Session 16 April 2016

Thanks for another great session!

About Gurdjieff's accident, I always thought not only that something went wrong mechanically with the car, but that hyperdimensional manipulation made sure he crashes head on into the tree. He definitely felt something was going to happen before the trip from what I've read.

Thank you all for a great session ! ahh crystal...always been fascinated by them. Time to dig...

nicklebleu said:
suelarue said:
Thanks for this question. As a frequent migraine sufferer, I'd be interested to know what causes the defect in brain signaling, and if there is anything we can do to correct or prevent it.

Much to ponder - but if you get in the business of selling quartz, count me in!
:)

Ditto here :)

Thanks for sharing, I have one crystal that I wear in the pocket of a jacket. I choose it among others by closing my eyes and putting hand above every one, and I felt the strongest warmth from this one.

Thanks for sharing another great session! I'm also inclined to put grounded wire mesh under the mattress. I've been just exhausted lately, sleeping 10-11 hours straight on my days off....so if this will help, I'd be elated!

A few years ago, we also had work done on our vehicle, and the same happened with the left front wheel - they didn't tighten the lug nuts!! We were lucky, we heard a weird noise and went to a garage, to find only one bolt, hanging by a thread. I .can't imagine what would have happened if the wheel fell off while doing 70 mph on the express way!!

As for picking and charging crystals - if Laura, Andromeda & Galatea decide to offer this service - I'd purchase some!!! :wow:

Thanks all for the new session! I find it re-invigorating every time I read a new session. And always there's additional information acquired.

I had a few crystal necklaces/pendants from decades ago during my "new age" phase that I must dig out of storage and put back to work.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful information!

Thanks Laura, The Chateau Crew, and the C's for that precious information...

Count on me when you start the distribution of the Crystals... (in our case we are 03 peoples)

I hope my reources allow for that... :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

Thank you all for another interesting session.

Q: (Galatea) Why have we all been so exhausted lately? And not just us, but people all over the world?

A: Earth changes bring many changes to humans that are energetic.

Q: (Pierre) In the forum, several members reported that they've been dropping and breaking things in an unusual way. Is the cause the same?

A: Yes

Q: (Galatea) What does the dropping of things symbolize?

A: Doesn't "symbolize". It is a symptom.

Q: (Galatea) Is it gonna get better soon, or is it just going to get worse?

A: You must pass through the "Valley of the Shadow."

Q: (Pierre) That sounds like an exciting place. [laughter]

(L) I guess if you pass through the Valley of the Shadow, you eventually come out into the sunshine.

(Galatea) Or there's a cliff...

A: Yes.

Q: (L) They were answering me, not you! [laughter]

A: No cliff except for those who don't enter the valley.

Q: (Joe) The Valley of the Shadow is like a bypass for the cliff.

(L) So it's like the difference between the high road and the low road?

Have definitely been feeling exhausted, and just dropped and broke something this morning. I'm definitely looking forward to coming out of that 'Valley of the Shadow'.

So nice as always to check in and see a new session! Thanks so much for the session and posting it so quickly. I have been so tired of late, it is one if the reasons why I haven't been able to post so much of late. I'm exhausted and drained of energy all the time. And I too have been dropping and breaking things of late. I thought it was just me :rolleyes:

I love the idea of 'intentizing' crystals and jewellry. It is going to be a time consuming project for you guys -is there any way we can help? The Cs were pretty clear on Laura and the girls picking out the crystals, but if there is any way I can be of assistance, please let us know. I have a few books on the healing properties of various crystals. Some time back I thought about suggesting making FOTCM logo into jewellry, or even stickers. There's so much thought and intent put into that logo, I feel connected and safe everytime I look at it. Just my rambling thoughts.

Thanks once again for the session! :flowers:

This session had a lot of interesting info. Thank you very much!

(Joe) What about gold?

So, a gold nugget in my water, a gold coin in my pocket, and a gold bar under my pillow. :)

Arwenn said:
Some time back I thought about suggesting making FOTCM logo into jewellry, or even stickers. There's so much thought and intent put into that logo, I feel connected and safe everytime I look at it. Just my rambling thoughts.

You can buy a Window Cling from here: http://paleochristianity.org/support-the-fellowship/

Thanks so much for this incredible session! So many things to contemplate and explore together.
Really looking forward to the crystal developments. I've always loved crystals and gemstones.
So good to get clarification about Gurdjieff's car accident too.

Big thanks again for all the work that goes into these sessions and sharing them!
Cheers.

Persej said:
~snip
Arwenn said:
Some time back I thought about suggesting making FOTCM logo into jewellry, or even stickers. There's so much thought and intent put into that logo, I feel connected and safe everytime I look at it. Just my rambling thoughts.

You can buy a Window Cling from here: http://paleochristianity.org/support-the-fellowship/

Thanks for letting me know Persej, I wasn't' aware that FOTCM had stickers.

An intriguing session. Thanks for it. I hope we have another one soon.

Thank you Laura and the whole crew!!, please count on me when you start the distribution of the Crystals, and let me know how to send all my information and payment or donation options.

kind regards.... :clap: :clap:

Back
Top Bottom