Session 10 December 2016

So first, there's that oil in the lamp thing Laura spoke about, and i thought.. "saturated fat"...(something a lot of vegetarian snowflakes avoid)..better cell wall strength...better grounding...better protection from charge fluctuations, etc....also their probably almost all iodine deficient...which means glandular and hormone maladjustment, that leads to 27,000 "genders".....add to that a calcified pienal(?) gland...and wala!..a perfect empty vessel, ready for a walk in yikes!

I don't like to be nit picky but, it was me who first brought up the oil in the lamp. Shortly after it was confirmed by the C's. When we started the keto diet thing, I had an answer to a question that I had been seeking the answer to since 1982. What is the oil for my personal lamp? The rest is history. Now things seem to be making more sense. Ahh, I love bacon and all the juice.

Now I have just gotten a few shivers.

Beherenow:

So first, there's that oil in the lamp thing Laura spoke about, and i thought.. "saturated fat"...(something a lot of vegetarian snowflakes avoid)..better cell wall strength...better grounding...better protection from charge fluctuations, etc....also their probably almost all iodine deficient...which means glandular and hormone maladjustment, that leads to 27,000 "genders".....add to that a calcified pienal(?) gland...and wala!..a perfect empty vessel, ready for a walk in :scared: yikes!

So...in a nutshell, if Hyperkinetic sensate is some kind of EM fluctuation or change in the charge field, then its effects are going to be most extreme to the least "grounded"......and not just physically/electrically grounded, but intellectually and emotionally as well.

..it's like a house with a lighting rod...sensate is the lighting, your body is the house, and your properly functioning fat powered cell walls, along with properly functioning iodine corrected emotions, are the lightning rod.....so you can take a strike and the house is just fine. ...or.....the fat bubble floats on the surface and rides the wave, the watery bubble gets dissolved...

Whoa! Very interesting. I think you may be on to something here. We need to consider whats happening on the physical level as well. I've wondered if there is some sort of beaming going on at the 4D level but then need to consider the 3D level as well. Tech that affects the emotions. Some of us are not being so affected by this and maybe the diet is helping. Also considered the wave is becoming stronger now and is enhancing any weaknesses/programs we have. Maybe the poke man go game is connected, it was such a weird phenomenon, or just cell phones.

p.s. what did Laura say about the oil in the lamp, I don't recall.

WIN 52 said:
I don't like to be nit picky but, it was me who first brought up the oil in the lamp. Shortly after it was confirmed by the C's. When we started the keto diet thing, I had an answer to a question that I had been seeking the answer to since 1982. What is the oil for my personal lamp? The rest is history. Now things seem to be making more sense."

win 52....Making sense is a good thing and i'm glad your better. You may have made the connection "oil in the lamp"=eat fat...but i was talking about the biblical passage about the virgins and the lamp oil, that i had heard when i was a kid in church but never thought about till Laura expounded on it in...???...SHOTW..The Wave...i forget. I don't mean to take credit away from you for being the first to mention it, but I think that the leap from the allegory of the lamp oil to proper fat in the body is kind of a short one and i think a lot of us probably made that connection as we followed along in this "learning is FUN" adventure. ( like so many "inventions" with multiple concurrent inventors...when the time is ripe and the materials are at hand someone is going to connect the dots...)

From SummerLite;
"p.s. what did Laura say about the oil in the lamp, I don't recall.".....see above...i can't remember which book...maybe a forum post?
...but rather than search it out, here is my short version...the virgins were told to store there oil for tough times ahead, some did, some did not...and when the tough times came the ones who did not "store their oil" were "out in the cold" (kinda like a "snowflake".... HA! :P.)

BTW, I wonder if the "chills down your spine" reference has anything to do with the freaky stuff going on down in Antarctica?

Thanks, Dave.

Mod note: Fixed quote.

Excuse me for going :offtopic: here, but I want to bring to Dave's attention (beherenow) that I edited three posts of you today to fix the quotes. The way you are replying, the quote ends up containing both the words of the person you are replying to, plus your own, creating one huge quote and it is hard to tell where the previous poster's words end and yours begin.

Make sure that at the end of the quote you are replying to appears the [/quote] command. So the entire thing should look something like:

[ quote = Alana]Blah blah blah[ / quote] (without the spaces in the brackets)

I hope my explanation makes sense, but if it doesn't, feel welcomed to say so and I'll try again :flowers:

Alana said:
Excuse me for going :offtopic: here, but I want to bring to Dave's attention (beherenow) that I edited three posts of you today to fix the quotes. The way you are replying, the quote ends up containing both the words of the person you are replying to, plus your own, creating one huge quote and it is hard to tell where the previous poster's words end and yours begin.

Make sure that at the end of the quote you are replying to appears the [ / quote ] command. So the entire thing should look something like:

[ quote = Alana]Blah blah blah[ / quote] (without the spaces in the brackets)

I hope my explanation makes sense, but if it doesn't, feel welcomed to say so and I'll try again :flowers:

Alana, sorry about that....I was trying to edit the quote down to just the part i was commenting on, and i guess i cut the (quote) thing off as well....again, my apologies, I do preview and edit my posts before posting... i just didn't see it :zzz:
Thanks, Dave

beherenow said:
WIN 52 said:
I don't like to be nit picky but, it was me who first brought up the oil in the lamp. Shortly after it was confirmed by the C's. When we started the keto diet thing, I had an answer to a question that I had been seeking the answer to since 1982. What is the oil for my personal lamp? The rest is history. Now things seem to be making more sense."

win 52....Making sense is a good thing and i'm glad your better. You may have made the connection "oil in the lamp"=eat fat...but i was talking about the biblical passage about the virgins and the lamp oil, that i had heard when i was a kid in church but never thought about till Laura expounded on it in...???...SHOTW..The Wave...i forget. I don't mean to take credit away from you for being the first to mention it, but I think that the leap from the allegory of the lamp oil to proper fat in the body is kind of a short one and i think a lot of us probably made that connection as we followed along in this "learning is FUN" adventure. ( like so many "inventions" with multiple concurrent inventors...when the time is ripe and the materials are at hand someone is going to connect the dots...)

From SummerLite;
"p.s. what did Laura say about the oil in the lamp, I don't recall.".....see above...i can't remember which book...maybe a forum post?
...but rather than search it out, here is my short version...the virgins were told to store there oil for tough times ahead, some did, some did not...and when the tough times came the ones who did not "store their oil" were "out in the cold" (kinda like a "snowflake".... HA! :P.)

BTW, I wonder if the "chills down your spine" reference has anything to do with the freaky stuff going on down in Antarctica?

Thanks, Dave.

Mod note: Fixed quote.

While the concept of "oil" being part of our diet sounds like a good idea, I think the main point of the reference to the "wise virgins" and the lamp/oil story is "be prepared". That includes just about everything these days.

Session 23 March 2013
Q: (L) Oh, did we ever ask about Scipio? (Belibaste) Yes, we did. (Ailen) Yes, and they said you have to
look back through the transcripts. (Belibaste) You are the only one with the key. (L) Alright, I better
get back to work then! If nobody else has anything else, I think we'll just ask if there are any words of
wisdom or encouragement for people?
A: Those who wish to participate in the future should "be prepared" like the wise virgins.
Q: (L) Alright then. So, I guess we say good night because I am really, really tired.
A: See/C you soon!

Also in reference to the group is this session:

Session 11 October 2014
Q: (L) When the tribe reaches critical mass, it'll start changing people's DNA.
(Pierre) We'll start to change, and grow arms, and tentacles, and extra eyes... [laughter]
(Perceval) And fur!
(Kniall) Pierre, you can hold four tools at once!
(Chu) And if many others move up to the next stair step, that leaves more room for new people to
come up.
(L) So, it's very, very important if people want to make this transition to be like the wise virgins: keep
the faith, and keep doing, keep putting one foot in front of the other day after day even though they
don't see any immediate benefits for themselves. Is that what we're getting to here?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Okay.

I think it would be very good if we all took another look at this whole 10/11/2014 session for preparation tips. It is a session with session quotes within. ;)

Diet and Health / Re: Ketogenic Diet - Path To Transformation?« on: October 02, 2012, 12:45:21 PM »
_________________________________________________ ______

I have read very little of this information since March of this year. I only have a few days of opportunity to try absorbing as much of this information as possible. I was very pleased to see that this group is working in this direction. I only need to make a few adjustments to what is being done. The bone broth being the main one.

I came up with a third reference from the Bible about this.
1-Cain and Able... though they talk about jealousy being the catalyst, I would have to include diet. From the C's.
2-The high prized value of animal fat as an atonement for sin, brought to the temple by the Jews.
3-The oil in your lamp for the return of Jesus...I could never understand how I could keep the oil in my lamp full. Now I have the answer.

Thanks again for all the information.
Well, this was the first time that I brought the oil for my lamp up.

I always like to find a minimum of three references before undertaking any major change in my life. At the time, this diet change was a big one. I was still using the Bible as my main reference text at that time.

I'm a vegetarian and once I decided to start eating eggs and then I discovered that I have a heart defect because the yolk boosts heart beat (effort).
But I eat cow butter. Is it good enough when it comes to fat, what do you think?

From goyacobol;

"While the concept of "oil" being part of our diet sounds like a good idea, I think the main point of the reference to the "wise virgins" and the lamp/oil story is "be prepared". That includes just about everything these days."

...yes,but i also recall that they said that having a bunker and three years worth of food wasn't what they meant...plus be prepared was in quotes, which usually means there is a deeper meaning, right?....I may be wrong as it's been a long time since read the old transcripts, so, sorry if that's the case.

The reason i say this is that back when they were talking about being prepared more than a few people, me included, without the economic means to store a lot of food and supplies were feeling pretty down, and again I may be wrong, but i thought the C's said it wasn't about that as much as having the three centers working correctly and simple karmic understandings...

...and one more thing, I totally disagree with "sounds like a good idea"...It IS a good idea...i did it, and the KI, and i feel better and more centered than ever. I know its not for everybody... what i don't understand is why a positive fellow like yourself would seemingly marginalize such a wonderful tool for self improvement....???

(L) So, it's very, very important if people want to make this transition to be like the wise virgins: keep
the faith, and keep doing, keep putting one foot in front of the other day after day even though they
don't see any immediate benefits for themselves. Is that what we're getting to here?

I gotta go work, Thanks, Dave

Throughout all of the esoteric explanations given by many people over the years, none seemed to be satisfactory. After all physicality is why we are here at this time. That was what I was always searching for the answer to. What is the physical oil for my physical, personal lamp? No one was ever able to answer that.

Not that being prepared is not a good thing, but leaving out the most important thing, preparing yourself physically by keeping oil in your physical lamp should not be taken lightly.

Mandrak said:
I'm a vegetarian and once I decided to start eating eggs and then I discovered that I have a heart defect because the yolk boosts heart beat (effort).
But I eat cow butter. Is it good enough when it comes to fat, what do you think?

Hi Mandrak, the answer is most likely 'no'. We need meat and proper animal fat. I was vegetarian myself for 12 years myself until a year ago. When I was approximately on page 10 of this thread: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,20771.0.html I ran to buy some ham and lard like I was running for my life. And I probably was :O

The thread is very long but I'd recommend reading it all. Lots of great info, research and testimonials too, which will give you an idea of what approach would be best for you to take.

SummerLite said:
Whoa! Very interesting. I think you may be on to something here. We need to consider whats happening on the physical level as well. I've wondered if there is some sort of beaming going on at the 4D level but then need to consider the 3D level as well. Tech that affects the emotions. Some of us are not being so affected by this and maybe the diet is helping. Also considered the wave is becoming stronger now and is enhancing any weaknesses/programs we have. Maybe the poke man go game is connected, it was such a weird phenomenon, or just cell phones.

p.s. what did Laura say about the oil in the lamp, I don't recall.

Pokemon Go- wow, I didn't understand why they made it free until I heard a coast to coast show one night driving to my friend's house.

The company that developed it is associated with the CIA. Pokemon Go uses all the permissions of your phone, including camera, gps, and microphone. So, it can be used as a tool to get people to do surveillance for the CIA/etc. Think of the stupidities, like pokemon NO (haha) people who were zombie walking into people's private property to take photos of these stupid virtual creatures.

WIN 52 said:
Throughout all of the esoteric explanations given by many people over the years, none seemed to be satisfactory. After all physicality is why we are here at this time. That was what I was always searching for the answer to. What is the physical oil for my physical, personal lamp? No one was ever able to answer that.

Not that being prepared is not a good thing, but leaving out the most important thing, preparing yourself physically by keeping oil in your physical lamp should not be taken lightly.

Yeah the esoteric stuff bugs me too. It doesn't satisfy me to have that in the mind what I cannot directly see, hear, etc objectively with my senses. In fact, I wonder if that is what leads to the "feeding" of 4d STS, by virtue of what the C's said about window fallers, paraphrasing here:
They dreamt up the window fallers and the window fallers dreamt them up too... we wouldnt have existed if we weren't dreamt up either!

Shocking... I get a feeling that we're here in physicality instead of "infinite" to learn what is a dream and what matters. Maybe, like the Westworld series showing AI becoming self aware, the key is to find the middle of our maze- ourselves, and stop trying to seek outside us. Seeking outside means you are under the free will of a higher influence, instead of your own- which was what a "creator" in Westworld seeded to teach the AI.

I see now is that this world will be what it is, like it was. What matters is who we are, what we see, and what we do- no matter how small. Contrast that to a person who just adopts the narratives of others, whether it be an authority, a religion, or a subjective experience.

We'll this portion of the transcripts had me wondering what this could be all about:

Laura said:
Session Date: December 10th 2016

Q: (L) Obviously the idea of all that money is dangled in front of them and that gets them to do part of what they do, but it's just freaking crazy! I never imagined I would see something like what's going on nowadays! The level of the lies they tell... And almost everybody knows they're lying! But they say it anyway as though saying it can make it true. It's crazy!

(Pierre) Wishful thinking.

(L) So, what's the ultimate outcome?

A: We have discussed this in the past.

Q: (L) So they want war with Iran. They want to take over Iran?

A: Just hang on and observe what happens in the next 40 or so days. It will give you chills up your spine.

Q: (Joe) Why do you think Iran?

(L) Well, Israel wants Iran. Israel wants to destroy Iran and institute their god knows what... I dunno what they want!

(Joe) I think Iran's off the table at this point.

(L) But some of them are trying to put it back. Even Trump. The thing was that years ago, we asked what was going to be the ultimate outcome, and they said the destruction of Israel. All of this manipulating and maneuvering that Israel is doing, they will only end up destroying themselves.

END OF SESSION

I came across this article and was astounded at the innuendos in the details from the incident:

Tehran High-Rise Catches Fire, 30 Firefighters Dead (http://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-01-19/iranian-tv-high-rise-tower-on-fire-in-tehran-collapses)

Here's what caught my attention:

"....Firefighters battled the blaze for several hours before the collapse. The fire appeared to be the most intense in the building's upper floors before the collapse. Those floors were home to garment workshops where tailors cook for themselves and use old kerosene heaters for warmth in winter.

Police tried to keep out shopkeepers and others wanting to rush back in to collect their valuables.

Tehran's mayor, Mohammad Bagher Ghalibaf, said there were "no ordinary civilians" trapped under the rubble. However, witnesses said some people had slipped through the police cordon and gone back into the building.

IRNA reported that Iranian President Hassan Rouhani ordered Interior Minister Abdolreza Rahmani Fazli to investigate and report the cause of the incident as soon as possible.

He also ordered the ministry to take care for the injured and take immediate action to compensate for those affected by the disaster.

The building came down in a matter of seconds, shown live on state television, which had begun an interview with a journalist at the scene. A side of the building came down first, tumbling perilously close to a firefighter perched on a ladder and spraying water on the blaze...."

The most chilling aspect of this incident is the date on which this occurred: January 19, i.e. 1/19 - or 9-11 in reverse. Granted that this building may have been pretty old and the condition of the physical and mechanical aspects of the structure at that time are not known. However, just like the WTC Towers, it still seems unlikely that what I assume is a steel structure building would collapse on its own due to a more or less ordinary fire at the top level. I imagine that if there is an implied threat here by whoever was able to pull this off, it would be obvious only to intelligence agencies around the world. I imagine that the "usual players" would be involved but the precise meaning of the threat seems to me unclear. I can only speculate that a 9-11 type of event blaming Iran may be in the planning if Trump doesn't "play" along as he is expected to. There are also some youtube videos that seem to show that the collapse appears to resemble a somewhat controlled demolition in that it stayed mostly to the footprint of the building although it did tip a little later as it fell.

There seem to be a lot of red flags with this incident that if this is just purely coincidental and circumstantial, it appears to be at least a symbolic warning from the universe!

beherenow said:
From goyacobol;

"While the concept of "oil" being part of our diet sounds like a good idea, I think the main point of the reference to the "wise virgins" and the lamp/oil story is "be prepared". That includes just about everything these days."

...yes,but i also recall that they said that having a bunker and three years worth of food wasn't what they meant...plus be prepared was in quotes, which usually means there is a deeper meaning, right?....I may be wrong as it's been a long time since read the old transcripts, so, sorry if that's the case.

The reason i say this is that back when they were talking about being prepared more than a few people, me included, without the economic means to store a lot of food and supplies were feeling pretty down, and again I may be wrong, but i thought the C's said it wasn't about that as much as having the three centers working correctly and simple karmic understandings...

...and one more thing, I totally disagree with "sounds like a good idea"...It IS a good idea...i did it, and the KI, and i feel better and more centered than ever. I know its not for everybody... what i don't understand is why a positive fellow like yourself would seemingly marginalize such a wonderful tool for self improvement....???

I gotta go work, Thanks, Dave

I wouldn't say " I totally disagree with "sounds like a good idea"...It IS a good idea...i " since I am not disagreeing with you. I just don't think we should demand others see everything the same. I am very glad for you seeing the benefits of more fat in your diet. I too have seen great results from going paleo/keto as much as possible.

I like the quote too. That is really what I was trying to emphasize. It is the day by day effort to "keep one foot in front of the other day after day even though" we my not see any immediate benefits for ourselves that makes us like the "wise virgins". That can include eating more good fat or finding like minded collinear people to share our thoughts with.

With that being said I hope your work day was a good one.

From goyacobol;"While the concept of "oil" being part of our diet sounds like a good idea, I think the main point of the reference to the "wise virgins" and the lamp/oil story is "be prepared". That includes just about everything these days."...yes,but i also recall that they said that having a bunker and three years worth of food wasn't what they meant...plus be prepared was in quotes, which usually means there is a deeper meaning, right?....I may be wrong as it's been a long time since read the old transcripts, so, sorry if that's the case.The reason i say this is that back when they were talking about being prepared more than a few people, me included, without the economic means to store a lot of food and supplies were feeling pretty down, and again I may be wrong, but i thought the C's said it wasn't about that as much as having the three centers working correctly and simple karmic understandings......and one more thing, I totally disagree with "sounds like a good idea"...It IS a good idea...i did it, and the KI, and i feel better and more centered than ever. I know its not for everybody... what i don't understand is why a positive fellow like yourself would seemingly marginalize such a wonderful tool for self improvement....??? (L) So, it's very, very important if people want to make this transition to be like the wise virgins: keep
A: Yes.I gotta go work, Thanks, Dave

Yeah, the whole survivalism thing bugs me. I too don't have the space nor time to be canning. A supply for a few weeks is ok though, like we had to deal with Hurricane Sandy in the north east US years ago, where stocks were slow to replenish. But if trade STOPS???? Way more problems than just finding paleo/keto food... lol

If it got to that point where we survived just because we had stored years of things, I don't care. Call me stupid or short sighted, but is really the point of life "just to survive"? If that is the case, why would we "choose" to reincarnate in this part of the cycle? It's freaking hard enough to find good food and non-flouridated water the way things are now, how you expect to be able to do this in a disaster???

Back
Top Bottom