Session 21 March 2020

From what was said above i presume that we can and should keep spreading the truth, working on Sott, publishing, translating, sharing articles on social networks since it's the right thing to do? At least until we still can do that, otherwise by choosing not to do so it doesn't mean giving in to your own fears, thus giving up your free will, thus letting yourself to be manipulated and neutralized by the STS?

Well, I think it depends on the situation. Note that they said "careful". For those of us who are still somewhat dependent on a good image in our communities/jobs etc., we need to be considerate. There are many authoritarian "capos" out there who will crucify you if you question the narrative. This could actually be helpful sometimes (faith OF Jesus and all that), but still. The good thing is we also have the forum, Sott, and our FOTCM brothers and sisters, so if we can't spread too much truth on social media and in real life, we can certainly do so within this community.

Thank you very much for this exceptional session, it sheds light on the current situation.
This answer made me laugh a lot, I saw this really funny scene, it did a lot of good.😍

Session Date: March 21st 2020

A: Yes and this is the interesting factor: The virus can change DNA making individuals more susceptible to cosmic information of the STO variety. It can also enhance and activate long suppressed codons of a beneficial nature. So you can see why they are so desperate to halt the spread.

Q: (L) If they're so desperate to halt the spread, they’re not testing anyone! They're assuming everyone is infected... Well, I guess that's why they're locking everyone down. That's why it's a lock down.

(Andromeda) They really don't want people to spread it. They're really afraid.

END OF SESSION

Okay so when they said in the session its been around for 2 years maybe thats when the Fort Detrick geniuses started working on it or maybe thats when the base virus that they chose to use and modify started circulating in the population or something like that. If that's the case then its likely that none of us would have been exposed to the tinkered virus any earlier than October or November of last year, right?

Or perhaps, like the Cs said, it was circulating around for more than 2 years. When the virus became highly contagious and when they realized that it was having the opposite effects that they intended to, they realized that they were in deep trouble.

but this might explain why some people who are tested positive for this virus (the test probably identifies only the normal 'microbial aspects', not the super-secret component) get little or no symptoms – because they've already had the untinkered version of it, so they have pretty good immunity from that. The tinkered version still would be a bit different from the original (untinkered), so their immune systems would still interpret it as a moderate threat, causing some reaction.

Not really, with current technology, you can take a virus apart and track its "genealogy". The Chinese have published detailed analysis of the virus. They can theorize from the data that this virus was engineered.

One of Behe's books has a detailed analysis of how the immune system works from a biological 101 perspective. The combination of immune parts to defend yourself against anything out there is pretty much like "unlimited possibilities", though it may require time and several exposures. The part when the Cs say that we are being prepared for the plague comes to mind.

And the above is just the materialistic aspect. Think of genetic/spiritual connection for more thoughts on the subject:

Session 951007

Q: (L) Okay, what is it about the Semitic genes that was
considered to be so undesirable in the creation of this
'Master Race?'
A: Would blemish genetic characteristics inclined to
ruthlessness and domination.
Q: (L) So, you are saying that there is something, some
genetic tendency or set of genes in the Semitic type that
would counteract this?
A: Close.
Q: (L) But isn't the nature of a person determined by their
soul and not the physical body?
A: Partially, remember, aural profile and karmic reference
merges with physical structure.
Q: (L) So you are saying that particular genetic conditions
are a physical reflection of a spiritual orientation? That the
soul must match itself to the genetics, even if only in
potential?
A: Yes, precisely.
Q: (L) So a person's potential for spiritual advancement or
unfoldment is, to a great extent, dependent upon their genes?
A: Natural process marries with systematic construct when
present.

From what was said above i presume that we can and should keep spreading the truth, working on Sott, publishing, translating, sharing articles on social networks since it's the right thing to do? At least until we still can do that, otherwise by choosing not to do so it doesn't mean giving in to your own fears, thus giving up your free will, thus letting yourself to be manipulated and neutralized by the STS?

Sounds like a good plan to me.

What I don't get is, how they seriously can think that they can stop this virus from spreading? Maybe that's what the C's implied with 'hubris'?

Yeah, that is a good way to put it, hubris.

This virus that was floating around for 2 years, if it was the same in August or a mutated form, sure carried a punch back in August (remember that it is in the heat of summer), hitting likely a month or two prior (so June). If those numbers are valid, there would probably be marker numbers in other countries (given people move around) that may have correlation.

Perhaps a threshold was crossed because apparently all the data points to the fact that the virus is highly contagious. They tweaked receptors and so forth, so it can latch to most people, affecting and effecting the immune system.

My 2 cents.

It seems to me that some doctors are complacent when you express the refusal of vaccination, they can put the stamp on your health booklet (in France) indicating that you did it well when you did not. In addition, people who have already experienced very unpleasant side effects related to vaccination may ask not to be vaccinated because doctors believe that the risk is greater than the benefit (even though not all vaccines are known to be beneficial).

I've been thinking about this for quite some time, now we have to find the doctor who is willing to do it, fortunately I haven't yet declared a general practitioner, which will allow me to do my little investigation and, once I've found one, to declare him as a general practitioner.

They also released prisoners to 'protect' them from a possible coronavirus infection. Are they scared that prisoners - who regret their past actions - will become better? Or do they hope that a few of the released "low-level offenders" will happen to catch the virus and become worse and cause havoc? Or are they emptying some prison space for people who don't follow the rules during the lockdown?

I have also been thinking about asylum seekers, many of then are not interested in adapting or contributing to Western society or their own country for that matter or those people who have been here for a long time, but are withdrawing into their own cocoon and creating these parallel societies, nurturing their gigantic chip on their shoulder vis-à-vis society. AFAIK many "low-level offenders" (like high-level offenders) are never caught and are just on the loose in society with real crime numbers being cooked by the elite.

I suspect that violence in asylum seekers centres will be on the increase.

I have met some asylum seekers whose sense of self-entitlement was breathtaking, By accident I found a video clip of one of them who is active in the LGBT community, he was staring into the camera, wanting to be noticed. The look on his face gave me the chills, so to speak.

A: The virus did not appear first in China. There were experiments at Fort Detrick regarding the creation of a vaccine that would make humans more controllable. This vaccine had unexpected effects and in some cases did the opposite of what was intended. The strain escaped into a population and further mutated. Indeed it was carried to China by US soldiers. China soon knew the type and origin and launched a massive campaign to control the situation. This was seen by Western powers as a good model to follow with additional add-on factors. In the meantime further mutations have occurred, some engineered via STO forces by virtue of the virus taking hold in certain persons whose spiritual force was able to direct the progression. At this point, there are two major strains. The elite need to stop the spread of that which they "created".

I have 2 questions on this new information

1. Does anyone know what they mean by controllable? As in obedient? So is the opposite that it made people rebellious, non obedient?
  2. On the 2nd bolded bit regarding STO engineering via certain people who had a spiritual force that was able to direct the progression of the virus, I was just thinking about free will and how STO wouldn't directly intervene a.k.a US intervention style... Is that correct? In any case, I remembered the book "Bringers of the Dawn" and think it mentioned those so called wanderers have a different sort of relationship with STO forces where things could be done via/through them that wasn't a contravention of their free will... Is that correct? In any case, my question is, is it plausible this so called STO mutation occurred via people who may be classed as wanderers? Maybe PTB aren't too happy about that as it opens up this reality to other non-STS influences?

Laura: Je peux répondre à cela: ce que nous avons toujours dit que vous devriez faire. Assurez-vous que vous êtes approvisionné et fourni. Si vous pouvez entrer dans une communauté, entrez dans une communauté. Si vous ne pouvez pas, vous savez ... Hunker en place.

What is the Hunker ?

A: The virus did not appear first in China. There were experiments at Fort Detrick regarding the creation of a vaccine that would make humans more controllable. This vaccine had unexpected effects and in some cases did the opposite of what was intended. The strain escaped into a population and further mutated. Indeed it was carried to China by US soldiers. China soon knew the type and origin and launched a massive campaign to control the situation. This was seen by Western powers as a good model to follow with additional add-on factors. In the meantime further mutations have occurred, some engineered via STO forces by virtue of the virus taking hold in certain persons whose spiritual force was able to direct the progression. At this point, there are two major strains. The elite need to stop the spread of that which they "created".
My first thought was "Oh my goodness, I wasn't expecting that!", closely followed by "How COULD they have been SO STUPID?!?"

Now, I'm wondering if China will retaliate... Maybe if they are as dumb as the original experimentors?

Oh, and I think 'The Boogeyman Virus' is a good name. I work in a health care setting, and hospitals all seem to be going nuts trying to stop this thing, rather than allowing it to take it's course and protecting the most vulnerable and treating the most unwell (not that they aren't doing that already, but they seem to be going to extremes). They could do without playing such a big part in increasing paranoia. Perhaps I'm ignoring the media and governments (very large) part in this? I'm thinking hospitals need to look at their 'role' in the community here. Are they really meant to play the role of 'antivirus police'? With viri being "the enemy"?

As my employment depends on it, I'm still waiting for all these sick people to turn up...... and.... still waiting. Maybe later this week? Or, perhaps next week?

It's like somebody held a war, and nobody came, so they had to go out, round everyone up, and force them into it.... at the point of a needle.

Thank you so much for this amazing session, and thank you, Laura for powering through it! :flowers:

It certainly put a new light on this whole corona situation, and personally, it allowed me to see it from a whole different perspective. I confess it was getting to me. Not really the panic, but I had moments when I felt really overloaded due to how crazy everything has become. Now, I feel much lighter, and just full of gratitude. For you guys and for everyone, who works tirelessly to keep the truth from getting buried under the MSM lies. And the gratitude for being able to live, experience, and learn.

Stay safe, guys!

Thanks for the session though I’ll be going through it again. It’s positive to see lots of this has already been covered by networking here in the Corona virus thread though dotting the i’s and crossing the T’s by the C’s.

Back
Top Bottom