Session 13 March 2021

I'm realizing how very important it is to take a moment to slow down, light up a smoke and celebrate the gift of this existence... and also to contemplate this "love yourself" thing mentioned by Ark!

Hey iamthatis. I think this is so important. Im currently using a technique from The narcissistic family. Whereby i have a photo of me as a child next to my bathroom mirror. And seeing it everyday, talking to myself as a kid. Expressing love, forgiveness has actually really helped in feeling both a sense of peace with myself and being more loving and realising my worth.

And i also completely agree about the not wasting time. I have always achieved more by going slower and doing less than going fast and doing many things. Always. So i think these two ideas are so key at the moment.

This is an especially important point in light of the C's recent advice to 'not waste time'. 'Not wasting time' isn't an invitation to rush. Often, rushing itself paradoxically wastes time. 'Not wasting time' means using time wisely. I know the pace and rhythm of each person's life is situational and dynamic, and things are changing quick for the whole world. But that's no reason to let the monkey mind go bananas.

I'm realizing how very important it is to take a moment to slow down, light up a smoke and celebrate the gift of this existence... and also to contemplate this "love yourself" thing mentioned by Ark!
@iamthatis Thank you so much for this wonderful reminder! You are absolutely right. I agree and will continue to remind myself of this in case of excessive haste. But most of the time I really enjoy gaining new knowledge and experience, communicating in a group and working together and on myself. And only sometimes I regret a little about the missed opportunities and wasted years. Then I remind myself not to anticipate and continue the trip with joy ...

I hear you - I've had my own issues with time lately, also "trying", and rushing, too. But more and more I'm getting the sense that this kind of stress-energy won't actually resonate at the FRV we're looking for.

Below is a quote from Ark:

This is an especially important point in light of the C's recent advice to 'not waste time'. 'Not wasting time' isn't an invitation to rush. Often, rushing itself paradoxically wastes time. 'Not wasting time' means using time wisely. I know the pace and rhythm of each person's life is situational and dynamic, and things are changing quick for the whole world. But that's no reason to let the monkey mind go bananas.

@iamthatis Thank you so much for this wonderful reminder! You are absolutely right. I agree and will continue to remind myself of this in case of excessive haste. But most of the time I really enjoy gaining new knowledge and experience, communicating in a group and working together and on myself. And only sometimes I regret a little about the missed opportunities and wasted years. Then I remind myself not to anticipate and continue the trip with joy ...

Whenever I take the time to do something, I more and more pause and think about my death (I took the idea from Castaneda's writings I believe). If my current undertaking is a source of regrets on my imaginary deathbed, it means that I'm wasting my time. It's as if my subconscious mind knows what's to be done or not. And the more I practice this little mental/emotional exercise, the more it appears as a good yardstick to measure the (good) use of my time. It might be useful to you also, who knows.

You cannot force your own growth after all, even if it can be frustrating at times ! It may be a lesson unto itself ;-)

'Not wasting time' isn't an invitation to rush. Often, rushing itself paradoxically wastes time. 'Not wasting time' means using time wisely. I know the pace and rhythm of each person's life is situational and dynamic, and things are changing quick for the whole world.
I really agree with you! The pace of life and "learning" each has its own. We all appeared on this forum just like that. Perhaps our souls want to escape from this circle of the "time loop". But we must "play" the rules of the 3D existence, otherwise the chance of "failure" lessons is very large. And this means you need to try and live in real life (go to work, to go to the economy, house, life) and be sure to read, follow the diet, passing emotional lessons and know yourself. At the same time, it happens that the self-development that is much more important than household affairs, it remains unfortunately, very little time.
Of course, for someone it may be an excuse of laziness, reluctance to perform work. But I think that it is important to understand why, we carry out one work. And try to do it qualitatively and consciously. After all, reading should lead to awareness, you need to think, imagine, "live" one or another situation or think about the read. I would really like to be able to study the forum, work on SOTT , and reading books all my time.. But .. have to go somewhat slower ..

The "problem" of time is interesting. If the time does not exist, as it is suggested by C's, then every talk about time is basically unfounded because we are discussing something that does not exist, but it is hard to reduce it :-)

I think, in a simplified way of thinking about what is "Time" is to think about time, as some have suggested, about time as something cyclic. I imagine this, in this way: one cycle is like a circle, and in the middle of the circle there is a point that is a point of "Zero Time". Starting from the top I can move along, with my finger, the circle from left to the right, all these are moments from my life.

The beginning of this cycle/circle is the beginning of life, reaching the end of this cycle, then the end of life. Let's assume that somewhere in the left-lower part I will stop my finger, there is the present moment of my life, this is the point where I am just. Now I can look at some point on the right-upper side of the circle and there I see a moment from my past, for example, I am in the mountains and I go up.

Now one thing is very interesting because I am there and I do it right now. I am there and I'm just entering the mountains, not somewhen, not in the past, only now when at the same moment I'm here. I just do it in a different place of this circle. I can do another thing, I can look, in turn, on the left-upper side of this circle and I see myself as I'm old and I'm sitting without moving from the chair. I'm there and I do it. Not in the future, I do it now, I see that I do it.

So since everything is happening at once, it's just one cycle, so cycle uprising coincides with his ending, that is that everything happens at once. The difference is only in what is experienced by my consciousness as the result of the choices and influence of the reality surrounding me, which inevitably "pushes" my consciousness to the end of this cycle.

If anyone is able to imagine and accept that his other parts of themselves do something currently, at the present moment, which is his past, as well as he is doing something in the future, right now, but he has not slipped yet into these experiences with his consciousness. I think, probably, it can also get him closer to accept that time just does not exist.
I think by the words that I have bolded above you are conveying that we live in an 'eternal present'. What you said reminds me of the the perpendicular reality wheel, which the C's discussed with Laura in one of the early sessions.

I mentioned the analogy of the computer game in one of the posts above where I said: "All possibilities and scenarios are already factored into the program at the outset, it then just depends on your choices and how you play the game to determine the result".
This idea links with the concept of the Information Field, the Zero Point Field or the Source etc., which many may now commonly refer to as The Matrix. Vadim Zeland (see his thread Reality Transurfing - Vadim Zeland) described this field as a timeless infinite field containing information about everything that ever has been or ever will be. That is, all possible scenarios of any event that could ever occur existing in an eternal present. This concept also ties in nicely with quantum mechanics as where Ant 22 in her post above correctly pointed out that "in quantum physics terms, at the point of making a choice we collapse the wave into a specific reality. And until that moment all choices exist as a potential".

Another physicist who has contempleted this concept in his writings is Julian Barbour (see his thread Julian Barbour & Time) where he described it in his book 'The End of Time' via the notion of 'Platonia' (see below).​

The C's also sought to describe the same concept with their analogy to the slide wheel projector:

Session 17 June 1995:

Q: (SV) But, if there is no time? (J) It is our perception of it. (L) It is all happening simultaneously. We are having all of these lifetimes at once. (SV) Is there a way that we can connect ourselves with all our other selves?

A: Picture it this way: we will access some of your memory banks and give you another reference which, interestingly enough, fits very closely with the perpendicular reality wheel that we described earlier. You know what a slide projector looks like? To give you some feeling of what this expanded nature of reality really is, picture yourself watching a big slide presentation with a big slide wheel on the projector. At any given point along the way you are watching one particular slide. But, all the rest of the slides are present on the wheel, are they not? And, of course, this fits in with the perpendicular reality, which fits in with the circles within circles and cycles within cycles, which also fits in the Grand Cycle, which also fits in with what we have told you before: All there is is lessons. That's all there is and we ask that you enjoy them as you are watching the slide presentation...

Q: (J) In that analogy, the light that shines through the slide, as it projects it upon the screen, is our perception?

A: And, if you look back at the center of the projector, you see the origin and essence of all creation itself, which, is level seven where you are in union with the One.

I find this interesting since Barbour also used a similar analogy but this time by referring to a film roll. Barbour conjectured a virtual infinity of utterly static, pre-existent, parallel universes, like a vast film archive, which he named "Platonia". Under this concept, each film frame represents a completely independent state of the universe in stasis. We sequentially encounter a tiny portion of these in what we interpret as time - time being analogous to the interval as a film is wound on to the next frame.

I have been reading a paper by a gentleman called Rob Solomon entitled 'Exposition of the Matrix: A New Model for the Deep Nature of Time and Reality', which was published in the Feb/March 2020 edition of Nexus Magazine. Solomon takes Barbour's concept one step further. Although agreeing with the structural and behavioural apects of Barbour's model, he disagrees with Barbour's statement where Barbour denied that consciousness played any remarkable, novel or extra physical role in the world. Solomon's paper proposes the exact opposite, which I think brings him more into line with what the C's have said about the part consciousness plays in shaping reality.

Interestingly, Solomon claims in his paper that Barbour's model was prefigured years before by an American medium, Daryl Anka, who channelled a discarnate entity called 'Bashar'. He also claims that Jane Roberts' channelling of 'Seth' was another potential source for the concept. I must say this in itself is quite an odd thing to state in a scientific paper. There is no reference to the C's though.​

This is what Solomon has to say about the Matrix:

"The Matrix is infinite and exists outside of time. It contains, in an intangible form, every possible instantaneous configuration of physical reality, like a vast archive of film frames. It is pointless to conjecture why this is. It just is - and Professor Barbour's Platonia is precisely that".

He also states that:

"All is existence is digital - discrete at a level that is too minute to be perceptive at the macroscopic level of everyday reality but there all the same".

His paper doesn't seem to contain any references to higher dimensions or densities, which therefore limits its application but it is at least an interesting reflection on Barbour's work and includes the factor of consciousness, which Barbour omitted from his theory. I have not been able to source a copy of the paper and I am reluctant to scan it and download it on the Forum for copyright reasons. However, if anybody else has read it, I would be interested in their comments.

Whenever I take the time to do something, I more and more pause and think about my death (I took the idea from Castaneda's writings I believe). If my current undertaking is a source of regrets on my imaginary deathbed, it means that I'm wasting my time. It's as if my subconscious mind knows what's to be done or not. And the more I practice this little mental/emotional exercise, the more it appears as a good yardstick to measure the (good) use of my time. It might be useful to you also, who knows.
This is exactly what I am doing very often. And the other day when my doughter and I had conversation about her spending too much time on internet (tic toc and other crap) instead of doing something useful ( it could be whatever she chooses for herself but one of things she told me she would like to do is EE - and she really needs it so bad cause she is stressed out from 'new normal' although she know and understands everything what is going on)
She said you can tell the difference in me since I'm doing it
but somehow everytime I ask her if she would like to join me - she is 'busy' or not in the mood etc...
So I showed her the EE video on youtube and gave short explanation why the Cass said it's important to do it and let her in peace.
She is old enough to understand and choose for herself (14) but I warned her anyway thet one day it will be too late.
For what ?! I said - Maybe you don't see it that way now, but imagine it's your last day of life here and you would probably regeret you
didn't invest more time in some actions or relations right..?
So, please take it as it is and choose wizely - we all can make at least one small effort,
difference every day what could give totaly different score at the final end for us.

Everyday is struggle with time. I wake up at 5 everyday (work for 9 hours) and after at home again cooking, cleaning, taking care of the veggie garden and chickens etc.. Talking to my doughter is a biggest task - she is a great talker, she wants us to be informed about evrything thats going on in her life... I'm happy it is so but sometimes it last forever for her to share everything she wants...
(but I want her to be seen, heard and accapted for who she is cause I never had that when I was her age)
And then during such a day it is miracle to find time for 30 pages of love novel
( I'm reading Mary Balogh's The arrangement at the moment), singing and praying with a crystal, EE and be engage here and
to stay informed what's going on in what's left from our current reality...

But yes, there is allways way to create more time by this 'last day of life' mental excersise - for me it was crucial to reduce time on social networks cause I don't see any purpose in that anymore... cause it will be what will be, everyone has their lessons and fate.

Now I'm investing my time and money only for the greatest outcome - a new reality.
Thank you all for your share guys 💜

I think by the words that I have bolded above you are conveying that we live in an 'eternal present'. What you said reminds me of the the perpendicular reality wheel, which the C's discussed with Laura in one of the early sessions.

I mentioned the analogy of the computer game in one of the posts above where I said: "All possibilities and scenarios are already factored into the program at the outset, it then just depends on your choices and how you play the game to determine the result".
This idea links with the concept of the Information Field, the Zero Point Field or the Source etc., which many may now commonly refer to as The Matrix. Vadim Zeland (see his thread Reality Transurfing - Vadim Zeland) described this field as a timeless infinite field containing information about everything that ever has been or ever will be. That is, all possible scenarios of any event that could ever occur existing in an eternal present. This concept also ties in nicely with quantum mechanics as where Ant 22 in her post above correctly pointed out that "in quantum physics terms, at the point of making a choice we collapse the wave into a specific reality. And until that moment all choices exist as a potential".

Another physicist who has contempleted this concept in his writings is Julian Barbour (see his thread Julian Barbour & Time) where he described it in his book 'The End of Time' via the notion of 'Platonia' (see below).​

The C's also sought to describe the same concept with their analogy to the slide wheel projector:

Session 17 June 1995:

Q: (SV) But, if there is no time? (J) It is our perception of it. (L) It is all happening simultaneously. We are having all of these lifetimes at once. (SV) Is there a way that we can connect ourselves with all our other selves?

A: Picture it this way: we will access some of your memory banks and give you another reference which, interestingly enough, fits very closely with the perpendicular reality wheel that we described earlier. You know what a slide projector looks like? To give you some feeling of what this expanded nature of reality really is, picture yourself watching a big slide presentation with a big slide wheel on the projector. At any given point along the way you are watching one particular slide. But, all the rest of the slides are present on the wheel, are they not? And, of course, this fits in with the perpendicular reality, which fits in with the circles within circles and cycles within cycles, which also fits in the Grand Cycle, which also fits in with what we have told you before: All there is is lessons. That's all there is and we ask that you enjoy them as you are watching the slide presentation...

Q: (J) In that analogy, the light that shines through the slide, as it projects it upon the screen, is our perception?

A: And, if you look back at the center of the projector, you see the origin and essence of all creation itself, which, is level seven where you are in union with the One.

I find this interesting since Barbour also used a similar analogy but this time by referring to a film roll. Barbour conjectured a virtual infinity of utterly static, pre-existent, parallel universes, like a vast film archive, which he named "Platonia". Under this concept, each film frame represents a completely independent state of the universe in stasis. We sequentially encounter a tiny portion of these in what we interpret as time - time being analogous to the interval as a film is wound on to the next frame.

I have been reading a paper by a gentleman called Rob Solomon entitled 'Exposition of the Matrix: A New Model for the Deep Nature of Time and Reality', which was published in the Feb/March 2020 edition of Nexus Magazine. Solomon takes Barbour's concept one step further. Although agreeing with the structural and behavioural apects of Barbour's model, he disagrees with Barbour's statement where Barbour denied that consciousness played any remarkable, novel or extra physical role in the world. Solomon's paper proposes the exact opposite, which I think brings him more into line with what the C's have said about the part consciousness plays in shaping reality.

Interestingly, Solomon claims in his paper that Barbour's model was prefigured years before by an American medium, Daryl Anka, who channelled a discarnate entity called 'Bashar'. He also claims that Jane Roberts' channelling of 'Seth' was another potential source for the concept. I must say this in itself is quite an odd thing to state in a scientific paper. There is no reference to the C's though.​

This is what Solomon has to say about the Matrix:

"The Matrix is infinite and exists outside of time. It contains, in an intangible form, every possible instantaneous configuration of physical reality, like a vast archive of film frames. It is pointless to conjecture why this is. It just is - and Professor Barbour's Platonia is precisely that".

He also states that:

"All is existence is digital - discrete at a level that is too minute to be perceptive at the macroscopic level of everyday reality but there all the same".

His paper doesn't seem to contain any references to higher dimensions or densities, which therefore limits its application but it is at least an interesting reflection on Barbour's work and includes the factor of consciousness, which Barbour omitted from his theory. I have not been able to source a copy of the paper and I am reluctant to scan it and download it on the Forum for copyright reasons. However, if anybody else has read it, I would be interested in their comments.

It reminds me of some thoughts I had while reading Ouspenski's Tertium Organum. His thesis was that time as we perceive it was in fact a spatial axis of a higher dimension. Since perception of space is determined by our thinking apparatus, by way of analogy from studying more limited lifeforms (e.g. animals), we could infer what our perception of time would be like as a spatial dimension. He described the perceptions of animals where he hypothesized that to them, static objects in 3 dimensions "move" when they move themselves and that 3D mechanical movement (e.g. a car) was lifelike.

If by analogy we transpose that into higher and higher dimensions, it would seem that we arrive at a complete static state. Ouspenski described it as follows :
One other aspect of the question has very great significance. The fourth
dimension is bound up with the ideas of "time" and "motion." But up to
this point we shall not be able to understand the fourth dimension unless
we shall understand the fifth dimension.
Attempting to look at time as at an object, Kant says that it has one
dimension: i.e., he imagines time as a line extending from the infinite
future into the infinite past. Of one point of this line we are conscious—
always only one point. And this point has no dimension because that
which in the usual sense we call the present, is the recent past, and
sometimes also the near future.
This would be true in relation to our illusory perception of time. But in
reality eternity is not the infinite dimension of time, but the
one perpendicular to time; because, if eternity exists, then every
moment is eternal. The line of time extends in that order of succession of
phenomena which are in causal interdependence—first the cause, then
the effect: before, now, after. The line of eternity extends perpendicularly
to that line.
It is impossible to understand the idea of time without conceiving in
imagination the idea of eternity; it is likewise impossible to understand
space if we have no idea of time.
From the standpoint of eternity, time does not differ in anything from
the other lines and dimensions of space—length, breadth, and height.
This means that just as in space exist the things that we do not see, or
speaking differently, not alone that which we see, so in time "events"
exist before our consciousness has touched them, and they still exist
after our consciousness has left them behind.

So the illusion of time would be created by the journey of our awareness through the landscape of the eternal now. Our awareness is proportional to our Knowledge and Being, hence our perception of time changes as our awareness grows. And our awareness is tied to our bodies' perception, when a critical level of Being is achieved we "graduate" to a higher plane of existence in order to find a more suitable vessel enabling us to carry on our journey within the eternal now.

It would be similar to try to scan a piece of land with a small flashlight at night, then with a big projector, then during daylight. As the field of light increases in size, the movement (hence time perceived) necessary to go through the whole piece of land to scan it is reduced. On top of that it is far easier to piece things together as the lit area expands since there are less and less time between "events", a.k.a. input of new information, a coherent whole appears spontaneously. What seemed disjointed initially is in fact interconnected.

However for 6D beings (who should be closest from this "static" state, hence from a clearer/whole picture), the free will of all souled beings gives a great deal of uncertainty (as in probability) about which path is more likely to be followed at any given point in time (or space within the eternal now). Therefore the thought experiment laid out above is probably way off.

I just wanted to put it out there, as wrong as it is from a logical standpoint. As it might give new insights or ideas to others on this matter. In any case it is way beyond me to figure out :lol: Thank you @MJF it really helped clear things up !

It reminds me of some thoughts I had while reading Ouspenski's Tertium Organum. His thesis was that time as we perceive it was in fact a spatial axis of a higher dimension. Since perception of space is determined by our thinking apparatus, by way of analogy from studying more limited lifeforms (e.g. animals), we could infer what our perception of time would be like as a spatial dimension. He described the perceptions of animals where he hypothesized that to them, static objects in 3 dimensions "move" when they move themselves and that 3D mechanical movement (e.g. a car) was lifelike.

If by analogy we transpose that into higher and higher dimensions, it would seem that we arrive at a complete static state. Ouspenski described it as follows :

So the illusion of time would be created by the journey of our awareness through the landscape of the eternal now. Our awareness is proportional to our Knowledge and Being, hence our perception of time changes as our awareness grows. And our awareness is tied to our bodies' perception, when a critical level of Being is achieved we "graduate" to a higher plane of existence in order to find a more suitable vessel enabling us to carry on our journey within the eternal now.

It would be similar to try to scan a piece of land with a small flashlight at night, then with a big projector, then during daylight. As the field of light increases in size, the movement (hence time perceived) necessary to go through the whole piece of land to scan it is reduced. On top of that it is far easier to piece things together as the lit area expands since there are less and less time between "events", a.k.a. input of new information, a coherent whole appears spontaneously. What seemed disjointed initially is in fact interconnected.

However for 6D beings (who should be closest from this "static" state, hence from a clearer/whole picture), the free will of all souled beings gives a great deal of uncertainty (as in probability) about which path is more likely to be followed at any given point in time (or space within the eternal now). Therefore the thought experiment laid out above is probably way off.

I just wanted to put it out there, as wrong as it is from a logical standpoint. As it might give new insights or ideas to others on this matter. In any case it is way beyond me to figure out :lol: Thank you @MJF it really helped clear things up !
Ouspenki's quote: "But in reality eternity is not the infinite dimension of time, but the one perpendicular to time; because, if eternity exists, then every moment is eternal.", is interesting since the eternal moment he is referring seems to equate to the single slide or transparency the C's referred to or the single frame of film that Barbour referred to in Platonia.

I agree that our perception or awareness is all important here. As an aside, I remember David Icke of all people (yes that David Icke) saying once of his goalkeeping days (BTW he was in his youth a top class soccer goal keeper for Coventry City) that when he brought off a great save, he was completely 'in the moment' and it was as if everything was happening in slow motion, with the crowd, the noise and everything else being shut out of that particular moment in time for him as he focused on saving the shot. Indeed, this may be the secret of top sportsmen, that allows them to concentrate 'in the moment' to a greater degree than us mere mortals. It is the same with accidents, where the actual moment of the accident can seem to be frozen and last for an age from our perception. It could be that at such moments our higher faculties kick in (excuse the pun) and our reality and awareness suddenly widens.

[..] perhaps there's also something to the fact that they, like the giants, were just no longer suited to the overall environment (electro-magnetic as well as climate) and these defects resulted from that.
It may also be that viruses were contributing in some way, too.
Some of the possible genetic defects in the article noted were: "They found problems with genes responsible for sperm production, smell, neurological development and a function involving the hormone insulin that is responsible for permitting glucose in the blood to enter cells to give them energy."
Covid virus and mRNA vaccine symptoms are surprisingly similar. There are studies that mRNA vaccines harm the sperm, possibly through generations. Loss of smell, deleterious "Covid-brain" effects (study mentions micro-strokes), then the fact that the vaccines have this effect:
  • After receiving the 1st vaccine (Moderna or Pfizer), approximately 10 percent reported elevated blood sugars for a day or two.
  • 2 percent reported lower blood sugars, and one person reported both higher and lower blood sugars (perhaps a combo of both, due to roller-coastering glucose levels).
Made me think, if through environment changes and Big Pharma plans are we now, destined to the same, like the giants where then?

As posted during the recent chat, I had a question inspired by Pierre’s theory of homeopathic dilution in the last session. I was reading a romance novel and thinking about negative emotions. How do they work in terms of our relation to the information field? Could it be the case that the ‘hit’ of negative emotions is analogous to the succussion in homeopathy, but that this ‘hit’ instills a negative signal, or fractal, in the body’s water?

The authors asked Kozyrev whether thought might have any effect on this time density. "Yes," Dr. Kozyrev replied. "Thought definitely affects the reaction. When I purposefully think of poetry or something emotional during the test, the equipment registers more of a change than when I think of mathematical calculations. Our thoughts may change the density of time."
Reminded me of years ago IIRC here was posted a picture of an elderly ladies dance group, who rejected the notion that time ages, thus they firmly kept their faith in agelessness, stating it helped them remain youthful and to feel young.

Time perception anomaly #1:
TIME AGNOSIA:
"People affected by time agnosia are not capable of estimating brief time periods and believe extended intervals of time are a lot briefer than they are in reality."

I posted here years ago about Pauli's weird EM-field: he always wrecked sensitive measuring equipment to the point he was banned from entering the lab.
In my case, any equipment I touch, computers or any machine that remains in my vicinity for an extended period, appears to age slower. During the last 22 years acquaintances, living far away, reported their home computers, electronics, machines breaking all the time. In sharp contrast, my machines - speakers, vacuum cleaner, blender, monitors, phone, PC, etc.. all I touched frequently enough - appear to last way longer than they should, well past usual warranty times.

Anything that has an internal clock in my room goes "haywire": my poor mobile phone kept 4m away lives in its own time(sic). Everything is unable to keep time, inaccuracy growing linearly proportional to how many hours/days passed. I always had to sync all my clocks of different brand frequently. My computer synchronizes time from a remote server, but I still get time-sync errors in my browser. Nothing keeps time at all!

Furthermore, I think, the following is connected to the Kozyrev mirror experiment:

*Anchoring problems (to 3rdD), distortions in time-perception, nausea, time-dilation experiences, short spontaneous dizziness~vertigo

Symptoms of Kozyrev's technology:
All of the subjects began to feel ill: they felt dizzy, nauseous, their blood pressure rose or fell, they could not cope with the horror, and they had headaches. In this experiment

Just like when driving "on auto" without paying much attention, maybe our minds are automatically running a program of temporal tracking. This might tax the Soul, using up some energy. A hidden process of automatic-instinctive time-tracking (built into us kundabuffer-style?): maybe with its help we remain tethered to this reality, which mandates the mass-illusion that we keep track of the passing of linear time.

Once, last year, I might've had a Kozyrev-moment, lasted for about 3 seconds. One part of me suddenly appeared to have "fallen off the Ship of Linear Time". The other half appeared to remain on board.
With increasing nausea, vertigo, I felt two things at once:
A. stasis, "frozen"~(not progressing), time-wise completely still yet able to think in zero-time.
B. the other half remained on board, followed the "Ship of Linear Time" progressed according to the rules and was slowly sailing away.
I was present in both conscious halves. My forehead felt like a slowly stretching bubble-gum. An increasingly nauseating, disorienting experience. It felt like "Loss of Anchoring in Linear Time". I felt skidding, while sitting firmly at my desk. [never any drugs :)] My mind stretching for 2-3 seconds painfully dizzy.
Then I snapped back.. to the "Ship of Linear Time". I was anchored again. The nausea was instantly gone.
The time illusion became complete again.

During my childhood, in recurring dreams, while climbing steep mountains or during flying too high, in literal Icarus-moments, I frequently experienced way more traumatic, longer sessions of "Loss of Anchoring". That zooming, Eddie saw in Limitless (2011), but way more intense, light-speeding through 'remote galaxies'. The above account was a mercifully short one.

Last edited:
Thank you very much for this awesome and beautiful new session, Good People! :clap: :flowers::hug2:
"A: Indeed. The true history of your planet is little known. Refer to collections made by your Mr. Hancock.

Q: (L) I think that must mean Graham Hancock?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Yeah, he's a pretty good researcher as long as he doesn’t try to figure out esoteric things on his own.

(Pierre) In his last book, the second part is dedicated to giants in America.

(L) What's the title?

(Andromeda) 'Giants in America', I think."

Although Graham Hancock may have written about giants in America, the person who has probably done most research into this topic in recent times is Jim Vieria

He made a documentary series with his brother, 'Search for the Lost American Giants' Search for the Lost Giants (TV Series 2014– ) - IMDb starting in 2014. It was broadcast on the History Channel and may still be showing. It is well worth a watch.

I was priveleged to meet both Jim and Graham at a conference in London where they were guest speakers. Graham and Jim seemed to be friends or at least knew each other well. Jim was easy to talk to and very enthusiastic about his subject. Although the TV series mainly focused on Native American giants (some of whom were up to 9 ft tall), I did ask him about the Navajo Indians' tales of fighting huge red haired giants in New Mexico or Arizona (I forget which particular state it was), where according to their legends they eventually cornered them in a cave and destroyed them after burning them out. He was aware of this account and agreed that they were probably a different and distinct group from the Native Indian giants found in places like Ohio, who were usually viewed as royalty and buried in large burial mounds.

Apparently, some giants may have survived on Easter Island as late as the 17th century. I remember watching an Ancient Aliens episode concerning Easter Island where they mentioned that Dutch explorers who had landed on the island spoke of meeting huge giants who were so big that you could walk between their legs. However, by the time Captain Cook visited the island in 1744, these giants had disappeared without a trace.
Hello,

The giants that the Natives Americans Indians were fighting in the SW you are referring lived in a cave outside Lovelock, Nevada.
These are links to the videos by Hugh Newman on the Red Haired Giants of Lovelock, NV parts 1 + 2. Part two is fascinating. Hugh visits Humbolt Museum in Winnamucca, NV. It has artifacts made by giants! I hope to visit the museum and the cave sometime, it’s not far from where I live.

A belated thank you for this session.

I'm embarrassed to say, but I'm still struggling to finish reading my first romance novel. I started it several months ago but when I came to the point where the first sex scene was described I just couldn't continue. However, I've now picked up reading it again, and I think I'm gradually starting to enjoy it, and the inner voice asking me "why the h*** am I reading this?" doesn't come up as often as previously. :lol:
I started my first novel. I just started at the top of the list with Anna Campbell’s “The Laird’s Willful Lass”. I enjoy Scottish themed stories and so far I’m enjoying it. It starts with a boyhood adventure and a carriage crash to introduce the characters. No steamy sex scenes yet, just innuendos. All the signs point to sex at sometime and conflicts of character to spice up the mix. Hard not to think the plots are predictable. I hope I’m wrong and gain some new insights.
It's is interesting to look at disintegration in the context of romance literature. As we know from Dabrowski, disintegration is essential for growth, or more accurately, the right kind of disintegration. And that is the process that happens to characters in these novels. They go through a positive disintegration which leads them to a different level of being. Much of that disintegration involves letting go of false beliefs, rigid thinking, masks, and so on. By engaging in the reading process, it seems we are learning, little by little, how not to get overwhelmed as this global reality disintegration progresses. The phrase "Surfing the Wave" comes to mind.
I have the Dabrowski book and never got around to it. I am thinking that disintegration is going on within me already because of the pressures of the lies we have to live with daily. Thanks for mentioning it here. I think it’s time to give it a read as well. How to keep going when inner strength and determination are lacking in large measures some days? The inner world and the outer one are so extremely opposed that it’s a hard balancing act.

And only sometimes I regret a little about the missed opportunities and wasted years. Then I remind myself not to anticipate and continue the trip with joy ...
And in hindsight we may look at these 'missed opportunities and wasted years' differently? Perhaps these years were not really wasted, we were just getting to a certain point in life where we made the decision to act and be differently, because we could see or intuitively knew that we were not getting anywhere. We can certainly learn from these missed opportunities I think! With all that knowledge of our mistakes and false turns it becomes easier to spot them in others and to grow more understanding for people who are on a different path or who are one step or two behind us.
I started my first novel. I just started at the top of the list with Anna Campbell’s “The Laird’s Willful Lass”. I enjoy Scottish themed stories and so far I’m enjoying it. It starts with a boyhood adventure and a carriage crash to introduce the characters. No steamy sex scenes yet, just innuendos. All the signs point to sex at sometime and conflicts of character to spice up the mix. Hard not to think the plots are predictable. I hope I’m wrong and gain some new insights.
Just keep reading! It's difficult to know beforehand what lessons we may learn and which simple karmic understandings we will pick up on. I think if you let go of the process without anticipation it will occur more organically. Sometimes it isn't easy to give up control over something we can't grasp yet, so it also has to do with faith I believe. :-)

Back
Top Bottom