Session 21 March 2020

And if so let me know...... Just to remind you I live in Russia and have a very interesting perspective to share with all of you here..... In case you are still in your delusions regarding the true nature of this virus and still choose to believe the biased articles of the sott and the chateau crew.......

We're not the only people seeing it for what it is, so not sure why you think that. For example:

Has been collecting data and stats since the beginning, and they've arrived at very similar conclusions. Nothing to do with the SoTT or the forum.

But if you want to choose to believe in lies and propaganda, that is your choice.

Moving on.....

To make a long story short let me lay out the key points and theses from my source.....

1.Circa 25 million people are infected across the planet. Maybe a little more. Almost 400 000 died starting from November up to April. The numbers are not inflated and MSM quite ironically doesn't seek generally to induce some panic but rather underreports the scale of the tragedy. There are too many veritable proofs that many countries play down the real numbers of the dead and really weak and ungrounded claims as to the opposite. So trust me we will probably never know the true number of victims.

2.As to the route of the virus across the planet and its origin. In short it looks as follows. USA Fort Derrick Maryland 2017 - numerous vaccine tests. Then the raw original strain escapes into the population via soldiers in 2018. Probably in January or February. It spreads globally. But is not as lethal as it will become further. 1 billion people across the world fell ill. Strange pneumonia also sweeps through the USA in 2019 in spring through summer. Fort Derrick lab is closed. Almost 200 soldiers are sent to Wuhan World War Games in October. They spread the disease far and wide. China initially hides the true scale of the national tragedy then admits it in January 2020. The second mutation occurs right there in China. Then the mutated strain goes straight to Europe and Russia through several ways. There it mutates again for the third time and this time a special factor enters. STO forces intervene and cause numerous minor mutations. The situation gets out of control. Agendas are put into practice. Lock downs follow. The virus is now under control of some higher powers and they direct its spread. The cleansing of the low vibration people begins in earnest. The rest is history. So let us just wait and see what comes next.

3.My sources tell me that it will end probably in mid May or a bit later. Peaking right after Easter in two weeks. June July and August will provide us with a plausible semblance of the fizzle of the virus only to revive it in the next 6 months in a more a virulent form. This time it will come as some killer flu but actually that would be the new mutation with some add ons from some seasonal flu virus. If the global economy is still there in a seemingly good condition in August or September which is highly unlikely the second wave will surely finish it fast and hard......

So believe it or not COVID 19 is just a precursor of what my sources claim will truly become the Spanish Flu of the 21st century. In a year it will probably rear its ugly head or even sooner. Time indefinite.

The principal difference of what my source tells me from the C's is that the present pandemic is really serious and should not be underestimated. Panic is unnecessary.This is true. But strong bias and blind belief in the fact that it is no more serious than a simple cold can be really dangerous. Also bear in mind that here in Russia many trustworthy and independent virologists and ordinary doctors have long since proved that we should really treat the subject seriously.

So for now that is just about all I wanted to say by now. But for those who still doubt and won't listen to common sense I still have many other proofs in store but will save them for further posts.
I would highly recommend that you read through the Coronavirus thread on the forum here. The level of documentation is extensive. I dare say more than you (or anyone) could possibly amass alone. It’s the sum of a network of people all contributing from all over the globe articles, statistics, and personal observations, including members who are doctors themselves. To come in and state that people here are laboring under delusions is rather like criticizing the decor without looking at the room.

I would highly recommend that you read through the Coronavirus thread on the forum here. The level of documentation is extensive. I dare say more than you (or anyone) could possibly amass alone. It’s the sum of a network of people all contributing from all over the globe articles, statistics, and personal observations, including members who are doctors themselves. To come in and state that people here are laboring under delusions is rather like criticizing the decor without looking at the room.
Thanks a lot again for this piece of advice. But been there done that as they say. I follow the thread daily.... But let me repeat once again that most of what they say the experts that is is still rather full of assumptions compared to what I receive through my source.... Believe me I cross check every piece of info here or in the sessions with my source and some facts just won't hold water or whatever they call it.....

I have a question about viruses. Most of those mass extinctions happen because of cometary bombardments. The same cometary bombardments that end life, I think maybe they introduce new life through the viruses they carry. If you study mass extinctions, right after you have a boom of life…. dinosaurs disappeared, and then BOOM! Are viruses from comets the main driver of evolution?

A: Yes

This answer is very interesting. In one of the transcripts they were talking about this famous Oumuamua rock/meteor and Cs said that we will soon know what it is... Maybe it is also carrying viruses that are very different ("alien") than those generated in Fort Detrick and these viruses may bring a real plague to the world in next 2 years (maybe not, dunno). And "maybe" these viruses will catalyze/accelerate the evolution for STO and devolution for STS...

Now scientists started to think that this rock/meteor might be carrying some "viruses" from different planets, etc:

Last edited:
Thanks for the great session. As terrible as global lockdown is, I can’t help but be a bit excited for the future.
Considering that this “pandemic” isn’t producing the carnage promised, more and more people seem to be waking up to the fact that they’ve been duped. Unfortunately most of the dissenters I’ve seen via social media are only waking up to what they want to see. “Oh those commie liberals or oh those fascist conservatives”. Most are not seeing that political differences aren’t driving the police state agenda.
I’m excited because the secret global government is on full display for anyone who wishes to see it. The only thing preventing anyone from seeing it is wishful thinking.

S
I think we covered almost everything mentioned in your post in the coronavirus topic. And I've read that article about situation in Russian hospital and I saw nothing new there. I can put the translation here if you like, but we also covered everything about that in the corona topic.

In short: it's a novel mutation of coronavirus that requires a specific treatment that doctors were not aware so far. Why not? Because they haven't studied SARS and MERS properly on time. And now they pay the price for that. I just read an article from one doctor about that today.

I don't know what exist on Russian SOTT, but there are plenty of articles about coronavirus on English SOTT. We certainly expanded our view about it in the last month. If you want to help your country, you can pick one and translate it with the help of DeepL or Google.

Creating panic about it will not help anyone.
So true. Panic is the least of things I would like to spread here. Rather some very sober realizations as to the scale of what we see unfolding right now.

Remember that there are always people much smarter then you..... With greater access to real knowledge and greater resources and visions of the future compared to whom you are just a bunch of nothings

Son, nobody's a nobody. And from what I read, whether you have a little truth or not, it is evident that you have an inflated ego and a severe lack of humility. If your knowledge is greater than the rest, then you should use it and realize that you are acting rudely. The only thing you will get if you continue on this path is the banhammer.

But there is the HAARP a very powerful antenna in Alaska and we don't know exactly what it does. We are told that it is used to study the Ionosphere with 3.6MW power in the 2.8-10MHz range. But there are articles on the web that questions this.

HAARP: Secret Weapon Used For Weather Modification, Electromagnetic Warfare
Atmospheric physics: Heating up the heavens

The C's have mentioned that the HAARP is actually being used to dumb down the Americans. If I remember correctly the C's have said that only 12% of Americans can actually think for themselves, maybe because of the HAARP? Am still looking for that transcript and will post it. I hope this is in line with the discussion here.

@AlainD,

Yes, 12% is sad but probably true and HAARP may be making it worse.

Session 6 August 2005:
Q: (H) What percentage of the US population actually thinks at all?

A: 12% if you define it rigidly. (group amazement at this figure)

A: What do you expect with HAARP turning brains to tapioca?

(Perceval) So it's a Zombie nation then?

A: You took the words right out of 6th density.

Q: (Perceval) so does HAARP only affect the US population?

A: Mostly.

Q: (Perceval) In terms of our group members, the only solution would be to get out of the US then? Is that true?

A: Or be aware and network.

"If you take all the letters in Bill Gates III and then convert them into ASCII code and then add up all the numbers, you will get 666, which is the number of the BEAST.
B = 66
I = 73
L = 76
L = 76
G = 71
A = 65
T = 84
E = 69
S = 83
I = 1
I = 1
I = 1