RFID chips to track students, well isn't that the beggining ?

Ekios said:
JayMark said:
Big article yesterday in my newspaper about chips and their "utility" and "convenience".
Can you provide a source please so we can read it too ? :)

Unfortunately I can't. In order to view the article online, one has to subscrit and pay (just like if it was the paper itself).

And this newspaper is owned by Gesca which is owned by Power Corporation, a major Canadian corporation (actually founded in Montréal) that owns fossil fuel industries, medias, financial institutions etc. You get the picture. A nest of capitalist psychopaths.

And I know you could read Français but maybe not everyone.

In all, it was really only explaining how "convenient" those chips are, how they basically work and how it will become more and more frequently used.

I thought it was in english :) Anyway it is something in motion, I just heard about a relative who is already having an implant for birth control, and that for years now.

One can wonder what chemicals are truly added in that implant.

There is that news in SOTT : http://sinkholeswww.sott.net/articles/show/247810-US-set-to-deploy-drones-for-home-use

That makes me think about machine gaining control over us ...

US set to deploy drones for home use

Mon, 09 Jul 2012 08:12 CDT
The US Army has completed a two-week demonstration of a new ground-based sensor system for its drones. It now hopes to get the drones certified for domestic flights, but critics are concerned that their use could breach privacy rights.

(... Much more to read on SOTT ...)

Ekios said:
There is that news in SOTT : http://sinkholeswww.sott.net/articles/show/247810-US-set-to-deploy-drones-for-home-use

That makes me think about machine gaining control over us ...

US set to deploy drones for home use

Mon, 09 Jul 2012 08:12 CDT
The US Army has completed a two-week demonstration of a new ground-based sensor system for its drones. It now hopes to get the drones certified for domestic flights, but critics are concerned that their use could breach privacy rights.

(... Much more to read on SOTT ...)

The problem is we are all numbers to begin with. Numbers within a system. But this system could be much more efficient and result in total control and monitering hence those growing technologies. Biggest broblem is to sell the idea to people. If they can't convince everyone to accept it, they'll simply force it and no matter what, they are willing to do anything to reach their goal. It's in their 'soul' if I may use the term here.

Psychopaths will never give up on us. They want everything. Politicians are their slaves. Democracy is vaguely an illusion. The only 'choises' we have within this system are always serving them in the end. Our world will never 'get better' although many many people still dwell in this format of wishful thinking. I was one not too long ago actually. But now the picture is getting clearer. It's really ugly guys. But I can look at it and contemplate it.

The most recent report about RFID chip use, this time on a music festival, can be found here:

Wakestock music festival first in UK to use microchips

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/18745258
Wristbands fitted with microchips have been worn by everyone at a UK festival for the first time.

The technology, which designers claim will cut out fake tickets and queues, was used by 15,000 festival-goers at Wakestock, Cardigan Bay, Wales.

Organiser Stuart Galbraith said: "The benefits are huge. This will be the future of festivals."

Critics, however, have said they are "uncomfortable" to wear and go against the spirit of festivals.

There's more at the link.

Palinurus said:
The most recent report about RFID chip use, this time on a music festival, can be found here:

Wakestock music festival first in UK to use microchips

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/18745258
Wristbands fitted with microchips have been worn by everyone at a UK festival for the first time.

The technology, which designers claim will cut out fake tickets and queues, was used by 15,000 festival-goers at Wakestock, Cardigan Bay, Wales.

Organiser Stuart Galbraith said: "The benefits are huge. This will be the future of festivals."

Critics, however, have said they are "uncomfortable" to wear and go against the spirit of festivals.

There's more at the link.
Smart way to make to continue to slowly introduce the spirit of that technology ... if it keeps going like that in 10 years we would feel "naked*" without our "chip" on us.

(*like I almost feel when I forgot my smartphone at home, it last for a hour and then, it is like you lost 10kg)

[quote author=JayMark]
Biggest [p]roblem is to sell the idea to people. If they can't convince everyone to accept it, they'll simply force it and no matter what, they are willing to do anything to reach their goal.[/quote]Sure but what's their goal? That's basically what I pointed out a couple of posts ago. However, control must be setup in a careful manner in order to maintain the idea of freedom of anything, democracy and bla bla. Otherwise, they may face increased resistance which would eventually wake up a few people, albeit only a few more, and thus diminish the possibility of total control as desired by 4D STS.

JayMark said:
It's in their 'soul' if I may use the term here.
Which soul??

[quote author=JayMark]
Psychopaths will never give up on us. They want everything. Politicians are their slaves. Democracy is vaguely an illusion. The only 'choises' we have within this system are always serving them in the end. Our world will never 'get better' although many many people still dwell in this format of wishful thinking. I was one not too long ago actually. But now the picture is getting clearer. It's really ugly guys. But I can look at it and contemplate it.
[/quote]It's the dog on the leash instead within a kennel. As long as it works and the mechanics are not understood, it's fine for them.

Sirius said:
[quote author=JayMark]
Biggest [p]roblem is to sell the idea to people. If they can't convince everyone to accept it, they'll simply force it and no matter what, they are willing to do anything to reach their goal.
Sure but what's their goal? That's basically what I pointed out a couple of posts ago. However, control must be setup in a careful manner in order to maintain the idea of freedom of anything, democracy and bla bla. Otherwise, they may face increased resistance which would eventually wake up a few people, albeit only a few more, and thus diminish the possibility of total control as desired by 4D STS.[/quote]

Well, I can clearly see that these guys are going for total, absolute control. For what? Perhaps to create the 'perfect environment' in which we (cattle) can be harvested the best. That is what we are for 4D STS. Food. I say it's getting pretty productive.

Now 'total' control might not be what will be archeived despite their 'desire' to do so but that, I guess, is an open statement as I have no clue as to how far they are going to get.

But there is more to it and that is some matter that I will quite soon enough dig into without any form of glove.

JayMark said:
It's in their 'soul' if I may use the term here.
Which soul??

I used the term for lack of having a better one. And quite frankly, that may be something you can help we with. I know they do not have souls per se but then, how can I describe 'it'? What term would be the best to designate 'it' (if you know what I mean)? Soul imprint? They seem to share a common unit of it directly linked to the STS 'crew'. Besides, I may be way far off. I'm open to being corrected.

Anyhow, as I have stated, I will need to dig the subject.

[quote author=JayMark]
[/quote]It's the dog on the leash instead within a kennel. As long as it works and the mechanics are not understood, it's fine for them.
[/quote]

Exactly.

I used the term for lack of having a better one. And quite frankly, that may be something you can help we with. I know they do not have souls per se but then, how can I describe 'it'? What term would be the best to designate 'it' (if you know what I mean)? Soul imprint? They seem to share a common unit of it directly linked to the STS 'crew'. Besides, I may be way far off. I'm open to being corrected.
Essence.

Sirius said:
Essence.

Well, thank you!

Essence is from now on the term I'll use.

So just to define it breifly, could we say that those psychopaths all share the same essence, like a collective unit 'connected' to the STS forces?

And just for some precision, are all those psychopaths aware of this? I would guess that they aren't all.

Anyways, thanks a bunch guys. I'll get into the matter pretty soon.

They share all the same properties at least. What I meant was the STS essence inherent in all people. You know, however, all animals are equal, but some are more equal than others. Of course, they lack self-awareness a great deal anyway.

See:
- http://cassiopedia.org/glossary/Agents
- http://cassiopedia.org/glossary/Service_to_Others_and_Service_to_Self

Ok, I felt on that video other youtube a few minutes ago. I suggest to consider it with extreme caution because I have not been able to get any real source or anything "solid" about the origins of that video.

It doesn't seems to be staged, and it begin with some religion sentences then it goes like an interview directly in the street of some Filipinos guys who are saying that people were "implanted by force with small chips for years" and then "market with a 666 in their forehead"

Again don't buy it to quickly it can be just another nice load of ...

the video _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmw2lDNv494

Well, in the same course of what we already spoke about :

Rumors regarding the development of a 'digital pill' with a microchip inside have been circulating for some time, but today, the FDA actually green lighted the product.

The company, Proteus Digital Health, gained FDA approval for its 1 square millimeter device (the size of a grain of sand), which it believes will "shift the care paradigm" into an era of digital medicine.

To read it all : http://www.sott.net/articles/show/249173-Microchip-Laden-Drugs-Given-FDA-Approval

Considering the size of it, one couldn't even know if it is inserted in his daily pill of panadol/painkiller ...

Came across this paper that was published not long ago:
_http://witscience.org/analysis-of-radio-frequency-identification-rfid-chip-prevalence-in-3-discrete-united-states-populations/

Here's the abstract:

Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Chips have been used extensively in wildlife ecology and conservation to identify and track individual specimens in a population. It has been unknown, however, how often RFID chips have been implanted in human populations for the tracking and identification of individuals. This study analyzed the prevalence of RFID Chips in 3 geographically discrete populations and found that, on average, 1 in 3 individuals carried an RFID Chip. Interestingly, there was a strong correlation with RFID Chip presence and previous dental work. - See more at: _http://witscience.org/analysis-of-radio-frequency-identification-rfid-chip-prevalence-in-3-discrete-united-states-populations/#sthash.QWKImirb.dpuf

The WIT RFID study is most probably bunk. National Report, the outlet which ran the story, apparently used to have a 'spoof news' disclaimer now removed, and also earlier ran a story with WIT as source, which claimed solar panels where draining the sun.

Back
Top Bottom