September 24 - a day we'll remember exactly where we were?

I don't remember the thread, but someone also mentioned an "expert" who predicted a carrington-type event for that date, using the "scriptures" of his religion and interpreting them that way.
A couple of the sun-weather youtube channels are predicting it based on activity of the sun during that week of the year in the recent past. We just missed a Carrington type event by almost 180 degrees just a week ago. If you look at the burst that recently hit Venus, it could have just as easily been us if it had happen less than a day earlier.

Don't know anything about religious predictions for the event. I think (but am not 100%) that is was MRBB333 on youtube that made the prediction. Both the Oppenheimer Ranch Project and Suspicious Observers channels have mentioned it, but have adopted a "let's see if he's right" approach, calling it more or less "boldly speculative."

As for not just the Vatican, but several other government's and institution's moves, there have recently (since August) been a number of financial laws changed, not to mention the ramping of sanctions against governments which refuse to outright condemn Russia, of which The Vatican is one. It may just be a case of "we don't trust the Western institutions with our money just now.

I'm not sure i have all the info and please correct my if i am wrong~

Wasn't there someone or the Cs that predicted that someone will let "the Cat out of the Bag" type of info and that it will start riots and demonstrations worldwide about the true intentions of the Elites? I'm sure I read it somewhere in this forum but really cannot remember where or when!

I read this info as follow: Either it is WW3 or World Bank shenanigans again! Destroying whole countries ability to pay off their debts and ruining reserves and pension monies! The fact that the Vatican is warning everyone to pull out and bring back all monies back into the Vatican Bank speaks volume, don't you think????

I'm not sure i have all the info and please correct my if i am wrong~

Wasn't there someone or the Cs that predicted that someone will let "the Cat out of the Bag" type of info and that it will start riots and demonstrations worldwide about the true intentions of the Elites? I'm sure I read it somewhere in this forum but really cannot remember where or when!

I read this info as follow: Either it is WW3 or World Bank shenanigans again! Destroying whole countries ability to pay off their debts and ruining reserves and pension monies! The fact that the Vatican is warning everyone to pull out and bring back all monies back into the Vatican Bank speaks volume, don't you think????
I saw a lot of info on Sept 30 flying around regarding what you've commented on. What I've seen about Sept 24 has related to some sort of natural event. Maybe they are related, but I would think 9/30 is too late if some huge natural event happens on 9/24. Anyway, I already know where I'll be because I have to work all day on the 24th, which is not normal for me.

The legislator - it was the German opposition leader Friedrich Merz - mixed up September 24 with February 24, the day of the Russian invasion in Ukraine. Don't be alarmed.

It is inconceivable that anyone would make ominous predictions concerning secretly planned future events in parliament. ;-)
I wasn't sure if you were being facetious, but now I know you're not, since the context missing is that the speech was from February 22, 2022.
There are 365 days in a year, and if you make a mistake in a speech involving only the month, there is a 1 in 12 chance of saying September, and since 9/11 is "Patriot Day" in the US and drilled into everyone's head as the worst day ever, easy mistake for a parliamentarian to make.

To better separate the dates of 9/24 and 9/30, here are two different discussions of those dates from completely unrelated types of channels.

I like this guy. He's very smart, if not somewhat obnoxious about it at times. On the other hand he also uses self-deprecation to an endearing degree sometimes. I would like to read the book he wrote on magnetism, but I'm not sure I'd understand the math. He has some very interesting videos on the nature of magnetism, and some great videos on photography. This is specifically about the financial stuff on 9/30.

And it's 9/23/22 that I've heard predictions about, not 9/24. Earth weather predictions based on solar activity that is expected and has correlated to the peak of tropical storms and hurricanes, which all relates to some recently published scientific papers and I guess the Quran (which makes sense in the context of Islam's contributions to math).

And here's what some are now calling the largest recorded CME that hit Venus last week.

So I think 9/24, at least within the context of German parliament, is a big nothing-burger.

I saw a lot of info on Sept 30 flying around regarding what you've commented on. What I've seen about Sept 24 has related to some sort of natural event. Maybe they are related, but I would think 9/30 is too late if some huge natural event happens on 9/24. Anyway, I already know where I'll be because I have to work all day on the 24th, which is not normal for me.
Thank you Artex. Perhaps i jumped the gun too fast? Anyhow, no matter what happens, we will all remember 2022 for all the shenanigans that went on in that year. :phaser: Yeah, the 24th is a Saturday!

I wasn't sure if you were being facetious, but now I know you're not, since the context missing is that the speech was from February 22, 2022.
There are 365 days in a year, and if you make a mistake in a speech involving only the month, there is a 1 in 12 chance of saying September, and since 9/11 is "Patriot Day" in the US and drilled into everyone's head as the worst day ever, easy mistake for a parliamentarian to make.

The source I have found says the speech was made on June 19, 2022.

You're right in mentioning that it might have been 9/11 what made him alternate Feb 24 and Sept 24.

The source I have found says the speech was made on June 19, 2022.

You're right in mentioning that it might have been 9/11 what made him alternate Feb 24 and Sept 24.
I can't validate based on what I've seen. I saw one video that said it was this last week and another that said it was 2/22/22. If the latter is true, then the question should be asked why they were talking about an event that hadn't happened yet and then pretended it was a surprise when it happened.

I also saw another video talking about some online conference that was going to change society and our government at large and if you didn't attend you would continue to suffer the failure of the American Dream. And the date of that conference is *fanfare* 9/24/22! I was disappointed as the nearly hysterical woman in it didn't apply the least bit of skepticism to a "viewer email" that she got the information from. She didn't even wonder why everyone who didn't attend this online conference would continue to suffer the failure of the American dream if no one is advertising it except in conspiracy circles.

FWIW, Seneca grabs the spotlight on September 24th with the following from the Daily Stoic:

“Being unexpected adds to the weight of a disaster, and being a surprise has never failed to increase a person’s pain. For that reason, nothing should ever be unexpected by us. Our minds should be sent out in advance to all things and we shouldn’t just consider the normal course of things, but what could actually happen. For is there anything in life that Fortune won’t knock off its high horse if it pleases her?” ~ Seneca, Moral Letters, 91.3a-4

Words for any day, OSIT.

The legislator - it was the German opposition leader Friedrich Merz - mixed up September 24 with February 24, the day of the Russian invasion in Ukraine. Don't be alarmed.

It is inconceivable that anyone would make ominous predictions concerning secretly planned future events in parliament. ;-)
After all I've read so far, that seems to be the most plausible explanation, considering how unlikely it is for a politician to spill the beans about such a thing, starting with the fact that politicians probably don't have much idea about any secret plans, and continuing with the experience of observation that predictions of fixed future dates have been wrong 99.99% of the times (or is it 100%?).

Anyway, what he really meant should be easily verified by looking at the context of what he said. The following seems to be the transcript of the passage (with the date corrected), and it does look like he misspoke when talking about Ukraine:

Friedrich Merz (CDU/CSU):
Madam President! Ladies and gentlemen! Dear Colleagues! This February 24, 2022 will be a day that remains in our memory, of which we will later say: I remember exactly where I was when I first heard the news about the war in Ukraine and saw the first pictures of it. - Our first thoughts in those minutes were and remain unchanged to this day for all of the people of Ukraine.
We mourn with the families of the victims who died in such large numbers in those hours and minutes up to this day - including among the civilian population. And we admire the courage and the will of these people to fight for their freedom.

I've taken it from this Fact Check. I know, I don't really like fact-checkers, due to their annoying tendency to twist things to make them sound as they want, but occasionally they do have a point.

Also, this video of his speech is from 27/02/2022. I know little German, but I can tell he is talking about the war in Ukraine:

Perhaps a German speaker can confirm that what he said is what is transcribed in my previous post, and that he misspoke the date. If so, that should close the case, I think.

Then of course, as they say, just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean you are not being chased... ;-) Maybe something does happen in late September? But if it does, I think Herr Merz will be as surprised as the rest of us.

I did find this...

Haggai 2:10–23

Blessings for a Defiled People​

10 On the twenty-fourth day of the ninth month, in the second year of Darius, the word of the Lord came to the prophet Haggai: 11 “This is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘Ask the priests what the law says: 12 If someone carries consecrated meat in the fold of their garment, and that fold touches some bread or stew, some wine, olive oil or other food, does it become consecrated?’”

The priests answered, “No.”

13 Then Haggai said, “If a person defiled by contact with a dead body touches one of these things, does it become defiled?”

“Yes,” the priests replied, “it becomes defiled.”

14 Then Haggai said, “‘So it is with this people and this nation in my sight,’ declares the Lord. ‘Whatever they do and whatever they offer there is defiled.

15 “‘Now give careful thought to this from this day on[a]—consider how things were before one stone was laid on another in the Lord’s temple. 16 When anyone came to a heap of twenty measures, there were only ten. When anyone went to a wine vat to draw fifty measures, there were only twenty. 17 I struck all the work of your hands with blight, mildew and hail, yet you did not return to me,’ declares the Lord. 18 ‘From this day on, from this twenty-fourth day of the ninth month, give careful thought to the day when the foundation of the Lord’s temple was laid. Give careful thought: 19 Is there yet any seed left in the barn? Until now, the vine and the fig tree, the pomegranate and the olive tree have not borne fruit.

“‘From this day on I will bless you.’”

Back
Top Bottom