Session 13 March 2021

Thanks for this session. It gave me a much needed kick up the posterior. I'm on my second romance novel now. The first step is always the hardest as they say.

I'm also glad this session was able to shed some more light on the virus debate. I must admit I was being swayed more toward the terrain theory as it sounded so logical to me. The question of the relationship between viruses and exosomes still burns in my mind though. Ah well, we can't have it all!

Hello,

The giants that the Natives Americans Indians were fighting in the SW you are referring lived in a cave outside Lovelock, Nevada.
These are links to the videos by Hugh Newman on the Red Haired Giants of Lovelock, NV parts 1 + 2. Part two is fascinating. Hugh visits Humbolt Museum in Winnamucca, NV. It has artifacts made by giants! I hope to visit the museum and the cave sometime, it’s not far from where I live.
Charade, many thanks for posting these videos. So it was Nevada and not New Mexico or Arizona where the cave was located. I will certainly watch these videos with interest. BTW Hugh Newman was also a speaker at the same conference where I met Messrs. Vieira and Hancock. These guys do great research. If you do get to visit the museum and cave, please feel free to report your findings on the Forum as I am sure a lot of members will be interested.

Perhaps not all the Nephilim have died out. I read in an article a few years back that a group of Japanese soldiers were apparently attacked by a red haired giant in New Guinea during WW2. He was so strong, he overturned their vehicle with ease. Such claims are obviously hard to substantiate but it is interesting to note that the same area in New Guinea where this incident reputedly occurred is heavily linked with UFO reports in recent times.

Reminded me of years ago IIRC here was posted a picture of an elderly ladies dance group, who rejected the notion that time ages, thus they firmly kept their faith in agelessness, stating it helped them remain youthful and to feel young.

Time perception anomaly #1:

I posted here years ago about Pauli's weird EM-field: he always wrecked sensitive measuring equipment to the point he was banned from entering the lab.
In my case, any equipment I touch, computers or any machine that remains in my vicinity for an extended period, appears to age slower. During the last 22 years acquaintances, living far away, reported their home computers, electronics, machines breaking all the time. In sharp contrast, my machines - speakers, vacuum cleaner, blender, monitors, phone, PC, etc.. all I touched frequently enough - appear to last way longer than they should, well past usual warranty times.

Anything that has an internal clock in my room goes "haywire": my poor mobile phone kept 4m away lives in its own time(sic). Everything is unable to keep time, inaccuracy growing linearly proportional to how many hours/days passed. I always had to sync all my clocks of different brand frequently. My computer synchronizes time from a remote server, but I still get time-sync errors in my browser. Nothing keeps time at all!

Furthermore, I think, the following is connected to the Kozyrev mirror experiment:

*Anchoring problems (to 3rdD), distortions in time-perception, nausea, time-dilation experiences, short spontaneous dizziness~vertigo

Symptoms of Kozyrev's technology:

Just like when driving "on auto" without paying much attention, maybe our minds are automatically running a program of temporal tracking. This might tax the Soul, using up some energy. A hidden process of automatic-instinctive time-tracking (built into us kundabuffer-style?): maybe with its help we remain tethered to this reality, which mandates the mass-illusion that we keep track of the passing of linear time.

Once, last year, I might've had a Kozyrev-moment, lasted for about 3 seconds. One part of me suddenly appeared to have "fallen off the Ship of Linear Time". The other half appeared to remain on board.
With increasing nausea, vertigo, I felt two things at once:
A. stasis, "frozen"~(not progressing), time-wise completely still yet able to think in zero-time.
B. the other half remained on board, followed the "Ship of Linear Time" progressed according to the rules and was slowly sailing away.
I was present in both conscious halves. My forehead felt like a slowly stretching bubble-gum. An increasingly nauseating, disorienting experience. It felt like "Loss of Anchoring in Linear Time". I felt skidding, while sitting firmly at my desk. [never any drugs :)] My mind stretching for 2-3 seconds painfully dizzy.
Then I snapped back.. to the "Ship of Linear Time". I was anchored again. The nausea was instantly gone.
The time illusion became complete again.

During my childhood, in recurring dreams, while climbing steep mountains or during flying too high, in literal Icarus-moments, I frequently experienced way more traumatic, longer sessions of "Loss of Anchoring". That zooming, Eddie saw in Limitless (2011), but way more intense, light-speeding through 'remote galaxies'. The above account was a mercifully short one.
Where you refer to Symptoms of Kozyrev's technology:
"All of the subjects began to feel ill: they felt dizzy, nauseous, their blood pressure rose or fell, they could not cope with the horror, and they had headaches.",
this reminds me of similar symptoms reportedly suffered by the scientists and technicians who worked on the Nazi Bell Project (Die Glocke), which, as the C's confirmed, was a time machine.

Childhood dreams of flying high like a bird seem to be common place. I certainly used to have them as a child but never since as an adult.

And in hindsight we may look at these 'missed opportunities and wasted years' differently? Perhaps these years were not really wasted, we were just getting to a certain point in life where we made the decision to act and be differently, because we could see or intuitively knew that we were not getting anywhere. We can certainly learn from these missed opportunities I think! With all that knowledge of our mistakes and false turns it becomes easier to spot them in others and to grow more understanding for people who are on a different path or who are one step or two behind us.
Oh @Mariama, thanks for your clarification. 😍This is very accurate. I agree with you. I should have walked this path, stumbling and learning, suffering and offended, blaming and forgiving myself. And now I see that my attitude towards the Work has become completely different than before, more conscious and confident.

Charade, many thanks for posting these videos. So it was Nevada and not New Mexico or Arizona where the cave was located. I will certainly watch these videos with interest. BTW Hugh Newman was also a speaker at the same conference where I met Messrs. Vieira and Hancock. These guys do great research. If you do get to visit the museum and cave, please feel free to report your findings on the Forum as I am sure a lot of members will be interested.

Perhaps not all the Nephilim have died out. I read in an article a few years back that a group of Japanese soldiers were apparently attacked by a red haired giant in New Guinea during WW2. He was so strong, he overturned their vehicle with ease. Such claims are obviously hard to substantiate but it is interesting to note that the same area in New Guinea where this incident reputedly occurred is heavily linked with UFO reports in recent times.
Wow that is an interesting account! How lucky you were to be at that conference and hear them in person. I have viewed several videos of Hancock, Vieira and Newman. I was trying to get a handle on the Younger Dryas period and hidden history in general.

Another Super Duper Session 😁. Lots to internalize. I’ve just finished “Tempting Harriet” and I definitely enjoy Mary Balogh. Next I will embark on the Web Trilogy. After all the saga’s going in with the scamdemic, rigged elections, lockdowns and vaccines, it’s a real relief to enjoy some nice romance novels. It’s like a breath of fresh air..., a warm light on a very dark night. It’s really time to get back to what really matters, karmic and simple understandings, putting someone on the step you just left. Time to appreciate the simple things in life as we watch the inevitable unfold. Thank you C’s, Laura, the crew and all of you wonderful people on this journey 🙏🏿

Wow that is an interesting account! How lucky you were to be at that conference and hear them in person. I have viewed several videos of Hancock, Vieira and Newman. I was trying to get a handle on the Younger Dryas period and hidden history in general.
Yes, I think I was fortunate to catch these guys altogether at the same conference, which was chaired by Andrew Collins. Lynn Picknett was also there and gave a talk on Giordano Bruno. I briefly spoke to her afterwards, having read the Stargate Conspiracy. I casually dropped mention of the C's into the conversation and she immediately screwed her face up in disgust and that was the end of that.

If you haven't read it already, then I would recommend Hancock's book 'Magicians of the Gods', which goes into great depth about the Younger Dryas period. I attach a Wikipaedia entry for the book, not just because it covers the contents of the book, but because it also shows you the hostility in academic circles to the ideas expressed in the book. However, the C's have supported much of what Hancock has to say in the book, which is worth taking into account when you read it. Indeed, it may be why they quoted him as a good source in this session.

I find it amusing the Wikipaedia entry refers to him as a 'British pseudoarcheology' writer'. In my view, the real pseudoarcheologists are the so called mainstream archeologists who still cling on to outdated theories and dating timescales.

I started my first novel. I just started at the top of the list with Anna Campbell’s “The Laird’s Willful Lass”. I enjoy Scottish themed stories and so far I’m enjoying it. It starts with a boyhood adventure and a carriage crash to introduce the characters. No steamy sex scenes yet, just innuendos. All the signs point to sex at sometime and conflicts of character to spice up the mix. Hard not to think the plots are predictable. I hope I’m wrong and gain some new insights.

I have the Dabrowski book and never got around to it. I am thinking that disintegration is going on within me already because of the pressures of the lies we have to live with daily. Thanks for mentioning it here. I think it’s time to give it a read as well. How to keep going when inner strength and determination are lacking in large measures some days? The inner world and the outer one are so extremely opposed that it’s a hard balancing act.

Maybe by putting things in perspective and having faith that "the Cosmic Mind" knows what it's doing. The current state of affairs will inevitably change. The C's indicated that we're rapidly moving towards some universal reversal and balance. For that to happen, we have to go through the current chaotic period which involves a certain degree of suffering, which can be lessened by applying things talked about on the forum. Chaotic situations are never all doom and gloom. They also reveal possibilities and potentialities that have previously been hidden or neglected or unobserved. In other words, it's also an opportunity to learn some important lessons.

J. Peterson writes:
Order and chaos are the yang and yin of the famous Taoist symbol: two
serpents, head to tail. Order is the white, masculine serpent; Chaos, its
black, feminine counterpart. The black dot in the white—and the white in the
black—indicate the possibility of transformation: just when things seem
secure, the unknown can loom, unexpectedly and large. Conversely, just
when everything seems lost, new order can emerge from catastrophe and
chaos.

There's also the fact that we can take action and keep going despite lacking inner motivation and drive, and then from those actions and doing, we can maybe build up motivation.

Reminded me of years ago IIRC here was posted a picture of an elderly ladies dance group, who rejected the notion that time ages, thus they firmly kept their faith in agelessness, stating it helped them remain youthful and to feel young.

Time perception anomaly #1:

I posted here years ago about Pauli's weird EM-field: he always wrecked sensitive measuring equipment to the point he was banned from entering the lab.
In my case, any equipment I touch, computers or any machine that remains in my vicinity for an extended period, appears to age slower. During the last 22 years acquaintances, living far away, reported their home computers, electronics, machines breaking all the time. In sharp contrast, my machines - speakers, vacuum cleaner, blender, monitors, phone, PC, etc.. all I touched frequently enough - appear to last way longer than they should, well past usual warranty times.

Anything that has an internal clock in my room goes "haywire": my poor mobile phone kept 4m away lives in its own time(sic). Everything is unable to keep time, inaccuracy growing linearly proportional to how many hours/days passed. I always had to sync all my clocks of different brand frequently. My computer synchronizes time from a remote server, but I still get time-sync errors in my browser. Nothing keeps time at all!

Furthermore, I think, the following is connected to the Kozyrev mirror experiment:

*Anchoring problems (to 3rdD), distortions in time-perception, nausea, time-dilation experiences, short spontaneous dizziness~vertigo

Symptoms of Kozyrev's technology:

Just like when driving "on auto" without paying much attention, maybe our minds are automatically running a program of temporal tracking. This might tax the Soul, using up some energy. A hidden process of automatic-instinctive time-tracking (built into us kundabuffer-style?): maybe with its help we remain tethered to this reality, which mandates the mass-illusion that we keep track of the passing of linear time.

Once, last year, I might've had a Kozyrev-moment, lasted for about 3 seconds. One part of me suddenly appeared to have "fallen off the Ship of Linear Time". The other half appeared to remain on board.
With increasing nausea, vertigo, I felt two things at once:
A. stasis, "frozen"~(not progressing), time-wise completely still yet able to think in zero-time.
B. the other half remained on board, followed the "Ship of Linear Time" progressed according to the rules and was slowly sailing away.
I was present in both conscious halves. My forehead felt like a slowly stretching bubble-gum. An increasingly nauseating, disorienting experience. It felt like "Loss of Anchoring in Linear Time". I felt skidding, while sitting firmly at my desk. [never any drugs :)] My mind stretching for 2-3 seconds painfully dizzy.
Then I snapped back.. to the "Ship of Linear Time". I was anchored again. The nausea was instantly gone.
The time illusion became complete again.

During my childhood, in recurring dreams, while climbing steep mountains or during flying too high, in literal Icarus-moments, I frequently experienced way more traumatic, longer sessions of "Loss of Anchoring". That zooming, Eddie saw in Limitless (2011), but way more intense, light-speeding through 'remote galaxies'. The above account was a mercifully short one.
I don't know if this relates... but I have noticed that upon fixing a problem with an electro-mechanical or an electro-mechanical machine with computer controls - a single or multiple power recycle is needed to restore proper functioning. It's like the old problem needs to be flushed out. A single on/off cycle is reasonable, but multiple power recycles to get a machine running seems strange to me. Also... all some people need to do to get some household appliance to work is to "lay hands" on it, while other people cannot seem to operate an appliance, (or computer) without messing it up.

Maybe by putting things in perspective and having faith that "the Cosmic Mind" knows what it's doing. The current state of affairs will inevitably change. The C's indicated that we're rapidly moving towards some universal reversal and balance. For that to happen, we have to go through the current chaotic period which involves a certain degree of suffering, which can be lessened by applying things talked about on the forum. Chaotic situations are never all doom and gloom. They also reveal possibilities and potentialities that have previously been hidden or neglected or unobserved. In other words, it's also an opportunity to learn some important lessons.

J. Peterson writes:

There's also the fact that we can take action and keep going despite lacking inner motivation and drive, and then from those actions and doing, we can maybe build up motivation.
Thank you that is encouraging.

Also... all some people need to do to get some household appliance to work is to "lay hands" on it, while other people cannot seem to operate an appliance, (or computer) without messing it up.

It is funny isn't it. In an office I used to work in, I was the Epson whisperer for the specialized inkjet unit. There was another gal who could always coax a giant multi-function Canon unit to work when it gave everyone else fits. I guess we were able to sort of "make friends" with them.

A belated thank you for this session (and for the previous two ones!), as well for the interesting discussion. So many aspects are (again) covered!

(Joe) In general at different times when you were suffering from different ailments or things... The response was that suffering was necessary to balance the knowledge that was given to the world, or words to that effect. The suffering was necessary as a result of spreading knowledge. I was wondering why that's necessary?

A: Balance.

[...]

(L) Is it the spreading that brings the additional suffering?

A: Yes. Think of something like Mouravieff's "General Law".

Q: (L) So in other words, if I just kept it to myself and I didn't create a stir, inciting others to struggle against the General Law, I wouldn't suffer so much?

A: Yes

Q: (Artemis) If you think about it, knowledge and information is like light and truth. Darkness hates light and truth...

(L) Well, my sorrow for the lack of knowledge that others labor under exceeds my concern for my suffering, I think. I would rather do the suffering than to have others suffer. Perhaps I bite off more than I can chew, but so far, I have always thought it was worth it. Okay, anything else?
I am sorry - and humbled - about this. In relation, it also brought to mind a part from a session that took place on 9th of June 2018. There was something about Laura as a Queen Bee and we others as Worker's Bees. In context of the current session I would interpret it as us sharing the burden that Laura carries by sharing as well - to be her additional hands, so to speak. And thus to divert and deflect attacks by our sharing, so Laura and those immediately close to her are not the sole target. Kind of to confuse the attackers so they don't really know where to direct their attacks:

(L) And boy, do they use it!

A: You have other "true" children to create the defense. All should think of the "Queen Bee" and the goose and the golden egg. It is not over by a longshot.

Q: (L) So I'm just a mechanism for laying eggs. Is that it? [laughter]

(Artemis) I'M the golden one!

(L) Oh, you're the golden egg! I see. [laughter]

(Artemis) You're the goose, and we're the golden eggs.

(Joe) What did they mean? What is not over by a longshot?

A: The events in which you will play an important part.

Q: [Review of answers] (L) All the queen bee does is lay around in the middle of the nest and lay eggs.

(Artemis) You're up there reading all the time. [laughter]

(Joe) How is that relevant?

(Chu) Because they all protect her.

(Niall) The worker or soldier bees.

A: Defense is the key. Ark's impulse was exactly correct.

Q: (Joe) What impulse? What are we talking about here? I'm getting confused.

(L) What impulse?

A: His instant recognition.

Q: (Pierre) Okay, Arky. I think they're cryptic on purpose and they want you to talk.

(Joe) I'm assuming we're talking here in relation to kids?

A: No. Back to the beginning: First principles.

Q: (Chu) What was your instant recognition, Arky?

(L) Do you know what they're talking about honey?

(Ark) First principle?

(Chu) First principles.

(Ark) Defense is the key... Hmm. I dunno.

(Joe) Maybe it's something to do with when you first met Laura and your approach to all the attacks that came from Bridges and that kind of thing. Your attitude was defense, not attack. Right?

A: To serve and protect.

Q: (L) What, are we starting a police academy?? [laughter]

(Scottie) DCI Arky!

A: To be capable of great knowledge one must be open and vulnerable. This necessitates defense.

Q: (Pierre) The queen bee makes babies, and you bring knowledge babies. To get this knowledge, you have to be vulnerable and open. So you need to be surrounded by warrior bees, which is us, but particularly Arky.

(Ark) Maybe if I would ask here one question that is on my mind and that is related: My general idea or one of my first principles is whenever you are kind of being attacked or whenever you get depressed because of difficulties, then my idea is use it as an opportunity to EXPAND and to go beyond the present boundaries. Within present boundaries, the forces or whatever recognize how to push you. So you have to go beyond the boundaries to start something new so it will take time for the evil forces to say, "Oh, well, old method doesn't work anymore. We have to invent something new." So, I was thinking about how can we expand because we are kind of too long at the same place. So, I was thinking about asking are there any others similar groups or organizations in the universe that we can try kind of connecting with - not necessarily openly - but to join forces with so we are not alone? So we can grow in a sense like a tree with roots going in different directions. Should we do something active to find so to say "friendly" forces? And which way?

A: Be open to such activity but also realize that some things are already planned and awaiting execution.

Q: (L) Yeah. There are things I need to be doing. I just haven't been able to do them since I've been sick, injured, and so upset about so many things including the state of the world. So, getting ready and being able to do these things is probably part of the expansion because those were plans for expansion.

A: Also realize that others are aware of your group and work and will initiate contact when time is right.

Q: (Artemis) So what can we do to move that along?

A: Persist on current path somewhat and when disruptive elements are removed, things will move naturally.

Q: (L) What do you mean by "disruptive elements"?

A: Either physical or psychic.

[Short Break]

Q: (L) Alright. Where were we?

(Chu) Is there anything that us as worker bees should or could be doing better to serve this serving and protecting principle?

A: One thing would be to cease creating new burdens that are not necessary.
Also, in the present context, this snippet might mean two more things: First, that attention of benevolent groups has been attracted (or will be attracted) as well (not only 4D STS guys) due to the distribution/sharing of (certain) knowledge, and that we may join forces at some point.

And second, that it might be by the reading of the romance novels that we remove blockages (which have been serving as "disruptive elements") in order to arrive at karmic and simple understandings, by processing our lessons more thoroughly (in the course of the reading). And that in the wake of gaining these understandings the creation of new burdens would be ceased because we are learning and thus expanding (ourselves and as a group). This quote from The Wave comes to mind ré karmic & simple understandings:
The Wave said:
I want to bring some important points from the previous chapters into closer focus. It seems, according to the Cassiopaeans, that the coming of the Wave is parallel to the increase of awareness of a small number of human beings. It is rather like The Wave is increasing awareness, and then the awareness is accelerating The Wave — a feedback loop, so to speak.

Not only that, but it seems that only those people who have completed certain lessons will graduate to fourth density. As I understand it, the rest will find themselves on a third density Earth that has possibly been devastated by wars and/or cometary impact, the accoutrements of civilization having been wiped out, and perhaps, though I am not certain of this, the conceptual abilities required for rebuilding civilization will have been limited by virtue of the new “cosmic ray environment”. Not a pleasant prospect for some, but for others, the idea of starting over at the beginning of third density and having many thousands of years to go through many lifetimes partaking of the “delights of the flesh” is apparently rather appealing.

[...]

It seems rather that we are supposed to apply ourselves to learning the ways and means of this density as completely and as well as we can. What good is it for a man (or woman) to say, “Oh! I can’t function in this world because I am really too spiritual for all that!” What is really going on is that the person has not a clue about this reality and how it works so that they can maneuver in the environment in an effective and useful way, to themselves or others. It’s all fine and good to want to meditate and work to improve the soul life and all that, but if there is no practical result in the real world, can we be justified in thinking that the person has yet to learn some of the lessons of maneuvering at this level? The excerpt taken from the last chapter makes this point in a new and different way. The C’s asked, “Who says you have to “get it” before you get there [4D]?” Most importantly, you must have learned all of the lessons of third density — the universal “karmic and simple understandings”.
And then, ré this session:

Q: (L) Is it as we were saying earlier in our discussion that dealing with karmic and simple understandings is the key? I wrote a post about it on the romance novel thread today [New title: Romantic Fiction, Reality Shaping and The Work] Is this one of the ways that can really help with that? It can take you through multiple processes by engaging in this reading project, thinking about it, and sharing with others what you are experiencing and learning?

A: Yes. True for nearly everyone.

Q: (L) Some of the people in the project thought that they could read 2 or 3 books and that'd do the job. My view of it is that it could take 100 books.

Q: (L) And that's because you can't find everything about your particular situation, plus you're dealing with processing out past life stuff too. So, it takes a lot of reading and going through different scenarios in order to learn these things.

[...]

(L) Yeah, do we have any message for us here or our group?

A: Yes, you have a period of time in which to work while the reality is disintegrating around you, do not waste it!!! Goodbye.

(L) So that means they need to get on board with the romance reading project!

(Andromeda) Absolutely. No lazing about! Get to that romance novel! [laughter]

(L) Well... It's a crazy way to do it, but dammit it seems to work! I mean, reading through that thread, people were having insights all over the place. Many are really seeing themselves for the first time. We've tried every other method... And NOW, people are actually having insights into their own thinking, their own behavior, seeing themselves as others see them. It's QUITE remarkable.

So it seems that these readings can indeed contribute solving these lessons for many while it's still possible so that they are not "left behind", when the "time" of transition "comes".

I myself have been reading these novels since more than half a year and they had a stabilizing effect on me (as well as on those around me with whom I shared the stories), but have yet to really participate in the thread too. So will do that now as well.

Childhood dreams of flying high like a bird seem to be common place. I certainly used to have them as a child but never since as an adult.
My cousin's family lived on the fourth floor in a classically built "WW2 blockhouse" in the capitol of Hungary. We lived in a small village in a tiny adobe house. When we went to my cousins family for Christmas their flat was at the 4th floor. Approachable only through an unsettling, frail, crumbling balcony walkway with a puny, thin wrought iron grating.

They laughed at me at first as I crept on all fours beside the wall, I had such fear of heights. That event may have traumatized me to have fear of heights in dreams while flying[!] well into adulthood (~46yrs). Also I must have soaked in trauma from 'strong centrifugal spin' in amusement parks.

These are real-life, childhood traumas that might have possibly caused the innumerable "loss of anchoring"-events in dreams: when I flew too high (~50 feet, 15m) in dreams, its like I passed an 'invisible limit' = I panicked and immediately lost anchoring: I skidded-zoomed, which looked like what Eddie sees in Limitless (2011). Somewhat like when protagonists fall flailing into wormholes / time-tunnels in movies. Only 'the entire reality fell out from under me' and I literally fell through layers of "galaxies" at super-high speed (screaming), ** while always at the same time ** recurrently I experienced as if I was also thrown into a very strong centrifuge that astronauts use for training on Earth. So I lose anchoring, instantly I'm in the [invisible] "centrifuge", which is spinning at high speed compressing me to its "edge". And while doing this entire strong, frightening-panic-inducing centrifugal spinning, the ground, the whole Earth, is falling out from under me, I'm skidding... out of this world.... my hands cannot grab onto anything anymore.. I fall out into deep space skidding and falling screaming - at "light speed" through space = through multiple starry galaxy "layers". Like when in Hollywood movies the director shows long deep-space distance, so he shows multiple solar systems & nebulas fade in and fade out, this goes on until the camera arrives to Earth. That kind of zooming-speeding through reality, but at insane high speed! The layers with stars and nebulae get stretched.
Thankfully this stopped to happen couple years ago. I remember reading the C's describing the significant shock experienced during arrival to a new density, that raised my eyebrows. But is probably accidental.

Flying is important as a lucid-dreaming signal for me. Its a profound, amazing experience, so its easy to remember: if I can fly in dreams, then I know I'm filled with energy = well rested, so I have more success at Project C.

Recently I "developed" (more like accidentally discovered then refined) a new PEM-technique, which allows me to get at least 50% more energy for the day. Beside IRL it gives a surprising recent new result:
1. now I frequently fly in dreams
2. have no fear of heights anymore while flying
3. can fly at high speed and do the crowd-things I described in the crystals-thread, when I unpacked my first Fellowship crystals and touched them = resulting in an energy-exchange-balancing event: "high-energy dreams".

I decided I won't describe newly discovered techniques, until I get the next achievement in Project C, which is the next in line, higher-odds jackpot.
all some people need to do to get some household appliance to work is to "lay hands" on it, while other people cannot seem to operate an appliance, (or computer) without messing it up.
Nicely said! Exactly how I was successful as an IT-guy at our domestic telecommunications company from 1995-2004.

Another belated thank you for this session! :flowers: I knew the Romance novels project was a marathon and began last August. Even if I cannot reach 100, it has to be better than nothing.

That we've had different cosmic and gravity effects on earth is interesting. If you think of towering dinosaurs, it would seem to be significant in times past.

Thank you for explaining your thoughts further. From my point of view (which may be wrong I'll admit), the "abandon" comes from the conscious avoiding of others suffering in order to solely focus on discovering, gathering, synthesizing and sharing information. Giving up the empty worrying as you put it earlier.

Perhaps it is a question of perspective, you talk about changing people's mind. But we could see it instead as giving them an opportunity to understand what's really going on (on multiple levels) and restore a sense of self-agency towards their suffering (they can do something about it). On various occasions kind and wise people lifted the veil of lies that covered my sight and helped me see what was going on, why I was suffering. I cannot forget the feeling of gratitude I felt for them at that moment. They took the time to listen to what I had to say and formulated an appropriate answer, sometimes even researched the topic for me, just because they cared. For me caring for someone (even a stranger) is the same as worrying, ache and pain are nothing compared to the potential suffering we could alleviate.

I understand that my point of view is extreme, but I can't shake the feeling that negative emotions can play an important role if addressed consciously (i.e. they are not necessarily limiting). What they could bring us is more valuable than the toll they take on us (if we know what we're doing).

We could also argue that we could take others into consideration without worrying, however compassion/empathy is one of our primary features as humans (it connects us to every living being), it would be hard to bypass. And it may have unforeseen consequences if we ever succeed in ignoring it. It would be like discarding an essential part of us.

It is quite an interesting discussion. It's funny to see that it took a life of its own in this thread.
That's right, friend. Compassion shows the presence of empathy, but suffering and worrying for those who do not ask for help and vice versa, rejects help - is not advisable and naive. To each their own.

Back
Top Bottom