Reverse Speech Discussion

Reverse Speech vs Psychopath

Thanks Ark

Your feedback has been valuable to me. Part of my growing & searching. And I appreaciate your use of valuable time to assist me :-)

Best,
Flinny

Flinny said:
This feedback is most valuable & appreciated. Just the kind of thing I am looking for. I guess I need to learn how do better use the search function.
I can also add that I was really disappointed. I mean, the idea sounds so cool and like some kind of secret key to another reality, right? And with all my work in the field of language, well... it was just the kind of idea I wanted to be true. Can you imagine? I would spend endless days, weeks, months, reversing everything I could get my hands on and listening for clues. (That's kind of what I was doing anyway, though with the disappointing results, I knew when to quit.)

There IS, however, a really nifty language theory that helps us see inside words - the ideas of Abraham Abehsera as published in his book: Babel - The Language of the 21st Century.

Then, of course, there is the language of symbols; and not just visible symbols, but also dream symbols, the symbols the subconscious mind uses to communicate with the conscious.

Finally, there is the "Green Language," which is actually related to Abehsera's work.

I think that with a combination of these things, one can pretty well tell what a person is REALLY thinking and saying. But, it's not a "free lunch," where you can just reverse the tape and learn the darkest of secrets.

I am of a mixed opinion regarding reversed speech - in the mid 90's I was bored one day playing on the computer reversing cd's just to see what came out - and there were some occasional words that popped up here and there I didn't find it being particularly interesting ... there was this one Sade song I reversed and it was filled with so much workable reversed speech I was shocked, and so was everyone I played it for ... but that was an beyond unusual - not a single other song from any of the cd's I owned at the time did that. Of course even in that song there was a fair degree of gibberish, but as I said it was the most solid "hit" I've heard regarding anything like that - but whatever relevance I can speculate about what it may or may not mean is simply that speculation. I suppose for example I could say something like perhaps she really did love whoever that song was about forward and backward in time so to speak, but how can I know for certain.

Ultimately, I feel that RS is as useless as EVP, it *might* have some relevance on occasion, but there's no way to know, and on the rare times it provides information (of a sort) - is that information even usefull?

Laura: ..." it was just the kind of idea I wanted to be true."

I think this is true of me, as well. That & I wish that I had not posted so quickly & had done some digging in SOOTf. The two go together, me thinks. Thanks for the resources you posted, I will be looking into them.

Best,
Flinny

@ Laura,

Have you ever looked at Kinesiology in reference to discerning the truth or falsehood? Specifically Dr. David Hawkin & his ideas.

Thanks,
Flinny

Flinny said:
Have you ever looked at Kinesiology...
I've been working with kinesiology since it was taught to me by my chiropractor back in 1976 or 77. Very useful. I've even done double-blind experiments with it and it gets high marks from me. Ark is even mystified by it. I've also been into dowsing a la Wayne Cook and Tom Lethbridge. I devote quite a bit of discussion to some of Lethbridge's discoveries in Secret History.

Laura said:
Flinny said:
Have you ever looked at Kinesiology...
I've been working with kinesiology since it was taught to me by my chiropractor back in 1976 or 77. Very useful. I've even done double-blind experiments with it and it gets high marks from me. Ark is even mystified by it. I've also been into dowsing a la Wayne Cook and Tom Lethbridge. I devote quite a bit of discussion to some of Lethbridge's discoveries in Secret History.
Are you specifically talking about Health Kinesiology or Kinesiology ?

My wife is a practician of the Health kinesiology and it has indeed been quite helpful.
It depends a lot of the practician's experience for sure but i've seen incredible results to cure allergies for example.

From what I understand HK has pushed some things further in terms of making sure that the muscular test is correct.
It always seems to me that regular kinesiology has less safe-guard like for example questions to the body to see if you can work on it without harm.

I always wondered what were your thoughts about muscular testing.

Sorry if it's a bit out of topic.

Here's a link to hawkins book for those interested: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1561709336/sr=8-1/qid=1154607288/ref=pd_bbs_1/002-6665849-7705662?ie=UTF8

And for those who are interested, it's supposedly tapping universal human unconciousness. You have two people, one holds their arm out at about shoulder height and uses just enough muscle to hold it there. The other stands opposite, asks a true/false question (or exposes the other to some sort of stimulus) and lightly pushes down on the others harm. If the arm remains up it is a positive result. If the arm goes down it is a negative result. I read Hawkin's book, it was very informative and he claims to have had consistent results using different people.

Oh another thing it always detects a lie. If you lie to the person with the arm out and push down it always goes down. If you put on a TV with a recorded speech of a politician, it always goes down. Loud obnoxious metal, bad rap (rapin, pimpin, etc.), and cheap food all make the arm go down. Classical music, true statements, flowers, etc make the arm remain rigid when pressed. In Hawkins book he catalogs all these phenomena. I completely forgot about it until now... thanks for the reminder Flinny.

Re: Reverse Speech vs Psychopath

A friend gave me a copy of Hawkins book, Power vs. Force. Power is STO, Force is STS--very clearly so--to my understanding of what I read. It's an excellent book in my opinion. It's much more than a book about Kinesiology--its a book about spirituality in many aspects--but at root is an explanation of the difference between two types of spirituality. It's not earth shattering--nevertheless, I have found it helpful. I'm definitely looking more into Kinesiology--at least until Laura comes out with her Ouija board instruction video.

Peggy Kane -reverse speech expert & reptilians

I found this interview on YouTube & would like to know if anybody has watched it?
I searched sott forum and did not find her name.....
She has studied the UFO issue a long time....

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqL9j7Q_v6w

she mostly talks about people stuck in the astral after death here
and being controlled by reptilians and the NET around the planet
which will be torn away by planet X  . . .
a great deal of it sounds  like the C's except a few parts ( like when she
said ALL crop circles are made by the reptilians )  still  interesting to listen to.
if my link does not work search :  Peggy Kane interview vol 1 - Reptilian Agenda 1 of 12 ... at YouTube
( I have another question... have the C's ever been asked about reversed speech ? )

Re: Peggy Kane -reverse speech expert & reptilians

Here's her website: _http://www.evpreversespeaking.com

After you've read all she has to say, I think you'll want to re-evaluate. Any reasonable person would conclude that the woman is a stark raving mad lunatic, and that her "reverse speech" notions are absurd.

This forum encourages members to do some basic research on subjects themselves, before bringing them up here for discussion. It cuts down on unnecessary noise.

Hi crazycharlie,

It might be worth your while to search the forum for 'planet X' and look through the whole 'channel watch and cointelpro' section.  There is a LOT of disinformation out there - it really is a jungle - and not everyone who claims to have information about certain things actually has information about certain things!  As a matter of fact, we've discovered that most of them don't.  So, it's often worthwhile to pick out the dissonant information since that gives strong clues to when someone is just 'spinning yarns' instead of actually conveying valuable information. 

anart said:
Hi crazycharlie,

It might be worth your while to search the forum for 'planet X' and look through the whole 'channel watch and cointelpro' section. There is a LOT of disinformation out there - it really is a jungle - and not everyone who claims to have information about certain things actually has information about certain things! As a matter of fact, we've discovered that most of htem don't. So, it's often worthwhile to pick out the dissonant information since that gives strong clues to when someone is just 'spinning yarns' instead of actually conveying valuable information.

Welcome to the forum.

And here's an article written by Laura about planet X.

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/sitchin.htm

Looks like her Planet X end-date of May 22nd 2007 didn't pan out. :P

_http://evpreversespeaking2.blogspot.com/2007/04/peggy-kane-reverse-speech-update.html

Oh well.....'spose she can go back to her backward playing tape recorder and come up with a new date.

The world is complicated, unpredictable and strange enough with forward speech IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom