Session 18 May 2019

@alkhemst
Then we see the pattern: That the laws that exist in the world are only more complex developments of the General Law and this General Law is part of the STS nature in which we are living.

From the laws of the Old Testament to present international human rights laws etc ... are all arrangements of the general law.

*Note how current generations have this tendency to be exaggeratedly empathic, altruistic and how the laws conform to this in the form of political correctness.

I will continue to elaborate later.

There's always good rules and bad rules. If we follow rules mindlessly without considering their impact in practice, where's our discernment?

It might be that our head is saturated with black and white beliefs and ideologies, so our ability to discern is severely compromised. So we think we're doing "good" or acting "moral" despite the facts demonstrating otherwise.

Imagine if everyone who came to this forum had high functioning thinking, feeling and physical centres? Would guidelines need to be articulated? I've got a rule that anyone visiting my home doesn't go around breaking things on purpose. I don't need to tell people that because I wouldn't invite someone like that in. The point is, there are rules, whether or not written down.

When they are written, like the Ten Commandments, might it indicate the people were thinking, feeling and acting in discordant and harmful ways? If that's right the fact we have thousands and thousands of laws, statutes, policies, rules etc. might say more about our current social condition than about the quality of laws in general. That's my guess anyway.

But at what point does a rule become accepted as law? One maxim about law, as far as I remember is it has to be consistent. So these rules that don't apply to a "special class" of people, allowing them to be above the law, don't fit this basic maxim of law. That kind of thing is the result of there being no rule of law in a society. In other words, those rules aren't strictly speaking, law.

My take on Paul is that being more fully integrated in ourselves (coming from a position of love) means we implicitly follow the law. So laws don't need to be explicit, stated or written etc. Those would be only the kind of laws that have universal appeal as opposed to rules that benefit the few, that is.

But at what point does a rule become accepted as law? One maxim about law, as far as I remember is it has to be consistent. So these rules that don't apply to a "special class" of people, allowing them to be above the law, don't fit this basic maxim of law. That kind of thing is the result of there being no rule of law in a society. In other words, those rules aren't strictly speaking, law.

I think this basically summarizes one of the main problem with laws on earth. That it seems laws are rarely enforced equally among the populations of the world. Many police in America essentially get away with murder, whilst political pedophilia and abuse is overlooked or covered up. America itself flagrantly violates international law with its presence in Syria among other activities.

These exemptions make the law unable to truly perform its purpose of protection of the populous, as not everyone is held to the same standard. And as a result fails to encourage morality in those who rule.

Imagine if everyone who came to this forum had high functioning thinking, feeling and physical centres? Would guidelines need to be articulated? I've got a rule that anyone visiting my home doesn't go around breaking things on purpose. I don't need to tell people that because I wouldn't invite someone like that in. The point is, there are rules, whether or not written down.

When they are written, like the Ten Commandments, might it indicate the people were thinking, feeling and acting in discordant and harmful ways? If that's right the fact we have thousands and thousands of laws, statutes, policies, rules etc. might say more about our current social condition than about the quality of laws in general. That's my guess anyway.

My take on Paul is that being more fully integrated in ourselves (coming from a position of love) means we implicitly follow the law. So laws don't need to be explicit, stated or written etc. Those would be only the kind of laws that have universal appeal as opposed to rules that benefit the few, that is.

@alkhemst ,

High functioning centers may be the difference for those who need external laws/rules and those who have their own guidelines.

Session 7 September 2013:
Q: (L) Alright. I think probably what our group members, at least on the FOTCM forum, would be interested in knowing is: What was the deal with {name redacted}?

A: Personality clash.

Q: (L) Personality clash with me personally?

A: Yes

Q: (L) And what was the nature of this clash?

A: She wanted to dominate.

Q: (L) Weird way to dominate. Was her way of dominating by manipulating pity and all that sort of thing?

A: Isn't that usually the way? But notice the pity was reserved for the self.

Q: (L) Are you saying that it's something like narcissism?

A: Rampant!

Q: (L) Anything further than that, or deeper than that?

A: Usually a sign of those lacking a magnetic center.

Q: (L) Hmm. Is it kind of like this article I was re-reading the other day about endoskeletons versus exoskeletons where exoskeleton-type people according to this guy's theory are kind of like people who need rules on the outside because they're unable to integrate anything on the inside? {See: Moral Endo-skeletons and Exo-skeletons: A Perspective on America's Cultural Divide and Current Crisis -- Sott.net }

A: Close. What is inside is so infantile it cannot see beyond the self.

Last edited:
spiritual law of unity vs duality is quite advance concept try discussing the basic pieces of puzzle that c said throughout the year otherwise duality concept will be too difficult to solve (to my knowledge C hasn't mentioned it too). Clue: enlightenment is knowing yourself try forming your own opinion (I believe a french man was banned for saying it). If you can't grasp it conceptually you can't execute it aka fail creation. I can't explained it to you since i was banned for making things up about love and being aware of your personal flaw/vices.

(Pierre) I wanted to ask about Notre Dame de Paris. Was it an accident?

A: No

Q: (Pierre) Now, a lot of conspiracy theories are about this massive real estate project, making money, etc. What was the fundamental motive of this arson at Notre Dame?

A: Destruction of symbol: Our Lady Mother, i.e. Earth.
(Pierre) It feels very cabalistic here. Christianity is the old time enemy.
(Pierre) But when you look at history with a lot of distance, the feeling I get is that the most fundamental dynamic is that: the destruction of Christianity. And all we see today is...

A: How do you propose that they could make it possible to destroy Christianity?
A: It was the plan all along. Beware! It is coming to fruition and only those who stay awake and aware can navigate. The STS forces are determined to quash awareness and the possibility of seeding a new reality.
In light of the above, the following developments are suspect. The question - why these and why now:
Statue of ancient god of child sacrifice put on display in Rome

ROME, November 6, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) – A reconstruction of a pagan idol who demanded child sacrifice was stationed at the entrance of Rome’s Colosseum as part of a secular historical exhibition.

The presence of the idol raised particular concern among Catholics, as it was erected nine days before the Amazon Synod and the subsequent scandal over the veneration of the Pachamama idol at the Vatican.

The statue of Moloch, worshipped by both the Canaanites and the Phoenicians, is part of an exhibit dedicated to Ancient Rome’s once-great rival, the city of Carthage. The large-scale exhibition, titled Carthago: The immortal myth, runs until March 29, 2020.

Moloch_in_Rome_Sept._27__2019_2_645_406_75.jpg

The pagan god Moloch placed next to an exhibition sign at the Colosseum, Rome, Sept. 27, 2019.

"A reconstruction of the terrible deity Moloch, linked to Phoenician and Carthaginian religions and featured in the 1914 film Cabiria (directed by Giovanni Pastore and written by Gabriele D’Annunzio) will be stationed at the entrance to the Colosseum to welcome visitors to the exhibition," stated a press release about the exhibit.

The statue of Moloch was erected nine days prior to the opening of the Amazon Synod, which was plagued with controversy from the beginning after a ceremony in the Vatican Gardens involving the pagan goddess “Pachamama” was held in the presence of Pope Francis and top-ranking prelates.

People_bow_to_Pachamama_during_pagan_rite_in_Vatican_Gardens_prior_to_opening_of_Amazon_Synod__Oct._4__2019._645_406_75.jpg

People bow to Pachamama during pagan rite in Vatican Gardens prior to opening of Amazon Synod, Oct. 4, 2019.

In the ceremony, participants prostrated themselves before wooden statuettes of the fertility goddess indigenous to South America. The statuettes were kept as part of an exhibit in the Church of Santa Maria in Traspontina until they were thrown into the Tiber by Austrian Catholic Alexander Tschugguel on Oct. 21. Afterward, one copy of the mass-produced figures was kept in the church.

Some Catholics are distressed that the pagan god Moloch has been erected at the entrance to the Colosseum, which is one of many amphitheatres where Christians were tortured and executed for the entertainment of the pagan crowds.

"We were so excited the day we decided to go to the Colosseum,” Alexandra Clark told LifeSiteNews via email. She and her sister Tiffany were looking forward to visiting the site of Christian martyrdom.

“But the moment we got there the sight that greeted us was horrifying! Standing guard over the entrance was the colossal pagan statue of Moloch. It was placed in that prime spot so that everyone that entered into the Colosseum had to pass it,” she continued.

Moloch_in_Rome_Sept._27__2019_3_645_406_75.jpg

Detail of the pagan god Moloch who greets visitors to the Colosseum, Rome, as part of an exhibition that opened Sept. 27, 2019.

“It was like they put Moloch there to mock the sacred place where the holy martyrs spilled their blood for the True Faith!”

Clark saw a connection between the idol of Moloch and the Pachamama images that featured so prominently at the recently concluded Amazonian Synod.

“Both of these evil pagan idols required child sacrifices and both of them came to Rome at about the same time [as] the Synod,” she said.

The two sisters remained near the Moloch statue to gauge other reactions. Clark noted that a few others, including religious sisters, were clearly shocked by the giant figure.

[This film clip is very realistic and sickening - best to mute the sound]

The image of Moloch is modeled on a representation of the child-devouring demon found in the 1914 Italian silent film Cabiria. In the film the idol of Moloch, set up in a Punic temple, has a giant bronze furnace in his chest, into which hundreds of children are thrown. Cabiria, the heroine of the film, is threatened with this fiery fate.

The film’s depiction of the idol has a historical basis. Three ancient Greek historians all attest that it was customary in Carthage to burn children alive as offerings to the deity, whom they called Baal and Cronus or Saturn, the Roman god who, according to myth, ate his own children lest they supplant him. Moloch is also mentioned several times in the Book of Leviticus. Hebrew parents are forbidden to sacrifice their children to the god.

Meanwhile, that Christians were killed in arenas like the Colosseum is indisputable. Before his martyrdom, St. Ignatius of Antioch wrote a letter circa 110 AD describing his probable fate.

“I write to the Churches, and impress on them all, that I shall willingly die for God, unless you hinder me. I beseech of you not to show an unseasonable good-will towards me. Allow me to become food for the wild beasts, through whose instrumentality it will be granted me to attain to God. I am the wheat of God, and let me be ground by the teeth of the wild beasts, that I may be found the pure bread of Christ.”

According to historian Eusebius of Caesaria, St. Ignatius was indeed killed by wild animals in an arena in Rome.

Carthage was destroyed by the Roman Republic in 146 BC during the Third Punic War after repeated demands from Cato the Censor to the Roman Senate. Cato is said to have ended all his speeches with the declaration that “Carthago delenda est,” that is, Carthage must be destroyed. However, Carthage was born again as a Roman colony, Roman Carthage, which became an important city in Roman Africa. St. Augustine of Hippo taught at a school of rhetoric there in the fourth century.

Puzzled as to why either Carthage/Moloch or Pachamama is being brought into public prominence by the Pope/Roman authorities. Regarding the latter, the Pope issued an apology for any offense connected to the pagan statues being thrown into the river:
Vatican City, Oct 25, 2019 / 10:43 am (CNA).- After controversial statues were thrown into Rome’s Tiber River, Pope Francis has issued an apology during Friday’s afternoon session of the Vatican’s Synod of Bishops on the Amazon.

“As bishop of this diocese,” Pope Francis, who is Bishop of Rome, said, “I ask forgiveness from those who have been offended by this gesture.”

Pope Francis also reported that the statues had been recovered from the river, are not damaged, and are being kept in the offices of the head of Italy's national police.

The statues, which were identical carved images of a naked pregnant Amazonian woman, had been displayed in the Carmelite church of Santa Maria in Traspontina, close to the Vatican, and used in several events, rituals, and expression of spirituality taking place during the Oct. 6-27 Amazonian synod.

The pope said they had been displayed in the church “without idolatrous intentions,” according to a transcript provided by the Vatican press office.

The statues were thrown into the river Oct. 21; a video released on YouTube showed two men entering the Church, leaving with the statues, and then throwing them off a nearby bridge.

The figures have become symbols of controversy during the synod of bishops, which is a meeting held to discuss the Church’s life and pastoral ministry in the Amazonian region of South America. They first appeared at an Oct. 4 tree-planting ceremony in the Vatican gardens, attended by Pope Francis, at which they were in the center of a collection of figurines around which attendees processed.

According to the transcript provided by the Vatican, the pope referred to the statues as "Pachamama," the name traditionally given to an Andean fertility goddess, which can be roughly translated as "Mother Earth".

While it is unclear whether he was using it colloquially, the pope's use of the term "Pachamama" will likely further ongoing debate regarding the exact nature of the statutes, and what they represent.

They had been described as representing “Our Lady of the Amazon,” and some journalists initially suggested they represented the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Vatican spokesmen have said that they represent “life,” and are not religious symbols, but some journalists and commentators have raised questions about the origins of the symbols, and whether they were religious symbols of Amazonian indigenous groups.

Paolo Ruffini, head of the Vatican’s communications office, said last week that “fundamentally, it represents life. And enough. I believe to try and see pagan symbols or to see... evil, it is not,” he said, adding that “it represents life through a woman.”

He equated the image to that of a tree, saying “a tree is a sacred symbol.”

Amazon_synod_video_screenshot.jpg

Image_of_figures.jpeg

About Pachamama:
On the high mountain tops, the Inka sacrificed children. Sacrificing the life of a child, according to Inka religion, would bring honor to the parents and a blissful afterlife to the child. The children were selected for sacrifice based on their beauty and purity. In the Capacocha ceremony, children were sacrificed to to the fertility goddess Pachamama which provided abundant harvests in the following year.
Not all of the Catholic clergy/Catholics felt the same as the Pope:
Pachamama and Child Sacrifice

Faithful Catholics who had been scandalised by the presence of pagan idols during the Amazon Synod received another blow when Pope Francis apologised for their removal from the Church at Traspontina. However, only a little research reveals that the images which featured prominently during the Synod are traditionally associated with child sacrifice. Archaeologists have been documenting a ritual known as the Capacocha ceremony, in which children were killed to appease the Earth-Mother, Pachamama, for decades. And to make matters worse, the disturbing first-fruits of the Holy Father’s open support for paganism are becoming evident: it became known today that Italian Bishops are promulgating prayers to Pachamama.
[...]
The Apochates Ritual
On a side note, there is another ceremony related to Pachamama that should be of interest to faithful Catholics. In the Apochates ritual, a hole is often dug in the ground, into which are placed food, leaves or stones, which are offerings for “Mother.” Before planting, devotees ask permission from Pachamama, since they will be hurting her with the gardening tools.

As other have noted, the first Friday is a particularly sacred day in this cult.

It is easy to spot the connections between this Apochates ceremony and the tree-planting ritual which took place in the Vatican gardens before the Amazon synod. The date of that ceremony was October 4th, ostensibly the feast of St Francis of Assisi. While poor St Francis has been endlessly co-opted by green Catholics as a figurehead for sacred environmentalism, that day was the first Friday; that is, the most sacred day of the month for devotees of Pachamama!

Visitors to Peru can take part in traditional Pachamama ceremonies, in order to ‘release what is no longer working’, ‘change a negative situation’ ‘or to simply honour Mother Earth. We can only wonder for what intention the Vatican’s tree-planting ceremony was offered.

Priest burns Pachamama effigies in reparation for idol worship at Vatican

Fr. Valdemar stood next to an alter-boy who was holding an image of Our Lady of Guadalupe and explained what was about to take place, as captured by the Nov. 3 video. The priest was also flanked by an icon of St. Michael the Archangel.

“The most blessed Virgin [Mary] of Guadalupe, as we know, is a young woman who is pregnant. She has Jesus in her womb whom is to give birth to the new continent (the new world). She says that she comes to grant her love to all the inhabitants of this entire continent (not just Mexico). She is pregnant and carries Jesus who will bring us the Gospel and drive away the darkness of idolatry and the devil,” he said.

Fr. Hugo then picked up one of the Pachamama effigies and, holding it next to the image of Our Lady, explained the difference between the two.

“A friend exorcist says that this idol (Pachamama) is actually the figure of the antichrist. It is a blasphemy and parody of Mary. Pachamama is pregnant but carries the antichrist to give birth to him in the Masonic church, to destroy the sacraments, which is to return to idolatry and superstition. So, this antichrist who is to give birth to a church with an ‘Amazonian face’ is an abomination, it is a contradiction to Church doctrine, which is the dynamic into which these idolaters want to enter into now,” he said.

“So, in sign of repugnance to the offenses that they made to the most Blessed Virgin Mary in Rome, in her church of Transpontina, we, as a protest and as a sign of reparation, burn this satanic idol of the Pachamama,” he added. The priest then dropped the Pachamama into the fire where it was consumed by the flames. Two more effigies were later burned.
Another article draws parallels to this exhibition of Moloch to past and current child trafficking/ritual abuse along with a video clip of a former child sex slavery victim:
Anneke Lucas is an author, speaker, advocate for child sex trafficking victims, founder of the non-profit organization Liberation Prison Yoga, and creator of the Unconditional Model.

Her work is based off her 30-year journey to restore her mental and physical wellbeing after surviving some of the worst atrocities known to humankind before the age of 12. Sold as a young child into a murderous pedophile network by her family, she was rescued after nearly six years of abuse and torture.

We recently conducted an interview with her. Below is a clip from the four part series, as it was a very long and detailed interview. You can access the full interview and start your free trial HERE on CETV, a platform we created to help combat internet censorship and allow us to continue to do our work and get the word out about various issues and topics.

She was raped 1,700 hours before reaching the age of 12 during horrifying abuse. Children were scared into silence and members of the network killed those who threatened to go to the police. At the age of 11, it was decided she was ‘of no use anymore’ and was to be killed.

This kind of thing is worldwide. In the interview above, Anneke’s story comes from Belgium. In 2004 a Belgium paedophile and child killer Marc Dutroux was sentenced to life in prison for the abduction and rape of six girls – aged between eight and 19 – in 1995 and 1996, and the deaths of two of them, who he buried alive.

Read full story here:
It's hard to know what to make of all of this. Are we supposed to believe these different maneuvers are just ordinary, innocent displays - no ulterior motives? Or do the perps feel things are to the point they can just be brazen about what they expose? Is exposing these actions via the internet the only useful way to pushback against this relentless drive to venerate evil?

More regarding the previous post:
Abp Vigano: Pope is subjecting Church to ‘powerful forces’ that want world government
[Excerpt]
The strategy of the current pontiff is camouflaged by deceit and lies, it is concealed by silence; when he is discovered in these, his deviant intentions, what great confusion they cause among the faithful, while they are astutely praised by the enemies of the Church.

The Synod on the Amazon is also part of a much larger and hidden design. It is nothing but an element, albeit a disruptive one, of a vast project, developed under the aegis of the United Nations and supported by the great financial and Masonic powers. How can we explain that the Pachamama idol is already present, through a UN initiative, in texts designed for the ideological indoctrination of children?

Everything stands and fits together: a false science founded on an alleged catastrophic warming of the earth which is chiefly caused by man; an integral ecology which places at the center of creation not man created in the image and likeness of God, and called to share divine life in a blessed eternity with his Creator, but the Mother Earth “divinity,” i.e. the Pachamama, from which man is drawn and to which he must return. From this standpoint, therefore, even idolatry is willed by God, and Pope Francis celebrates it before the world, profaning the most sacred place in Christian Rome — the basilica built on the tomb of the Apostle Peter.
[...]
Idolatry, or its simulation, represents the most serious attack perpetrated against the Divine Majesty. The martyrs shed their blood and paid for their resistance of idolatry with the supreme gift of their lives. Those same martyrs who have drenched and consecrated the earth of ancient pagan Rome, have seen their glorious memory profaned by the celebrations of the Pachamama.
[...]
St. Paul, for his part, warns the first Christians of Corinth: “What do I imply then … that an idol is anything? No, I imply that what pagans sacrifice they offer to demons and not to God. I do not want you to be partners with demons. You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons. You cannot partake of the table of the Lord and the table of demons. Shall we provoke the Lord to jealousy? Are we stronger than he?” (1 Cor 10:19-22).

The Catholic Church, instead of being vigilant and denouncing the threats which menace her and darken the horizon of the entire human family, is lending itself to serve as a sounding board for a utopian and anti-Christic ideology, in a frightening subjection to the powerful forces that dominate the world scene and are actively promoting vast processes aimed at the establishment of a World Government.

Faced with such a scenario, in which the very survival of the Catholic Church is seriously threatened; in the face of so many reprehensible actions and statements by the Supreme Pontiff, one hundred scholars have drafted a Declaration asking “respectfully for Pope Francis to publicly and without ambiguity to repent and to repair these outrages.” I felt it was my duty to unite my own voice to theirs. In similar fashion, all bishops and cardinals of the Catholic Church should feel obliged to “address a fraternal correction to Pope Francis for these scandals.”

Bishop Athanasius Schneider: Pachamama was worshiped at Vatican and it wasn’t harmless
PETITION: Call on Vatican to keep out all "pagan" symbols from St. Peter's and Vatican Property! Sign the petition here.
[...]
What this statement has concealed is the fact that during this prayer ceremony, religious rites from the pagan religions of the Native Americans took place. There were gestures and words that expressed a religious worship of mythological figures of the aboriginal religion, above all, acts of prostration were performed in front of two naked pregnant female figures, which should represent fertility. There was also a religious dance performed around these figures, in which a woman dressed as a shaman used rattles that symbolized pagan fertility gods. The use of the "maracas" or rattles by the shaman means in the indigenous cults of Amazonia the voice of the spirits and they are used to claim the help of the power of the animals and the spirits. The "Maracas" are one of the most powerful magic instruments for these peoples. The head of the "Maraca" is a pumpkin, with the head of the rattle with the shaft represents the fertilization union of the male world (shaft) with the female world (head). Exactly such "maracas" were used at the "Prayer Ceremony" on October 4th.

Pachamama_in_Saint_Peters_basilica_for_amazon_synod_645_406_75.jpg

A boat carrying a wooden statue of a naked woman with child ('Pachamama') is carried by indigenous people in St. Peter's Basilica during the opening ceremony for the Amazon Synod, Rome, Oct. 7, 2019.Vatican News / video screen grab

The statues depicting naked pregnant women were then placed briefly in the Basilica of St. Peter in front of the Petrine tomb, again in the presence of the Pope, and then during the entire time of the Amazon Synod in the church of Santa Maria Traspontina on the Via della Conciliazione and were in regular prayer ceremonies worshiped in a church with a tabernacle and the Eucharistic presence of Christ. Furthermore, the statue of the naked pregnant woman was even carried on October 19 in a Way of the Cross organized by participants of the Synod.
[...]
To declare all these acts of worship of the Pachamama statues, which always took place during a prayer ceremony and in churches, as non-cultic and not religious, but merely as an expression of culture and folklore and thus declare them as something harmless and trivial, denies the evidence and flees from reality.

n the face of the grave fact of such dubious acts of religious worship, which are obviously at least close to superstition and idolatry, some cardinals, bishops, priests, and many lay people have publicly protested, and some of them have even called Pope Francis to repent and make amends. Unfortunately, these brave voices are criticized even by righteous Catholics, often on the grounds that it personally attacks Pope Francis. Such a reasoning is very reminiscent of the story of the Emperor's new clothes. Others regard the worship of Pachamama statues as harmless and compare this issue to the dispute over the so-called Chinese rites (called the "accommodation dispute") in the 17th and 18th centuries. Those who make such affirmations, lack both factual knowledge of what the Pachamama means to indigenous peoples and the worldwide propaganda of the new "Gaia or Mother Earth religion" today, as well as a more detailed knowledge of the historical problem of Chinese rites and their solution in the 20th century.

Anyone who has dealt with the global environmental movement has undoubtedly heard the term Gaia. Gaia is a revival of paganism that rejects Christianity, views Christianity as its greatest enemy, and sees the Christian faith as the only obstacle to a global religion that focuses on the worship of Gaia and the unification of all forms of life concentrated around the goddess “Mother Earth“ or the “Pachamama”. A sophisticated mix of science, paganism, Eastern mysticism and feminism has made this pagan cult a growing threat to the Christian church. The worship of "Mother Earth", or "Gaia" or "Pachamama" is the focus of today's global environmental policy.
[...]
Bishop José Luis Azcona, emeritus bishop of the Amazonian Prelature Marajó, convincingly referred to the absurdity and untenability of the belittling of the Vatican's Pachamama worship. He is a connoisseur of the religions and customs of the Amazon Indians, lived among them for more than 30 years and evangelized them. In an open letter of November 1, 2019, Bishop José Luis Azcona pointed out that it was especially the "little ones" in the Church, and then also converts among the Amazonian Indians who live intensely the Catholic faith, who were scandalized by the Pachamama worship in the Vatican. They were confused and deeply hurt in their Catholic sense of faith. The following statement by Bishop José Luis Azcona causes dismay: "But this gesture [of Pachamama worship] was a scandal (and not pharisaic) to millions of Catholics throughout the world. Especially the poor, the ‘little ones’, the ignorant, the ‘weak,’ who apparently possess the ‘sensus fidei’ (the sense of faith) and are defended by Pope Francis justly and permanently, were severely struck in their unarmed conscience, completely defenseless against such religious violence. At least the poor, the simple, the ‘weak’, the unprotected of Amazonia are the most affected deep in their heart by this idolatrous stroke, which is an attack against the Christian faith, against the ecclesiastical conviction that the only queen of Amazonia is Our Lady of Nazareth, the Mother of God the Creator and the Redeemer. No other mother, no Pachamama of the Andes or from anywhere else and no Yemanja [mother goddess of Afro-Brazilian cults]!".

Bishop José Luis Azcona also referred to the devastating impact that the public acts of Pachamama worship in the Vatican had on faithful Protestants: "For the Protestant and Pentecostal brothers, this scandal had a devastating effect. Horrified, they have witnessed scenes of true idolatry, and between amazement and astonishment they feel more and more confirmed in their erroneous view that the Catholic is a worshiper of idols, not of saints, of Joseph, Mary, but of true demons. In this way, the ecumenical-interreligious dialogue has been shaken with humanly irreparable consequences and grave ecumenical complications for those who want to understand the mystery of the Church as the "Universal Sacrament of Salvation" (Lumen Gentium). "

Bishop José Luis Azcona aptly stated that the idea and symbolism of Mother Earth, the "Gaia" and also the "Pachamama", which is widespread today, can not be detached mentally and religiously from the phenomenon of the many historical pagan mother deities: "Let us remember the countless Mother Earth deities who preceded and accompanied the Pachamama as goddesses of fertility in all biblical cultures and religions. In the Old Testament, Astarte (Asherà) is the goddess of fertility, of sensual love in her nude portrayal. In the New Testament, Acts 19: 23-40; 20, 1, it is the Artemis of Ephesus, "the Great," the goddess of fertility; she is depicted with half of her body full of breasts. She sums up what is meant by the statue of Mother Earth "Pachamama". It is impossible to place the image of Our Lady of Nazareth, the Mother of God and the Church, and the statue of Pachamama, the goddess of fertility, upon the same altar or the same church. "

The comparison of Pachamama worship in the Vatican with the historical dispute of Chinese rites is factually untenable. The Chinese rituals involved acts of worshiping the image of Confucius, a historical person who was revered as a great national hero and thinker of the Chinese culture. Furthermore, it was about the worship of the deceased ancestors. In both cases before the portraits of these historical persons acts of veneration such as bowing or lighting candles were performed. Because these rites in the 17th and 18th centuries were still associated with superstitious beliefs of Confucianism as a religion, the Church has rigorously forbidden such rites to avoid any appearance of superstition and idolatry. In the twentieth century, the acts of veneration of Confucius were purely civil in nature and took place in non-sacral and non-religious places. Furthermore, the effigies of the ancestors were worshiped by the Catholics without the usual inscription "seat of the soul" as it was usual among the Chinese pagans. Thus, after any appearance of of superstition and idolatry ceased, the Holy See allowed the Chinese rites in 1939 by an Instruction of the Propaganda Fide Congregation, however, under the following conditions: one is allowed to make only a head bowing before a Confucius' picture displayed in the civil places, and if it is to be feared a scandal, the right intention of the Catholics must be publicly explained. Further, the Instruction says that Catholics may only make honorific attestations that are purely civil in nature, and if necessary, explain their intent to correct a misinterpretation of these acts. The same applies to the act of veneration of the portraits of the ancestors. Further, the Catholic Church has permitted the use of only the unequivocal divine name, "Lord of Heaven," and forbade other ambiguous Chinese divine names, such as "Heaven" or "Supreme Deity" or "Supreme Emperor", and this prohibition was not repealed by the 1939 Instruction.

The essential difference between the rites of Pachamama worship and the so-called Chinese rites is the fact that the Pachamama is a construct of pagan mythologies, i. e. it is worshiped as either a pure myth or an inanimate and impersonal conglomeration of matter, such as the earth.

Volunteer_with_statue_645_406_75.JPG

Pachamama on display in Santa Maria in Traspontina Carmelite Church just down from the Vatican, Rome.Diane Montagna of LifeSiteNews
[...]
The Pachamama is a theological deceit for Christians. As we have seen, it is a pagan Inka-deity. The images that reproduce it from a theological point of view are simply idols.[...]

The Pachamama worship is a deception in terms of understanding tolerance.
The sensitivity of the faithful seems rightly hurt when they experience the bleak spectacle of idols worshiped in Catholic churches. It is a deeply unpleasant fact that requires a strict condemnation. This is not a lack of respect or tolerance for people who profess a different religion. We respect everyone's religious beliefs, but this is about imposing tolerance for idolatry in Catholic churches and places desecrated by the presence of idols. That is not acceptable. To tolerate all this means to be accomplices of the desecration. For this reason, the gesture of "idoloclasmus" (destruction of idols), courageously carried out in the Roman church of Santa Maria in Transpontina, is the expression of the noblest faith. It is not the subject of slander but deserves praise.
[...]
[Pope Benedict XVI; born Joseph Aloisius Ratzinger - a highly regarded university theologian by the late 1950s and was appointed a full professor in 1958.]
The story of Pachamama is an accurate x-ray of the state of the Church at this dramatic moment in history, reminiscent of the truly prophetic words of Professor Joseph Ratzinger in his essay "The New Pagans and the Church," first published in the magazine "Hochland" (October/1958). The following shocking words of Joseph Ratzinger can certainly be read as a kind of topical commentary on the acts of Pachamama worship that took place in the Vatican and were even justified by Pope Francis: "Paganism today sits in the church itself, and that is what characterizes the Church of our day, as well as the new Paganism, that it is a paganism in the Church and a Church in whose heart paganism lives."
[...]
In view of the undeniable fact of the objective gravity of the acts of Pachamama worship in the Vatican, with its clear pseudo-religious entanglements and its sentimentalization for the propaganda of the globalist world religion of "Mother Earth", can one still speak of harmlessness or take refuge to the alibi of the "Chinese rites"? That would mean defending the indefensible.

At the time of the great ecclesial doctrinal and pastoral confusion during the Arian crisis in the 4th century, St. Hilary of Poitiers, the Athanasius of the West, had the conviction that such a state must not be accepted with silence or belittling of the situation. These words, quoted in the following, are of the utmost timely and quite applicable to the Vatican's scandal of the Pachamama worship: "From now on, silence would no longer be called restraint but inertia" (Contra Const. 1).

US priest: Pope Francis must lead Church in formal repentance for Pachamama idolatry

WASHINGTON, D.C., November 22, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) – Popular blogger priest Monsignor Charles Pope has called on the Holy Father to “lead the Church in a formal act of reparation and repentance” for the idolatrous worship of the pagan goddess “Pachamama” in Rome.

Speaking with LifeSiteNews on Saturday after a Solemn High Pontifical Latin Mass at which he assisted, Msgr. Pope called the October 4 ceremony in the Vatican gardens, during which participants – including at least one Franciscan religious – prostrated themselves before the unclothed, red-wombed wooden statues “just heartbreaking.” As the ritual took place, Pope Francis looked on.

“I couldn’t believe what I was seeing,” said Msgr. Pope, pastor of Holy Comforter-St. Cyprian parish in the nation’s capital.

Although much is being said about the idolatry aspects and Mother Earth connection of Pachamama, the child sacrificing aspect is not being generally recognized at all.

Seeing the images associated with the Pachamama brohaha for some reason brings the original Denver Airport murals to mind. Wonder if there's any connection?

Although much is being said about the idolatry aspects and Mother Earth connection of Pachamama, the child sacrificing aspect is not being generally recognized at all.

Seeing the images associated with the Pachamama brohaha for some reason brings the original Denver Airport murals to mind. Wonder if there's any connection?

@JEEP ,

I think many Catholics are against this whole agenda but that is just my guess. I have Catholic friends and family who I am sure are truly aghast at all these developments.

These posts could also fit well in the Pizzagate thread I think.

I see what you are saying about the Denver airport murals being almost a prediction of the events.

Connection is an interesting point (although there is no point either).

Session 17 June 1995:
Q: (L) Are we connected in some way with the Wave, individually and as a group?

A: Well, of course. Everything is connected to the wave.

These posts could also fit well in the Pizzagate thread I think.
Yes, I struggled with what thread to post in > Pizzagate/Religion/What's on your mind/Our Orwellian World/Suggest an article > then decided the destruction of Christianity discussed in this thread was the most relevant.

I'm actually composing a post for Pizzagate - another shocker! Stay tuned, nightowl! So much for that circadian clock, eh? Or are blue light blockers the key?

A: How do you propose that they could make it possible to destroy Christianity?

Q: (L) Well, exactly what they're doing. Set up an opposition and then defend the opponent as a downtrodden minority.

(Joe) The point is that... I mean, you have in your head that there's going to be some kind of clash of civilizations, but that doesn't seem to be the point. If you look at social media today, they've gotten to the point where Christians are denounced as basically atavistic racist backward nutjobs. When they...

(Artemis) I think they want to speak...

A: It was the plan all along. Beware! It is coming to fruition and only those who stay awake and aware can navigate. The STS forces are determined to quash awareness and the possibility of seeding a new reality.

Q: (L) So you're saying that - and I guess you've said it before - that the importance of tuning the antennae of a group of people, the importance of staying awake and aware, is because you then become a receiver for creative energies?

A: Yes yes yes!!!
This is a post about a few steps allegedly taken in the 20th century to hinder the growth of consciousness and assist the efforts to Christianity.
In a thread under a Tweet I found some pictures of an English translation of the Toronto Protocols from the International Free Press Agency "Intelligence Report" by Serge Monast (1995). The quality was poor, and something was missing.
About the author the Wiki has: The Serge Monast - Wikipedia has:
Serge Monast
(1945 – December 5, 1996) was a Québécois investigative journalist, poet, essayist and conspiracy theorist. He is known to English-speaking readers mainly for Project Blue Beam (NASA) and associated conspiracy tropes.[1] His works on Masonic conspiracy theories and the New World Order also remain popular with French-speaking conspiracy theorists and enthusiasts.
[...]
In 1995, he published his most detailed work, Les Protocoles de Toronto (6.6.6), modelled upon The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, wherein he said a Masonic group called "6.6.6" had, for twenty years, been gathering the world's powerful to establish the New World Order and control the minds of individuals.

By 1995 and 1996, Monast said he was being hunted by the police and authorities for involvement in "networks of prohibited information." He had homeschooled his two children, who were then taken away and made wards of the state in September 1996 so that they would receive a public education. He died of a heart attack in his home in December 1996, at age 51, the day after being arrested and spending a night in jail.[5] His followers claim his death was suspicious, suggesting he was assassinated by "psychotronic weapons"[2] to keep from continuing his investigations,[6] and that Jerry Fletcher, the Mel Gibson character in the 1997 film Conspiracy Theory, was modelled on him.[2]
Considering that the source is vague and that one can not be sure the writing really represent the content of words spoken in 1967 and 1985, one could read it as a science fiction, a political fiction, a parody, as a false flag literature published to blame Free Masons or as a disinfo piece as much is also left out including the hyperdimensional aspect of the world and more.

If I had read this even when it came out, I think I would have said, it was a bit fantastic, but since then so much more has happened with the internet, virtual reality, surveillance technology and immigration, minority rights and regional conflicts. What I paid most attention to was the eduction of children and the disruption of the family as a stable unit. Taken together it is very insidious.

Having read the Tweet version, I looked for a more complete version and found. both the supposedly original French as well as an English, both attached. The English translation is also found below with highlights. I changed a few spelling mistakes where I was not in doubt what the word should have been.
The Toronto Protocols
From the International Free Press Agency "Intelligence Report" by Serge Monast (1995)
End of June 1967: in Montreal there is Expo 67; in Ottawa, there are the final preparations for the "Centenary of the Confederation"; in the U.S it is the challenge of the Vietnam War and, through the country, the "Flower Power". We are close to the events of May 1968 in France, the explosion of nationalism in Quebec, the Woodstock Festival in the U.S... But at the same time, the end of June 1967 marks the final preparations for the development of the Plan of the "Fall of Nations" by the highest levels of Anglo-Saxon Freemasonry in Toronto (Canada). This secret meeting, highly "Confidential", is organized by the "6.6.6." (so they call themselves), i.e. those who run the 6 largest banks in the world, the 6 largest energy consortia on the planet (including the oil part), and the 6 largest consortia of agri-food (which includes the control of the main Food Roads of the World).

These 6.6.6., being the most senior international financiers, will define, within their meeting, a "Common Strategy" for absolute control over "World Trade"; on the possession of the Energy Weapon (the open gateway of the twenty-first century); and the international control of the food (which also includes, for them, the pharmaceutical companies which include, in turn, the global market for "Vitamins" and "vaccines").
Their "plan" boils down to three major themes: The Economic, the Political, and the Social Policy for the 70's and 80's. If successful, it must inevitably lead to the capture of "Global Power" by implementing the "New World Order", the same which U.S President George Bush will do much to promote in the early 90s.

The Title of the Document of the 6.6.6: "PANEM and circuses" (From Bread and Circus Games) [i.e. an old Roman phrase to describe how the Emperors used to entertain and feed the masses so that they would be distracted from taking an interest in politics].
Globalist Project Goal: The "Vital Genocide for the benefit of the hidden Profit". Project Financing means: Among other things, use of Humanitarian Aid, International Food Aid to fund the "Multinationals" of the 6.6.6.
THE DOCUMENT : Bread and Circus 1967
[all the historic periods having led to the decline of civilizations were quite marked, without exception, by "the Spirit of the Wandering people". Today, we have to make so that this "Spirit" is translated by a "World Society of the Leisure" under all its forms. This "Leisure" has to consist of the [Sex], of the [Drugs], of the [Sport], of the [Travel/Exoctism], and [Leisure activities] in general, but accessible to all the sectors of society. The Man has to manage to believe that it is "Modern", and that his modernity consists of his capacity, and his possibility of being able to enjoy much, and now all which surrounds him.

To achieve this objective it is imperative to be able to infiltrate the Medias (radio, television, newspapers), settings of "Fashion" and "Culture" (circles of New Music) by which we will influence, for sure all the layers of Western Societies. Thus taking under the control of the "Senses" the youth (tomorrow's adults), we will have consequently the way clear for infiltrating and transform in depth without being disturbed, the Politics, and the Legal System and the Education and thus allowing us to radically change the course, the future direction of Societies covered by our "Plan".

The populations, we know it, do not have any historical memory. They tirelessly repeat mistakes of the past without realizing that these mistakes had driven their forefathers before them, to the same forfeitures as they will live for the worse before the end of this century. See, for example, that their grandfathers had lived at the beginning of this century thanks to the relentless work of our predecessors.

After having experienced, without limitation, the liberation of the morals, the abolition of the morality (in other words, the wandering of the spirit), they experienced the "Economic Crisis" and then the "War". Today, their grandchildren and their children will go straight to an outcome similar, even worse because this time, he will finally allow us to establish our "New World Order" but none of them are able to realize this, they will all be too preoccupied to excessively satisfy their most primary sensual needs.

A "standard" generally more important, and that has already proven itself at the beginning of this century in the construction and implementation of the [Communist system] by the late-lamented Senior Officers of our lodges is the profitability of "the Exception". In principle, we know the Exception proves the General rule that is contrary to it. But in our vocabulary, it is the Exception that should be imposed to all. We need to make sure to make "Exceptions" in different spheres of the Society, as being new "Rules" applicable to all conditions, a primary objective of all the future social protests carried out by the Nations Youth.

Thus exception will become the fuse by which all the historical society will collapse on itself in shortness of breath and an unprecedented confusion.

The foundations of the "Western Society"in their essence, originate in a straight line from the Judeo-Christian heritage. It is precisely this same heritage which made of "Family", the "Node", the "Cornerstone" of all existing social structure. Our predecessors who had financed the revolutionary writers of the late nineteenth century and early twentieth century had understood the importance to divide, then to shatter the "vital Nucleus" if they wanted to, in Russia, to succeed in setting up the new "Communist System" at that time.

And that is precisely what they did by making meticulously produced by nonconformist philosophers and writers at the time: "A Manifesto to the glory of the God-State", which shall have the absolute priority on the individual, on the "Family".

To end with certainty in the construction of a World Government, [ A New Community World Order] where all the individuals, without exception, will be subjected to the "World State" of the "New Order", we have to, first of all, remove the "Family" (what will entail, at the same moment, the disappearance of the ancestral religious teachings), and in the second place, level all the individuals by removing "Social classes", in particular, "Middle classes". But we have to proceed in such a way that all these changes appear as arising from the popular will; that they have the appearance of the "Democracy".

In using isolated cases, but amplifying them to the extreme with the help of student protests infiltrated by us, journalists favorable to our cause and politicians purchased, we will be able to put in place new organizations having all the appearances of the "Modernity" as an "Office of Child Protection" protected by a "Charter of Rights and Freedoms".

For the success of our "World Plan: [ The Red Plan]", it is necessary us to make implant in all the Western Societies of the 70's, "Offices for the Protection of Children" among which the officials (of young intellectuals without experience, freshly out of Universities where are highlighted our internationalist principles), will comply literally, without proper judgment, the "Charter of the Rights of the Child". Who will dare to oppose this without being identified at the same time with the barbarians of the Middle Ages?

This "Charter" painstakingly developed in our "Lodges", we will finally eliminate any parental authority in the family by shattering people fiercely opposed to one another for the protection of their personal interests. It will encourage children to denounce parents very authoritarian because too traditional, too religious. It will contribute thus to subjecting parents to a "Collective Psychosis of Fear", which inevitably will cause, in a general way in society, a relaxation of parental authority. Thus we shall have succeeded in the first instance, to produce a society similar to that of Russia of the 50's where the children denounced their parents to the State, and this without anyone noticing.

Thereby transferring to the State the "Parental Role", it will be much easier thereafter, of us to monopolize, one by one, all the responsibilities that had been, until to date, the exclusive responsibility of the parents. This is how we can make be considered by all as an abuse against children, the traditional religious education of the Judeo-Christian origin.

In the same time, but at another level, we shall make register in the highest Laws of the Nations, than all the Religions, the Worship and the religious Practices of any kind, including the "Witchcraft and the Magic" must all be respected in the same way as the others.

This will then be of a disconcerting ease than to transfer this role of the state in relation to the child to the highest international bodies such as the United Nations.

Understand this well: "Our goal is not to protect children, or anyone from another, but to cause the collapse and subsequent fall of Nations which are a major obstacle to the implementation of our "New World Order". That is why the "Office of Child Protection" must be invested with absolute legal authority. They must be able, as they see fit, but always under the pretext of protecting the child, to remove them from their original home environments and place them in family backgrounds or foreign government centres that have been established for our internationalist principles and religions. Therefore, it will complete the final breaking of the "Western Family Unit". For without the protection and monitoring of their original parents, these children will be permanently handicapped in their psychological and moral development, and consequently represent natural prey, easily adaptable to our global aspirations.

For guaranteed success of such an enterprise, it is essential that civil servants working in these "offices" in the service of the State, are young, without past experience imbued with theories which we know empty and ineffective, and especially should be obsessed with the missionary spirit of the great protectors of children at risk. Because for them all parents must represent as potential criminals, potential hazards to the welfare of the child here considered to be a "God".

An "Office of Child Protection" and "Bill of Rights of the Child" have no reason to be without children at risk. In addition, the exceptions and the historical examples used for their implementation eventually sooner or later up disappearing if they were not constantly fed with new cases occurring on an ongoing basis. In this sense, we must infiltrate the "Education System" of the Nations in order to make disappear under the cover of "Modernity" and "Evolution", the teaching of Religion, History and Good Manners while diluting at the same time, under an avalanche of new experiments in the milieu of the Education, that of the language and mathematics.

In this way, by removing from the younger generations, any basis and any moral boundary, all knowledge of the past (and therefore any national pride), so all respect for others, all the power and knowledge of the language of science (and thus reality), we will help build a youth largely disposed to all forms of crime. In this new universe fragmented by the fear of parents, and their abandonment of all responsibility regarding their children, we will have a clear path to form in our own way and according to our primary objectives, a youth where arrogance, contempt, humiliation of others will be considered as a new basis of "Affirmation of Self" and "Freedom".

But we know from past experience even, that a similar youth is already doomed to self-destruction because this is fundamentally "individualistic", so an "Anarchist" by definition. In this sense, it can not possibly represent a solid basis for the continuity of any society whatsoever, and even less a sure value for the care of its elderly.

In the same vein, it is also imperative to create a "Charter of Rights and Individual Freedom" and the "Office of Citizen Protection" by dangling to the masses, that these innovations are part of the "Modernity" of the "New Societies" of the twentieth century.

In the same manner and at the same time, but at another level, to pass new laws for the "Respect and Individual Freedom". As in the case of the "Family", but on the level of the "Society", these laws will come into conflict with the rights of the Community, thereby leading the societies mentioned, right to their self-destruction. Because here, the inversion is complete: "It is no longer society (the right of the majority) that must be protected against individuals that can threaten, but rather (the Right of the Individual) which needs to be protected against the potential threats of the majority". This is the goal that we set.

To complete the breakdown of the family, the education system, thus the society in general, it is essential to encourage the "Sexual Freedom" at all levels of the Western Society. It is necessary to reduce the individual, therefore the masses, to the obsession of satisfying their primal instincts by all possible means. We know that this step represents the culmination by which any society will eventually collapse on itself. Had it not been so in the Roman Empire at its height, and similar to all civilizations throughout history?

By men of Science and the laboratories funded by our Lodges, we have managed to develop a chemical process that will revolutionize all the Western Societies, and relegate to oblivion forever, moral principles and religious Judeo-Christians. This process, in pill form, will open the way wide to the "Sexual Freedom" without consequences, and push the "Women" of the Nations to want to break with what will then be perceived as the yoke of the past (the slavery of women subjected to men and the traditional Judeo-Christian family).

Formerly "Centre and pivot of the family unit", the modern woman, now as an independent individual, wants to break with its traditional role, break away from the family and lead her life according to their own personal aspirations. Nothing more natural, we know, but where we will intervene strongly, it will be to infiltrate all the new "Feminine Protest movements" by pushing their logic to its extreme limits of consequence. And these limits can be found already registered in the definitive breakdown of the traditional family and Judeo-Christian Society.

This "Sexual liberation" will be the ultimate means by which it will be possible to us to remove the "Popular Consciousness" any reference to the "Good and to the Evil".
The collapse of this religious and moral barrier will permit us to finish the process of the false "Liberation of Man's Past", but which in reality is a form of slavery that will be profitable to our "Globalists Plans".

This open door for the encouragement of "sexual freedom" to the "Divorce" to "abortion" on demand to the legal recognition of diverse forms of homosexuality will help us to radically change the historical basis of the "Legal Right" of the Societies. It be a major asset to push for all of the individuals in a general relaxation of the morals, to divide the individuals as compared against each other, according to their instincts and their own interests, to destroy the future of the youth by pushing the adverse experiences of early sexuality and and the Abortions, and to break morally the future generations by pushing them to alcoholism, different drugs (which our Senior International Lodge Officers will take charge of taking the control at the world level), and in the suicide (that it be considered by a youth disillusioned and abandoned to themself, as being the chivalrous end).

Let us deceive the youth of the Nations by showing him to their parents as being irresponsible, atheistic, immoral; searching, after all, only for the pleasure, for the escape and for the wild satisfaction of their instincts at the price of the lie, the hypocrisy and the treason. Let us make of the divorce and the abortion a new social custom accepted by all. Thus encouraging him to the criminality under all the forms, and to take refuge in different groups, out of reach of the family environment that it will perceive, inevitably, as being a threat for its own survival. The social fabric being so upset for ever, it will be possible to us from then on to act on Politics and the Economic of Nations to subject them in our thank you; to come there to accept of strength, our Plans of a New World Order.

Because, it is well necessary to acknowledge, the Nations, deprived that they will be then to be able to count on a strong youth, on a Society where the individuals, grouped around a common ideal, strengthened by indestructible moral ramparts, would have been able to provide its historical support, can only than abdicate to our global will.

Thus we can then inaugurate what was so much announced by our past creations: "The communist system which prophesied a world revolution set into motion by all the rejected of the earth" and "Nazism by which we had announced a New World Order for 1000 years".
That is our ultimate goal; the work rewarded for all the valorous dead in labor for its accomplishment for centuries. Saying it loud and clear: "All the Brothers of the Lodges passed, died in the anonymity for the realization of this ideal to us is now possible to touch with the fingertips".

It is well recognized by all that the Man, once after having assured their basic needs (food, clothing and shelter), is much more inclined to be less vigilant. Let us allow him to lull his conscience while orienting to our way his mind, creating in himself pure piece of favorable economic conditions. Therefore during this period of 70 years where our agents will infiltrate all over the different spheres of the Society to accept our new standards in Education, Legal Law, Social Policy and we will make sure to spread him around an economic climate of confidence.

Labour for all, the opening of Credit for all; Leisure for all will be our bogie for the illusory creation of a new social class: the "Middle Class". Because once our objectives reached, the "Class" in the middle, between the secular poor, and we the rich, we will definitely remove by cutting off all means of survival.

This way, we shall make Nation states, the new "Parents"of the individuals. Through this reliable climate where our "International Agents" will have done what's necessary to push aside any spectre of world war, we shall encourage the excessive "Centralization" for the State. In this way, the individuals can acquire the impression of a total freedom to explore while the legendary burden of personal liabilities will be transferred to the State.

Thus it will be possible to sharply increase the burden of the State by multiplying without any limit body of intellectual public servants. Insured for years in advance of material security, they will be consequently perfect for executors of "Governmental Authority", in other words, of our "Power".

Thus creating an impressive body of officials who in itself will form (a Government within the Government), irrespective of the political party that is in power. This anonymous machine can serve us one day means of leverages when the moment comes to accelerate the economic collapse of the Nation States, because these will not be able indefinitely sustain such mass salaries without having going into debt beyond their means.

On the other hand this same machine will give an image cold and uncaring of the government apparatus, and how this complex machine useless in many of its functions, will serve as a cover and protection against the populations. For who would dare to venture through the mazes of such a labyrinth in order to assert his personal grievances?

Always during this period of general intoxication, we shall also take advantage of it to buy or eliminate, according to the necessities of the moment, all the company directors, the persons in charge of the major Bodies of State, Centers of Scientific research among which the action and the efficiency would risk to give too much power to the Nation states. The State should not absolutely become an independent strength in itself which would risk to escape us, and to put in danger our ancestral "Plans".

We shall also watch to have an absolute control on all the supranational structures of the Nations. These international Bodies must be placed under our absolute jurisdiction.

In the same sense, and to guarantee the profitability of our influence with the populations, we shall have to control all the News media. Our Banks will thus see to finance only those who are favorable to us whereas they will oversee the closure of the more recalcitrant. It should go almost unnoticed in principle in the populations, whom they will be absorbed by their need to make more money, and to entertain themselves.

We shall have to take care with finalizing, from now on, the phase of deregionalisation of the rural regions begun at the beginning of the "Economic crisis" of 1929. Overcrowding the cities was our bedfellow of the "Industrial revolution". The rural owners, by their economic independence, their capacity to produce the basis of the food supply of the States, is a threat for us, and our future Plans. Piled up in cities, they will be more dependent on our industries to survive.

We cannot allow ourselves the existence of groups independent from our "Power". Thus let us eliminate the landowners by making of them obedient slaves of the Industries being under our control. As for others, let us allow them to get organized in Agricultural Cooperatives that our Agents will infiltrate to direct them better according to our future priorities.

Through the State, let us attempt to highlight well the compulsory "Respect" for the diversity of the "Cultures", of the "Peoples", of the "Religions", of the "Ethnic groups" which are all ways, for us, to convey the "Personal freedom" before the notion of "National Unity"; which will allow us to divide better the populations of Nation Sates, and so to weaken them in their authority, and in their capacity to maneuver. Pushed to these extreme limits but on the international plan, this concept, in the future, will urge the ethnic groups of the various Nations to group together to claim, individually, each their own part of "Power"; that will finish ruining Nations, and will make them burst in endless wars.

When Nation states will so be weakened by so much infighting, quite established on the recognition of the "rights of Minorities" in their Independence; that the nationalists divided into various cultural and religious factions will oppose blindly in fights without outcome; that the youth will have totally lost contact with its roots; then we can use the United Nations to begin to impose our New World Order. Moreover, at that point, the "Humanitarian, Social and Historical Ideals" of the Nation States will have long since burst under pressure from the internal divisions.]
End of Document 6.6.6. dated end June 1967.

Eighteen years later, or (6.6.6.) in the time, was held another La Réunion of importance for Canada. The Group 6.6.6. meets once again in Toronto, at the end of June, 1985, but this time to finalize the last stages that should result, and on the collapse of the Nation States, and on the taking of the International Power by the United Nations.

DOCUMENT: "RED DAWN" 1985
Globalist Project Goal: ESTABLISHMENT OF THE OCCULT WORLD Means of Financing Project: Control of IMF, GATT, Brussels Committee, NATO, UN and other International Organizations.
"The last eighteen years were very profitable for the progress of our world projects. I can say to you, Brothers, that we touch now almost the goal. The fall of the Nation States is not more than a question of time, relatively short, I have to admit to you confidently".

Due to our Infiltration Agents and our colossal financial resources, unprecedented progress has now been made in all areas of Science and Technology of which we control the largest corporations financially. Since secret meetings with M. de Rothchild within the 56 years, which were aimed at finalizing the development and implementation of the World "Computers", it is now possible to foresee the establishment of a kind of "International Highway" where all these machines are interconnected. Because, as you already know the direct control of individual populations of the planet at the very least would be be totally impossible without the use of computers, electronic and attaching them to each other in a vast "Global Network". These machines also have the advantage of replacing millions of people. In addition, they have neither conscience nor any moral, which is essential for the success of a project like ours. Above all, these machines do, without question, everything is dictated to them. They are perfect slaves which our predecessors have dreamed, but not that they were able to doubt that one day it would be possible to perform such a miracle. These machines without country, without color, without religion, without political affiliation, are the ultimate fulfillment of our tool and the New World Order. They are the "Cornerstone"!

The organization of these machines in a vast "World Network" the superior levers of which we shall control, will serve us to immobilize the populations. How?

As you know, the basic structure of our New World Order consists, in its essence, of a multitude of diverse "Networks" each covering all the spheres of the human activity on the whole of the planet. Until this day, all these "Networks" were interconnected by a common ideological base: that of the Man as being the "Center" and the "Ultimate Fulfillment" of the Universe.

So, thanks to all these "Networks" united by the link of the "New Religion of Man for Man", we were easily able to infiltrate all the human sectors in all the Western countries, and to modify the "Judeo - Christian" base. The result is that today, this Man, that it is a part of Politics, of the Economic, the Social, the Education, of the Scientific or of the Religious, already has, since our last La Réunion of the end of June, 67, abandoned his past inheritance to replacing it by our ideal of a World religion based only on the Man. Cut off than he is from now on from his historical roots, this Man does not wait any more, in the end, as he is proposed a new ideology. This, properly understood, is ours, that of the "Global Village Community", which will be the "Centre".

And that is precisely what we will give him, encouraging him to take part, "Body and Soul", in this "Global Electronic Network" where the borders of nation-states have been forever abolished, wiped out up to their deepest roots.

While this misled man will be absorbed by his blind enthusiasm to be a part of its new "World Community" by being a part of this vast "Network of Computers", for our account, we shall see, from the superior levers which will be hidden from him, to file, to identify , to record, and to make profitable according to our own objectives.

Because inside this "New Global Society", no individual having a potential of "Profitability" for us, cannot escape us. The constant contribution of the "Electronic Technology" will have to assure us all the means to file, identify, and control all the individuals of the populations of the West. For those who do not represent "Exploitable Profitability" by ourselves, we will ensure they are eliminated through all the local civil wars that we have taken care to break out here and there through: the work of our servants; and the "Fall of the Economy" of the Nation-States; and the "Oppositions and Claims" of various groups within those states.

Here is thus the detailed manner by which we shall proceed before 1998 to pave the road to the birth of our "World Government".
1 - To multiply tenfold the "Society of the Leisure activities" which we have been so profitable to date. By serving to us as the invention of "Video" that we financed, and games which are connected with it, end up corrupting the morality of the youth. Let us offer him the possibility of satisfying now all his instincts. A being possessed by his senses and a slave of these, we know it, has neither ideal, nor internal strength to defend whatever it is. He is a "Individualist" by nature, and represents a perfect candidate whom we can model easily according to our desires and our priorities. Moreover, remember yourselves with which ease our predecessors were able to direct all the German youth at the beginning of the century by means of the disenchantment of the latter!

2 - Encourage the "Student Contesting" for all the causes connected with the "Ecology". The compulsory protection of the latter will be a main advantage when we shall have urged Nation States to exchange their "Internal Debt" for the loss of 33 % of all their territories been left to the wild state.

3 - Filling in the interior vacuum of this youth by initiating him, from very young sound age, to the universe of Computers. Using that for the educational system. A slave in the service of another slave than we control.

4 - On another plan, establishing "International Free Trade" as being a priority absolved for the economic survival of Nation States. This new economic conception will help us to accelerate the decline of the "Nationalists" of all the Nations; to isolate them in diverse factions, and at the deliberate moment, to set them wildly some to the others in civil wars which will finish ruining these Nations.

5 - To assure us at all costs of the success of such an enterprise making sure that our Agents already infiltrated in the Ministries of Intergovernmental Affairs and Immigration of Nation States make indepth modifications to the Laws of these Ministries. These modifications will essentially aim at opening the doors of the western countries to a more and more massive immigration inside their borders (immigrations which we shall moreover have provoked by having taking care of touching off, here and there, new local conflicts). By well orchestrated press campaigns in the public opinion of Nation States targeted, we shall provoke among them a significant refugees' influx which will have the effect, to destabilize their internal economy, and to make increase the racial tensions inside their territory. We shall see to make so that groups of foreign extremists made part of these immigrants' influxes; That will facilitate the destabilization.

6 - This "Free Trade" which, in reality, is not because it is already controlled by us all at the top of the economic hierarchy, infiltrating it by the "Tri-Lateral Commission": [that of Asia, America and Europe]. It will bring us the discord inside Nation States by the increase of the unemployment connected with the restructurings of our Multinationals.

7 - Shifting slowly, but certainly, our multinationals acquired in new countries to the idea of "the Market economy", such as the Eastern European countries, in Russia and in China for example. We do not care much, at the moment, if their population represents or not a vast pool of new consumers. What interests us, is to have access, first of all, to a "Workforce-Slave" (cheap and non-union) which these countries and those of the Third World are offering us. Moreover, are not their governments set up by us? Do they not rely on foreign aid, and in the loans from our "International Monetary Fund" and our "World Bank"? These transfers offer several advantages for us. They contribute to maintain these new populations in the illusion of a "Economic Liberation", a "Political Freedom" while in reality, we shall dominate them by the appetite of the earnings and a debt which they can never settle. As for the Western populations, they shall be maintained in the dream of [Economic Well Being] because the products imported from these countries do not suffer any price increase. By contrast, without them being aware at first, more and more industries will be obliged to close their doors because of the transfers that we will have conducted outside of the Western countries. These closures will increase unemployment, and will bring major losses in revenue for the Nation States.

8 - So we shall set up a "Global Economy" at the world level which will escape totally the control of Nation States. This new economy will be over everything; no political or labor-union pressure can have power over it. It will dictate its own "Global Politics", and will force a political reorganization, but according to our priorities at the world level.

9- By this " Independent Economy " having only Laws as our Laws, we shall establish a "World Mass Culture". By the international control of the Television, Media, we shall establish a "New Culture", but levelled, uniform for all, without any future "Creation" avoiding us. The future artists will be in our image or will not survive. Finished therefore the times when "Independent Cultural Creations " put at any time in danger our globalist projects, like that was so often the case in past.

10- We will find it then possible to make use of the military forces of the Nation Syates (such as those of the United States) in humanitarian goals. In reality, these "Forces" will be used to submit our control to recalcitrant countries. Thus the Third World countries, and others like them will not be able to escape our desire to use their people as slave labor.

11 - To control the world market, we shall have to divert the productivity of its first goal (free the man from the hardness of the work). We shall direct it to turn it against the man by enslaving the latter in our economic system where he will have only the choice to become our slave, and even a future criminal.

12 - All these transfers abroad of our Multinationals, and the world reorganization of the economy will, among others, aim at making climb the unemployment in the western countries. This situation will be all the more practicable because at first, we shall have favoured the massive import of basic products inside the Nation States and, at the same moment, we shall have overloaded these States by the exaggerated employment of their population in the production of services which they cannot pay any more. These extreme conditions will multiply by millions the masses of welfare recipients of all kinds, of illiterates, of homeless persons.

13 - By the loss of millions of jobs in the primary sector, from covert evasions of foreign capital out of the Nation States, thus we will find it possible to set in danger of death the social harmony by the specter of civil war.

14 - These international manipulations of the governments and the populations of Nation States will supply us the pretext to use our I.M.F to urge the western governments to set up "Budgets of Austerity" under the lid of the imaginary reduction of their "National Debt"; of the hypothetical preservation of their "International Credit rating"; of the impossible conservation of the "Social Peace".

15 - By these "Emergency Budgetary Measures", we shall so break the financing of Nation States for all their "Mega-Projects" which represent a direct threat to our world control of the economy.

16 - Moreover all these austerity measures will allow us to break the national wills of modern structures in the domains of the Energy, the Agriculture, the Transport and the new Technologies.

17 - These same measures will offer us the ideal opportunity to establish our "Ideology of Economic Competition". This will be translated, with the Nation States, by the voluntary reduction of salaries, voluntary departures with [Presentation of Medals for Services rendered]; which will open to us doors to the establishment everywhere of our "Technology of Control". In this perspective, all these departures will be replaced by "Computers" in our service.

18 - These social transformations will help us to change in depth the "Police and Military" workforce of the Nation States. Under the pretext of the necessities of the moment, and without arousing of suspicions, we shall get rid once and for all, all the individuals having a "Judeo-Christian Consciousness". This "Restructuring of the Police and Military Bodies" will allow us to dismiss without contesting, the old staff, as well as all the elements not conveying our internationalist principles. These will be replaced by young recruits devoid of "Consciousness and Morality", and already quite entrained, and favorable to the mindless use of our "Technology of Electronic Networks".

19 - In the same time, and always under the pretext of "Budgetary Cuts", we shall ensure the transfer of the military bases of the Nation States towards the United Nations organization.

20 - In this perspective, we shall work on the reorganization of the "International Mandate of the United Nations". From "Peacekeeping Force" without decision-making power, we shall bring it to become a "Rapid Deployment Force" where will be merged, in a unified whole, the armed forces of the Nation states. This will eggectively permit us, without combat, the demilitarization of all these States in a way that none of them, in the future, are not sufficiently powerful (independents) to question our "World Power".

21 - To accelerate this process of transfer, we shall imply the current force of the United Nations in conflicts impossible to sort out. In this way, and by means of the Media which we control, we shall show to the populations the impotence and the uselessness of this "Force" in its current shape. The helping frustrations, and pushed to its climax at the appropriate moment, will push the populations of Nation States to beg the international authorities to form such a "Multinational Force" as soon as possible to protect at all costs the "Peace".

22 - The next appearance of this global willpower of a "Multinational Military Force" will keep pace with the establishment inside the Nation States, a "Multi-Jurisdictional Task force". This combination of the "Police and Military Staff", created straight from the pretext of the increase of the growing political and social instability inside these States collapsing under the burden of the economic problems, will allow us to control better the western populations. Here, the excessive use of the identification and the electronic recording information on the individuals will supply us a complete surveillance of all the intended populations.

23 - This interior and exterior police and military reorganization of Nation States will allow the convergence towards the obligation of the implementation of a "Judicial World Center". This "Center" will allow the various "Police Bodies of Nation States" to have quick access to "Data Banks" on all the potentially dangerous individuals for us on the planet. The image of a better judicial efficiency, and the more and more narrow links created and maintained with the "Military", will help us to emphasize the necessity of a "International Court" doubled by a "World Judicial System"; the one for the civil affairs and criminal individuals, and the other one for the Nations.

24 - During the growth accepted by all of these new necessities, it will be imperative for us to complete as soon as possible the world control of firearms inside the territories of Nation States. To do it, we shall accelerate the "ALPHA PLAN" implemented during the 60's by some of our predecessors. This "Plan" originally aimed at two objectives which remained the same even today: by the intervention of "Crazy Shooters", create a climate of insecurity in the populations to bring to a tighter control of firearms. Direct acts of violence so as to make it appear the responsibility of religious extremists, or persons affiliated to religious allegiances of "Traditional" tendency, or still, persons claiming to have privileged communications with God. Today, to accelerate the "Control of Firearms", we can use the "Fall of the Economic Conditions" of the Nation States which will entail with it, a complete Social destabilization; thus increase of the violence. I do not need to remind you, nor to demonstrate to you, Brothers, the foundations of this "Control" of firearms. Without this one, it would become almost impossible for us to put on their knees the populations of the targeted States. Remember yourselves with which success our predecessors were able to control Germany of 1930 with the new "Laws" applied in the time; laws moreover on which are based the current Laws of Nation States for the same control.

25 - The last "Stages" relate in the "OMEGA PHASE" experimented from the experiments made at the beginning of the 70's. They contain the application, at the world level, "Electro-Magnetic Weapons". The "Changes of Climate" entailing the destruction of the harvests; the bankruptcy in these conditions, farmlands; the denaturation, by artificial means of foodstuffs of regular consumption; the poisoning of the nature by an exaggerated and mindless exploitation, and the massive use of chemicals in the agriculture. All this, Brothers, will lead
to the ruin assured by the food industries of Nation States. The future of the "Control of the Populations" of these States passes necessarily by the absolute control, by us, of the food production at the world level, and by the takeover of the main "Food Roads" of the planet. To do it, it is necessary to use Electro-Magnetics, among others, to destabilize the climates of the most productive States on the agricultural plan. As for the poisoning of the nature, it will be accelerated all the more as the increase of the populations will push it without restriction there.

26 - The use of Electro-Magnetic cause "Earthquakes" in the most important industrial areas of the Nation States will contribute to accelerate the "Economic Fall" of the most threatening States for us; as well as to amplify the obligation of the implementation of our New World Order.

27 - Who can suspect us? Who can suspect used means? Those who will dare to raise themselves up against us by broadcasting of the information as for the existence and for the contents of our "Plot", will become suspicious in the eyes of the authorities of their Nation and their population. Thanks to the disinformation, to the lie, to the hypocrisy and to the individualism which we created within the peoples of Nation States, the Man became an Enemy for the Man. So these "Independent Individuals" who are of the most dangerous for us exactly because of their "Freedom", will be considered by their fellow men as being enemies and not liberators. The slavery of the children, the plunder of the wealth of the Third World, the unemployment, the propaganda for the liberation of the drug, the exhaustion of the youth of the Nations, the ideology of the "Respect for the Personal freedom" broadcasted within the Judeo-Christian Churches and inside the Nation States, obscurantism considered as a basis for the pride, the inter-ethnic conflicts, and our last realization: "Budgetary restrictions"; all this allows us finally to see the ancestral fulfillment of our "Dream": that of the institution of our "NEW WORLD ORDER"].
End of document end of June 1985 by Serge Monast: Serge Monast - Wikipedia
See also United Nations (UN) Concentration Camps Program In America

Attachments

• monast-serge-les-protocoles-de-toronto.pdf
    128.6 KB · Views: 7
  • the-toronto-protocols-serge-monast.pdf
    63.4 KB · Views: 6
This is a post about a few steps allegedly taken in the 20th century to hinder the growth of consciousness and assist the efforts to Christianity.

I am almost speechless. It makes my blood boil. Because it is happening, but what is worse is that one notices it, you feel it, you see it with a depth and resolution, and those who surround you even if they know some of this just dare to scratch the surface and nothing else.

And one here without being able to do much more than take care of your own back, trying not to fall for all this sordid thing designed and not be able to help others given the circumstances.

I just hope that the wave sweeps with all this as a whole cosmic tsunami.

This is a post about a few steps allegedly taken in the 20th century to hinder the growth of consciousness and assist the efforts to [destroy?] Christianity.

@thorbiorn ,

I thought maybe you left out "destroy" Christianity. As @aragorn said the confirmation of the date/dates it was written it would be a profound confirmation of the intended objectives of the men behind the curtain.

Considering that the source is vague and that one can not be sure the writing really represent the content of words spoken in 1967 and 1985, one could read it as a science fiction, a political fiction, a parody, as a false flag literature published to blame Free Masons or as a disinfo piece as much is also left out including the hyperdimensional aspect of the world and more.

It is kind of a continuation of similar books discussed in Who controls the BIS thread.

"Col." House was discussed quite a bit in The Controversy of Zion by Douglas Reed. Also what seems to be references to the Bank of International Settlements was discussed in The Red Symphony material, although it was called the World Bank there, which didn't exist back then. There's a forum thread on Red Symphony, it's supposed to be the interrogation of an agent caught by Stalin's regime - much about the Money Power and their manipulations are mentioned. Just mentioning all that if others are interested in looking into those sources.

And there are The Protocols of the Elders of Zion which of course Zionists label as conspiracy theory nonsense.

They all do have the same flavor I think. While you can see there seems to be manipulation in all the areas they boast to be controlling I think they may have a psychopathic Dunning-Kruger effect going on.

The battle is on-going and I think the main thing to consider is that it may come down to a battle of wills.

Session 14 July 1996:
Q: (L) You have said that the Holocaust was basically a 'practice run' for the ultimate space invasion. Is this invasion supposed to take place as an actual 'aliens invading the planet' scenario, or...

A: Too many thought patterns at once. Step by step, please.

Q: (L) Let's boil it down. Was Hitler's agenda a practice run for a future scenario?

A: Close. Was a "testing" of the will.

Q: (L) Whose will was being tested?

A: Yours.

Q: (L) Me specifically, or the planet?

A: Latter.

Keeping the above in mind we could also consider that at the top of the 3D STS pyramid is 4D STS and they are not going to have it all their way.

Session 22 October 1994:
Q: (L) Well, since there is so many of us here, why don't they just move in and take over?

A: That is their intention. That has been their intention for quite some time. They have been traveling back and forth through time as you know it, to set things up so that they can absorb a maximum amount of negative energy with the transference from third level to fourth level that this planet is going to experience, in the hopes that they can overtake you on the fourth level and thereby accomplish several things. 1: retaining their race as a viable species; 2: increasing their numbers; 3: increasing their power; 4: expanding their race throughout the realm of fourth density. To do all of this they have been interfering with events for what you would measure on your calendar as approximately 74 thousand years. And they have been doing so in a completely still state of space time traveling backward and forward at will during this work. Interestingly enough, though, all of this will fail.

Q: (L) How can you be so sure it will fail?

A: Because we see it. We are able to see all, not just what we want to see. Their failing is that they see only what they want to see. In other words, it's the highest manifestation possible of that which you would refer to as wishful thinking. And, wishful thinking represented on the fourth level of density becomes reality for that level. You know how you wishfully think? Well, it isn't quite reality for you because you are on the third level, but if you are on the fourth level and you were to perform the same function, it would indeed be your awareness of reality. Therefore they cannot see what we can see since we serve others as opposed to self, and since we are on sixth level, we can see all that is at all points as is, not as we would want it to be.

Is there any way to confirm that this was written in 1967? If it can be confirmed, then this is quite the ‘bombshell’!
That would be hard, or at least I don't know how one could do it. That is why I decided to write:
To write a little bit more about it, the writer, Serge Monast was according to the Wiki I quoted an investigative journalist, poet and essayist. What Serge Monast published, before he died of hearth attack at 51 just after having spent one night in prison, indicates he must have had sources of information, but who or what they were and how reliable and authentic they were, is difficult to verify. How much Monast quoted, and how much he edited or even channeled will be hard to tell, but if one wished to make an analysis I would choose the French version rather than the English translation. If one looks around there are other sources that can support at least a part of the claims made.

Perhaps the main thing with regard to authenticity is that we can be pretty sure it was published in 1995, and when we compare the intentions expressed with the policies and events in the world that surrounds us today, then many of the ideas in this document must have been written and planned by people in powerful positions well before 1995. We did not by a coincidence end up where we are.

Back
Top Bottom