Questions relating to suffering, help is on the way, information antennas

Aeneas

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
In order to not lose track of the question, I decided to post a separate thread here, which might also help to narrow the question down. It is in regards to the idea that somehow suffering is needed in order for the help to arrive. The question as I have it so far is at the end of the post.
(Maat) Where are the good guys, if any?

A: Waiting for major change of choices.

Q: (L) So in other words, as long as the majority of humanity is not choosing to wake up, there's not much they can do. Free will. And we have to live in a miniscule bubble-like alternate reality. Alright...
So the 'good guys' are waiting until more people wake up.
Q: (Tristan) In the previous session it was mentioned that more people needed to be awakened, so that more opportunities could be created for the good guys to help. Are enough people being awakened on the planet?

A: Not nearly enough. More suffering needed unfortunately.
In several sessions it was also mentioned how the great amount of suffering which Laura has experienced was needed to balance things.

(L) Because it's like we pointed out talking about it yesterday or today or whenever it was... It's like since we started this crystal project, that's when I started going really, really downhill. I mean, I have suffered pain and miseries and infections and all kinds of dreadful things. It has basically just taken the stuffing out of me. So, I would like to know why?

A: We have mentioned often enough the last option you discussed: attack. But also there is the element of balance: In order to bring in great positive energies there must be corresponding suffering to act as inductor.
Would this be like in charge difference like in what happens in lightning, where the charge builds and builds until lightning balances things out?
(Data) Are people ever going to ask for help, or seek out help from someone who knows how to help them?

A: Eventually the suffering will separate the wheat from the chaff.

The covid show caused a lot of separation of the wheat from the chaff and the same appears to be going on with the Ukraine thing. It was mentioned that the Covid was an easy last chance to wake up and yet didn't happen to a great extent. The same might be said about Ukraine, like the universe is giving an easy last chance to SEE and/or more separation of the wheat from the chaff.

Thinking in terms of the protein antennas, then perhaps the suffering for some can cause the opening up of 'doorways' and break down internal rigid conditioned thought patterns which then causes a growth in antennas or turns them on. If so, then perhaps it on an individual level helps people to create a tentative connection with themselves in the future. And when a critical threshold has been reached then this signal is strong enough to actively call in that help which is waiting.
A: How is it going to go down? Many variables, but Putin has higher level help.

Q: (Altair, Cosmos, Gawan) What do the C's mean that Putin has higher help? From whom?

A: Ancestors and himself in the future and a lot lot LOT of knowledge and awareness.
So if suffering brings a change in awareness and turns on antennas, could it be that the help which is waiting is really ourselves in the future? By us growing closer to a merge with ourselves in the future, then we will also by our efforts, have greater awareness and knowledge to put into use. In other words, it will be our own efforts which will pull us out of the morass we are in.

In writing the above, I discovered that it opened up more questions and things to work out, so feedback is welcome.

The questions thus are:
1) When the C's talk about suffering needed for help to arrive, is the mechanics that suffering turns on protein antennas which then sends a signal out?
2) Does suffering facilitate this merging of us with our future selves? (I think they have answered that in the affirmative, but not sure).
3) Is the help which is 'waiting' really our future selves towards 'whom' we have to grow?

Another line of questioning regarding information antennas apart from the above was started a few months ago:
(Aeneas) Using the 'as above so below' approach, could the 'storing' of information in quartz crystals be similar to the 'storing' of information in the DNA?

A: Yes.

Q: (Aeneas) Is it a storing of information or is it really more like a link-up to the information field?

A: Storing of information that allows link to information field.

Q: (L) It's like a codebreaker or something - I dunno.

(Aeneas) Pierre mentioned in the link below that protein in keratin is spiral shaped in connection with hair as antennas. Session 17 July 2021

Is it the geometric shape (spiral) which the protein antennas use?

Q: (L) Next part:

(Aeneas) Is it also how it operates in the quartz crystals but with crystalline geometric structures (also spiral) in the silicates which makes up the crystals?

Reading many accounts of the after life, dead dudes etc., it seems as if there must also be an equivalent type of antennas on that level, which when closed or shut off causes misery and disconnection with the "boundless beauty of creation" for to use that phrase. An example are those dead dudes who are earthbound or those souls who are in the darker regions of the 'afterworld', where 'angels' are passing by yet unable to do anything unless they themselves open up and allow the light in. (The Life beyond the Veil is one such book I have in mind). It would make sense to me that it might be the case as one can die totally ignorant and dying is not going to change that.

4) So is there an analog thing with antennas on that level which after enough suffering, turn on?

If these antennas at the 1 density is via crystalline geometric structures and through protein structures on a 3. density, is the structure at 5.density (dead dudes territory) electromagnetic? fractal? and/or embedded in the information field?

(Aeneas) Connected to the above is what the C's have said about even computers slowly gathering consciousness. If so, would that be partly due to the silica from which the chips are made which holds massive amounts of information?

A: Partly, indeed.

Somehow these things with antennas which turn on through suffering and new input of information via awareness and knowledge, would appear to me to all relate to consciousness, though I don't have a question about it.

The above questions are not essential and could just be for the case where a session happens and there are no questions from anybody else.

If these antennas at the 1 density is via crystalline geometric structures and through protein structures on a 3. density, is the structure at 5.density (dead dudes territory) electromagnetic? fractal? and/or embedded in the information field?

Just a thought. Since protein is ubiquitous in 2D, presumably it is at this level that they act as antennae. In 3D, perhaps it's neurological structure.

The C's have also mentioned social memory complexes, and emphasized repeatedly the necessity of networking and the ability of a relatively small group of collinear individuals to have an outsize effect. Then there's the entire basis of the channeling technique used by Laura et al., which relies on using multiple people to channel. All of that points to social structures as another form of antenna.

In order to not lose track of the question, I decided to post a separate thread here, which might also help to narrow the question down. It is in regards to the idea that somehow suffering is needed in order for the help to arrive. The question as I have it so far is at the end of the post.

In several sessions it was also mentioned how the great amount of suffering which Laura has experienced was needed to balance things.

Would this be like in charge difference like in what happens in lightning, where the charge builds and builds until lightning balances things out?

The covid show caused a lot of separation of the wheat from the chaff and the same appears to be going on with the Ukraine thing. It was mentioned that the Covid was an easy last chance to wake up and yet didn't happen to a great extent. The same might be said about Ukraine, like the universe is giving an easy last chance to SEE and/or more separation of the wheat from the chaff.

Thinking in terms of the protein antennas, then perhaps the suffering for some can cause the opening up of 'doorways' and break down internal rigid conditioned thought patterns which then causes a growth in antennas or turns them on. If so, then perhaps it on an individual level helps people to create a tentative connection with themselves in the future. And when a critical threshold has been reached then this signal is strong enough to actively call in that help which is waiting.

So if suffering brings a change in awareness and turns on antennas, could it be that the help which is waiting is really ourselves in the future? By us growing closer to a merge with ourselves in the future, then we will also by our efforts, have greater awareness and knowledge to put into use. In other words, it will be our own efforts which will pull us out of the morass we are in.

In writing the above, I discovered that it opened up more questions and things to work out, so feedback is welcome.

The questions thus are:
1) When the C's talk about suffering needed for help to arrive, is the mechanics that suffering turns on protein antennas which then sends a signal out?
2) Does suffering facilitate this merging of us with our future selves? (I think they have answered that in the affirmative, but not sure).
3) Is the help which is 'waiting' really our future selves towards 'whom' we have to grow?

Another line of questioning regarding information antennas apart from the above was started a few months ago:

Reading many accounts of the after life, dead dudes etc., it seems as if there must also be an equivalent type of antennas on that level, which when closed or shut off causes misery and disconnection with the "boundless beauty of creation" for to use that phrase. An example are those dead dudes who are earthbound or those souls who are in the darker regions of the 'afterworld', where 'angels' are passing by yet unable to do anything unless they themselves open up and allow the light in. (The Life beyond the Veil is one such book I have in mind). It would make sense to me that it might be the case as one can die totally ignorant and dying is not going to change that.

4) So is there an analog thing with antennas on that level which after enough suffering, turn on?

Somehow these things with antennas which turn on through suffering and new input of information via awareness and knowledge, would appear to me to all relate to consciousness, though I don't have a question about it.

The above questions are not essential and could just be for the case where a session happens and there are no questions from anybody else.
I don't think C will answer repeat questions, they will just tell you to read old sessions. But here is summary to your questions:
The reason 4DSTO don't interact/assist directly beyond giving inspiration/ideas is because they follow prime directive of non interference while STS just do what is beneficial for them. We are resident of a STS planet after all and we enjoy being dark so helping us in STO way would be a breach of our freewill. They will come when enough polarity cross the Sto/50% vibrations. Suffering is usefulas reflections for souls in separation because the effect of cause and effect of our actions are in distant future while pure souls creation happen instantly (they understand the effect of their action immediately). Thus more mature souls with higher awareness can correct their actions without needing a lot of incentive from suffering to change. Balanced is only achieved when you change your ideas and attitude with all your being/in synch with polarity (merging timeline with love/truth, separation with fears/distortions) not by the amount of your suffering (greater suffering is only for those who keep ignoring to change direction when karma happen). Your receivership ability increase with higher vibrations with appropriate change of genetic and dimensions. A 1D being is in total energy chaos thus they are totally unaware, as you progress balance will bring order to your energy regulation thus enabling you to better listen/understand social memory complex according to your vibrations level. It isn't so much the information in the computer memory that give them awareness but the emotions that humans put in it that trigger awareness. Same method can be done with loving your car, holy water, gem, plants, etc. You wash your car, and talk to it in loving manner. Basically as you remove your distortions/ in truth you will be able to connect to ether better (solar plexus is 3D when we interact with other, if you choose to upgrade by loving/ green ray positive things will start happening in accordance with law of attractions). Networking work because it speed up your polarity by sharing ideas and common goal. As we are only 3D being our creations ability/ focus is very short/weak you need greater number to spread it across time zone and geography. Example if you pray for world peace it will work better if you have groups all over the world in different time zone (because you go to sleep and your energy range is small).

Keeping in line with what Curious Beagle is saying, we are at this point in our evolutionary cycle, a 3rd density sts world and lesson as a collective. A reason why a 4th density sto soul can operate best in 4th density and not 3rd density sts, their aim and action cannot be against their FRV of their will. That's is my opinion, and also a type of fall for such a sto state, if sts is accepted into their beliefs. That is to say, 3rd density sto candidates, do have the potential to balance out their will/aim; as work on conciousness and conscience, their empathy and compassion. The goal, hopefully to understand each other and empathize more with each other, a network that is based on truth. The sts goal, is wishful thinking, and never self remembering and empathy for others. A very fine line, if it is a new concept to the conciousness. So the lessons and sufferings go both ways, to evolve or devolve to an endless self absorbed sleep. Balance, imo, is as the C's say, back to an "even playing field". That is just being conscious of the 3rd density sts games, so just see thing's as objectively as they are, OR fall back to sleep and allow the general law/chaos to consume them. Lessons not learned. Hope that helps.

Another angle I consider is this : STS is basically selfishness, and I think every type of negative emotion and behaviour in the world stems from selfishness and ignorance.

It's this thinking, emotions and resulting behaviours that cause the suffering in this world, so you could say the root of all suffering is because of selfishness.

The most contrasting example I can think of is the Indian billionaire Mukesh Ambani and his family in the Antilia building in Mumbai, India, and all those poor starving people in the slums surrounding it. With a fraction of his money he could probably help them all.

More selfishness means more suffering... The nature of STS when threatened with the prospect of losing that which they desire the most is causing desperation in them, causing them to react with even more selfish actions, because that's all they know.

Anyway, as the C's have said : "More suffering needed unfortunately." so could that mean polarisation needs to be more intense before some threshold is reached ?

I wonder if there is a corresponding a surge in potential STO energies as a result, since balance must always be maintained ?

And is this increase in intensity of selfishness by STS forces them unwittingly bringing about their own demise ?

If you have a minor burn, (1st degree), you can hold it under warm tap water for half a minute instead of cold water or ice, it will hurt like the dickens. But as soon as you stop you will get massive pain relief. If you instead try to cool it off first the pain will sometimes last for hours - it keeps coming back. I am thinking this principle works on an emotional level too. Pain can be our friend, it serves a needed purpose unless we ignore it.

I don't know if we need the majority of the planet to consciously suffer to wake the most people up. It does seem like a huge lesson for humanity is in the offing in the near future. Those who are consciously and willfully suffering now will see the lesson clearly but perhaps even some who are still partially clinging to their comfort zones will get some benefit as well. For others, nothing will 'work'.

Normally, when humanity makes some positive progress toward a more objective view, IOW -' the Truth'. STS forces immediately begin distorting and diluting the lesson. Is this the way entropy acts on a human level? That it will be different this time is my hope, as we are reaching the endpoint of ignorance. It must be like hunting a species of blind pigeons for the PTB. Good times for them are also not so good anymore.

Another angle I consider is this : STS is basically selfishness, and I think every type of negative emotion and behaviour in the world stems from selfishness and ignorance.

It's this thinking, emotions and resulting behaviours that cause the suffering in this world, so you could say the root of all suffering is because of selfishness.

I was thinking about that also and I agree. Suffering results largely from ignorance, and efforts to alleviate suffering are usually only made to end the suffering rather than to gain knowledge. Others actually suffer for others as well as themselves and hate the darkness. They have had it, as many here have had it I suppose. We suffer under a worldview we would not have chosen for ourselves had we enough knowledge. It's ironic that we chose this self-imposed blindness to learn faster - so out of a hunger for knowledge. As I write this I know that we are in for more suffering but also a chance to learn something key that will hopefully unlock even age-old mysteries as this age dies.
edit: spelling.

Last edited:
The questions thus are:

In Mouravieff's Gnosis series we are given to understand that experiencing various shocks, dealing more or less directly with negative emotions, programs and experiences - can induce a very real sensation of heat in the backs of our necks. Just as though there is a very real 'burning off of the dross' that occurs in us on an energetic level. This process would seem to be both psycho-spiritual and physiological though, and would seem to be part of our built-in system for maintaining a healthy (from an esoteric perspective) overall organism (as Mouravieff might put it) - that responds positively or constructively to the shocks of negative experience.

He also goes on to say that we want to be as aware of this process as possible, and even encourage or help it along - all in service to our development; not to seek out negative experiences per se, but certainly to deal with them correctly for those times that we do have them.

With the rather large upswing in negative experiences humanity is certainly going to have in the coming times, it seems likely that the above process will be undergone by a far greater number of people, however unwittingly. It'll just be a naturally occurring thing that occurs based on individuals' makeup and the already present tendency, for some, to deal with life in a more or less 'healthy' way.

This burning off of the chaff, within ourselves, makes me think about 'receivership capability' and the fine-tuning of our antenna that seems to be implied. If our cups are too full of negatively dissociative thoughts and 'buffers' to ease the pain of existence, and lies to the self, (among other things) then the above process tends to get impaired and/or disabled. But if we make conscious suffering a part of how we deal with life then we have the opportunity to 'empty our cups' further and become more sensitized to higher energies, information, and perhaps even our higher/future selves.

As an analogy, we can use diet. After going keto or paleo for a number of years one becomes more detoxified and therefore more sensitized to those foods that cause inflammation - where before we ate what we wanted and didn't have as direct experience of how certain foods affected us - we now have a much better and immediate feedback mechanism at work (Note: oh how I love cashews even though they don't like me!). Likewise, I think that all the turmoil experienced by so many will, in a way, have the effect of putting suffering, and all that that entails, more front and center; making many more individuals more sensitized to suffering and compelled to face the choices involved in dealing with it well - or not.

To take the diet example a step further, its been suggested (and I'm paraphrasing here) that eating in this way facilitates a greater balance in Being within ourselves, and with the Universe at large. It's not only healthier for our brains, minds, emotions and bodies - but could assist us in becoming better 'receivers' and closer to what is higher within and outside of ourselves.

With almost dire food shortages in various places and the 'intermittent fasting' that will surely come as a result, I can't help but wonder how many people will be, for larger periods of time, put into an induced state of ketosis with a good deal of suffering occurring concurrently. (Of course, a lack of good nutrition will have the opposite effect too - with people's thinking ability impaired, getting sicker quicker, and unable to respond effectively.)

So there will surely be greater instances and opportunities to face the pain of one's (and one's family's) circumstances, and try and understand just why one is going hungry - throwing many into a kind of crisis that not only changes one physiologically (ie. sufferring activates neurochemicals) - but causes in one to earnestly ask for answers, request relief, and calls upon one's self to interact and see the world in a wholly different way. That's where I think we're going to see a big signal being sent out, and when our friends in high places and/or future selves will be much more likely to respond in kind.

I may be out of my league here but it has come to my attention that sometimes physical pain, altough it is a certain shock, may be needed. Also maybe the region or organ where the pain is experienced may be symbolic. As far as I can feel my last shock to the system! Also maybe. if we are more aware we can beset the shock, by being more aware of our basic needs, functions, etc. Just a thought!

I think that the stones and other "physical" elements serve as transducers of energies through our chemical processes by some kind of compatibility that allows this "communication". The question is what chemical part of our body, would allow a greater transduction of that energy and how "pure" it should be to generate a sufficiently "Clean" link of noise.

Remember what they said about the "recordings" of voices that remain inside certain types of stones and the "impressions/recordings" of ghosts that are usually seen in some places as if in a rewound film? that every so often, according to the factors involved, that "film" is activated for a certain moment. The water and another element that I don't remember what it was, had a fundamental factor so that this event could be activated.

Hence the importance of diet, there must be certain "chemicals" that are not compatible with others and make it difficult for us to create that link beyond the same conscious choice and allow the transduction of that energy that allows us to link us from here to the future and from the future to here or the past, etc. And still leaving out the chemicals that generate our emotions.

If one observes the world, without a doubt those who are the maximum expression of STS, are getting exactly what they want because they are already within the vibrational frequency that corresponds to them, we are not, we have to look for the means to connect outside of this frequency and there are too many filters that prevent that connection, especially from within ourselves. Like a satellite phone that can be connected from wherever it is regardless of the other companies and antennas that may intervene or limit our communication.

Suffering made me wake up after seeing so much pain and suffering in this world, isn't getting out of here the first thing you want to do? in a closer example, if the place where you live is a war zone, unsafe, a lot of delinquency, the neighbors are a headache, the coexistence is disastrous, aren't you looking precisely for a change of "place"? Then we have on the table all the physical and mental effort that comes into play to achieve through actions, such as our way of burning energy, coal to our locomotive, and achieve a state of change. And what arises from us is the conscious state that we only have ourselves to get us out of where we are, which translates into doing our part, what we should know how to do and if we don't know, we still do something because doing nothing, doesn't change anything. And in that "exchange" of energies, even without knowing it, don't you see that some things are falling into place? For me, that is the connection established with the frequency needed to help us.

And in the face of that stress, the necessary internal state is generated that creates that connection with acting and striving to change an immediate reality that is through action, at that moment if we stop wishing only, we move to action and the exchange of energy necessary to move from one existential state to another, to a better neighborhood and another "cosmic neighborhood".

Perhaps in another kind of existence and interaction between the two frequencies, no one would have to "lose" anything as we know it, because they would be coexisting only within the frequency that "corresponds" to them, which would be interesting because the process of the lessons would not be the same. So that's where the difference of the long wave and short wave cycles seems to be. People must lose much more and everything they have if necessary, to transcend materialism or at least those who have the possibilities to do so but have not and that suffering is what makes it possible.

The best analogy with which I see this is like the sifting of rice on a bamboo basket and then to cook us! and be food for the universe, the paid lunch:

rice-harvest-4636750.jpg
The smaller grains will be filtered and the larger ones will be on top.

And the parable that now runs through my mind:

"Be careful what you hear. With the measure with which you measure, it will be measured to you, and even more will be given to you. For to the one who has, more will be given, but from the one who does not have, even what he has will be taken away."

I interpret it in my limited radius of understanding that if you measure reality in a distorted way, you will be given an even more distorted reality for you to work on, and if you do not work on it, the little you have, you will lose it in the same way because you are not acting in virtue of anything and therefore the universe cannot help you either.

Last edited:
Also maybe the region or organ where the pain is experienced may be symbolic. As far as I can feel my last shock to the system!
And in the face of that stress, the necessary internal state is generated that creates that connection with acting and striving to change an immediate reality that is through action,
Remember that story in the book titled 'Gurdjieff and the Women of the Rope', when they went on a picnic in a big car? Gurdjieff was driving at his usual breakneck - Formula-1 car racing speed. Probably he could identify with the moving-part of his various centers and probably everything was "slowing down" for him making it a lot easier to drive at very high speeds. So while he was having fun - it made his passengers decidedly uncomfortable. You usually drive slow in a heavenly countryside to allow your guests to take in the breathtaking views.. :) But, no. He raced through everything.

This clearly caused suffering. The ladies also were suffering because Gurdjieff deliberately bypassed all super-amazing & comfy picturesque landscapes, where they could have made a stop and have a superb picnic. They could have felt like being in heaven watching the wonders of nature, eating excellent food, breathing in the fresh air: quality time in the state of true bliss! :D

No.. Gurdjieff finally stopped the car at one of the worst places: shadowy, cold, windy and the ladies lamented they had to awkwardly balance the picnic table on a heavily sloping hillside, where they had to find purchase with their bodies sitting uncomfortable the entire time feeling bad. All this made the entire picnic "a visit of Hell"..

Any drastic change I was able to make in my life was the accumulated result of long-lasting extreme stress & suffering.
I was just thinking about the marvelous life-coaches / New Age teachers in past-decades: if they offer you bliss and harmony and love and light and a general amazing experience totaling in - they promise - a change in your life.. My answer to that offer is, if you ever meet such person selling bliss:
- RUN!

Last edited:
Any drastic change I was able to make in my life was the accumulated result of long-lasting extreme stress & suffering.
I was just thinking about the marvelous life-coaches / New Age teachers in past-decades: if they offer you bliss and harmony and love and light and a general amazing experience totaling in - they promise - a change in your life.. My answer to that offer is, if you ever meet such person selling bliss:
- RUN!

That mustache at full speed (laughs). I haven't read much about Gurdjieff (i have stopped the reading) but in what I've read, I haven't seen that you comment to me.

I think I understand what you're saying, it's close to what he talked about voluntarily submitting to stress, right? to detect programs on the machine and so successively. Thanks for that article, I recently had a vague idea in my mind about it so I will investigate about it to see what else I find.

In this world, there are many ways to buy and reach a certain kind of "happiness" and to a certain extent, you can enter that "happiness" but something internally knows that you do not belong to "that world" and if you stay a long time, at some point chaos appears to remind you of your task, we do not have a single second of rest, the lack of chaos in our life does not mean that everything is in its holy place yet.

As an analogy, we can use diet. After going keto or paleo for a number of years one becomes more detoxified and therefore more sensitized to those foods that cause inflammation - where before we ate what we wanted and didn't have as direct experience of how certain foods affected us - we now have a much better and immediate feedback mechanism at work (Note: oh how I love cashews even though they don't like me!). Likewise, I think that all the turmoil experienced by so many will, in a way, have the effect of putting suffering, and all that that entails, more front and center; making many more individuals more sensitized to suffering and compelled to face the choices involved in dealing with it well - or not.

To take the diet example a step further, its been suggested (and I'm paraphrasing here) that eating in this way facilitates a greater balance in Being within ourselves, and with the Universe at large. It's not only healthier for our brains, minds, emotions and bodies - but could assist us in becoming better 'receivers' and closer to what is higher within and outside of ourselves.

With almost dire food shortages in various places and the 'intermittent fasting' that will surely come as a result, I can't help but wonder how many people will be, for larger periods of time, put into an induced state of ketosis with a good deal of suffering occurring concurrently. (Of course, a lack of good nutrition will have the opposite effect too - with people's thinking ability impaired, getting sicker quicker, and unable to respond effectively.)

So there will surely be greater instances and opportunities to face the pain of one's (and one's family's) circumstances, and try and understand just why one is going hungry - throwing many into a kind of crisis that not only changes one physiologically (ie. sufferring activates neurochemicals) - but causes in one to earnestly ask for answers, request relief, and calls upon one's self to interact and see the world in a wholly different way. That's where I think we're going to see a big signal being sent out, and when our friends in high places and/or future selves will be much more likely to respond in kind.
Really like your whole take, especially this part concerning our body, and the direct feedback loop: our most sacred temple. I really marvel at the complexities with which ease that happens through us; at every moment and it's totality. Reality is quite direct and extremely effective at dishing out...well reality, no filters or illusions, just plain truth I guess. How we interpret and deal with reality, learning from it, or prolonging suffering until point of no return and death. One of the most profound quotes from the C's for me is just these simple words: The Battle is Through You. I will have to look that one up through the books or forum, been meaning to do a writeup as a question for the C's for quite a while. Their are quite an abundant amount of feedback loops within ourselves, with the higher energies and frequencies, or shall we say spheres of influence and centers.

The feedback loops get more interesting as we delve into family circles and societal issues. I think these parts alludes to us being windows and mirrors, for each other and the other realms; as above so below. My personal belief, with only my own experiences as basis, is that each individual has within and through themselves the entire infinite creation: as a reflected image of the infinite creation without, and add another duality feedback loop. So yea....we are able to "move" through the universe as individualized beings, simply because we resonance with what is here as reality, or we simply wouldn't be 'here' as variable physicality.

More back on topic. To know thyself, to me has always meant: to put yourself in any number of situations and empathize with endless possibilities, outcomes, and points of view; just so you could know what is the most likely outcome if given that exact scenario(s) for YOU. That may be theoretical, but also based on my limited experiences. The more we know about ourselves, the more broadly the outlook we give to each person and reality; in turn, the universe would mirror back that learning and understanding with more opportunities to grow. We should not doubt or limit our selves, not unless reality pushes back on your anticipations. Hope that made some sense 😅

Great example lilies 👍 Gurdieff would be one example of a Man, that sought stressful situations as a learning experience. I used to self hypnotized myself for those same reasons, but now I m much more selfish and seek comfort/balance, as I perceive it. Still many great lessons from G.

And what arises from us is the conscious state that we only have ourselves to get us out of where we are, which translates into doing our part, what we should know how to do and if we don't know, we still do something because doing nothing, doesn't change anything
Exactly. Necessity, eventually, facilitates change.

Even now, if you contemplate as objectively as you can the world is full of absurdity and contradictions. Sometimes it's almost as if the world is screaming out "Don't you see it now ? How many more examples do you need ?"

I think the physical manifestations and state of your body are reflected by your FRV, so maybe as this changes, this mechanism naturally comes to us.

I just read a post on the covid vaccination side effects thread about a doctor promoting the vaccine found that their daughter didn't wake up after falling asleep. It seems likely it was vaccine related after all the other cases we're seen. Like others have said unfortunately it may take an incredible amount of suffering for people to be able to see things more clearly, which is in a way receiving help to interact with what is real and not a lie.

"Don't you see it now ? How many more examples do you need ?"
Yes! just as we try over and over again to tell someone to realize the obvious, but not quite in the same way, the universe does. Like every time the Cass "lost their patience".

"We have been telling you since this communication started, review, do your homework, figure it out for yourselves, learn, meditate, read, etc". And in turn some of us find ourselves repeating the same thing to others "god but do your part, stop running, read, I was also in your place and I am still in your place in a way, be patient". They are in stagnation, not acquiring knowledge.

"Because when you become obsessed, you reduce your ability to protect yourself, which leaves you open to problems, tragedies and all kinds of difficulties. And that's exactly what you end up with."

Interestingly obvious he? "No, I'm not, I'm not obsessed because I've read the whole books 10 times" oh...dear....

"The obvious is omitted because of the constriction of the flow". So obvious that if I see the same thing repeated in my environment I just say to myself "oh god, where did I get careless now, again!". If that happens with such "basic" things and they become a headache... imagine the great lack of knowledge that others still need that attract incredible problems where they even lose their lives.

Back
Top Bottom