September 24 - a day we'll remember exactly where we were?

JEEP

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
A legislator in Germany took to the floor of the Bundestag this past week, and let slip a date: September 24.

Here is video of what he said on the floor of the Germany legislature:
I have had this translated. He said:

"Dear colleagues, this 24. of September 2022 will be a day remaining in our memories as a day we will say, I remember exactly where I was"

So, what is it that is going to take place that day? What do they know is coming, or better still, what are they PLANNING?

Whatever it is, the reaction of the rest of the legislature is quite telling. As he speaks the date, September 24, there is open and audible surprise and grumbling of the audience. So they know too. And clearly, a slew of them were surprised and NOT HAPPY that he said what he said.
[...]
But this particular date - September 24 -- coincides with yet another piece of information which came out of (of all places) the Vatican. The Pope issued an ORDER at the end of August, instructing "All Vatican entities worldwide, must move their financial instruments and assets to the Vatican Bank not later than September 30." (Story Here)

It also coincides with very detailed information that I was able to procure from Banker/Financial people through non-traditional means, which I broadcast to the world on my August 29 radio show.

So whatever is coming later this month, is apparently "huge" -- so huge that a member of Germany's legislature told his colleagues it will be ". . .will be a day remaining in our memories as a day we will say, I remember exactly where I was"

It also coincides with the second day of a free give away of "bug out bags" to Denver, Colorado, residents as part of National Preparedness Month:

That the German legislator seemed to know that something quite ominous was upcoming before the end of the month is disconcerting to say the least. Certainly, it will come as no surprise should the world economic collapse actually become a known reality that day. Perhaps it's the linchpin to usher in world digital currency and all the other facets of the Great Reset. Maybe it will nullify midterm elections here in America as well.

Wait and see.

That the German legislator seemed to know that something quite ominous was upcoming before the end of the month is disconcerting to say the least. Certainly, it will come as no surprise should the world economic collapse actually become a known reality that day. Perhaps it's the linchpin to usher in world digital currency and all the other facets of the Great Reset. Maybe it will nullify midterm elections here in America as well.

The legislator - it was the German opposition leader Friedrich Merz - mixed up September 24 with February 24, the day of the Russian invasion in Ukraine. Don't be alarmed.

It is inconceivable that anyone would make ominous predictions concerning secretly planned future events in parliament. ;-)

Also, and just to add further confluences, Al-Rubaidi’s prediction also coincides with the Federal Reserves next meeting, which is also a date that financial expert Jim Rickards has claimed will ring in the next big financial crash, the next Great Depression.

And also this copied from that post, thanks Puma.

The legislator - it was the German opposition leader Friedrich Merz - mixed up September 24 with February 24, the day of the Russian invasion in Ukraine. Don't be alarmed.
Honestly I have no clue where I've been on February 24. I still know where I've been 9/11 though.
It is inconceivable that anyone would make ominous predictions concerning secretly planned future events in parliament
Why is it inconceivable? They are stupid mind contolled puppies with often faulty programming and/or must give certain information in advance because 'free will' and all.

Obviously another case of 'Let's wait and see' or removing assets from ones bank.

Also, and just to add further confluences, Al-Rubaidi’s prediction also coincides with the Federal Reserves next meeting, which is also a date that financial expert Jim Rickards has claimed will ring in the next big financial crash, the next Great Depression.

And also this copied from that post, thanks Puma.
Interesting thread. As i have seen it, it flashbacked my yesterday’s dream. The Basel (never been to that city) world top (unofficial) Central Bank summoned it’s representatives of Central banks from all over the world and told them - that the day X have come. Financial/monetary system will be ‘reset’. Money will be diluted.No time frame though in the dream.
But in the morning i thought it was pretty odd 💁‍♂️🧐

People seem to have a vague sense something big is going to happen soon, and a lot of them probably come to that conclusion not by some sign or omen but by common sense. The vax project, the war in Ukraine, food shortages, tumbling economy, woke nonsense, sex changes on minors, stolen election, and more. Not if but when. Wait and see, we will find out if there was anything behind German opposition leader Friedrich Merz's statement soon enough, I am not going to discount it entirely - not yet.

Wait and see, we will find out if there was anything behind German opposition leader Friedrich Merz's statement soon enough, I am not going to discount it entirely - not yet.
I'm not ready. But maybe it's good to pretend like it will in fact happen next week, so that you're driven to think about what's important and do a few necessary things. I see Halloween merchandise and decorations already, which means Christmas is around the corner. But a lot can happen in just 3 months.

I'm not ready
As someone who did the 'prepare-for-the-end-of-days-thing' once before I'd say, one is never ready.
It's a self-feeding system. Once you're finished with one thing another thought of probability comes along and off you go again.
Preparing materially that is.
As for being prepared spiritually I feel not ready/grown enough but tired enough of the status quo to be ready to try.

I'm not ready. But maybe it's good to pretend like it will in fact happen next week, so that you're driven to think about what's important and do a few necessary things. I see Halloween merchandise and decorations already, which means Christmas is around the corner. But a lot can happen in just 3 months.
Well, I just don't know, and not 'smart enough' to know it seems. I have decided to be ok with not knowing much about what's really, really happening. Maybe even take refuge a bit, in not knowing. A balancing act?

Back
Top Bottom