Question for the C's concerning the BP Oil Spill and how this will effect Gaia

Al Today said:
By the fruits of their labor, it's freakin obvious the TPTB just don't give a frock. I mean sweet BeeGeeBus, how the hell can you build a power hose contraption of any kind without a shut off. Every house that has water flowing into it, usually has a shut off???

nwigal said:
Forced choices and game theory. Engineered mass extinction followed by engineered mass incarnation? Or maybe Soul smashing? How about 4D existence in STS? Still crave physicality after all this pain and suffering? Take the deal, if you want to survive! We're from the government/we're higher beings, we're here to help!

I,too,can't think of a better guess about what is going on. I'm not an expert on or well-informed about the accidents causing disasters, but its being an accident doesn't make sense considering how corporations like BP eliminate risks in order not to lose money and the plans PTB have for humanity. I tend to think that the recent terrorist attacks and this disaster are linked to each other. However, the fact that there is not much media coverage of such a big disaster confuses me. It is really confusing, but there is something very very sinister about all these. I can't imagine how it effected the people living near the region. The only thing that can be good about all these can be that it can make people question what is behind this and start looking for answers,hopefully not in wrong places.

Something that doesn't cease to amaze me is the mindset of so many the people down here (Louisiana). To spite every thing that is happening...many are still fighting for the oil industry. It's like they think of this as some temporary minor inconvenience. I've actually heard people say, "but BP didn't mean for this to happen...you think they wanted this to happen?...we need to get back out there and drill or we're gonna lose hundreds of thousands of jobs". A lot of them see this as a new job opportunity to exploit.

Something else that's happening...volunteers are turned away. BP is blocking volunteering efforts to save animals, clean up, etc. I volunteered with the Audubon Society, as many others have, and no one is getting called in. BP is running the show. The are only allowing work to be done by people hired by them, because those people are bound by nondisclosure agreements. The workers are told not to wear masks or they will be fired...they don't want the bad PR of workers photographed in total environmental protection suits.

None of this is making any sense and I can't shake this oppressive sense of doom...like, we think it's bad now...just wait. I keep waiting for the bottom to really fall out. I just have this terrible feeling in my gut.

Hi Seraphina - I hope "the bottom falling out" doesn't mean the floor of the Gulf collapsing!

It would be nice to see the C's take on this... :O

Seraphina said:
Something that doesn't cease to amaze me is the mindset of so many the people down here (Louisiana). To spite every thing that is happening...many are still fighting for the oil industry. [...]

Well, think about it... Where are the jobs? How have people been supporting their families? My experience is that people in general are resistant to change. Many do not want to think out of the box. Many grew up and latched onto good paying jobs and that's all they "think" they know. Not many are willing to Work for change. In no way am I trying to be derogatory, It's just been my experience that many "fear" change. Change puts them out of their comfort zone.

Al Today said:
Seraphina said:
Something that doesn't cease to amaze me is the mindset of so many the people down here (Louisiana). To spite every thing that is happening...many are still fighting for the oil industry. [...]

Well, think about it... Where are the jobs? How have people been supporting their families? My experience is that people in general are resistant to change. Many do not want to think out of the box. Many grew up and latched onto good paying jobs and that's all they "think" they know. Not many are willing to Work for change. In no way am I trying to be derogatory, It's just been my experience that many "fear" change. Change puts them out of their comfort zone.

I agree...but it still shocks and saddens me. I think I was born with the will to rebel and think outside the box...so I get a bit frustrated at times when people are just so blind.

Seraphina said:
I agree...but it still shocks and saddens me. I think I was born with the will to rebel and think outside the box...so I get a bit frustrated at times when people are just so blind.

Yep, I sure understand that. Although I could always be wrong, some people are awake with their eyes shut. What I fight is that "they" have their path to follow and I have mine. And just because they do what they do, I gotta do what I gotta do. They have their lessons and I have mine, and you have yours. Talking strength is easy, but that's what makes you/me/we. Life is sad. Somewhere there's a mention of 3D sorrow.

I would also love to see the C's take on this, although I realize that Laura's cup has been full as of late with her mother's passing.

I think it's pretty obvious at this point that this oil spill was intentional. What I'd like to know is what the C's have to say about it? Why is it taking so long for them to come forward or the next session to take place? :huh:

Re: Question for the C's concerning the BP Oil Spill and how this will effect Ga

truthseeker said:
I think it's pretty obvious at this point that this oil spill was intentional. What I'd like to know is what the C's have to say about it? Why is it taking so long for them to come forward or the next session to take place? :huh:

Hi truthseeker,

Read the post above yours as well as this.

truthseeker said:

as this same question has been asked more than a few times, I thought I'd comment. It is up to us to figure things out, to learn the lessons appropriate to where we are. Maybe if we put in the requisite amount of effort, and get at least part of the way ourselves, then we might be ready for some external guidance ("when the student is ready, the teacher will appear"), but we have to take all the steps that we can, on our own, otherwise what's the point of us being here?

The sense of 'entitlement' to easy answers is a trap, and is put in the best perspective by Mme De Salzmann's essay: The First Initiation.

There are many things going on on planet earth right now, and it is accelerating, and we are attempting to put the pieces together to make sense of it. And this attempt is our opportunity to stand up for the truth, acknowledging objective reality right and left, by discovering it, by working through our blind spots, gaining knowledge, and growing in the process. This growth can only be achieved by persistent and substantial effort, to 'learn to see'. Laura's communication with the C's only came about after considerable work on her part. There is no free lunch. If we do what is in front of us to do, then the universe will give us what we need.

Back
Top Bottom