Session 10 December 2022

I sincerely thank you for the session!
Welcome to our forum, Marc Johanson! Would you be so kind as to go to our newbies section and introduce yourself, so we can get to know you a bit and welcome you? :flowers:

If you don't know what to write you could have a look at other newbies's posts or you could tell us how you found us, whether you are reading SOTT, familiar with Laura's work and so on. Thank you!

Just to try to clarify: When I said this in the session: "Q: (L) But don't aliens have the ability to read minds? Suppose they had this AI translator... Oh, I just answered my own question. If they have it, they will have AI to deploy it, therefore they won't be thinking about... Somebody would still be thinking about it."

I was thinking "what the heck does AI have to do with this?

So, assuming that aliens have the ability to read minds, obviously, they don't need speech, so why would humans need an AI translator?

Then, assuming that aliens and humans were having dialogues... well, they would obviously be speaking to the humans either telepathically, or via speech. Assume they opted to use speech as a way of trying to normalize the interaction. Then assume that they also had a spoken language themselves that they used either telepathically or via speech, depending on the circumstances.

Next, imagine this meeting between humans and aliens (possibly happening rather more frequently than we might imagine) and the aliens utilize speech in 3D simply because it is energy efficient. So, they speak the human's language to them, but then have side exchanges between themselves. Or, even assume that some humans work with them in some way and are around them (in 3D where the aliens lazily use speech rather often), and overhear them discussing things. So, the humans want to know what they are talking about.

The humans then get the idea that AI can help them decode the aliens' speech so that the humans can understand what they are saying (maybe they have made recordings, too).

So, that is what went through my head in a flash and that's why I said what I did, and then added that Oh, somebody would be thinking about it if they were deploying it... which led to the Cs saying what they did about blocking. So, yeah,
the humans also realize that the aliens have telepathic abilities, so anyone who is going to be involved in such a project has to be able to block the alien's thought reading.

Does that help or just make it more confusing?

First thank again for the session, look like interesting time ahead.

Second I was wondering why the C's opened the session with this information ''A: Push to get a machine translator.'' Were you at the chateau talking about alien or was it out of the blue that the C's came with this opening. Knowing that the session were monitored in the pass and probably still are by both parties (the 4 D and elite) what was the C's purpose to give us this information. Imagine for a second what goes in the 4D mind learning that there 3D minions don't trust them and are trying to understand their language to know what they are not telling them or what ever they said in the pass as I'm sure too that the elite have recorded everything. Even more , thank to Chu, the elite know which language to maybe use as a template. (hope they send you a gift this Chrismass Chu). And now think about the elite plan, AI to build a machine translator that can translate alien speech. I'm sure that they must be very please that everything is now out in the open LOL. Imagine the trust level today between both parties, I would pay a good amount to see that. :lol:

Was this an attempt by the C's to create a division between the alien and the elite by casually exposing their plan. Frankly, I find it very funny, maybe I see it the wrong way but when you think about it does look like it.

Maybe it's a constraint of them being in 3D form in order to have these meetings? They're talking in English to their human interlocutors, but then want to speak to each other, in the moment, in a way that the humans can't understand, but are forced to stick to the same physical apparatus to do so.

It may be that when they come to 3D the same limitation (physical realm) apply to them either physically or psychically or are more limited compare to being in 4D. It is sort of like when a UFO crash in 3D, the occupant are trapped in this density, they are physical and can be hurt and die but it is true as well that many witnesses of alien encounter said that the gray use telepathy to converse with them. So yes it is curious that they use a language to communicate in front of human but that may soon be finished, see above.

A wild idea just crossed my mind. If the elite are looking for an AI capable of translating what the aliens say... I don't know why but I just associated it with the development of the AI to "draw by text input."

Because perhaps after all there is a telepathic element (conceptual images) that cannot be understood by spoken language alone. Perhaps the intent is that the AI can subtract the intent behind the spoken language and capture it in an image, revealing the hidden intent.

(Joe) Ya know the maps... What was that book called? Laurasia and Gondwana? So, the maps that show that...

(L) You mean in Witzel's book, Origins of the World's Mythology?

(Joe) Yeah. So, that make-up of the land masses are said to be from the Triassic and Jurassic eras, 200 to 150 million years ago. They put these dates on them. But are those depictions of the land masses actually closer to how the land masses were in more recent times?

A: Yes. Also some landmasses sink and others rise. But for general understanding, those maps work well enough.

Q: (Joe) So we're talking about possibly that's the way the land masses were - close enough - pre-Younger Dryas? Pre the end of the last Ice Age?

A: Earlier. More like 70k years ago more or less. But with ongoing modifications between then and now. Also ongoing.

gond-jpg.67563

pangaea_to_present-gif.67565
Thank you so much for sharing!! 💞💫
Honestly I am a little nervous thinking that the time of change is very near, I can only think of strength and faith.

Also about the maps of the Triassic and Jurassic period, I wonder if with the data given there will be any approximate or general way to glimpse a prediction that according to the position of the earth and the coming of this group of meteorites within a certain cyclic period, what could be an approximate trajectory of impact?
Certainly it is not possible to anticipate, I am just curious how these changes could happen.

A: No. You have already figured that out. Also consider all the deaths of other scientists and medical types over the past 20 years prior to the recent "pandemic".

Q: (L) Anybody who can figure stuff out, they take them out!

(Joe) But WHO takes them out?

A: Mostly human agents of chaos.

Q: (Joe) Was that the case with the astronomer?

A: No. Others are targeted for special operations.

Q: (L) Does it depend in some respects or in some cases on their vulnerability? Like, that they go off alone?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Are the ones who go off alone the ones that are targeted for special operations?

A: Yes

Q: (L) But many of these others, they die in so-called accidents, or fall off a bridge, car accident, fall out of a window, whatever... So, I mean, it could either be a human action, it could be a mind control action, or it could be beaming.

(Pierre) Induced heart attacks.

(L) Driving them crazy...

(Pierre) Where the weakness of the individual lies, they attack this weakness.

(L) Yeah.

Hello and thank you for this new session.
I have seen some references to the work of Carlos Muñoz Ferrada in this Forum, particularly in this THREAD.
For the French speakers who would like to familiarize themselves with it, here is a site Historique, so I have taken the following link in English on suspicious deaths:

Murders Related To Planet X
The above physics lesson is important to understand for what will be coming later on. Another matter, seemingly unrelated, has to do with those individuals/scientists who have died mysteriously in recent years, all of whom have a connection to research and/or revelations about so-called Planet X. In a discussion on March 2, 2003, that appears on the www.citiesoflight.net website, “Wayne” makes the following series of statements concerning these “mysterious” deaths:
With Planet X apparently approaching, and the renewed interest in comets and asteroids, plus the strange anomalies surrounding the Sun of late, the mystery and intrigue is beginning to build.

• On July 1, 1999, 20 French astronomers were killed in a mysterious accident as they were headed up the mountain to the observatory on Plateau de Bure on a cable car. There were reports that the cable had been cut.

• Additionally, in 1997, Gene Shoemaker, of the University of Arizona, one of the discoverers of the Shoemaker-Levy comet, died under mysterious circumstances: a two-car crash in the middle of nowhere in Australia.

There are several others who “just happened” to pass on in 1997:

. Carl Sagandied in December after a two-year battle with bone marrow disease.

• On July 3, 1997, the son of a high-ranking NASA shuttle chief, named Brewster Shaw, from Houston, was killed. His bullet-riddled body was found stuffed in the trunk of his car at the bottom of a lake. Local police reported it was done by car-jackers.

• On June 25, 1997, the day of the supposed burn for the spacecraft and mid-course correction, and the day of the MIR “accident”, a Senior Program Director at NASA Headquarters, Dr. Gergen Ray, was found dead near his home in Potomac, Maryland, under unusual circumstances.

• A few days prior to that, a computer technician working on Pathfinder, in Palo Alto, California, was found dead. His body was wedged between a tree and a fence in a very well-traveled, upper-class residential-shopping area near Stanford University. Officials in his case claim that he was beaten to death by gang members.

• The Program Manager for Mars Surveyor at NASA Headquarters in Washington, Mary K. Olsen, went to Jet Propulsion Lab in Pasadena a few months ago, wound up in a hospital with a very strange and anomalous embolism, and died. She was only 35 years old.

• Father Malachi Martin spoke publicly about the coming of Planet X and the purpose of the Vatican-sponsored observatory near Tucson, Arizona, and recently ended up dead.

• Remember “Heaven’s Gate Cult Suicide?” Check out the http://members.aol.com/phikent/inman.txt website. While a certain percentage of any given profession or population group will die naturally in any given period, all these seem to be just too coincidental. What’s going on here?

Continuing with this theme, our next information comes from astronomical author, professor, and physicist James M. McCanney’s website, dated February 1, 2003, also concerning these “mystery” deaths:

The List Of Murdered People Relative To Planet-X Types Of Object

Chuck Schramek
- Houston news host and one person who took photos of the companion of Hale-Bopp who was on the old Art Bell Show. (For Chuck’s 1997 interview of me [McCanney], listen this was a classic interview below. When you listen to that interview you will see why they wanted him eliminated.)(Not Found)

Robert S. Harrington - at the time head of the Naval Observatory, Washington DC. Was head of NASA Planet X internal study and was on his final trip to New Zealand to photograph Planet X. He died suddenly of the same rapid-onset type of cancer that Chuck Schramek died from.

Gene Schumacher - NASA planetary geologist while studying ancient asteroid impacts in Australia. He was a prolific discoverer of comets and we all know now that NASA is lying about the fact that they know I [McCanney] am right and have been right for over 25 years - that comets are not dirty snowballs, but are a complex plasma discharge phenomena, and with the larger ones becoming planets and moons of the solar system.
Schumacher had access to the southern hemisphere data, as did Harrington. He could see the vast comet Hale-Bopp and knew, as did NASA at that time, of the original discovery of Hale-Bopp, which must have been in the same time that Harrington was viewing Planet X, that Hale-Bopp AT THAT TIME was on a near direct collision course with Earth (it later fell behind schedule due to the tail drag and missed us by nearly 3 months).
But the point is that Schumacher must have known this and was going to go public to spill the beans on all of this. Like Harrington, he was well known and would have carried many scientists with him.
The story of his “death” is the most ridiculous lie you would ever hear. There was no autopsy, and there is no information available other than there was a jeep crash and he died on the way to the hospital.
His ashes were blasted into outer space, out of a NASA satellite, as a “tribute”.

Heaven’s Gate - was NOT a cult, but was a group of 39 or more very highly talented programmers who were NOT suicidal.
They were building the most sophisticated firewall and encryption software on the planet. When their web page mentioned Hale-Bopp and all of a sudden became very popular as they were about to “leave society”, they were called to a meeting and the mole (we think that programmer mole is quite active on the current Planet X government disinformation website and related work on the web - yes, these are some really nice folks working for your government) informed the execution squad, and one by one, as the programmers entered the house, they were murdered.
There was never an autopsy performed. The government immediately pulled down and changed their website and had a huge front page disinformation campaign in place all over this country.

Although not related to Planet X exactly, John Denver was about to become the first civilian to go into space under the direction of the Russian Space program. This was a little known fact about John. The “accident” was clearly the same “method” employed by the Clinton-Bush gang in the Mena Arkansas cocaine drug smuggling ring of the mid 1980s (for more information, read Terry Reed’s book Compromised).
The way they eliminated risk pilots was to mess with their flight instruments to either send them off course or fix their gas gauge to read full but with an empty tank; that is what I think happened to John Denver.
Immediately upon John’s death there was a national news campaign to smear him, calling him a drunk alcoholic and that the FAA had been trying to pull his pilot’s license. That was most interesting since Northwest Airlines at the time had no less that 6 pilots currently flying 747s who had worse drinking records than this, including drinking ON THE JOB, and the FAA did nothing about them. There is increasing evidence that a number of top astronomers who clearly had access to large telescopes have suddenly died of “heart attacks”recently.

All I know at this point is that the stories are filtering in from various “sources” that their personal Planet X source just “died of a heart attack”.
James [Jim] Jones - remember them? It is now becoming apparent the there is a concerted effort and pre-designated program to eliminate any group or person who would cause society to move from the standard dependence on your friendly federal government.

Their techniques are pretty much the same. We think they have had a similar plan for a “cult-like group feeding off the alien contact trough” in place and the plan there was also to stage a Planet X suicide “party”.
The patterns are clear
Our Busy Solar System - The Breakthroughs Of Dr. Alexey Dmitriev

Thank you Laura and Anna for a very interesting session. And thank you the Chateau crew, the C's and all who participated at the session.

The C's warning about things that soon are gonna get more "rocky" is definitely interesting and it may be interpreted in different ways. Though, as Laura mentioned during the current session that back in 2019, in the last session of that year the C's gave a similar warning which was related to "... it will give chills to many", a few months later the Covid hysteria started. What i'm trying to say here is that considering how bad things are at the moment, I feel that there has to occur a pretty serious event in order to shake the daylights from all those that have fallen victim to the hypnotic spell spread by the PTB in order for them to wakeup and to get in touch with the REAL reality surrounding them.

On a last note, a few months ago I've had a few dreams about meteorites falling on populated areas, chaos everywhere, terrified people, a lot o confusion and drama... Usually i don't remember most of my dreams but these ones I remember quiet well.

Back
Top Bottom