Question for the C's concerning the BP Oil Spill and how this will effect Gaia

I would say the Israel involvement would be quite likely since in the U.S. now one of the hottest topics is the Goldman Sachs debacle (or whatever it is) and all of the financial crime being committed and ignored. So, in the middle of looking at the whole Wall Street, Federal Bank, etc. subject, it is such a nice coincidence to have something as major as the oil spill to divert our focus, don't you think?

could the Israelis have been involved?

The common man will wake up en mass, or become extinct. I'm not paranoid, I KNOW we are the used, the prey, the cannon fodder, whatever the hell ya wanna call us. By the fruits of their labor, it's freakin obvious the TPTB just don't give a frock. I mean sweet BeeGeeBus, how the hell can you build a power hose contraption of any kind without a shut off. Every house that has water flowing into it, usually has a shut off??? Chriss Sakes, how waterflow - hydralics 101 ya gotta get!!! Krap I'm pissed. Because there ain't no common sense used is why we make conspiracy theories. They ain't telling the truth, and ain't gonna, so we all come up with theories,,, and some are wild-ass if I may say. Getting to the point I'm looking for those Assteroids with my front row seat and cold beer for the front row seating.
:mad: :mad: :mad:

By the way, I usually take conspiracy & gloom & doom, as a grain of salt. Something in my bones tells me nothing good is gonna come from this. I just hope to gawd I'm wrong...

I agree compleatly.

Also I feel in my gut something very odd is going on. Reason being, that the local news, the local radio talk shows, are not talking about this. There was one guy, (forgive me, I can't remember his name), locally, host of a radio show who days after the spill was PISSED, I thought he was going to curse about the ordeal. He said something to the
effect of what you said above Al Today. However the next day, not a word about his personal feelings. For weeks I waited for him to talk more about the impact this could have. He said he would talk about it and he never did. Nothing. Just stock market stuff, the normal news stuff about the spill. I think he was told to shut up about it. Comfort people. Talk more about the relief efforts, the clean up. Not HOW it happened, how devistating it is to the communities around the Gulf Shores...nothing. Silence.

The thing is, that I hear is that three different fail safes failed. Three. How is that possible?

So the point I'm trying to make is that it's the lack of information, the lack of talking about the significance of what this might mean to human kind/animal kind on our blue marble. There isn't enough talking about anything. That makes me nervious.

What also freaks me out is why I see black helicopters flying around. Not on a daily basis or anything, but still.

Al Today said:
By the way, I usually take conspiracy & gloom & doom, as a grain of salt. Something in my bones tells me nothing good is gonna come from this. I just hope to gawd I'm wrong...

This is really funny, just got an article from official BP Page:

Subsea Source Control and Containment
Subsea efforts continue to focus on progressing options to stop the flow of oil from the well through interventions via the blow out preventer (BOP) and to collect the flow of oil from the leak points. These efforts are being carried out in conjunction with governmental authorities and other industry experts.

Plans continue to develop a so called “top kill” operation where heavy drilling fluids are injected into the well to stem the flow of oil and gas and ultimately kill the well. Successfully killing the well may be followed by cement to seal the well. Most of the equipment is on site and preparations continue for this operation, with a view to deployment in a few days.

This is a complex operation requiring sophisticated diagnostic work and precise execution. As a result, it involves significant uncertainties and it is not possible to assure its success or to put a definite timescale on its deployment.

Drilling of the first relief well, which began on May 2 continues as does drilling of a second relief well, begun on May 16. Each of these wells is estimated to take some three months to complete from the commencement of drilling.
Work goes on to optimise the oil and gas collected from the damaged riser through the riser insertion tube tool (RITT). The collection rate continues to vary, primarily due to the flow parameters and physical characteristics within the riser.

In the period from May 17th to May 23rd, the daily oil rate collected by the RITT has ranged from 1,360 barrels of oil per day (b/d) to 3,000 b/d, and the daily gas rate has ranged from 4 million cubic feet per day (MMCFD) to 17 MMCFD.

In the same period, the average daily rate of oil and gas collected by the RITT containment system at the end of the leaking riser has been 2,010 barrels of oil per day (BOPD) and 10 MMCFD of gas. The oil is being stored and gas is being flared on the drillship Discoverer Enterprise, on the surface 5,000 feet above.
The RITT remains a new technology and both its continued operation and its effectiveness in capturing the oil and gas remain uncertain.

The US Government has appointed a flow rate technical team (FRTT) to determine the well flow rate. The FRTT includes the US Coast Guard, NOAA, MMS, Department of Energy and the US Geological Survey. BP will continue to promptly provide all information necessary to make as accurate an assessment as possible of the rate of flow.
Surface Spill Response and Containment
Work continues to collect and disperse oil that has reached the surface of the sea. Over 1,100 vessels are involved in the response effort, including skimmers, tugs, barges and recovery vessels.

Intensive operations to skim oil from the surface of the water have now recovered, in total, some 243,000 barrels (10.2 million gallons) of oily liquid. The total length of boom deployed as part of efforts to prevent oil reaching the coast is now nearly 2.5 million feet, including over 730,000 feet of sorbent boom.

In total, over 22,000 personnel from BP, other companies and government agencies are currently involved in the response to this incident. So far 23,000 claims have been filed and 9,000 have already been paid.

The cost of the response to date amounts to about $760 million, including the cost of the spill response, containment, relief well drilling, grants to the Gulf states, claims paid and federal costs. It is too early to quantify other potential costs and liabilities associated with the incident.

link: http://www.bp.com/genericarticle.do?categoryId=2012968&contentId=7062283

BLAH, BLAH BLAH, Response in numbers:
• 22,000 personnel deployed
• 1,100 vessels on site
• 2.5 million feet of boom deployed
• 243,000 barrels of oil-water mix recovered
• 17 staging areas set-up to protect shoreline
• 23,000 claims filed, 9,000 already paid

but OIL is still leaking??? All this men power and money power and they can't finish this agony???

Perhaps the mobilization of National Guard in the US as reported on SOTT is linked in some way to the Gulf oil leak?

We know how the risks to air traffic from the Icelandic volcano ash cloud were magnified out of all proportion, and this device was used to interrupt air travel. Perhaps the PTB are planning a similar use for this oil leak?

Here's the first few paragraphs from the linked article:

Eye witness reports from Georgia, Minnesota, Alabama, Kansas, and perhaps Texas suggest large scale mobilizations and deployment in progress for National Guard Units.

We were under the impression that National Guard in Georgia were being deployed to help evacuate Florida in the event of toxic fumes from the oil spill if the government decided to light the booms.

However, we are seeing reports from multiple states throughout the country.

The Minnesota mobilization has been confirmed by MPR News, as of May 20, 2010 but suggests deployment may not be immediate:
Soldiers and families around Minnesota know there's a deployment in their future. Within the next few months, 2,700 Minnesota National Guard soldiers from around the state will get their training orders for deployment.

It's not clear yet which units of the 1st Brigade Combat Team will be activated. But this alert marks the largest deployment of Minnesota military forces since World War II.
The Minnesota Guard deployment above is reportedly for soldiers deploying to the middle east next year.

Reports regarding the Georgia National Guard are from a person close to a soldier that is being deployed:

Just got a call from my son...driving home from spring semester at North Georgia College. He is in the reserves and attending the Corps of Cadets there. He is telling me something big is up. Just got a call from his unit that they are mobilizing immediately. ALL GEORGIA UNITS. Unconfirmed at the moment. Don't see anything on any big news besides Korea. Wonder if there is more going on there than we think....will break more as I find out whether this is a big deal or not.

Re: Question for the C's concerning the BP Oil Spill and how this will effect Ga

As far as questions for the C's go, I have this big picture one. I'd like to know how common this oil economy parlor trick has been over the ages? How often has it been used to smash other 3rdD "All is lessons" worlds around our universe?

Endymion said:
Perhaps the mobilization of National Guard in the US as reported on SOTT is linked in some way to the Gulf oil leak?

We know how the risks to air traffic from the Icelandic volcano ash cloud were magnified out of all proportion, and this device was used to interrupt air travel. Perhaps the PTB are planning a similar use for this oil leak?

Here's the first few paragraphs from the linked article:

Eye witness reports from Georgia, Minnesota, Alabama, Kansas, and perhaps Texas suggest large scale mobilizations and deployment in progress for National Guard Units.

We were under the impression that National Guard in Georgia were being deployed to help evacuate Florida in the event of toxic fumes from the oil spill if the government decided to light the booms.

However, we are seeing reports from multiple states throughout the country.

The Minnesota mobilization has been confirmed by MPR News, as of May 20, 2010 but suggests deployment may not be immediate:
Soldiers and families around Minnesota know there's a deployment in their future. Within the next few months, 2,700 Minnesota National Guard soldiers from around the state will get their training orders for deployment.

It's not clear yet which units of the 1st Brigade Combat Team will be activated. But this alert marks the largest deployment of Minnesota military forces since World War II.
The Minnesota Guard deployment above is reportedly for soldiers deploying to the middle east next year.

Reports regarding the Georgia National Guard are from a person close to a soldier that is being deployed:

Just got a call from my son...driving home from spring semester at North Georgia College. He is in the reserves and attending the Corps of Cadets there. He is telling me something big is up. Just got a call from his unit that they are mobilizing immediately. ALL GEORGIA UNITS. Unconfirmed at the moment. Don't see anything on any big news besides Korea. Wonder if there is more going on there than we think....will break more as I find out whether this is a big deal or not.

So, possible paralyzation of Air, Land and Sea traffic in certain parts of US could be expected in near future, now we have to dig out the answer on question; Why???

Al Today said:
The common man will wake up en mass, or become extinct.

I've also been feeling something building lately and it feels like a (survival) pressure. Kinda like a macroscopic version of clapping two pieces of wood together to snap someone out of a trance. Whether it's a cosmic catastrophe or people suddenly realizing that they will continue to suffer until they decide they've had enough, I don't know, but I feel like something is definitely coming together on this arrow of time.

I feel it too.

After some quick research, I'm even more concerned.

This 'stuff' that they have been spraying, whatever it is, they call it Corexit....some "secret formula" to disperse oil. My kids have had some sinus problems the past few days.

_http://www.nytimes.com/gwire/2010/05/24/24greenwire-secret-formulas-data-shortages-fuel-arguments-o-9112.html

Bud said:
Al Today said:
The common man will wake up en mass, or become extinct.

I've also been feeling something building lately and it feels like a (survival) pressure. Kinda like a macroscopic version of clapping two pieces of wood together to snap someone out of a trance. Whether it's a cosmic catastrophe or people suddenly realizing that they will continue to suffer until they decide they've had enough, I don't know, but I feel like something is definitely coming together on this arrow of time.

I remember the Cs saying that when we see disasters in our world, it's a reflection of something that is happening in the world we do not see. Someone said it's as if the Earth is hurt, wounded and bleeding, and this is the sense of my impressions as well. All I can think is perhaps, maybe people will begin to see more and more clearly how the PTB have no humanity what so ever, and that somehow, hearts and minds will be touched, not just by the images of suffering animals crying for help, or the economic impact this disaster is causing, but from the notion that, since our fearless leaders do not seem to have the will to help, (maybe my wishful thinking...) regular people (like me who live in NE Ohio and haven't seen the impact first hand) will go to see themselves, to offer a helping hand, to do whatever these people and poor distressed animals need.

Another curious thing is reports that say even the facilities set up to clean the oil from rescued animals is off limits to regular folk. They say it would be too shocking for the animals to be exposed to so much activity (can't really understand this one). The refusal of help from the 'officials in charge' of this 'operation' makes me wonder increasingly as the days go by, what the nature of the cover up truly is. My gut tells me there is a paranoia, a fear; as if acting like being trapped in a corner, and is building; has been building over several years. Are our esteemed leaders beginning to lose the grip they've held so easily and naturally, that they've become so arrogant they believe we have no way of loosening the hold they have on us? Are their 'plans' whatever they may be, backfiring on them? Or do they think that our "Christian values" will let us forgive them once their deeds throughout the centuries have been exposed.

Again, as this horrendous event continues to unfold, and the oil spreads beyond the Gulf to the Atlantic, and as weather patterns bring these toxins further inland, affecting our crops and natural water sources, more and more people are going to stop believing what they hear and read. They will only need to look in their own backyard, trying to clean the 'black rain' from off our very children. What spin will we hear then..?.. How will they ever spin their way out of this one.

Al Today said:
could the Israelis have been involved?

The common man will wake up en mass, or become extinct. I'm not paranoid, I KNOW we are the used, the prey, the cannon fodder, whatever the hell ya wanna call us. By the fruits of their labor, it's freakin obvious the TPTB just don't give a frock. I mean sweet BeeGeeBus, how the hell can you build a power hose contraption of any kind without a shut off. Every house that has water flowing into it, usually has a shut off??? Chriss Sakes, how waterflow - hydralics 101 ya gotta get!!! Krap I'm pissed. Because there ain't no common sense used is why we make conspiracy theories. They ain't telling the truth, and ain't gonna, so we all come up with theories,,, and some are wild-ass if I may say. Getting to the point I'm looking for those Assteroids with my front row seat and cold beer for the front row seating.
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Forced choices and game theory. Engineered mass extinction followed by engineered mass incarnation? Or maybe Soul smashing? How about 4D existence in STS? Still crave physicality after all this pain and suffering? Take the deal, if you want to survive! We're from the government/we're higher beings, we're here to help!

So, here I am in St. Bernard Parish, Louisiana. Almost every day there is a strong smell in the air that reminds me of the kerosene in my hurricane lamps. There are National Guard troops down here. Every day at about 8 in the morning 2 large black helicopters fly over my house, then return at about 5ish, this along with other misc. helicopters. I don't see the military jets that used to fly over several times a day to and from Belle Chase Naval Base, haven't seen them since all this started.
BP oil spill workers only work for 20 minutes at a time with 30 min breaks and 2 hr lunches. Reporters have been blocked from interviewing them. BP and Police have also been constraining reporters ability to document what is going on.
I volunteered my time to the Audubon Society, but they have yet to call me and many others in. Just sitting here day after day waiting for the call. No one is allowed to do anything unless involved with an approved organization, which I understand, but time is wasting.

Ya know, life here was just getting back to normal and now this. I'm so scared a hurricane is going to come and destroy everything and turn this place into a massive
Superfund site. I keep looking around my home, taking a mental inventory of what we really need to take with us to evacuate again, and what will be left behind, possibly forever, again.

My heart is heavy for our people, earth, and wildlife.

Hi there Seraphina,
I feel you, I'm living minutes from Gulf Shores in Alabama. Granted we are close to Pensacola, FL which apparently has an airforce base. However I have seen several large miltary helicopers (always three at a time) flying right over at least once a week, for the past four weeks. It's unnerving because these helicopters are so loud!

Also I have heard of the long breaks these workers have! Well you hear a lot around here, it's a small town.

Really I don't have much to add, I'm scared too. :(

Seraphina said:
So, here I am in St. Bernard Parish, Louisiana. Almost every day there is a strong smell in the air that reminds me of the kerosene in my hurricane lamps. There are National Guard troops down here. Every day at about 8 in the morning 2 large black helicopters fly over my house, then return at about 5ish, this along with other misc. helicopters. I don't see the military jets that used to fly over several times a day to and from Belle Chase Naval Base, haven't seen them since all this started.
BP oil spill workers only work for 20 minutes at a time with 30 min breaks and 2 hr lunches. Reporters have been blocked from interviewing them. BP and Police have also been constraining reporters ability to document what is going on.
I volunteered my time to the Audubon Society, but they have yet to call me and many others in. Just sitting here day after day waiting for the call. No one is allowed to do anything unless involved with an approved organization, which I understand, but time is wasting.

Ya know, life here was just getting back to normal and now this. I'm so scared a hurricane is going to come and destroy everything and turn this place into a massive
Superfund site. I keep looking around my home, taking a mental inventory of what we really need to take with us to evacuate again, and what will be left behind, possibly forever, again.

My heart is heavy for our people, earth, and wildlife.

Re: Question for the C's concerning the BP Oil Spill and how this will effect Ga

Here is a link for Richard Hoagland interview... It has been recorded on June 16

_http://tickergrail.blogspot.com/2010/06/richard-c-hoagland-gas-bubble-around.html

Hope Laura will be asking the C's for their opinion on this and also if it's a decoy for something even bigger about to happen.

Wattsup

Back
Top Bottom