Seeing my own subjectivity?

Hello darknics and welcome to the forum. :)

There is a topic listing named Newbies Forum and Important Notices to All Forum Members. In this topic listing you can create a new thread to introduce yourself to the forum. All new members are encouraged to post an introduction there. It's a way for all of us to find out about the person and for you to get started off on the right foot, so to speak. Reading the threads in this topic will help you better understand how this forum works.

From darknics: The main concern for me right now in order to get rid of this pesky feeling that "I am manipulating others" (oh yeah I have it too bigtime) is to let everything come into place, and the main idea that drew me here, on this forum, was actually an excerpt from the Cassiopeans messages, a rather small answer which I will try to reproduce through my own words so that the "subjective bug" is caught "red handed" sort to speak : "You dont have to do ANYTHING, things will develop as a natural progression!" so with that in mind I think we should just follow our intentions, of course at the same time having the intention to not try to manipulate others, respect their free will and let them make up their mind, and at the same time trying to follow through with our intentions...( I know it is inproper to take things out of context, but we all do that when we process things I think

I am not sure I am following your statement here. Can you please elaborate on the above statement. I just don't understand what you mean when you say; 'You don't have to do ANYTHING, things will develop as a natural progression'.

regards,

gwb1995

Back
Top Bottom