Session 16 April 2016

Having a session and got it published the very next day... That is great and I am very appreciative of all the work you guys are doing. ;)

Of note: It is funny how the expression "stay grounded" is now to be taken literally!

:) thank you very much for the great session. I enjoyed very much. The part with the crystals and stones was kind of cool. Last year my family purchased bracelets of semi precious stones. We wear it all the time and clean it in a crystal water coming from the mountain twice a year. Now I am going to recharge them in sunlight and starlight.
CgSVp0KUYAE_5mK

Thanks a million for posting the new session Chateau Crew, much appreciated :hug:

As always, pertinent info from the C's at the right time :). The info about crystals were really interesting, and will probably do a bit more research about the properties of various crystals - certainly can't hurt with more energetic help.

Pierre said:
Also I noticed that putting my head underwater helps fighting the headaches better.

Yeah, me too when having cold showers at night (they are much more bearable now, as its Spring and water is between 18-20 C) - it really helps "cure" the headaches. Whenever there is one, after the cold shower at night, the pain reduces by 90%. Im beginning to think besides electrical grounding, it could be also related to the healing properties of water.

suelarue said:
Thanks for this question. As a frequent migraine sufferer, I'd be interested to know what causes the defect in brain signaling, and if there is anything we can do to correct or prevent it.

I agree with Eboard10 - cutting out carbs and alcohol (also a kind of "carb") might be beneficial, as well as cutting out gluten completely. The other thing is Neurofeedback Therapy, which is able to correct faulty electrical activity in your brain, which may then improve signalling in the brain. The evidence is quite good, so maybe give that a try if you can find a practitioner nearby.

And thanks for the new session, crew! I dabbled in crystals a while when it was discussed in the forum a few years ago, but it probably was done inexpertly, there was no apparent benefit then, but maybe I didn't look at it the right way. And also maybe the beneficial effects only become apparent after doing it consistently for a certain period of time.

Much to ponder - but if you get in the business of selling quartz, count me in!
:)

Thanks for the new session! I actually have an earthing half-sheet I sleep on, which consists of conductive fibres plugged into a grounding wall socket. Something similar to this. I think it's a good idea the you guys are developing a DIY version of this, since although the sheet's convenient it is priced out of the range of many. Also, taking 20 minutes a day to walk barefoot in the grass and soil also feels quite de-stressing. In fact all sunlight, grounding, and coldness are incredible medicines in their own right. :D

Is there any reason given for why moonlight is somehow bad for charging crystals? Is it because it's technically a reflective surface and so isn't hooked up to the source of light that the sun and all stars are? Is that what facilitates the connection to the CRS? Is there some entanglement effect that reaches from 7D to the stars to the crystal to our intentions tuning the crystal to particular results in the locality?

Thank you all for sharing the session - and to Niodllaea; Noko and Luna, too! :)

Wow Thank you all so much. For the last 3 days I've been thinking there's a session on it way! Very good info there on crystals and as an interface to the CRS.
My wife suffers from migraines and was suffering quite badly a few years ago till we cut down on the sugar and I went paleo. She is trying to do the same but says it will constipate her ( something she also suffers from) BUT she rarely will even listen to me discussing the sessions let-a-lone read them! So I'm left to watch her suffer and keep this stuff to myself. oh well this is what I chose to incarnate into this time.
I've always loved to go "rock hunting" as a kid and I still find myself looking at the ground and picking up bits of Quartz and Agate/banded Agate when out wandering around.
Awareness to all...

Thank you for this very informative session.

Laura said:
(Galatea) Could we place crystals around our house, like one at each corner? Would that help increase the protection?

A: Not enough! Need intent of inhabitants!

I like crystals and semi precious stones, I'm going to charge them and to wear them with even more intention.

Merci pour cette séance passionnante...
Je suis vivement intéressée par les cristaux traités par Laura, pour l'oreiller, la poche, les quatre coins de mon appartement et balcon... Merci de m'indiquer comment faire pour les commander et les payer bien entendu...
Par ailleurs, depuis le 9 mars dernier mes deux petits Yorks, Ugo, mon garçon et Hella ma petite fille ainsi que deux de mes quatre chatonnes ont dû subir un détartrage de leurs dents et Ugo a été traité par trois traitements différents sur trois semaines pour venir à bout d'un toux persistante...
De plus, j'ai accroché la voiture toute neuve d'un mois, d'une dame, un très léger accrochage en sortant du véto où je venais de déposer ma petite siamoise, Isatis, pour son détartrage...
Que de contrariétés... Est-ce la vallée de l'ombre ?... Mes petits animaux fidèles compagnons ont-ils encaissés ces souffrances à ma place ?...
Mille Mercis à vous tous...

Thank you for this exciting session... I am strongly interested in crystals processed by Laura for the pillow pocket, the four corners of my apartment and balcony... Please tell me how to order them and pay of course... Moreover, since March 9 my two little Yorks, Ugo, my boy and Hella my little girl as well as two of my four chatonnes had to undergo a descaling of their teeth and Ugo has been treated by three different treatments over three weeks to overcome a persistent cough... Furthermore, I hooked the brand-new car for a month, a lady, a very light hanging out of the veto where I'd just drop my little Siamese, Isatis, for its scaling... As annoyances... What is the Valley of the shadow? My loyal pets companions have cashed these sufferings at my place?.. .Mille thanks to you all...

Thank you Laura and Team. Amazing as always! Can't wait to dig out my old moldavite pendant. Since I had worn it for quite a long time till a few years ago, do you reckon I can just communicate my intent and start charging it?

Back
Top Bottom