Russia Begins Operations in Syria: End Game for the US Empire?

I'm currently in Turkey and have been just blown away by how people here are based and rational compared to what is happening in Europe. Cash is basically king here, and it really doesn't matter in which currency you pay. I'm really interested in how they will take Turkish baths from them because using huge amounts of water isn't quite ecological, right? I guess they are laughing at Germans about the shower limits that the EU tries to impose. It'll be painful to go back to Poland, the country of obscure byzantine rules.

What was really fun for me was the reaction of my wife because most of the tourists here are Russian and German. She was very surprised that Russians aren't banned from traveling, because that was her perception after what media outlets are feeding us in Poland... And I'm doing my best to introduce her to a more balanced view of the situation, yet the dissonance between her perception and reality was uncomfortable for her.

West’s refusal to provide aid to quake-ravaged Syria inhumane, says Russian diplomat

"Maria Zakharova noted that "the collective West ignored the fact that the earthquake, with its epicenter in Turkey, resulted in the deaths of thousands of people and the terrible destruction of Syria"

MOSCOW, February 10. /TASS/.

"We urge [the West] to immediately reconsider its inhumane position and lift the restrictive measures that are in force against Syria," she said. "Once again, we emphasize the need for urgent international assistance to Damascus in close coordination with the Syrian government while respecting the sovereignty and territorial integrity of this country," Zakharova concluded."

At least five people, including one soldier, were killed and another 15 civilians injured after Israeli missiles hit residential building in Damascus.

18 Feb, 2023

(Translated by Google)

Israeli air force launched massive missile strikes on Syrian territory (photos, videos)

2023-02-19

Back
Top Bottom