Session 18 May 2019

Also recently I had the possibility of reassessing biological family ties, and the sadness stemming from the fact that some members are in a "different reality" was filled with much more acceptance than before. It felt like accepting and respecting their path without expectations, while being more convinced that mine is right for me regardless of what other people think or would expect.

Thanks for this sharing Chu.

About ancestors I have a question: does it have to be old ancestors? I mean a family member in the past past ? Or can it be a near family member? I thought about it this afternoon, who can be this ancestor that I can send thoughts and ask for help? And I found a cousin, that died in 2000 of cancer at the age of 43. She was a very, extremely good person, always helping people, always ready to help, very sweet and gentle. Can she be considered an ancestor?

I guess it took a long time for Germans to be manipulated into thinking that killing Jews (and other people) on an industrial scale was ok?

It didn't happen overnight. In fact it may have happened over a long period of time. The brain washing and propaganda. It's interesting that Hitler (according to the C's?) aligned himself with dark forces in order to achieve his goals. In the end it destroyed him, physically, emotionally and most likely from a soul perspective too, at what ever point that was.

This should be reason enough for people to avoid evil even when it's 'dressed up nicely' and pretending to be everything that's 'good'.
In fact I can imagine that not just Hitler aligned himself with that dark forces but the majority of Germans, entering in the play like a game but a satanic game, selling their soul and the price they paid was horrendous, if you look at the sufferance of the Germany during the war. So it is very important to know the past and to be aware of the dark forces that can take a leader and a group of people and a country and a continent and the earth!. Knowledge protects.

Chiming in to give my thanks to Laura and the crew for doing sharing this session. Thank you!

And also to add a data point.
A: We once pointed out that mass human behavior was a reflection of cosmic conditions. Now is the time when all must be extra vigilant. We also pointed out that STS forces are fully aware of prophetic patterns and will change and twist in order to discourage and put those to sleep who are slack in vigilance. Note the human environment and try to imagine what it represents above!!!

Q: (Joe) Well, what's the human environment doing?

(L) It's just going nuts!

(Joe) And what does that represent above?

(Pierre) Chaos.

(Andromeda) Nuts! BIG nuts!

(PoB) Cosmic nuts!

(L) Well, at the present time, it's like...

(Artemis) I think they want to say more.

A: It is like the story of the wise and foolish virgins which we have mentioned. Another parallel would be the story of Jesus in the garden of Gethsemane. Who will be found sleeping?

Q: (L) Well... So what is the important take home message here?

A: Consider the relationship between the previously discussed protein antennae and your reality. That determines who you are and what you see.

I checked my phone and saw that I had saved a picture of the 10 virgins waiting for the wedding. I was planning to use that picture and the story for a Facebook post about preparing for an imminent financial collapse. Saved the photo but didn't get around to making the post. I just remembered it now after reading this particular bit in the latest session.
(attached photo to this post)
(edit: forgot to mention that the photo was saved on May 10th Fri, PST) )

Attachments

• 615-What-Is-a-Wise-Virgin-ZB.jpg
    615-What-Is-a-Wise-Virgin-ZB.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
A: We once pointed out that mass human behavior was a reflection of cosmic conditions. Now is the time when all must be extra vigilant. We also pointed out that STS forces are fully aware of prophetic patterns and will change and twist in order to discourage and put those to sleep who are slack in vigilance. Note the human environment and try to imagine what it represents above!!!

From the US State Department
Link: Christina RuffiniVerified account
State Department and Foreign Affairs Reporter for @CBSNews.
When news breaks, I fix it. (Any angry tweeting at customer service is entirely my own.)

The “Game of Thrones” series finale ratings are here and they are — as you’d expect — staggering.

Across HBO, HBO Go, and HBO NOW, the conclusion of the megahit fantasy series drew 19.3 million viewers, overtaking the previous series high of 18.4 million viewers that was set just last week. In addition, 13.6 million people watched 9 p.m. telecast on HBO alone, breaking the record for the biggest single telecast in HBO history. The previous record holder was the Season 4 premiere of “The Sopranos” in 2002, which drew 13.4 million.

Game of Thrones” also once again lifted up the Bill Hader-led comedy “Barry,” whose Season 2 finale drew 2.7 million viewers across HBO’s platforms. That is up over 250% compared to the Season 1 finale, which drew 774,000 viewers when it aired last year.

© Copyright 2019 Variety Media, LLC, a subsidiary of Penske Business Media, LLC. Variety and the Flying V logos are trademarks of Variety Media, LLC. Powered by WordPress.com VIP

Last edited:
Close to three weeks ago, Ark went with PoB in her car to the store and bank. When he was getting ready to go, he couldn’t find his cap so he went to the closet and there it was on the shelf. On the way back from the store, he left the cap on the seat in PoB’s car. A little later, he decided to go for a bike ride and while getting his backpack ready, he took his cap out of it and put it on his head. He went for the bike ride, came back, put the cap on his desk. A bit later, PoB brought his cap to him from her car. And there they were, two FBS caps. Identical except that one was a bit cleaner than the other and the dirtier one had a little bloodstain on the inside band from when he hit his head on a beam some time ago.

angelburst29 said:
Is it possible to determine, an estimated time (figuratively speaking) from the time Ark went for the last bike ride and the day "both caps appeared" as some type of measurement - when the two timelines "merged"?

Probably not. We don't know how long the cap was on the shelf in the closet. But, it wasn't TOO long, not more than a week, for sure, because I would have noticed when putting clothes away I would think.

angelburst29 said:
Also, since the one cap looks fairly new - did that timeline "make a leap forward" to merge with this one ... or did our own timeline lose momentum (evolving slower) so the two could merge into one?

The "leap forward" was my guess.

"Close to three weeks ago" -

That estimate would take us back to the last week of April - beginning of May. Considering we're focused on "a merger of timeline's" within a relatively short time span, from our perspective, has anyone undertaken an exploratory of Planetary alignments or configurations that might have interacted with our Planet Earth (gravitational pull, magnetic storm, lack of Sun-spots, etc.) that might have added to "the quickening - or leap forward" in the merger of the two timelines?

My thoughts are in line with some of Nostradamus' quatrains, where he noted "astrological references" in certain events. According to some sources, he expressed, "the Sun, the Moon and Saturn as planets, which in some way - guide humanity through the eras."

(Quick reference - Analyse nostradamienne : An astrological structure in the Centuries )

2019 Ephemeris
2019 Ephemeris
Full-size ephemerides for 2019. For each month of 2019, the ephemeris shows the tropical longitude of the Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto and North Node of the Moon; sign ingresses (planets or bodies changing sign); planetary stations; lunar ingresses; Void Moon; lunar phases; and eclipses.

Astronomy Calendar of Celestial Events for Calendar Year 2019
Astronomy Calendar of Celestial Events 2019 - Sea and Sky
This astronomy calendar of celestial events contains dates for notable celestial events including moon phases, meteor showers, eclipses, oppositions, conjunctions, and other interesting events. Most of the astronomical events on this calendar can be seen with unaided eye, although some may require a good pair of binoculars for best viewing. Many of these events and dates used here were obtained from the U.S. Naval Observatory, The Old Farmer's Almanac., and the American Meteor Society. Events on the calendar are organized by date and each is identified with an astronomy icon as outlined below. All dates and times are given in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) must be converted to your local time. You can use the UTC clock below to figure out how many hours to add or subtract for your local time.

Wow! Thanks for the session! It was mind blowing. So many things I had in my mind recently got addressed. I know it sounds silly, but sometimes I have questions in my mind and in the next sesssion I often see them answered by the C's. It never ceases to amaze me. Thanks for sharing, Laura and others!!!! A lot of things to consider in this session...

I’m happy that the point about guiding the newly deceased was mentioned and I have a question regarding that. My grandfather died 3 years ago, and since more than a year ago I’ve been dreaming about him, these dreams aren’t frequent, but there're periods when these dreams are a lot. He always looks worried, very sick as he was before he died, he complains and tells me he fought a lot and was tired. In the second dream I had, which was like a year ago maybe, I told him to walk into the light that was formed in a wall, and when he tried, half of his body got stuck and he came back to me. The last dream I had was 2 week ago, and he was showing me his hands, he was very sick and skinny, like when he died, and the veins from his hands had bruises.

So I wonder, what can someone do in this situation? How can you help someone dead that is asking for help? And what can you do if the person doesn’t want to leave? Which I think is my grandfather’s case.

Q: (L) Well, alright... I've made a list. To protect oneself against hyperdimensional manipulations and harm, I'd say one of the primary things is to avoid dissociating.

A: Yes.

Q: (Artemis) And don't feed negative thought loops.

(L) Yeah, if you're dissociating, number one is you're in a fantasy, which is not paying attention to reality. Number two, you're having negative thoughts and getting into negative thought loops. That seems to me to be one of the most important. Am I right on that?

A: Indeed!

On the topic of dissociation..A couple days ago, on Saturday I noticed myself thinking 'what's the use' and wanting to watch a mind numbing tv show after getting into a minor argument with a family member. I realize now I was trying to help said family member with something they didn't ask my help with..lesson learned I hope.

Of course, before the argument, I was feeling pretty positive. I had just been listening to a sott radio show and thinking of ways I could help out more here on the forum and on sott. But the argument was enough to lose motivation and want to escape into tv land.

Interestingly, a thunderstorm rolled through town that day, not long after all of the above. Part of a tree fell over after being struck by lightning a couple miles away which closed off a main road:shock:. Start to wonder how a coming storm might play on moods because of the timing of it all.

anyway, thanks again for this session and following thread discussion!

I'd like to add that we shouldn't underestimate the power of ripple effects that result from our actions and even our very thoughts. For example, if you put some things into your own words here on the forum, or open up and share etc., you kind of add to the groove and make it more easy for others (including you in the future!) to do the same.

Also, as someone who lives "out there" and takes part in "normal life" in many ways, I think it's important to remember that it's not about where we are, but who we are and what we see, as the Cs said. Yes, it's easy to get sucked into the traps of what is considered "normal", but if you can nourish that higher place in you no matter the circumstances, you can avoid it. Also, normal life can take many forms, some more toxic than others - we often have a choice in what we engage in, with whom we engage, where we live, what we want to give to life every day etc. I think it's the little things that count most - like if you are in company of people who all bury their brains in their smartphones, don't. If people always go the easy way, don't follow. If people are gossiping, don't engage and so on. It's an uphill battle, but every little decision in the right direction strengthens our "antennae" and our connection to the group. Because it nourishes this place in our psyches that is "not normal", i.e. "in this world but not of it".

To a certain extent, I think that it’s good to create boundaries and remove ourselves from certain negative people but I also think that we shouldn’t discount those that aren’t exactly ‘all there’ either. It’s not just here that the power of ripple effects cascade, but also out beyond and into the ‘normal world’. In fact, even more necessary than previous years as everything descends into madness. Living in a ‘righteous’ way - and by that I mean being true to your values, being, living by example. Don’t just say stuff and not do it. Do it! People do notice that. And I think that has far reaching effects that can influence things in unpredictable but good ways.

That’s one of the things that I think makes people like Jordan Peterson and Putin stand out so much and people attracted to them. Although they don’t have the whole picture (nobody does), for all intents and purposes they live according to principles that can be considered virtuous and stick to them. In a time where such principled people are lacking I think it becomes even more of our responsibility to also live in such a manner and provide at some level an example of what real being and real life is like.

So those out there mingling with ‘normal life’ have a real opportunity to do that. Both in working on oneself but also providing the inspiration to others in your circle that aren’t part of forum. Every interaction with another can affect them in ways we have no idea about. Sure it can be lonely but one doesn’t have to agree on every point or be ‘super aware’ to provide connection and community with another person. It’s more like, being a beacon for those that have the possibility of wanting something better for themselves and showing them that it's possible. I'm not saying that we need to convince a group of rowdy teenagers that they're melting their brains away with EMF but sometimes, people need a bit of help because they don't know anything else but they want to. They are just as trapped and hopeless because they feel that's all there is and don't know what else to do.

Yes, there is the danger of getting 'lulled' back to sleep but it seems to me more and more each day that those that have made the choice to wake up are forced to see things much faster than before - there isn't much room for fence sitting these days and the price one pays for opening their eyes to seeing what's ahead is that you don't ever get to go back... osit

As for the session – wow!

One of the things I’ve been wondering about was my ancestors. This will forever remain a mystery as I’ve hit dead ends on both my parents’ sides. I have been thinking about my step-father’s side of the family. Although there’s no blood relation, there could be connection in some form or other with a good ancestor.

But then again, perhaps one doesn’t need to look that far back? @loreta asked this question and it got me thinking….. and my thinking is that no, we don’t need to look that far back. While the recently deceased aren’t technically considered ancestors, the values and virtues they demonstrated during their life are just as valuable, if not even more so since it’s likely you have been witness to them. Besides in 5d there is no time anyway. ;-) Joking aside, I know that both my great grandmother and aunt were virtuous people of outstanding character and that I can ask them for help anytime. So if you don't have any ancestors to call upon, I think that as long as it's someone that you really looked up to or valued (and wouldn't even have to be related) that is good too and perfectly reasonable substitute.

I’m happy that the point about guiding the newly deceased was mentioned and I have a question regarding that. My grandfather died 3 years ago, and since more than a year ago I’ve been dreaming about him, these dreams aren’t frequent, but there're periods when these dreams are a lot. He always looks worried, very sick as he was before he died, he complains and tells me he fought a lot and was tired. In the second dream I had, which was like a year ago maybe, I told him to walk into the light that was formed in a wall, and when he tried, half of his body got stuck and he came back to me. The last dream I had was 2 week ago, and he was showing me his hands, he was very sick and skinny, like when he died, and the veins from his hands had bruises.

So I wonder, what can someone do in this situation? How can you help someone dead that is asking for help? And what can you do if the person doesn’t want to leave? Which I think is my grandfather’s case.

BrendaH, I'm not sure I can advise you on this as it's something I've wondered about as well. I've thought about consulting a medium but have not followed through on it.

It's not my dreams that concern me but the few dreams my mother has had of my late brother. It's been a few years since she had the dreams (she tells me she doesn't remember her dreams anymore) but they lead me to wonder after all this time, whether he transitioned ok into the light. And If not, I wonder if there's anything I can still do to help. I feel out of my depth when writing about this so it feels a little odd to be writing about it so matter of factly but it is a concern and I hear you. Thanks for bringing this up as I've been reluctant to do so myself.

Back
Top Bottom