Russian Invasion?

go2 said:
Clearly, the high level envoy to Russia was concerned that their drive for one world government has been derailed by the rise of an independent source of power. Andrew M. Lobczewski says near the end of Ponorology that after generations of tyranny by psychopaths the normal human mind develops capacity to recognize and remove psychological deviants from power. We can only hope that is the case in Russia. The world could use some psychologically normal leaders.

I think that the only 'hope' in this sense lies in Putin/Chavez/Ahmadinejad calling the NeoCons' treachery on 9/11. Responding to their provocations with military retaliation only plays into their hands.

It's a shame that people here are told that Russia is bad and Georgia is good. I have a friend who emigrated from Georgia and he knows that their president is a puppet for the US.. but then he keeps up to date with the politics in Russia/Georgia, and doesn't blindly trust the US media.

We have no free press in the US these days, it's just a propaganda machine!

[quote author=Kniall]
I think that the only 'hope' in this sense lies in Putin/Chavez/Ahmadinejad calling the NeoCons' treachery on 9/11.
[/quote]

Well, I'm not holding my breath waiting for it. At that level, there is only one world government.

Bobo08 said:
At that level, there is only one world government.

Well, that's the goal, right?

Img212053952.jpg

Laurel said:
Kniall said:
At that level, there is only one world government.

Well, that's the goal, right?

I just don't see much benefit to it, for the PTB. They make a lot of money profiting off of war, and nationalism keeps the sleeping masses under control. My feeling is that the one world government idea is just a red herring. But I could be wrong. :/

[quote author=Beau]
I just don't see much benefit to it, for the PTB. They make a lot of money profiting off of war, and nationalism keeps the sleeping masses under control. My feeling is that the one world government idea is just a red herring. But I could be wrong. :/
[/quote]

Yes, I agree. What I meant was that there is a unified control over the world that all the current world leaders have to submit to, be it Putin or anyone else. They may be jockeying for power, fighting each other or putting up a show for the public. But there are some things that are off limits. I think 911 is one of those.

Kriall said:
I think that the only 'hope' in this sense lies in Putin/Chavez/Ahmadinejad calling the NeoCons' treachery on 9/11.
i believe Putin/ Chavez / Achmadinejad / Morales quadrant of Justice seekers-in power already had plentiful timespan to do so.
Effectively they ACT as a netzke made of 4 chinese monkeys, looking in 4 directions and each being blind - deaf - and mute.

More on what i was writing earlier today about Georgian army being army of pathological mercenaries:
During procedure of awarding Russian troops with medal ' for bravery' in Kremlin today and which i just heard on RTR Vesti channel,
Journalist from Komsomolskaya Pravda Aleksandr Koz told the story, which sums it up.

A group of Russian journalists heading into infighting zone was caught in Georgian 'special forces' ambush.

Dialogue during infighting:
Koz - Don't shoot! I'm a journalist!
Georgian militaryman: and I'm a killer!

Georgian continied to shoot at journalist, but in few seconds was put down by one of Russian officers who were protecting group pf jourmalists on their way to Tschinval, The name of this officer who while being already mortally wounded, saved a group of Russian journalists, is Denis Vetchinov.

Carpe said:
i believe Putin/ Chavez / Achmadinejad / Morales quadrant of Justice seekers-in power already had plentiful timespan to do so.
Effectively they ACT as a netzke made of 4 chinese monkeys,  looking in 4 directions and each being blind - deaf - and mute.

More on what i was writing earlier today about Georgian army being army of pathological mercenaries:
During procedure of awarding Russian troops with medal ' for bravery' in Kremlin today and which i just heard on RTR Vesti channel,
Journalist from Komsomolskaya Pravda Aleksandr Koz told the story, which sums it up.

A group of Russian journalists heading into infighting zone was caught in Georgian 'special forces' ambush.

Dialogue during infighting:
Koz - Don't shoot! I'm a journalist!
Georgian militaryman: and I'm a killer!

Georgian continied to shoot at journalist, but in few seconds was put down by one of Russian officers who were protecting group pf jourmalists on their way to Tschinval,  The name of this officer who while being already mortally wounded, saved a group of Russian journalists, is Denis Vetchinov.

This newspaper "Komsomolskaya Pravda"("True of young communists") is typical example of the Russian imperialistic propagandist machine.
Aleksandr Koz as correspondent is known representative of psychopathy in yellow journalism. Persona non grata in two or three east european countries.
Such as he yelled about 2000 victims. They are quiet now about the real victims.
There's no question about "believe" - all must to "know" there are one or two free Russians media.

Last repors from living journalists (with typical comments of Russians and translation):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyYfSTbThbE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM50u6xdJas

Even if you quote about Saakashvili as puppet of Israel, why not to say about the Jewish origin of Medvedev, Putin and all of the Russian oligarchs?
I think, it's way to nowhere...

It's already known that Saakashvili knew about the American armada, while Russia prepared war a long time ago(war plan in April, presence of soldiery, quiet mobilization of officers in June). Plenty of refugees from Ossetia in first hours also testifies: that was planned Russian operation.

And, yes, Perseids at 12.08.08...

For closure on the removed truthseeker article:

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=9162

'Editorial Correction'

But it occurred to me that if Georgia's mad war sweep had been successful, perhaps US warships would have been heading for the Straights of Hormuz. Timothy Alexander's article was released too soon, perhaps? Just mulling here, you understand.

An interview with Paul Craig Roberts, former U.S. Assistant Treasury Secretary

_http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=mOJiVqg9_20 said:
(Russian Times): The United States has in recent years given Georgia more than just its unflinching support, having trained and armed its military. One man who thinks this means Washington has a lot more to answer for in the Sout Ossetia conflict is Paul Craig Roberts. He's a former Assistant Secretary to the Treasury during Ronald Reagan's administration, and he joins me on the phone now.

Thanks for joining us. Now, you've published an article saying the entire world knows the outbreak of conflict between Russia and Georgia was entirely due to the U.s. and its Georgian puppet Saakashvili. What's the basis for such strong claims?

(Roberts): A militarily insignificant state such as Georgia would not attack a Russian population on Russia's border without a green light from the United States government.

The Georgian attack had two purposes: one was to ethnically cleanse the separatist Russians from South Ossetia; and the other was to convince the European members of NATO that delaying Georgia's membership had made Georgia a victim of Russian attack.

The American neoconservatives have published their plans: arraying Russia with American bases, in order to establish American hegemony over Russia; and the American government wants to control the oil flows to the west.

(Russian Times): Mr. Roberts, what, do you think, does the U.S. have to gain with such unwavering support for Georgia?

(Roberts): Americans themselves have nothing to gain. What is operating is the dangerous ideology of the American neoconservatives, whose goal is to exert American hegemony over the entire world. The neoconservatives have written that the huge American empire is more powerful than the Roman empire. Because America is so powerful, it can control the entire world.

(Russian Times): Mr. Roberts, in your assessment, what are the underlying reasons for Georgia's attack on its own province?

(Roberts): To ethnically cleanse South Ossetia of Russians, thus ending the seccessionist, or separatist, movement.

(Russian Times): Mr. Roberts, you say western media, especially in the United States, have fallen for government propoganda. Now, why should they toe the line, when some U.S. media has previously opposed its own government-led wars, such as Iraq?

(Roberts): No important part of the United States' print and TV media has opposed the U.S. invasion and occupation of Iraq. Indeed, the invasion could not have occurred without Judith Miller at the New York Times printing lies about Iraq, just as today the New York Times prints lies about Iranian nuclear weapons which do not exist.

There has been no independent American press for any media since 1997, when President Clinton admitted five oligarchs to concentrate the United States' media in a few hands, dependent on the U.S. government for broadcast licenses. The opposition to Bush, and his agression, is entirely an internet phenomenon.

(Russian Times): Finally, Mr. Roberts, if the U.S. is as implicit in the design of this conflict as you say it is, where does this leave the relationships of Washington, Europe, and Moscow?

(Roberts): Russia no longer has troops in the constituants of the Soviet empire; but the United States still has troops in Germany, in Japan, in Korea, and in more than seven hundred bases around the world. The United States has turned NATO, which was originally a military alliance against Soviet intrusions into western Europe, into an auxillary army of American empire. NATO troops are now the main military force attempting to occupy Afghanistan for the Bush regime.

THe United States is Russia's greatest enemy. The American-Israeli neoconservatives intend to neutralize Russia by placing America military bases in Poland, the Czech Republic, Kosovo, Ukraine, and Georgia. These governments have been purchased with American money. Europeans need to realize: being the remaining allies with the United States means that Europe will eventually be brought by America into a war with Russia. Most European people know this. The problem is that the American government purchases with money the loyalty of Europe's political leaders. Russia and China are the only countries capable of resisting American world hegemony.

(Russian Times): Well, thank you very much Mr. Roberts for your opinion.

Bobo08 said:
Quote from: Beau
I just don't see much benefit to it, for the PTB. They make a lot of money profiting off of war, and nationalism keeps the sleeping masses under control. My feeling is that the one world government idea is just a red herring. But I could be wrong.

Yes, I agree. What I meant was that there is a unified control over the world that all the current world leaders have to submit to, be it Putin or anyone else. They may be jockeying for power, fighting each other or putting up a show for the public. But there are some things that are off limits. I think 911 is one of those.

What is your evidence for your contention that all world leaders are bowing to one authority? There is a quote from Vladimar Putin's speech on Febuary 10, 2007 in Mike Whitney's essay which I have copied from the article.

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/163869-Putin-Walks-into-a-Trap-

Putin said:
"The unipolar world refers to a world in which there is one master, one sovereign - - one center of authority, one center of force, one center of decision-making. At the end of the day this is pernicious not only for all those within this system, but also for the sovereign itself because it destroys itself from within.... What is even more important is that the model itself is flawed because at its basis there is and can be no moral foundations for modern civilization."

"Unilateral and frequently illegitimate actions have not resolved any problems. Moreover, they have caused new human tragedies and created new centers of tension. Judge for yourselves - wars as well as local and regional conflicts have not diminished. More are dying than before. Significantly more, significantly more!

Today we are witnessing an almost uncontained hyper-use of force - military force - in international relations, force that is plunging the world into an abyss of permanent conflicts.

We are seeing a greater and greater disdain for the basic principles of international law. And independent legal norms are, as a matter of fact, coming increasingly closer to one state's legal system. One state and, of course, first and foremost the United States, has overstepped its national borders in every way. This is visible in the economic, political, cultural and educational policies it imposes on other nations. Well, who likes this? Who is happy about this?

In international relations we increasingly see the desire to resolve a given question according to so-called issues of political expediency, based on the current political climate. And of course this is extremely dangerous. It results in the fact that no one feels safe. I want to emphasize this - no one feels safe! Because no one can feel that international law is like a stone wall that will protect them. Of course such a policy stimulates an arms race.

I am convinced that we have reached that decisive moment when we must seriously think about the architecture of global security

It is possible that your suggestion is true for the whole planet, so please elaborate your facts or theories. The words of the anonymous author of the Occult Technology of Power based on extensive and referenced research contends the great fear of the anglo-american imperial interests is the development of independent sources of power. It is my opinion this perspective is accurate, until evidence or argument is presented invalidating this hypothesis.

http://www.sott.net/signs/editorials/signs20061212_TheOccultTechnologyofPower.php

Occult Technology of Power said:
My son, you surely have many questions about my strategy in the seemingly momentous economic and political crises that are shaking national and international affairs. You and I will begin handling them in detail shortly. For tonight, let me be brief. Most of the current national upheavals are stage-managed to consolidate our monopoly position in government and business against the continual nuisance of economically competent, but politically naive competitors. Likewise, most international crises are managed to exert pressure on our obstreperous, reluctant puppet dictators in underdeveloped areas. These events are fairly easy to manage. I expect to place such management in your hands as soon as possible.

The real challenge lies in dealing with my international peers. These are the real crises since they are crises of my power structure, not just of my subject populations and puppets. In the vast chess game with my peers there are no rules and no proven tactics. Mutual vulnerability, alone, limits the conflict. My peers and I have labored for decades to erect a world government and banking system under which we could all share finance capitalism's millennium without the nightmare of internecine warfare. With the advent of nuclear war a new world order seemed particularly desirable. I say ostensibly we have labored for world government because none of us are sure the others will ever voluntarily surrender sovereignty to the group. The schedule set after the last World War has not been met. So far, the world government idea has served mainly to enthuse collectivist intellectuals, and secondarily to veil each finance capitalist's maneuvers for supremacy from the rest.

The future course of finance capitalism is difficult to predict. Our empires are too fragile to risk all-out battles for supremacy among ourselves. Our power would dissipate to second echelon wealthy during the struggle. Yet we continue to chip away at rival empires on the premise that offense is the best defense. On the other hand, purely political leaders are helpless before our money power. When Caesars arise, they are of our making.

Perhaps our system will simply remain much as it is, secure on the national level and disturbingly pluralistic at the international level, until reason and egoism have developed among our populations to such an extent that our occult technology of money power becomes obvious to all who think and must yield to either anarchy or a more advanced form of deception.

The Occult Technology of Power is based primarily on research presented in Carroll Quiqley’s book, Tragedy and Hope. He was privy to the highest known levels of power on the planet, their identities and ambitions. He presents voluminous evidence of the existence of this conspiracy and their passion for control over others. The great banking families of the planet are implicated in this plan for a one world government. The Tragedy is the vast killing fields and human suffering as a result of the Hope for a one world government.

Carroll Quigley said:
"The names of some of these banking families are familiar to all of us and should be more so. They include Baring, Lazard, Erlanger, Warburg, Schroder, Seligman, the Speyers, Mirabaud, Mallet, Fould, and above all Rothschild and Morgan." --- Dr. Carroll Quigley: "Tragedy and Hope"

Arkpirnas said:
]

Even if you quote about Saakashvili as puppet of Israel, why not to say about the Jewish origin of Medvedev, Putin and all of the Russian oligarchs?
I think, it's way to nowhere...

Following the tracks of predators to their lair is the way to identify and understand the nature of reality on this suffering planet. Yes, many of the perpetrators are of Jewish origin, but we must not conclude that Jews as an ethnic identity are responsible for the evil engulfing the planet. This is a complex issue, but I am reminded of the old saying, “That where there is smoke, there is fire. “ It must be examined and no one group or idea must be excluded from consideration. The fact that any examination of the history of Jews and Judaism result in fearful and loud condemnation suggests there is something concealed.
It may be that psychopathology is a more fruitful focus on this trail. That is where my reading and searching have led me, in this way of the searching for truth I have avoided the trap of anti-semitism, so I think your fear is unfounded. There is much research on this topic at Cassiopaea Forum » Signs of the Times . Here would be a good place to start.
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=9304.30

BBC Reports US and Poland sign defence deal

The missiles would be similar to those based in Alaska and California
Poland has signed a preliminary deal with the US on plans to host part of its new missile defence shield.

Under the agreement, the US will install 10 interceptor missiles at a base on the Baltic coast in return for help strengthening Polish air defences.

The US says the system will protect itself and Europe against long range missile attacks by "rogue states".

Moscow has voiced anger at the deal, saying it worsens ties with the West already strained by the war in Georgia.

At a press conference in Moscow, the deputy chief of general staff, Gen Anatoly Nogovitsyn, said US plans for a missile base in Poland "cannot go unpunished."

_http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7561926.stm

This is also covered in the International Herald Tribune

_http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/08/15/europe/15poland.php

Acoirnas said:
Even if you quote about Saakashvili as puppet of Israel, why not to say about the Jewish origin of Medvedev, Putin and all of the Russian oligarchs? I think, it's way to nowhere...
While i retain that there is a high probability that Russian retaliation of Georgian invasion was a planned and well-prepared operation, i don't think that Putin' Medvedev', or anybody' else being 'of Jewish origin' makes anyone of them automatically a puppet of Israeli policies. Is that what you said? Did i understand you correctly?

While i retain that there is a high probability that Russian retaliation of Georgian invasion was a planned and well-prepared operation, i don't think that Putin' Medvedev', or anybody' else being 'of Jewish origin' makes anyone of them automatically a puppet of Israeli policies. Is that what you said? Did i understand you correctly?

You know, I read some article of french journalist two or three years ago on cassiopaea.org about events in Ukraine in 2004. So to say, anti-orange little lies. Though already was clear that one part of the Jewish capital in Ukraine paid such materials in the western press. Certainly, same it's possible to say about the Georgian revolution now (though enough to compare election of Saakashvili and Putin-Medvedev), but...
Even when we talk about hand of America or Kremlin, we should remember about existing free will of the nations.
Therefore I can't say "they do not use methods of the Israeli policy"...

By the way, Kremlin close "Novaya gazeta" in Russia ( http://echo.msk.ru/news/534380-echo.html ).

Akopirnas said:
You know, I read some article of french journalist two or three years ago on cassiopaea.org about events in Ukraine in 2004. So to say, anti-orange little lies. Though already was clear that one part of the Jewish capital in Ukraine paid such materials in the western press. Certainly, same it's possible to say about the Georgian revolution now (though enough to compare election of Saakashvili and Putin-Medvedev), but...
Even when we talk about hand of America or Kremlin, we should remember about existing free will of the nations.
Therefore I can't say "they do not use methods of the Israeli policy"...

By the way, Kremlin close "Novaya gazeta" in Russia ( http://echo.msk.ru/news/534380-echo.html ).

Don't remember where I read this, but one Western diplomat remarked that Russians are excellent chess players. And if it is so, it's not surprising that they knew about what about to unfold and made thorough and careful preparations. Even more than this - they could very much plan to trigger the events by making their military exercises in the area and waiting if someone from Axis of Evil direction will blink and make a wrong move. And they did. Doesn't matter how much anti-Russian propaganda is going on. What is obvious that Russians sent a clear message to whom ever it was addressed that perhaps in the future it would be best to calculate their moves better and not to take the Russian bear so lightly. :D

Seriously, why treat this whole dynamic with such simplistic approach - it's either Bad Russians and poor Georgians, or Russians are being set up by the Axis of Evil players? No one is innocent here, especially not the Russians. We must never forget that the main underline motive is the war on resources, and the time is running out! But there are those who play dirty and those who also prefer to grab as much as possible but in a more clean/elegant way. We have psychos in all key/leader positions all over the world. And Russia is not an exception. But it seems, at least for now, that Axis of Evil psychos express less and less ability to restrain themselves - poor impulse control. And it means that there is a high probability that they may mess with plans of other 'more self-controlled' psychos, something they of course would like to prevent.

At least those are my thoughts. I could be wrong of course.

Back
Top Bottom