Scary: Really Would Like Feedback

Brenda86 said:
That made me laugh. :D It made me laugh because you said it is not carefully thought through but I do feel like that is what I am doing here a little bit... hopefully I can make it across. I just feel like it's important for me to get a second opinion, but hopefully, not get sick again in the meantime. I just think this is still part of my lesson to stop thinking everyone has my best interest at heart and stop just going along with the first option presented. Or just to make sure I've actually learned it... See, I've always been pretty good at this when it comes to my actual values and on a more spiritual level - here I've always been searching and questioning. But when it comes to figures of authority in other areas - police officers, doctors, dentists - I seem to act like they are incapable of mistakes... when I am in their presence.
I didn't want to make this decision based on fear, which is what I would have been doing if I had gone today.
After recapitulating some more: I think that You know what You're doing(connecting to some real intuition?) and that realization made me feel a sort of pride(for you) and it made me happy... :)

Back
Top Bottom