Session 21 March 2020

Please tell me, what makes you take such a strong stance against this guy?

Dan Winter, Drunvalo Melchizedek, Vincent Bridges. These are not good people to be associated with. He's a fraud. Mentioned in the C's sessions a few times as well as in The Wave and a few other places by Laura.

Thank you for the session. This time I couldn't wait to read it because this madness around me was driving me crazy.
Same here - thanks for saying it. Talk about HYPER-kinetic! I was walking around with my eyeballs bugging out feeling great waves of "What the Hell is Going On?!" energy not able the sleep or focus and continually re-calibrating my perspective trying to ground myself.

So, I feel very grateful for this session. Thank you!!

It is very helpful for me to have the larger, higher perspective that there is 4D STO helping out - that "God" IS "there"...or... rather... "here". The optimism that it is all going to work out somehow.

Things are still very weird, of course. I am managing my mom's investments (or trying) and the market psychology the last few days is so unstable and chaotic. People hoping for a bailout but deep inside knowing it is not going to help. It is a focal point for attempted mass mindset management. But it is clear "they" do not have a handle on it. I have a tendency to think it is all by design and part of an orchestrated master plan but things are feeling very out of control.

The challenging part of this is trying to stay in the present moment; to get in touch with what truly IS rather than lost in my own analysis of what I am thinking; To navigate the negative emotions like panic and fear and greed. To hear the little voice inside. To hear the good voices from outside. To stay connected with that living Christ spirit. (No I don't mean the dogmatic ritual and objectification of the spiritual realm (for lack of better words) that has overtaken modern Christianity.)

This is an EE ticket ride! *

* (back in the day, those were the pricey BIG rides at Disneyland)

One more note. The C's said several times "A: Yes but that too will backfire due to exposure."

Exposure.

That really jumped out at me. I would guess that the exposure would have to be very dramatic and obvious.

Won't a lot of people in the general public disbelieve it due to their biases? Telling anybody that you think this virus is not "as advertised" and a magician's trick to cover for the action going on elsewhere in the game is met with.... well, it is not pretty. You get taken for an irresponsible lunatic.

The exposure couldn't be just the "left" or just the "right" to be significant. I think it would be a systemic exposure of some kind? Something that everyone sees about the whole mess that unites humanity somehow.

I must have had the virus. I am thinking hopeful thoughts! LOL

I t
I have 2 questions on this new information

1. Does anyone know what they mean by controllable? As in obedient? So is the opposite that it made people rebellious, non obedient?
  2. On the 2nd bolded bit regarding STO engineering via certain people who had a spiritual force that was able to direct the progression of the virus, I was just thinking about free will and how STO wouldn't directly intervene a.k.a US intervention style... Is that correct? In any case, I remembered the book "Bringers of the Dawn" and think it mentioned those so called wanderers have a different sort of relationship with STO forces where things could be done via/through them that wasn't a contravention of their free will... Is that correct? In any case, my question is, is it plausible this so called STO mutation occurred via people who may be classed as wanderers? Maybe PTB aren't too happy about that as it opens up this reality to other non-STS influences?

Regarding point two, I think it might of been a 3D STO inclined person or persons that was able to redirect the effects of the virus to a more positive nature.

Won't a lot of people in the general public disbelieve it due to their biases? Telling anybody that you think this virus is not "as advertised" and a magician's trick to cover for the action going on elsewhere in the game is met with.... well, it is not pretty. You get taken for an irresponsible lunatic.

Definitely "normalcy bias" has come into play for many people and I feel it tug on me every once in a while.

Keeping alert and aware, and particularly using the resources of this Forum, will help us deal with these biases. However, as has been said before, many people have started to ask questions and doubt what is going on, as it is getting obvious that things will not be getting back to "normal " any time soon.

When the next one comes along in 2 years, the more deadly one, people are going to react like "REALLLY "? Are you kidding me?

Come on, @WIN 52 you might as well consider joining FOTCM. I think your insights indicate you may be sandbagging in the sense of "To downplay or misrepresent one's ability in order to deceive someone, especially in gambling." (see definition 3c). You don't have to gamble here. We are here for you. I think you have much more to share with us. And I extend this invitation to others who are starting to wake up. Just join in the sharing. I think all of us will be better off if we just learn to be ourselves.

We all have our reservations and karma to face. I would encourage anyone who is starting to see the unseen to join with us and share.

I live and work between Torino and Milano. One of my main talking points with friends, colleagues and strangers in these past few weeks has been the 2019 winter flu season. Jan-mar 2019 was a horrible time for respiratory related illnesses and “flu-like symptoms” in North East/central Italy. Kids and adults alike were sick for weeks, many in my community for 3-4 weeks rather than 10-14days... I know many people who probably would have benefited from hospital treatment last year. But those were the old days!, people still believed you could beat a flu because flus don’t kill you, and why would you bother going to a hospital to risk a bacterial infection for something so stupid as a flu? (50k+ deaths from hospital infections in Italy annually).

So, since the Covid-19 situation has engulfed my region, comparing the generally good health across the cities and workplaces this year to that of last year, even the most hard-core establishment folks were able to see my point about the exaggerated reaction from a populace which has been waaaay healthier this year (and enjoying a premature spring after a short mild winter... perfect in some ways, snow in the mountains since early December, with low precipitation and stable-mild weather patterns through Jan-Feb).

This most welcome and encouraging information from the C’spirits brings some clarity to the Italy situation for me.

The goodwill of the people in Italy in this moment is astonishing. Everyone knows that the politicians are corrupt and self-serving. But a genuine desire to sincerely sacrifice oneself to save the “old, infirm, at risk” is nearly universal in the general public. Of course, individual fears of death are guiding many people’s behavior, this is normal especially given the alarmism in the press. Nevertheless, people here have shown more love and respect towards their neighbors and their neighbors’ parents than can justifiably be explained in a context of rational, economic thinking. Sure, the government has slowly managed this shutting down, even ‘imposed’ it, but it is the people who have voluntarily shut down and imposed it on themselves. For the sake of shared health.

So, yes, it makes sense that this particular virus has already passed this way, many have had it already, and these are so deeply committed to an STO agenda that they will be the first to suicide their already-precarious economy and affirm their commitment to saving lives. Happy to stay at home and help the austerity-depleted national health service do what it can with limited means, supporting the chances for people who are dying (or suffering ) to get onto a high-demand breathing machine.

They might even be so STO oriented that they are also at the service of the “leaders”, even trying to help those poor idiots save the lives of people who they obviously don’t care about in the first place (otherwise they would have found solutions to preserve our admittedly world-class public health system without cutting budgets, reducing personnel, paying pharm-companies big bucks for stupid medicines etc, competitive salaries and better infrastructure).

The “funny thing” about the Italian situation as based on this latest information, would be the current reaction of the local PTB ... the people here have been so over-the-top compliant that now the government must look for ways to break their spirit. They’ve found themselves in front of an open goal: as the C’s said, they’ll blow it.

STS goals are running aground here, people will continue to support both saving sick old people AND a worthless government... even as said government fines them for dog-walking, makes them wait all day for groceries, and tries as always to make the people rebel into a skull-crushing baton.

Tranquilli, as hungry as people have been in Italy over the generations, including those still living, nobody is complaining about waiting in line to go into a fully-stocked modern supermarket full of generally local and mostly genuine, healthy produce. (Italian cuisine is based in poverty, all the best plates have their roots in the most simple and diffuse ingredients... good luck starving this country to death, better to limit their exports to more strategic EU countries where the STS agenda can make a bigger world-impact? My father-in-law grew up with with an anchovy hanging from a string in the kitchen. Five people in the family would rub their hard bread on the anchovy to give flavor to the bread. An anchovy would last at least five days... before the bones went into a garlic bath and spread onto that night’s boiled vegetables.)

Fascism is tolerated insofar as it is self-imposed... maybe the self-discipline practiced amongst good humans will cause the ‘enemy’ to miss his shot on an open-goal... erroneously mistaken good intentions for silent consent, the shot is missed and the game is over... nobody ever remembers the score, not even who won... they remember that that guy missed, and the rest was history.
Thank you for your post an interesting take on the situation in Italy. It could well be that they will miss the open goal and there is more hope than appears on the surface of these events. Im finding in the UK the information passed on by the government is so contradictory people are starting to work it out for themselves.
Although our pm and government representatives imo are enjoying the platform and portraying themselves as the saviours of our nation. The fact is they've given us austerity for the last 10-15 years people are starting to see it without to much prompting.b

When the next one comes along in 2 years, the more deadly one, people are going to react like "REALLLY "? Are you kidding me?

The C's said yes to the question "in the next 2 years?". So one should not get to be too complacent, thinking that one has got two years to get ready. It could happen sooner within that 2 year time period! At the same time, the universe is open and things don't happen mechanically. So the 2 year timeline is also to be kept as fluid and we have in the past experienced that the the C's sometimes have a different way of counting time than we do.

Q: (L) Is it likely that there is going to be at some point a REAL plague or pandemic?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) In the next 2 months?

A: No

Q: (Andromeda) In the next 2 years?

A: Yes

Dan Winter, Drunvalo Melchizedek, Vincent Bridges. These are not good people to be associated with. He's a fraud. Mentioned in the C's sessions a few times as well as in The Wave and a few other places by Laura.

@tatanka Here are a few of the extracts that Beau is referring to regarding Dan Winter:
From Darkness over tibet part
People such as Dan Winter, Vincent Bridges, Drunvalo Melchizedek, and others have been discovered to be nothing but sophisticated con-men who are selling snake oil (stuff that actually takes people away from the truth and encourages STS alignment) wrapped in New Age fluffy packages of saving the planet through love n’ light types of operations.

and

People like Most and Winter are involved in “fixing the earth grid” and ritual magic in order to bring in saviour type entities, based on Enochian/sacred geometry stuff. Of course it’s claimed that it is all about angels and light beings who are supposed to be on our side, but manifestations of such seem to have been, throughout history, a very sophisticated set-up in order to deceive us. 4th Density STO beings do not interfere and ones such as the C’s do not present themselves as saviours but encourage us to use our minds to think this whole thing through.
From
July 11, 1998

Q: (L) I want to ask about the Dan Winter web site. He uses a lot of keywords that are very familiar to us. His whole site is devoted to pyramids, golden ratio, geomagnetic grid, geometry, bees, bloodlines, etc. The question is: everything that happens, I consider that it happens for a purpose. What is the purpose of being directed to this site? Is this all his own nonsense, or is he channeling this?

A: Extract.

Q: (L) He extracts his stuff?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And we should extract from there the pertinent information?

Q: (L) Well, he seems to be real hung up with this Drunvalo Melchizedek guy…

A: No. No good.

Q: (L) Drunvalo is no good?

More can be found using the search function on the Forum.

I sure hope that that's the case... but sometimes I wonder if it's not just "fake" for too many people. They want to feel that they are helping the elderly and all that, but do they actually care? A close member of my family said the other day, "I care! That's why I think everyone should be locked down, because there is always somebody stupid walking down the street and potentially spreading the virus, so the authorities NEED to make them obey." How messed up is that, allegedly caring, yet loving it when rights are removed from the people the claim to care about?

And if that wasn't enough, the PTB are actually telling people to stay isolated, which is NOT the best way to help one another. How many people who live alone will die, for example? I keep thinking of the video testimony posted by Adobe here: Coronavirus epidemic in China: Apocalypse Now! Or exaggerated scare story?

How is one supposed to assist others, if they are forced to stay confined?

Well, it's obviously not SO black and white, and perhaps other people are thinking about what is important to them in life, and trying to be better people in times of crisis, like said on the video Pashalis shared. But one wonders what percentage of the population will react like that, and not like I described above. What a divide...

A friend of mine share this site to take care of old and/or isolated people in the city of Paris. In this time of (fake) crisis, calling by the phone has been put in place. I don't know if there is such platform in my city, but I surely was distraught when Emmaüs and the Red Cross (from which I was engaged) where shut down too. Even if technology is helping, people have to have the capacity to support others, my mom is "protecting us" by obeying to the government and warning us about police fees if we don't obey, while spreading unconscious fears. My family joke about it, but if everyone have to walk on eggshells all the time under the pretext that we have to obey to the narrative, we sure will have a lot of conflicts going on in the henhouses.

And I consider myself not to be a good helper, as my emotional center was and is jeopardized by all this multidimensional mess.

And it's right that conflict homes, narcissistic families, violent men or women, will make things heating up even more.
Paris en Compagnie

Thank you for the answer.

I've never had an interest in him but FWIW this is an example of review about his 'work':
"Does Dan Winter even know what it's about? He presents an incredible amount of graphics, animations and HIGHLIGHTED TEXT in a highly convoluted form which looks interesting at first. But he completely fails to deliver any sort of coherent theory, let alone in a readable form. Also, near to nothing of his material is actionable, all of it is phenomenological with a sprinkle of phi here and there. The only thing that stuck with me is his calculation of the hydrogen radii using powers of phi, which is cool, but may as well be numerical cherrypicking. The one thing I'd really like to understand, however, is his concept of “gravity = golden implosion“.
BTW: Dan Winter also seems to show a complete lack of scientific ethics, he was sued by Stan Tenen (the hebrew alphabet guy) over copyright infringement, and Winter even resorted to Europe to continue his questionable seminars, partially using other people's ideas as his own."
Thanks for the information.

From my personal experience, I think you need to be careful with such things. It all depends on the relationship you have with the specific person. With people I have a good and deep relationship, I can plant seeds and mention certain things, depending on what I suspect they will tolerate. Even if they react negatively, it is still on a basis of good will and trust. With others, they would just ignore me or even lash out. If the latter happens, I might have closed off any possibility for them to come to the right conclusions themselves (violation of free will). Realize that if you send something specifically to one person, this could be seen as "shoving something down their throats". But again, it really depends on the relationship, and sometimes a "protocol" might work on someone, but it's a tailor-made protocol so to speak :) OSIT
I agree. I have a sister living in Italy. We have a nice relationship even if we see each other every 5/6 years. As I saw her posting fearful posts in her facebook, I translated into italian and sent her some articles, in order to reassure her and her family, nothing subsersive. Surprisingly, I had NO reaction at all, while she went on to post the some kind of messages as before. This made me sad, but had to accept and stopped my trying :-(

Back
Top Bottom