to learn and exchange and try to be clear for others and for ourselves.

egzopolityka said:

Maybe you are doing projection? Who is judging who?

Ekios said:
Jerry said:
I rest my case.
For a time, I think, there's no harm in holding that since someone is here there may be a window of opportunity..
I will specify that "I rest my case" is in my mouth as a gesture of moving back my hands from something, waiting for the "big guys" to come and handle/decide of it (which has happened). I restricted myself to answer after that in that respect.

I'd say it's a good call. When the cup is so full and the cognitive functions are so unfocused or even different, not much point in wasting everyone's time.

Now, in respect of this latest session, how about we take a look at this:

http://www.ourtransition.info/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=134&Itemid=7&lang=en

I just wonder if the "female energy" taking charge and the "better economics" I saw in my last Astro-Matrix was actually Mother Nature Balancing the Books???

Laura said:

http://www.ourtransition.info/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=134&Itemid=7&lang=en

I just wonder if the "female energy" taking charge and the "better economics" I saw in my last Astro-Matrix was actually Mother Nature Balancing the Books???

Maybe that could also be the explanation for the extraordinary events forecast for september and october? Some sort of extraordinary weather event(s) or major disaster(s)?

Laura said:

Well then, I'd better get my diving suit back from the storage ... :/

Oh wait, did I read correctly and we are about to "cross" ?

Extraterrestrials civilizations (ETC) have offered humanity the only avenue for escape on the eve of these predicted global cataclysms.

What it is this avenue of escape? The unification of consciousness? Is not that a "New Age" discourse?

In the future humanity will join a galactic community of evolved extra-terrestrial civilizations, linked through consciousness.

Something bothers me when we talk about ET's. And this is because I have read two books of John Keel. So I am lost. :huh:

Surely something can happen, will happen. Earth is giving signs. But the idea to be saved by Extra-terrestrials, I really don't know what to think about. :shock:

Hi loreta,

I know what you mean, however, I believe what we are doing here is unifying human consciousness, at least within the members of this group. And, although rare, we are not the only group pursuing similar objectives. The effect is (hopefully) raising the FRV of the global human consciousness.

Unfortunately, the same terminology is used both by the new age and those aspiring to maximize the human potential.

Gonzo

Gonzo said:
Hi loreta,

I know what you mean, however, I believe what we are doing here is unifying human consciousness, at least within the members of this group. And, although rare, we are not the only group pursuing similar objectives. The effect is (hopefully) raising the FRV of the global human consciousness.

Unfortunately, the same terminology is used both by the new age and those aspiring to maximize the human potential.

Gonzo

Exactly.

Remember what the C's have said: 'Network' is STO.

We unify on this board to help eachother to evolve and gain Truth Knowledge.

New Age garbage is all about wishful thinking. This is a deadly STS trap. When you are following such program, you don't help yourself nor others to evolve because you think you'll be magically saved simply by sending love to the universe. So you stagnate and at worst spread the same lie to others.

Back
Top Bottom