Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Laser-like beams of light being reported in certain cities in Russia

What Are Light Pillars? What Causes Light Pillars? - Science ABC

Jan 22, 2022 - Light pillars are optical phenomena that occur in extremely cold atmospheres, when flat ice crystals form close to the ground. They reflect natural and artificial light in columns that extend through the sky.

When the night grows frighteningly dark and the temperature hovers near freezing, you probably can’t even imagine coming out of your house. However, if you’re lucky and take a look outside, you might just see mysterious beams of light stretching up into the sky. These stunningly colorful displays of light may seem supernatural, but they are nothing but simple optical atmospheric phenomena. These types of light pillars have been spotted in many different parts of the world in varying colors, depending on the color of the source light that they reflect.

Light-Pillars-West-VirginiaMalachi-Jacobss.jpg

Incredible light pillars over West-Virginia (Photo Credit : Malachi Jacobs/Shutterstock)

(Seeker) Will the war expand into surrounding countries?

A: Not yet...

Likely candidates?
“If the US manages to spread war into Poland and Belarus and Moldova, a few hypersonic missiles from Russia will quench the enthusiasm of those NATO countries, and Russia will join with Belarus in an overwhelming punishment of Poles and Baltics.”

“If Kaliningrad is touched, the attackers will lose their capitals and HQs.”

“What the Russian military has not done does not indicate what (it’s very much able to) do.”

“Strategically, the SMO is very successful.”

Standing ovation at the French assembly for the Uki ambassador in Paris 🤮 .

"Well...I believe this video is self-explanatory, don't expect anything [from the politicians]."

Pathetic, although.. is that hall always that empty? because they seemed very happy to have him.. but the place looked kind of empty. Maybe it's just me.

I am reminded of that one idea, bad times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, weak men create bad times. Europe is today the biggest proof of this very notion, the EU has rather weak leaders, even if one factors in blackmailing form intelligence organizations, well if they weren't weak with their impulses and drives... there would be nothing to blackmail them with.

The constant suicidal obedience of the European leaders is astonishing to witness, but I think the above might have a lot to do with it.. it's a whole bunch of weaklings in expensive suits and dresses.

Seeing a lot on Twitter and Telegram about the Geran-2 kamikaze drone strikes near Kiev.

Here’s a little speculation from Battlefield Insights (formerly ASB Military):

Battlefield Insights

According to open source information, there were at least 10 Geran-2 kamikaze drone hits onto Ukrainian targets in Kiev and Odessa area in the last 2 hours.

There’s no evidence of Ukrainian Armed Forces Air Defence Systems downing any of these drones — at this time

Russian Armed Forces continue to launch new waves of Geran-2 attacks onto Ukrainian Armed Forces positions, according to pro-Russian sources and available footage.

These numbers are estimates as some footages might show the same attack multiple times.

It’s highly likely that Russian Armed Forces are targeting strategic Ukrainian Armed Forces targets such as repair plants, depots with hardware and HQs / temporary deployment points of Ukrainian military officers/troops.

These are all preliminary assumptions, there’s no evidence for any of this information (except the kamikaze drone attacks)

t.me/battleinsights

Seeing a lot on Twitter and Telegram about the Geran-2 kamikaze drone strikes near Kiev.

Here’s a little speculation from Battlefield Insights (formerly ASB Military):

Battlefield Insights

There is a lot of talk about the fact that since the shahid quietly flew so deep, it means that most of the Ukrainian air defence is abandoned to the Donbass and Kherson offensive (or to protect critical infrastructure)

Over here in the UK just watching sky news and they're pushing the narrative the Ukies are pushing forward at speed. Taking territories back from Russia. Followed by Zelensky's nightly address stating they'll get the Russians out.
You'd think the Ukranians are close to victory, well suppose they need to justify all the weapons and money the throw at them.
I mentioned the Nord Pipeline explosion at work yesterday and the majority blamed Russia, immediately. I couldn't help myself and asked why they would blow their own pipeline up. Also showed the video of Biden. I was accused of Loving Putin.😬
It really feels the world is Crazy at times and people exist in a different reality. Back to head down, mouth shut again.

⚡️Putin approved the ratification of the agreement on the admission of the DPR, LPR, Zaporozhye and Kherson regions into the Russian Federation.

⚡️Putin signed the federal constitutional law on the inclusion of the LPR, DPR, Kherson and Zaporozhye regions into Russia.

First appointments in the new subjects of the Russian Federation.

1. Pushilin - Acting head of the DPR
2. Pasechnik - Acting head of the LPR
3. Balitsky - Acting Governor of the Zaporozhye region
4. Balance - Acting Governor of the Kherson region

Elections in the regions will be held in September 2023.
In the DPR and LPR, the post of head of the republic is retained. In the Kherson and Zaporizhia regions, the usual position of the governor.

Besides.
“On behalf of Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin, two new services for citizens on partial mobilization were developed and tested on the portal of public services as soon as possible and deployed for citizens on partial mobilization. The first is “Become a Volunteer” for those who decided to voluntarily take part in a special military operation. I note that since the announcement of partial mobilization in Russia, more than 70,000 requests on this topic have already been recorded on the public services portal," Chernyshenko said.

Over here in the UK just watching sky news and they're pushing the narrative the Ukies are pushing forward at speed. Taking territories back from Russia. Followed by Zelensky's nightly address stating they'll get the Russians out.
You'd think the Ukranians are close to victory, well suppose they need to justify all the weapons and money the throw at them.
I mentioned the Nord Pipeline explosion at work yesterday and the majority blamed Russia, immediately. I couldn't help myself and asked why they would blow their own pipeline up. Also showed the video of Biden. I was accused of Loving Putin.😬
It really feels the world is Crazy at times and people exist in a different reality. Back to head down, mouth shut again.
As for the front.
Russian troops, under the threat of numerical superiority of Ukrainian mobilized (trained in Europe) forces and mercenaries from the USA, Europe and others, leave dangerous positions for themselves and retreat to other positions in order to seal the front.

The Ukrainian Armed Forces are trying to oust the Russian troops as much as possible, while they have such opportunities.

The front will rise when the possibilities of Ukraine run out.

It is expected that the situation will change by the end of October, when mobilized Russian troops begin to approach the front line.

So far, everything looks like this, in addition, various experts, both Russian and Western, think so.

How it will actually be - we'll see.

It’s been apparent from the start that the Russians had a long timeframe for the operation, and also planned it for years. It makes me wonder just how much of what’s happening now regarding the Ukrainian and Western response on the ground and the Russian withdrawals was anticipated and factored into the timeline. Such a timeline would obviously be flexible and roughly estimated. But if we take an example of a game of chess, where one player has a long term plan, and the opponent is only able to react to their moves, then eventually the opponent will be drawn into a checkmate.

Of course, the Russians couldn’t expose the fact that any interpreted losses of territory were actually vital to the endgame, since that would be giving away the plan to the Ukrainians. It would also mean that critical statements such as Kadyrov’s we’re intentional and meant as smoke and mirrors.

I don't know if anyone has ever taken the plunge and tried and debated Putin with a brainwashed Western mind? At the root of it all, the arguments the brainwashed masses fall on appear to be based on

- Putin is a madman devoid of reason
- Because he is a madman one can't attempt to try and understand his motives. He is not to dissimilar to the barbarians of old who aimed to attack Rome for no other reason than they were barbarians and this was their nature. Animals ruled by sheer emotion where reason can't penetrate their mind.
- All the actions taken by Russia are an expression of his will alone. Remove him and everything changes.

It appears that Putin has been made into this thing that the Western mind can't understand. All the Western mind knows is that "this thing" is out to destroy them and the reasons aren't understandable and worse yet, it can't be changed, it can't be anything else other than what it is.

The propaganda against Putin and to an extension, Russia is actually a well trodden one by the West. Think of the characteristics given to "barbarians" in Roman days, native "savages" in the days of the conquest of the Americas or the subhuman connotations of black skinned people in the days of slavery and colonisation etc. The "other" was stripped of all reason and the ability to be understood by the Western civilized mind. The "other" was a danger, couldn't be anything other than a danger until the burdened Western mind or soul took some action to correct the situation. To an extent, the other was a prisoner of their own condition and so it fell on those with higher gifts and abilities to be humane and put them out of their misery / miserable existence!

It's very interesting to see how things never change and the West is back to its old tricks except the target this time appears to be Russia. Muslims are so yesterday... Today, it is Russians. Who will it be tomorrow? (hello China 😉)

Funny thing is though, similar to COVID, their is a growing proportion of the Western population that see's right through the lies. They have no voice through mainstream media or official channels. The media and politicians through the creation of overt and self censorship create an illusion of uniformity and consensus amongst the masses. This couldn't be further from the truth, whilst still a minority, I bet those who don't buy the lies are sizeable enough as to not be negligible in the wider scheme of things. I bet Putin knows this and his speech last week was in part aimed at this western audience.

Back
Top Bottom