Questions relating to suffering, help is on the way, information antennas

I was just thinking about the marvelous life-coaches / New Age teachers in past-decades: if they offer you bliss and harmony and love and light and a general amazing experience totaling in - they promise - a change in your life.. My answer to that offer is, if you ever meet such person selling bliss:
- RUN!
It’s been 20+ years since I read the book, but I recall (accurately I hope) that William Bramley/“The Gods of Eden” said something similar at the end of his book along the lines of, “If you see a white light coming from the sky to ‘advise’ or ‘help’ you, RUN from it as fast as you can.” So often advice, etc. emanates from a limited and biased worldview, or is simply an opinion, when it isn’t put out there to deliberately muddy the waters, as much New Age stuff seems to be.
In Mouravieff's Gnosis series we are given to understand that experiencing various shocks, dealing more or less directly with negative emotions, programs and experiences - can induce a very real sensation of heat in the backs of our necks. Just as though there is a very real 'burning off of the dross' that occurs in us on an energetic level.
This “back of our necks” idea made me think of the “knot at top of spine” in session: November 7, 1994

Q: (L) I would like to know what is the origin and meaning of the Biblical story of the "mark of Cain"? Was it a physical mark?
A: Knot at top of spine.
Q: (L) Well, what did the mark of Cain signify?
A: Jealousy.
Q: (L) Jealousy of whom?
A: All humans.
Q: (L) Was there a group of people who were set apart by this mark?
A: No. All it is is one of your shortcomings genetically engineered by the Lizards.

One author I've read proposed a model he calls The 4 Horsemen: 1-Envy, 2-Jealousy, 3-Rivalry and 4-Malice.
In his analysis: Envy is wanting what others have. Jealousy is wanting be what others are. Rivalry is wanting to be better than (and subdue) another. Malice is wanting to annihilate/murder the rival (not necessarily by using force, for example, destroying a reputation or one's self-esteem can be sufficiently damaging). His Four Horsemen are a spiral ladder, beginning with mundane envy but, if the negative act/emotion of envy/wanting is not corrected, it can ascend to jealousy then rivalry and culminate in malice.

And then
Also maybe the region or organ where the pain is experienced may be symbolic.
If thought is energy, and energy can be neither created nor destroyed, just transformed, then it could make sense that the body is (in part) a communication device. Thoughts may materialize into symptoms neurovegetatively (for example into a sensation of ache or pain) or physically (for example into a symptom such as tendonitis or a wart). The nature and location of the symptom could be clues (symbolic) pointing to thoughts or ideas we harbor that are detrimental to our well-being or progress.

For example, my arm was once completely paralyzed for three days. I sat, and a thought popped into my head, assuring me that my entire life was NOT completely wasted, all my past choices were NOT completely wrong. IMMEDIATELY, the paralysis disappeared. I hypothesize that I was "paralyzed" by regret, and when the thoughts of regret evaporated the physical symptom also went away.

.... We are resident of a STS planet after all and we enjoy being dark so helping us in STO way would be a breach of our freewill. They will come when enough polarity cross the Sto/50% vibrations.
Nice summary, Curious Beagle.

I felt a little stuck only on one phrase, which I feel is valid but not completely complete, that is '... we enjoy being dark...' as we reside on an STS planet. I'd add we are also assiduously kept in the dark, attacked when we start to wake up. I'd only attribute less to the machinations to keep us in the dark given if I have this right, ultimately it was deception plus our free will decision that brought us to this place on STS Earth.

I read in a session transcript that we can appeal to the Universe - or other advanced being we may follow - for help. It seems like there is help idividually but like Curious Beagle wrote, for a planet-wide help, a balance has to be achieved.

Question: if the Russia military action in Ukraine is consciously taking on the Unipolar world-plan (WEF et al) and Putin and Russia are getting a lot of help, maybe there has been progress in us humans? It feels to me that there is a new joy vibration that seems not to come directly from within me but like a larger-space lightening up. Steph-rivers on the forum was saying something like this a couple days ago in a thread started this past Monday,

Steph-rivers wrote: "I wanted to make this point because I think I’m starting to realize that the wave is amplifying BOTH spectrums of “reality” STO and STS… and our bodies (antennas) are receiving whatever frequency we are tuning it to."

The wave and the work. A divergence of energies

When I look "back" at my life and I remember the many, many times that a person or several have mistreated me, I try to imagine what is the best reaction that I could have made in the face of those abuses.

Respond aggressively, with verbal or physical violence, flee from the situation...

And I always come to the same conclusion, the only solution for me in the face of this is to suffer. After trying to dialogue and reason, which was useless, it is only possible to suffer and of course defend oneself, which is to suffer the situation as well.

I have experienced this many, many times and perhaps I have learned something, but the "funny" thing (this is a bit of sarcasm) is that when the situation is repeated, the thing generated by that misunderstanding and irrational behavior of the person or persons that attack you, generate the same thing again...

Suffering...

And consciously it is chosen, for the simple reason that if I reacted in any other way, it would no longer be me.

Of course, this is just my way of looking at this issue, but I wanted to share my experience with it.

I'd add we are also assiduously kept in the dark, attacked when we start to wake up. I'd only attribute less to the machinations to keep us in the dark given if I have this right, ultimately it was deception plus our free will decision that brought us to this place on STS Earth.

I read in a session transcript that we can appeal to the Universe - or other advanced being we may follow - for help
I agree - but it was also our free will to incarnate here. But what better way to learn the lessons of dealing with STS but to live a life on a planet, controlled and filled by STS beings and people ?

As for help - For the last two weeks I have all of a sudden been having anxiety attacks, felt in my solar plexus / yellow chakra. When it gets too intense, I ask for help from my higher self (somehow) and withing 30 seconds it has gone. Maybe the lesson is for us to learn to ask for help ?

I have experienced this many, many times and perhaps I have learned something, but the "funny" thing (this is a bit of sarcasm) is that when the situation is repeated, the thing generated by that misunderstanding and irrational behavior of the person or persons that attack you, generate the same thing again

I have had the same thing happening to me all my life as well. Even now, my work colleagues have just done this to me. As far as I know, there is no strategy you can employ, besides removing yourself from the situation, which I am in the process of doing now.

To engage on the same level, and employ defensive or offensive tactics is to play into their game, and all it does is take more and more energy from me. Any evidence or arguments I try give in my defence are ignored, and only the negative is focused on it seems.

I guess the only option is to simply not be in a situation where this is a possibility..

Nice summary, Curious Beagle.

I felt a little stuck only on one phrase, which I feel is valid but not completely complete, that is '... we enjoy being dark...' as we reside on an STS planet. I'd add we are also assiduously kept in the dark, attacked when we start to wake up. I'd only attribute less to the machinations to keep us in the dark given if I have this right, ultimately it was deception plus our free will decision that brought us to this place on STS Earth.

I read in a session transcript that we can appeal to the Universe - or other advanced being we may follow - for help. It seems like there is help idividually but like Curious Beagle wrote, for a planet-wide help, a balance has to be achieved.

Question: if the Russia military action in Ukraine is consciously taking on the Unipolar world-plan (WEF et al) and Putin and Russia are getting a lot of help, maybe there has been progress in us humans? It feels to me that there is a new joy vibration that seems not to come directly from within me but like a larger-space lightening up. Steph-rivers on the forum was saying something like this a couple days ago in a thread started this past Monday,

Steph-rivers wrote: "I wanted to make this point because I think I’m starting to realize that the wave is amplifying BOTH spectrums of “reality” STO and STS… and our bodies (antennas) are receiving whatever frequency we are tuning it to."

The wave and the work. A divergence of energies
The help refer to the previous discussion on first contact STO landing where STO races will be openly guiding our civilization like the vulcan representing the federation of planets in star trek encounter after humanity achieve warp speed. The current stance by cabal now is we are alone in the universe, even when they have been dealing (treaty or tech) with ET races.

The school in mixed/grey planet certainly gives more challenges than an all STO planet. You have to understand it is your choices that cause you to be in sts planet. Each souls always have angels and devils advising them according to your vices (example if your vice is pride there is a pride devil and humility angel working with you at all time, it is up to you which direction you go). Remember if you have knowledge or not attracted to what the cabal is selling, you would detect their narrative easily. Example: the cabal understand us better than we do. They will give all the dark things that we enjoy such as violence movies etc. Most of us won't be that dark and go out start killing people as in the movie but the desire/enjoyment of cruelty is more than enough in lowering your vibrations. If you transcend beyond aggression, you probably won't be watching those movies. If you want an awakening moment it is very important to realize which vices you enjoy a lot (hard to let go things which you like especially dark one because your ego put up defensive mechanism). One thing to understand mixed planet are designed for souls who can't make up their mind on a chosen polarity (failed to be harvested at end of grand cycle numerous time) thus the extra suffering we have here as an extra incentive.

In metaphysic, when 2 realm cross border (3D to 4D) there is an increase in pressure/ hyper kinetic sensate which make everything vibrate faster. This help increase your frequency polarity faster. But you have to understand the earth is on track toward 4DSto reality if you don't have the proper vibrations the added light is very harmful/toxic to darker souls thus you have to reincarnate somewhere else. If you notice when someone is having higher frequency ideas discussion you are most likely to get upset, now imagine the whole realm is submerge in intense light energy which trigger a lot of negative lessons/bad days on darker souls. All your ideas and attitude will have to change to what is suitable in STO realm.

To engage on the same level, and employ defensive or offensive tactics is to play into their game, and all it does is take more and more energy from me.
That has been my experience also. Perhaps not on conscious level, but somehow I've had a 'hunch' that when the other person is picking on me to start a fight, he's just looking for justification to 'defend' himself, using his carefully sharpened tools(be it martial arts, or whatever physical, 'manly' ways).

So yeah, purpose of that kind of behavior seems to be to humiliate the seemingly 'soft' target, and of course, to cause suffering and/or sense of guilt.

Back when I was about 20 years old, I got 'schooled', and used to show signs of suffering, not in verbal form, but like my "friend" used to say in a mocking way: "I can read you like an open book". He clearly got a great satisfaction for humiliating me.

Most probably one part of it was a wishful thinking like: are you going to beg for mercy, or start crying like a baby.

Hell no, not me. I couldn't allow myself to do such things.

That's when I started to learn to hide my suffering. Again, as far as I can remember, it wasn't conscious decision, but perhaps like a primitive surviving mechanism. I thought that the more I give the rope, the more rope the other has to beat me with.

All that strengthened my will to be 'an island' - stand alone, be like a rock, needing absolutely nobody's help to survive.

As with everything in this universe, it had a price on it. But it was also - how easy it is to say afterwards - a valuable lesson.

generate the same thing again...

Suffering...
Maybe the lesson is for us to learn to ask for help ?
That's when I started to learn to hide my suffering.

At the beginning, you suffer the necessary but "not a minute more, not a minute less", they are like the extra wheels on your bike to learn how to ride. When you get to that point, you decide whether to stay suffering or move forward with each fall. According to how much we have suppressed our potential, it is a sign of how much work we have to do to regain it. STS presents itself as influences, STO as signals. External STS influences are matched and empowered by the internal engineering in us. what better time to do this than at an early age? But the signals are also on par externally in conjunction with the knowledge contained within us. You identify with STS, you resonate with STO and there are the options. How many times a word did not stay in your mind and even though you did not know why, you felt the urge to investigate about it, inquire, ask someone and if the explanation lacked objective knowledge, you did not continue to resonate until you investigated on your own and eureka? your perception changed and the range of choice widened.

With economic, health and food problems, people are not going to easily think they can subsist without it. So the focus should be on psychopathy, to see first of all that there is definitely something very wrong with the rulers and I think that's where it really points to suffer even more, because at the end of the day, people allow them even when it is more than evident their actions against people and their actions reflect how much people have given up their power. As long as they continue to make people suffer, it is the necessary opportunity for those who should do so to wake up and finally separate the wheat from the chaff.

Influence: Power of a person or thing to determine or alter someone's way of thinking or acting. Effect, consequence, or change produced by one thing on another.

Signal: A clue that enables one to deduce something of which one has no direct knowledge. A signal is a perceptible modification of the environment produced to communicate. Sign, manifestation or mark that provides the necessary information to identify an object, place, person or situation and its state. sign, indication, clue, clue, mark, symptom, sample, vestige, trace and manifestation, among many others, depending on the context. They replace words and have a lot of practical utility, since they serve to guide us, to avoid dangers, to inform us, or to help others.

And I always come to the same conclusion, the only solution for me in the face of this is to suffer.

I have experienced this many, many times and perhaps I have learned something, but the "funny" thing (this is a bit of sarcasm) is that when the situation is repeated, the thing generated by that misunderstanding and irrational behavior of the person or persons that attack you, generate the same thing again...

Suffering...

And consciously it is chosen, for the simple reason that if I reacted in any other way, it would no longer be me
Repeated suffering could be reflective of an unlearned lesson. Or not. There are areas of life suffering where I have learned to be indifferent to my own suffering. And then it no longer feels like suffering. There is always someone far worse off.

Is it a mistake to believe in our own story about ourself no matter how familiar it feels? I suppose that’s where networking comes in. It’s perhaps hardest to be objective where our impressions of our own experience are concerned.

Lastly, what differentiates pain from suffering?

I often have a conversation about pain with someone and I always tell them a phrase that I think is attributed to Bruce Lee...

"Pain doesn't hurt!"

They look at me puzzled and I have to explain the sentence.

Pain in itself is not a problem, it is a warning from the body that something is wrong.

So the fighter learns to live with the pain. I have received a punch and I am in pain, however, I am fine and I can continue fighting.

Pain doesn't hurt.

Suffering however, is something of the mind and the best medicine is knowledge.

Physical pain is irritating, uncomfortable and incapacitating in some cases and for some people it is something that should not exist and they do not support it to any degree, showing enormous frustration and anger at it that they "radiate" to anyone who is close.

Suffering can derive from physical pain, but also from many other things.

There is a choice for example and on a path there is no suffering but comfort and calm. In the other, that is sacrificed and suffering is obtained, but there is another person or persons who are benefited by it.

And there we are all...

Making the choice.

Remember that story in the book titled 'Gurdjieff and the Women of the Rope', when they went on a picnic in a big car? Gurdjieff was driving at his usual breakneck - Formula-1 car racing speed. Probably he could identify with the moving-part of his various centers and probably everything was "slowing down" for him making it a lot easier to drive at very high speeds. So while he was having fun - it made his passengers decidedly uncomfortable. You usually drive slow in a heavenly countryside to allow your guests to take in the breathtaking views.. :) But, no. He raced through everything.

This clearly caused suffering. The ladies also were suffering because Gurdjieff deliberately bypassed all super-amazing & comfy picturesque landscapes, where they could have made a stop and have a superb picnic. They could have felt like being in heaven watching the wonders of nature, eating excellent food, breathing in the fresh air: quality time in the state of true bliss! :D

No.. Gurdjieff finally stopped the car at one of the worst places: shadowy, cold, windy and the ladies lamented they had to awkwardly balance the picnic table on a heavily sloping hillside, where they had to find purchase with their bodies sitting uncomfortable the entire time feeling bad. All this made the entire picnic "a visit of Hell"..

Hi lilies,
This post of yours made me look for the book mentioned. Namely, a question arose for me, and I assumed that I would find the answer in it. Since I didn't find anything in my native language, I thought that you, or anyone else who had read it, could help me with the answer.
The question is:
What did Gurdjieff discover about himself, (while conducting continuous self-observation) in this described event?

Saying emotional pain for me is like saying "I feel butterflies in my stomach" when I fall in love and it's just the digestive system doing its thing. It's like a tangle of words or something, it's either pain or it's suffering. Pain, literally, is a symptom of physical damage. Suffering encompasses more the emotional, which we normally use as an effort to remain in a limited state because within that range of emotions there is always a predominance of "I do not want to do, I am afraid of or I cannot do". That is why it is said that suffering is a choice, pain is inevitable, suffering is optional, attachment to suffering, suffering by choice, product of the connection we make between what is expected and what is obtained, and from there invites you to question what you do. It makes you rethink your direction, adapt to reality.

Hi lilies,
This post of yours made me look for the book mentioned. Namely, a question arose for me, and I assumed that I would find the answer in it. Since I didn't find anything in my native language, I thought that you, or anyone else who had read it, could help me with the answer.
The question is:
What did Gurdjieff discover about himself, (while conducting continuous self-observation) in this described event?

The book is well worth a read. If you have an engineer's aptitude, then the unique devices employed there for one are a good lesson in view of today's medical tyranny. Further lots of intriguing, weird, esoteric and psychic events are described there. Remain unexplained to this day. I think G. finally discovered in the last stage of his life - which this book is about - to what extent other people can receive his teachings.

Just as Laura's workshop videos on YT show the same, when she asks the audience present about participation in future projects & plans: I think - similarly it became quickly apparent to G. who is a high achiever. On which industrious individuals he could count on in his various groups to provide lots of food and lodging, places to teach, bills to pay.

His last days are also described there together with the supernatural medical symptoms the doctor registered and again couldn't explain.
Also G.'s lifestyle differed greatly from other people, about which you can read, how the hotel crew reacted to him, repeatedly.. Just as Tesla was handled, who is also curiously displayed the uncanny ability to read the Information Field.

Remember G. mentioned he was constantly in contact with 'Remote Consciousnesses'? Well, he was not alone with that one!
I think G. was not human, an - alien soul. Maybe a Kantekkian or from elsewhere. His extremely strong psychic abilities were from the genetic heritage of his tribe, I think, and definitely not from the birth accident he describes in his books: He was just driving a human body, here, together with his tribe. Their genetic heritage may have been from somewhere else in the galaxy, from a planet where extremely strong psychic abilities were common in the populace.

Laura also mentioned - in her Waves and Grace web-series - I think multiple occasions, where people remembered - IIRC a bard sung about - vastly different worlds from other star systems. I think during ancient history aliens somehow journeyed here and got stuck: their blood mixed with humans and they thus shared their very unique genetics with Earth's indigenous peoples.
Plus in ancient times multiple alien humanoid races lived on this planet, - small and giant: so it might be also possible that in 5thD - after these ancient races died out on Earth - these aliens were offered to incarnate into a human and drive human bodies, the newly planted models: nowadays Homo Sapiens. But they were alien souls. So they had a lot of getting used to driving "the new car". The soul also re-models the body, like people do it with their homes to make it more comfy. (Change the body just like what the soul got used to in other incarnations/places, I think)

Other esoteric and sci-fi sources are also full with aliens having taken a pilgrimage to Earth with their families and stuck here. Reverend G. Vale Owen's accounts about Heaven are 'intergalactically inclusive': he describes vast numbers of species and also mentions the ancient souls, who - in greatly different living environments - drove various bodies here and or on other planets. The "Heaven" Owen describes is not exclusive to Earth.

Galaxy-wide cross-planet incarnation offers for many alien souls were made and accepted in 5thD, I think. Thus we can observe a smorgasbord of outstanding "peoples" throughout history.

Gurdjieff's activities, experiments and dealings with [the distinct to Earth] Three-Brained humans - I think - becomes very apparent & familiar and can be explained, when viewed by and from an alien perspective.

The book is well worth a read. If you have an engineer's aptitude, then the unique devices employed there for one are a good lesson in view of today's medical tyranny. Further lots of intriguing, weird, esoteric and psychic events are described there. Remain unexplained to this day. I think G. finally discovered in the last stage of his life - which this book is about - to what extent other people can receive his teachings.

Just as Laura's workshop videos on YT show the same, when she asks the audience present about participation in future projects & plans: I think - similarly it became quickly apparent to G. who is a high achiever. On which industrious individuals he could count on in his various groups to provide lots of food and lodging, places to teach, bills to pay.

His last days are also described there together with the supernatural medical symptoms the doctor registered and again couldn't explain.
Also G.'s lifestyle differed greatly from other people, about which you can read, how the hotel crew reacted to him, repeatedly.. Just as Tesla was handled, who is also curiously displayed the uncanny ability to read the Information Field.

Remember G. mentioned he was constantly in contact with 'Remote Consciousnesses'? Well, he was not alone with that one!
I think G. was not human, an - alien soul. Maybe a Kantekkian or from elsewhere. His extremely strong psychic abilities were from the genetic heritage of his tribe, I think, and definitely not from the birth accident he describes in his books: He was just driving a human body, here, together with his tribe. Their genetic heritage may have been from somewhere else in the galaxy, from a planet where extremely strong psychic abilities were common in the populace.

Laura also mentioned - in her Waves and Grace web-series - I think multiple occasions, where people remembered - IIRC a bard sung about - vastly different worlds from other star systems. I think during ancient history aliens somehow journeyed here and got stuck: their blood mixed with humans and they thus shared their very unique genetics with Earth's indigenous peoples.
Plus in ancient times multiple alien humanoid races lived on this planet, - small and giant: so it might be also possible that in 5thD - after these ancient races died out on Earth - these aliens were offered to incarnate into a human and drive human bodies, the newly planted models: nowadays Homo Sapiens. But they were alien souls. So they had a lot of getting used to driving "the new car". The soul also re-models the body, like people do it with their homes to make it more comfy. (Change the body just like what the soul got used to in other incarnations/places, I think)

Other esoteric and sci-fi sources are also full with aliens having taken a pilgrimage to Earth with their families and stuck here. Reverend G. Vale Owen's accounts about Heaven are 'intergalactically inclusive': he describes vast numbers of species and also mentions the ancient souls, who - in greatly different living environments - drove various bodies here and or on other planets. The "Heaven" Owen describes is not exclusive to Earth.

Galaxy-wide cross-planet incarnation offers for many alien souls were made and accepted in 5thD, I think. Thus we can observe a smorgasbord of outstanding "peoples" throughout history.

Gurdjieff's activities, experiments and dealings with [the distinct to Earth] Three-Brained humans - I think - becomes very apparent & familiar and can be explained, when viewed by and from an alien perspective.

Hi Lilies,
Thank you for your quick and comprehensive response. I have no doubt, and I do not question, that everyone who came in contact with him had the opportunity to learn very valuable lessons.
I was wondering if those contacts were two-way streets.
I have the impression that you are very impressed with Gurdjieff.
For some reason, the opposite is true for me.
First, somewhere on this blog, there is a video clip, about Gurdjieff watching a car, walking around it and then paying something, to a woman, who was standing by the outstretched arm.
"What an actor!" (My impression)
Now you have described this picnic from "Hell", no matter how good intentions / purpose he had, I do not like such behavior (read harassment). I also went to Amazon when I read this sentence in the book description:
Only faithful hard work on yourselves will get you where I want you to go, not your wishing.
I frowned like a cat when in danger. Something from the depths of my soul does not trust this man.
All this you have written about space origins and exceptionalism has not beautified and improved my impression.
Thank you again for your effort and time.

Here is what I think. First, what the C's have said and are saying is often quite symbolic in nature and often things they say and predict turn out quite differently from our assumptions, speculations, expectations and ideas of "what it means" and "what it will be", while still being right on the money. Their track record is astoundingly good, and it is often only in hindsight that we actually start to notice how accurate what they have said actually is and that we simply couldn't see/crasp it as such when we were in the thick of it.

As it turns out, the more is happening in front of our eyes on the global stage the more I get the impression that what the C's have said has actually already started.

Here are some of the points that were brought up here and elsewhere and my speculation so far:

- We discuss and think about "the help to arrive" that the C's predicted, but hasn't it already arrived, at least in quite big parts?

- We discuss the C's idea that "the 'good guys' are waiting until more people wake up", but hasn't it already started in big parts?

- We ask: "(Maat) Where are the good guys, if any?

A: Waiting for major change of choices."

But isn't that major change of choices actually happening already in front of our eyes?

- We discuss and think about the C's idea of "balance things", yet, isn't what is happening now in front of our eyes actually a big part of that "balancing of things"? Do we not see many things the C's predicted now happening in front of our eyes? Just a little example; the C's talked about something like, paraphrasing, that there will be "a level playing field". I ask you, could what we are seeing happening in front of our eyes now, not be exactly what they said there taking on a pretty concrete form?

- Recently (especially during the Covid nonsense globally) the C's repeatedly suggested that things will get better, and we are discussing and thinking about it, yet, hasn't what they say actually started to happen now in front of our eyes in a certain sense?

- Looking at what is happening globally, can't we see that the C's prediction that "things will get better" has already started and in quite tectonic/historic proportions that have no real counterpart in known official history?

The covid show caused a lot of separation of the wheat from the chaff and the same appears to be going on with the Ukraine thing. It was mentioned that the Covid was an easy last chance to wake up and yet didn't happen to a great extent. The same might be said about Ukraine, like the universe is giving an easy last chance to SEE and/or more separation of the wheat from the chaff.

It didn't happen to a great extent, especially over the Ukraine issue? It depends on how one defines "waking up" it seems. I often get the impression that we westerners have been programmed to see all the world as western and believing that what is spread, said and done in the west is an accurate or complete representation of "the whole planet" and "what is". But is this really the case? For many years we noticed a "counter world" emerging in "the east", spearheaded by Russian leadership and their people it seems, together with places like China (and others) that are also "out of the west".

Practically half of the planet both in terms of land/sea area and in terms of human population is part of "this other world", yet, we westerners often assume that the west is all there is. Notice that the emergence and "separation" of that "new world" in the east has accelerated dramatically now with what is happening over Ukraine! Also notice the stark difference in how ordinary people generally see things in the west compared to people in "the east" on issues like Ukraine! The difference becomes more striking by the day: While the thinking of westerners seems to be ever more directed and primarily fueled by lies, in "the east", quite the opposite seems to be happening (or at least a much, much milder version of the tendency to fall for lies as in the west). It is almost like two separate species coexist now where the thinking is ever more diametrically opposed. But then again we had the Covid thing where the eastern people also seemed to fall for it in great extent. But it seems in Russia, most ordinary people (in way higher proportions than in the west) privately thought it was nonsense. On another note, you can be either in the geographical "west" or "east" and still be "eastern" or "western" aligned mentally and with your being. So the "east" and "west" can be found everywhere on the planet depending on each persons' makeup.

And when a critical threshold has been reached then this signal is strong enough to actively call in that help which is waiting.

Again, I would ask: hasn't the help that is waiting already started to come out of the shadows, in front of our eyes?

So, is what is taking place right now in front of our eyes on the global stage not actually a very close match to the above ideas and predictions of the C's and our speculations on it, just in quite a different manner that we were assuming/suspecting?

Last edited:
Again, I would ask: hasn't the help that is waiting already started to come out of the shadows, in front of our eyes?
I’ve thought similarly. What if the help is actually in the form of inspiration to people on the planet already? Inspiration to now take action or ignite new ideas and technology. Isn’t that happening? For a simple example Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy; it’s rapidly becoming known and the technology is available to more and more people world wide. This to me, looks like a huge help. What other technology and people with good ideas and knowledge will be filling in the void left by the failing institutions as more people turn away from them?

Back
Top Bottom