Session 10 December 2022

Thanks for the informative session. I found an intense anxiety arising with in me after reading it over several times. Pretty much exactly as Korzik18 replied:

What an amazing session!
I was left with a double feeling. On the one hand, I am thrilled to see such a grand scenario unfold before our eyes. I might get to see Nemesis, which doesn't happen very often at all. The next time will be 27 million years away. Now that's rare luck! 😅
On the other hand, anxiety fills my heart. Whether I will be able to cope with the trials, whether I will be able to walk the path I was meant to walk, whether I will be able to help my loved ones.
It saddens me also that many good people around me continue to be under their own illusions about the surrounding reality (covid, politics, etc.) They cannot even now discover the obvious lies in front of their noses. Then what happens when the "good aliens" and the "harmless comet" show up?🤦‍♀️
Thank you DCM for giving us the opportunity to see, know and do!🌟
Thank you so much to our lighthouse: Laura and Andromeda, C's, the Chateau team and all, community members.
What pulled me out of the anxious spiral was remembering that all this is part of a natural cycle, one, perhaps our souls are not strangers to. I also remember reading a session where the C's said that STO cooperates or goes along with these natural cycles instead of resisting them. Perhaps part of the work of beholding apocalyptic knowledge, in order not to be paralyzed by it, is to accept and have faith in the divine order of the life/death/life cycle and the opportunities for growth it affords. FWIW

Thank you very much to Laura and Andromeda, the Chateau crew and everybody involved for having and sharing this session! :flowers:
Excellent questions, comments and discussion, thought provoking and mind blowing information, there's quite a lot to ponder about!

Thank you for the session!

I just read the thread and the destruction of Kantek was mentioned in terms of the 70K years. There is also this that I don't think was mentioned:

October 22, 1994
Q: (L) At one point in a previous transmission it was stated that the Lizard beings altered the human race after a battle for their own feeding purposes. Could you clarify this?
A: It would not be possible for these beings to completely control your existence. If it were, you would not be able to do the things your race has done. There has been interference by the Lizard beings in the physical structure of the human beings for their own benefit. Remember what we told you before. They have been interfering with the time cycle experienced on this plane, for quite some time as you measure it. For 74 thousand years they have been interfering in a backwards and forwards time reference manner in order to set up circumstances that they perceive to be beneficial for them in the measure of time that you would consider to be forward, that is, in the future. They have been going backwards and forwards in time to do this. They are suspended in the time cycle as they do this. So what they perceive as being your equivalent of one hour could be as long as 74 thousand years.
Q: (L) So they haven’t been here for 300 thousand years?
A: They originally set up circumstances for their benefit 309 thousand years ago, however, they have been using the particular bracketed period of the 74 thousand year period alter things in all the various ways mentioned earlier.

Could be that the Lizzies took this 70k years ago period with the destruction of Kantek, introduction of the Kantekians to earth, and the splitting and spreading of the continents as the ideal jumping off point to work their manipulations.

The discussion of continents and 70K years also made me think about these excerpts about Zoroastrianism and the seven continents we have now that are spread out:
'Zoroastrianism' by Mary Boyce pg 10

1.2.6 Cosmogonical and cosmological ideas

1. The Indo-Iranians had a common stock of ideas about the physical world, which Iranian prietly thinkers continued to develop, reaching ultimately a severely simple analysis of the physical world which probably owed much to the bareness of the flat landscape around them. Their speculations can be reconstructed as follows. The gods had created the world in seven stages; first the 'sky' of stone, as a huge round shell to enclose all else; second, in the lower half of the shell, water, third, earth, resting on the water like a great flat dish; then at the centre of the earth a single plant, and near it the Uniquely created Bull, and Man, called Gayo-maretan, 'Mortal Life'; and seventh, fire, both visible and also an unseen, vital force which gave warmth and life to the cosmos. The sun, part of the creation of fire, stood still overhead, and all was motionless and unchanging. Then the goods made a triple sacrifice: they crushed the plant, and slew the bull and man. From this beneficent sacrifice more plants, animals and men came into existence. The cycle of being was thus set in motion with death followed by new life; and the sun began to move across the sky and to regulate the seasons in accordance with 'asha'.

[...]

3. Together wtih this systematic analysis, linked to the yasna, more ancient concepts survived: of high Hara, a mountain peak in the centre of the earth, around which the sun was thought to circle, disappearing at night; of mighty Aredvi, a river which pours down from Hara into the sea Vourukasha and also supplies all the waters of the world; and of the Tree of All Seeds, which grows in Vourukasha. Each year its seeds are scattered over the earth with the rain. The earth itself was held to be divided into seven regions (Av. Karshavar), seperated by waters, or by great forests and mountains. Man lives in the central region, called Khvaniratha.

Could the first paragraph be describing the time before and then the time after Kantek (and catastrophe on earth) and the separating of the continents?

pg16

1.5 The Ancient Iranian World Picture

Cf. 1.2.6. According to the Zoroastrian cosmology, after the Evil Spirit's assault (cf. 2.3.4) mountains grew up from the flat earth to strengthen it; but torrential rain fell and split it into seven regions, the 'karshvars' (cf 1.2.6.3). At the end of time it will be joined again, and once more level (cf. 10.2.1.2). The peak of Hara was held to have 360 apertures through which the sun moved onthe 360 days of the year (cf. 1.7), passing twice through each, to leave half the world in darkness. Since the stars give least light of all the heavenly bodies, they were thought to be nearest to earth and farthest from heaven. Above them was the moon, then the sun (c.f. 6.3.6). All water was held to have a common source, ascending from below the earth to the peak of Hara, pouring down from there on to the sea Vourukasha (cf. 2.1.7), and circulating through the seven regions before ascending again after being purified. [...]

Amazing end of the year session! It’s funny because I’ll be doing something during the day and then out of nowhere things that have been spoken in the sessions or in the threads click in my head and I start to see how things connect. Im not sure if anyone else goes through this or if I even explained it correctly but it’s incredible.

I suppose maybe the suns twin will be the event or one of the events that will intervene in the Ukrainian war? Also, its funny how the elite aren’t so powerful and clever as they present themselves to be. They are slaves of their 4th density masters and are trying to see if they’re getting duped or not by them ( which ofcourse they are). I don’t think they realize that they are also part of the plan to be controlled in 4th density.

Since things are going to start rocking, I hope everyone in the forum and FOTCM stay safe and alert! Thank you Laura and crew for all the work put in and for everything you have made for the benefit of others. You have no idea how much this has changed my life and my perspective on many things ( I’m sure most people here as well of course!) so thank you everyone that’s a part of this! Looking forward to the interesting times ahead! Take care everyone !

Thank you so much for the session.

Some things that stuck out as important callbacks:

1. The aliens appear as Nordic. I can’t remember the session or exact words, but didn’t the C’s say something about people with a Nordic appearance having STO leanings, being helpers, or something to that effect? The exact wording triggered me to think that this is a direct and purposeful deception using a very important archetype. Interesting.

“Rocky” and “oxygen” come up again. Thank you for pointing out apoxia as a hazard in the future, Pierre! Could certainly egg on a space virus that oxygen helps stave off…..

And of course, the return of the twin sun. It seems the big stories are coming front and center.

I need to reread this a couple of times, but those things stuck out as very familiar and brand new all at once.

Thanks again, and Merry CaesarMas!

Thank you so much for such an Awesome session, such good questions. One thing that made a significant impression on me was the information on the alien contact and conversations that are occurring. What I noticed was I wasn't surprised in the least this was happening, sort of ho hum in a way (which is rather odd)... I have become so inculcated over many years that these beings are real and have been coming here for a very long time that I already have an acceptance to their presence. I'm sure this is the case with many as our society has been inundated with all sorts of aliens in movies and such, we were being primed.

I take it these Nordic types are Orion STS? Are they 3D beings or a mixture of 4D and 3d, Or 4D with a limited amount of time they can exist on this level. Questions, questions. BUT Is the show finally going to begin. Will the wonders in the sky commence as the C's have been telling us?

Synchronistically, this report was aired this evening on a news show I follow. There has been a wave of UFO reports over Wisconsin recently, and this one is from December 1 over a rural area. The reporter is a former FBI agent. Is it a doctored video, the US military beginning their false invasion or the aliens putting on a show? It really grabbed my attention coming right after this session.

The other thing on the subject of aliens that has always played on my mind is how they appear so organised in their dealing with our world. I mean, it's like there are absolutely no "rebels" or breakaway groups in their ranks that would break right into our reality you know, to cause the supposed groups in control of our planet problems. 🤷

I mean it's like the no.1 rule is - stay hidden from humans. Why? Because they must never believe other intelligent life exists. And this message has been broadcasted to aliens everywhere and they all agree. 🤨

It's all rather strange to me. I can only imagine that I am thinking about this all in the wrong way. That the truth is so different to how we have been primed to think that it's always stared us in the face but we are just incapable of seeing it for what it is. Maybe...
The way I always look at it is, I try and imagine it in terms of the relationship here between humans and the 2D animals on farms. As above so below.

If the human race on this planet has been grown, cultivated, and manipulated by a certain group of 4D STS beings to produce the optimum harvest, we’re probably marked as property by that group. Other groups probably normally don’t interfere.

Just as here on earth, people normally don’t just go over to their neighbor’s land and start harvesting their crops and animals without permission. Otherwise conflict would ensue. Which begs the question if differing 4D STS groups war and battle over resources too.

Added: my mental stream is not yet finished. Here's another thing... Have you noticed how the stories about aliens are so human centric. How much energy are they expending on us - staying hidden, running all these lies, maintaining some sort of cloak on our planet etc. Makes you wonder if they have time to do anything else? 🧐
The C’s said time is an illusion and doesn’t exist and on higher densities. They have all the “time” in the world

Q: (L) Because I am curious. What is time?

A: We have already told you that it is a non-existent, artificial creation of illusion for the point of learning at the level where you are at or were, and once you have left that level, you no longer need it. If something is not real, is there any concern in worrying about what it is? Imagine a conversation between two people: Billy and Gene. Billy says to Gene, “There is no such thing as time.” Gene says, “Oh, really? But I want to know what it is.” Billy says, “But I just told you there is no such thing. Time does not exist. It is not real in any form, in any frame of reference, in any form of reality, any level of density. It simply does not exist.”And, Gene says: “Oh, that’s interesting. Now, again, what is this time?”

A wild idea just crossed my mind. If the elite are looking for an AI capable of translating what the aliens say... I don't know why but I just associated it with the development of the AI to "draw by text input."

Because perhaps after all there is a telepathic element (conceptual images) that cannot be understood by spoken language alone. Perhaps the intent is that the AI can subtract the intent behind the spoken language and capture it in an image, revealing the hidden intent.
And perhaps the AI might have the sensors required to read their minds. Who knows?

My thoughts as well. Why do aliens need language in the first place, except perhaps written language, when they are telepathic? I don't believe you need language to have complex thoughts, although perhaps language helps to structure thoughts and communicate them, even telepathically - I'm not sure. Also, if they have the option to communicate among themselves telepathically in front of humans, why would they use a form of communication that can potentially be intercepted and deciphered? Still, that fragment was super interesting and intriguing.

I can easily see this happening. The models of a possible twin star to the sun don't put its orbit any closer than the Oort cloud, which is way beyond Pluto. That's considerably far. So to the naked eye it might appear as just another star, or a star with a tail, and they'll just say it's a comet (think of Jupiter, also very large, yet looks like a bright star). Or they'll admit it's a huge comet, but it's so far away that you don't need to worry about it. They'll never mention the unsettling implication of a large cosmic body disturbing the Oort cloud, so it will be a 'meh' reaction for the masses. It's frustrating that even when people get important evidence in front of their face, they will still dismiss it easily if it doesn't fit their already set worldview. It happened with covid and so many other things, so it will not be different this time. But that's just human nature, I suppose.

Thanks for the super-interesting session!
Maybe we don't need language for complex thoughts, but it sure makes it easier to share/network/learn. The session mentions the aliens talk in English to "us", in a language similar to Basque to each other. Maybe they are telepathic in 3D, but wouldn't it be odd for them to conference with each other in our presence by standing around in a group saying nothing? If they talk English in order to communicate with us for our mutual benefit, flaunting telepathic abilities would not be good diplomacy.
Thoughts can often be in a language, and how would you remember thoughts you wanted to store, or share with those not present? How would you learn and be taught? Would Engineers apprentice? go to school? This will be understood in 4D much more readily than I can imagine now.

Great session. Thank you Laura and Anna and the Chateau crew.

Thank you so much for the session.

Some things that stuck out as important callbacks:

1. The aliens appear as Nordic. I can’t remember the session or exact words, but didn’t the C’s say something about people with a Nordic appearance having STO leanings, being helpers, or something to that effect? The exact wording triggered me to think that this is a direct and purposeful deception using a very important archetype. Interesting.

“Rocky” and “oxygen” come up again. Thank you for pointing out apoxia as a hazard in the future, Pierre! Could certainly egg on a space virus that oxygen helps stave off…..

And of course, the return of the twin sun. It seems the big stories are coming front and center.

I need to reread this a couple of times, but those things stuck out as very familiar and brand new all at once.

Thanks again, and Merry CaesarMas!
I am not sure if this is what you are remembering?

Session 23 March 1996

A: Maybe, but you are missing the point! All persons of Nordic heritage hold secret power centers, can be of darkness, or of light... SV is of Teutonic bloodline leading directly to such super power source such as Thule Society and others, and she is aware of her powers and mission. It is of positive orientation. However, you are being tested by 4th through 6th density forces to determine if you have the strength and wisdom for continuance!

Session 9 August 1997

A: You chose to be incarnated now, with some foreknowledge of what was to come. Reference your dreams of space attack.

Q: Okay, what racial types are we talking about relating to these hypothetical aliens?

A: Three basic constructs. Nordic, Reptilian, and Greys. Many variations of type 3, and 3 variations of type 1 and 2.

Q: Well, what racial types are the 'good guys?'

A: Nordics, in affiliation with 6th density "guides."

Q: And that's the only good guys?

A: That's all you need.

Q: Wonderful! So, if it is a Grey or Lizzie, you know they aren't the nice guys. But, if it is tall and blond, you need to ask questions!

A: All is subjective when it comes to nice and not nice. Some on 2nd density would think of you as "not nice," to say the least!!!

Nordics can be either STO or STS

Q: (L) Who are the Nordic type aliens?

A: Your ancestors.

Q: (L) What planet did they come from?

A: Several and transitory.

Q: (L) What is their type called? Just the Nordic types?

A: That is as good as any description.

Q: (L) What is their purpose here on the planet at this time?

A: Observation.

Q: (L) Haven't they been seen with the Lizzies on occasion?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Are they involved with the Lizzies?

A: Some are.

Q: (L) Are some of them not nice?

A: Fifty-fifty.

Q: (L) Do they ever abduct people?

A: Have but not too often. When they do, they do not give back.

Q: (L) What do they do with the ones they abduct?

A: Take away to too many other places to mention. Purpose is multiple. Too complex.

Q: (L) I get the feeling that maybe it is not too complex, but that you just don't want to answer, is this correct?

A: Open. Not at this moment.

Q: (L) What about the Villas-Boas case; who were these beings and what was the purpose for this interaction?

A: Aryan's breeding experiment.

Q: (L) Where do these Aryans live?

A: In transit.

Q: (L) When they get to where they are going, where do they live?

A: They don't. There are many who do not live specifically anywhere. They are perpetually in transit.

Q: (L) Why is this?

A: There is no need to be grounded; it is only your perception because that is your familiarity. A planet is a vehicle too.

A: In this part of your 3rd and 4th density universe, specifically your "galaxy" it is the region known as Orion that is the one and only indigenous home of human type beings... reflect on this! Indigenous home base, not sole locator. What you are most in need of review of is the accurate profile of "alien" data.

Q: (RC) I thought that humans originated in Lyra and then a war broke out there and they ended up in Orion.

A: Lyra is not inhabited. There have been homes in all places, but some were/are transitory, and some are not. Pay attention to Orion! This is your ancestral home, and your eventual destination. Here is the absolutely accurately accurate profile of Orion to follow: This is the most heavily populated region of your Milky Way galaxy! This is a region that extends across 3rd and 4th density space for a distance as vast as the distance between your locator and it. There are 3,444 inhabited "worlds" in this region. Some are planets as you know them. Some are artificially constructed planetoids. Some are floating space barges. And some are "satellites." There are primary homes, travelling stations and incubator laboratories all in 2nd, 3rd and 4th densities. There are overseer zones in 5th and 6th densities. Approximately one half is STO and one half is STS. Together, along with many other colonies, located elsewhere, this is called, in translation, Orion Federation. Orions created grays in 5 varieties, as cyber-genetic beings, and installed them on Zeta Reticuli 1, 2, 3, and 4, as well as on 2 planets orbiting Barnard's Star. The Reptilians also inhabit 6 planets in the Orion region in 4th density, and are owned by the Orion STS as slaves, and, in some cases, pets!!! The name "Orion" is the actual native name, and was brought to earth directly. Study the legend of the "god" of Orion for parallels.

Q: (L) Are the Orion STS the infamous red-headed Nordic aliens?

A: Yes, and all other humanoid combinations.

Q: (L) Okay, if it started with the Nordic types, and that is where the other humanoid combinations came from, what genetic combinations were used for human beings? Black people, for instance, since they are so unlike "Nordics?"

A: The Nordic genes were mixed with the gene pool already available on Earth, known as Neanderthal.

Q: (L) This book describes the Nordic aliens as having blood with a different chemical base than ours...

A: This is trivial disinformation, "Nordic" Physiology is identical to yours, with the exception being their cranium, which averages 3 per cent larger. Discuss for insight. Must end session.

Q: (L) Well, they say that the Grays are assisting the Consortium, this is the Hopi material... Who is doing the assisting? Hmmmm... give me a clue... I think that the Nordic aliens are controlling the Lizards, who created the Grays, which are probes of the Lizards, and are purportedly assisting the Consortium...

A: Assisting? Or maybe influencing?!? And if so, how so?!? And, is not this the whole point? Are you not ultimately influenced always?!? In EVERYTHING you do? We have stated thus numerous times... So, please let us not get off the track, okay?

Back
Top Bottom