Recapitulation

Comme il est intéressant de lire vos expériences qui me touchent vraiment...
A 60 ans, il est difficile de se souvenir de toutes les personnes (et de leurs noms) que j'ai pu rencontrer, certaines ont partagé plus de temps, d'autre peu mais avec de l'intensité, des joies, des peines, des désillusions, des contraintes acceptées plus ou moins, des déceptions reçues et causées aussi ont été mon lot comme un chacun...
Je vis seule maintenant, handicapée avec mes 2 yorks et 4 chatonnes dont celle de ma Maman qui m'apportent chaque jour de la joie et le bonheur d'être ensembles...
Ma petite Maman chérie nous a quittés le 7 mars dernier... Je l'ai accompagnée du mieux que j'ai pu avec tout mon amour et ma compassion...
Je pense que c'est Elle qui m'a mis sur la voie de LAURA...
J'ai toujours été suicidaire depuis mes 16 ans malgré une recherche spirituelle très jeune, je faisais la messe à mes petites soeurs à 10 ans avec beaucoup de sérieux, pourtant ce n'est pas permis chez les catholiques... J'ai perdu mon père à 11 ans... Mon père était militaire de carrière donc il avait tué (Indochine, Algérie), j'ai prié Dieu de me prendre et de permettre à mon père de revenir pour qu'il se rattrape... Et j'attendais, étonnée chaque matin de me réveillée, sans doute mon âme a-t-elle eu pitié de moi et j'ai commencé ma recherche spirituelle...
Je suis en paix et n'ai jamais été aussi sereine depuis que j'ai lu les 7 tomes de l'Onde de Laura qui m'ont tellement impressionnée tant je les ressentais vrais comme si je l'avais toujours su...
La seule chose qui m'ennuyait c'était d'être séparée de mes petits amours de compagnons mais j'ai lu dans les transmissions de Laura avec les Cassiopéens que cela pouvait arrivé que les animaux restent avec nous, ce qui m'a grandement soulagé...
Cependant, mon ressenti me dit que la terre ne sera pas anéantie et que certains survivront même dans de difficiles conditions, que Laura et les siens vont trouver un moyen de nous éviter ce cauchemar et qu'un avenir plus juste et fraternel nous attend si nous le désirons vraiment...
Ainsi l'humanité ne sera pas balayée mais retrouvera un nouvel espoir et de la joie...

As it is interesting to read your experiences really touch me ...
At 60, it's hard to remember all the people (and their names) that I met, some have shared more time, but with little else in the intensity, joys, sorrows and disappointments, stresses more or less accepted, received and caused disappointment also were my lot as each ...
I live alone now with my disabled yorks 2 and 4 chatonnes including that of my Mom who bring me every day of joy and happiness of being together ...
My little darling Mom passed away on March 7 ... I accompanied her as best I could with all my love and compassion ...
I think it is she who put me on the path LAURA ...
I have always been suicidal since I was 16 years despite a very young spiritual search, I was Mass in my little sisters to 10 years very seriously, yet it is not allowed among Catholics ... I lost my father 11 years ... My father was a professional soldier he had killed so (Indochina, Algeria), I prayed to God to take me and allow my father to come back for it catches up ... And I waited, surprised every morning woke up, probably my soul she took pity on me and I began my spiritual search ...
I am at peace and have never been serene since I read the seven volumes of the Wave Laura who so impressed me so much I felt real as if I had always known ...
The only thing that annoyed me was to be separated from my little loves companions but I read in Laura communications with the Cassiopaeans that this could happened that the animals stay with us, greatly me relieved ...
However, my feeling tells me that the earth will not be destroyed and that some will survive even in difficult conditions, Laura and his will we find a way to avoid this nightmare and a more just and fraternal future awaits us if we really want ...
Thus humanity will not be scanned but will find new hope and joy ...

However, my feeling tells me that the earth will not be destroyed and that some will survive even in difficult conditions, Laura and his will we find a way to avoid this nightmare and a more just and fraternal future awaits us if we really want ...
Thus humanity will not be scanned but will find new hope and joy ...
Yes, I agree with you PERLOU.
It is not going to be easy by any stretch of the imagination but we will survive and have fun too!

I started this thread many years ago, not long after joining the forum. I remember throwing myself in with great gusto, reading everything I could and think I quite liked the idea of recapitulating everything and everyone.
I do find it different now. It seems technology has substituted brain power for remembering who we have met, where we met them, why we met and even whether that meeting was a useful or enjoyable one. But there are so many different applications for this function that it becomes confusing and difficult to keep track.

Thanks all for the input on the start of this thread people.
I was wondering where Eckhart Tolle got his inspiration.
He has a similair technique described in his work where you remember all the people you had interactions with and in your heart/mind you then imagine them and say : Im forgiving you for wanting me to be something I am not and You please forgive me for wanting you to be something that you are not. It helped me for sure. Now Im wondering if I should do more work regarding this "recapitulation".

Also one question. Do you think this could somehow happen spontaneously in us, this "recapitulation" process? Maybe as a good side-effect of changing ones "ways" and being on a good diet for the first time?

Thanks all for the input on the start of this thread people.
I was wondering where Eckhart Tolle got his inspiration.
He has a similair technique described in his work where you remember all the people you had interactions with and in your heart/mind you then imagine them and say : Im forgiving you for wanting me to be something I am not and You please forgive me for wanting you to be something that you are not. It helped me for sure. Now Im wondering if I should do more work regarding this "recapitulation".
Hi Agron, To answer your first question, I don't think it is necessary for you to do more work on recapitulating. I say that from my own experience where I was a newbie and just found the initial process of "recapitulating" an interesting one. I think I was able to find time on my own to think about different stages of my life and at each time who I interacted with. I think First I just found it astonishing just how many people we interact with :)
Also one question. Do you think this could somehow happen spontaneously in us, this "recapitulation" process? Maybe as a good side-effect of changing ones "ways" and being on a good diet for the first time?
I think we are naturally reminded of people we have met before in a wide variety of situations. For instance going to a particular train station we might be reminded of a time we met a particular individual and whether that experience was a positive or negative one.
I think the suggestion of Castenada's recapitulation was to take time out and actually right down everyone we have met. I confess, I did no written work for this. I just picked up various memories and mentally explored them as I went along. So I don't actually know how useful this ad-hoc approach really was.
I think the diet change is a good one to bring back memories because it forces us to act in a way which is very different to how we did previously. I think we can become more in tune to what nutrition our bodies positively respond to and can be better at avoiding negative ones.

I think the process can be a positive and useful exercise to help one become more in tune with ones surroundings and organism. But how religeously one works on this process is probably arguable on how neccesary or effective it is.
I don't know, except it is all learning and I'd be interested to hear if it throws up any insteresting self-observations for you?

Back
Top Bottom