Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

"Earlier this month, Elon Musk wrote on Twitter(opens in new tab) that Russia had made multiple signal-jamming and hacking attempts on Starlink. A note from Dmitry Rogozin, the director of the Russian space agency Roscosmos, to Russian media also appeared to threaten Musk, accusing him of supplying "militants of the Nazi Azov battalion" with "military communication equipment" and claimed that Musk would be held accountable."

Chinese scientists call for plan to destroy Elon Musk's Starlink satellites​

Geomagnetic storm sends 40 SpaceX satellites plummeting to Earth​

Zelensky Signals Donbas Could Soon Fall: "Indescribably Difficult" Russian Onslaught​

"In a Saturday night speech Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky gave his most dire assessment to date"

"The Biden administration has meanwhile signaled the US is getting ready to ship long-range rocket systems to Ukrainian forces, a major first marking a significant escalation. But given what appears to be Russia's steady progress over Donbas, it's likely too-little too-late to turn the tide for the Ukrainians in the East."

"Americans have been fed a steady diet of propaganda about Ukraine "winning." In fact, Russia has taken Lyman (a key logistics hub) and has encircled the Ukrainian army in Sievierodonetsk. I'm not pro-Russian. I am pro-American, and pro-sticking to facts.Ukraine says troops may retreat from eastern region as Russia advances"

— Jim Rickards (@JamesGRickards) May 27, 2022

The incivility of Ukrops refugees continues, in the center of Vienna, Ukrainians beat two people and ran away.​

On Wednesday, in the Austrian capital, near the Bristol Hotel, two groups of men severely beat two people and ran away - the fight took place in the middle of the road.

"One of the victims might even have been unconscious when the assailants threw him to the side of the road. A few seconds later, the bandits got into their cars and immediately fled the scene of the crime", according to the Austrian edition of Heute. Images published online show Ukrainian license plates on two cars belonging to the instigators of the brawl - the letters AE signifient that the cars are registered in the Dnipropetrovsk region. The police have already launched a search for the participants of the brawl.

Meanwhile a different reality posted on South front. and this is so hard to view, the images defy belief that a person can inflict such damage to another. Be warned, it is horrific. Moderators, if this is too much remove from the post. But I think we are all adults, if we can't view the harrowing effect of torture, then we can't face the reality of life in this world.

And what the Western world has wrought into being in this world, an army of Orcs, reminders of Lord of the Rings.

Apologies if this is too much, reality is like that sometimes.

As a funny coincidence, I'm just in the middle of reading the book Hidden History: The Secret Origins of the First World War by Gerry Docherty and Jim MacGregor, and in it they describe in detail this secret alliance. According to the authors, the plans of the secret elite in London for starting a war against Germany had started already at the end of the 19th century. In any case, it's nice to see that Imran is aware of this fact (as so many other things!). I don't know about the Constantinople thing, though. At least, Docherty and MacGregor do not bring it up in their book. I've often wondered why Constantinople (Istanbul) has been considered to be of such enormous importance throughout history? Those of you with better knowledge in history can maybe enlighten me?
A small correction to this previous post of mine: in their book Docherty and MacGregor did, indeed, mention that the British Secret Elite promised Russia a free passage to Constantinople as a reward for siding with them in their war machinations against Germany. I somehow had forgotten about this mentioning but I noticed it as I was reading the summary on volume 1 in volume 2 Prolonging the Agony. A couple of quotes:

The Secret Elite drew Russia in with a commitment that they never intended to deliver. Russia was secretly promised control of Constantinople and the Black Sea Straits, following a successful war against Germany.50 This was Russia’s holy grail, her ‘historic mission’. She had long coveted free passage for her warships through the Straits, to the exclusion of all others.51 From the reign of Catherine the Great, Russian leaders had entertained an ambition to control Constantinople in order to have a warm-water port and an unrestricted naval outlet to the Mediterranean. It promised access to trade, wealth and conquest.

Docherty, Gerry; MacGregor, James. Hidden History (p. 131). Mainstream Publishing. Kindle Edition.
and
The Secret Elite, the Foreign Office and Sir Edward Grey all knew how important Constantinople was to the Russians. Its gift was not in their hands, but the promise of it was a tantalising carrot they had every intention of dangling before the Russians at the right moment.

Docherty, Gerry; MacGregor, James. Hidden History (p. 179). Mainstream Publishing. Kindle Edition.
and
With Poincaré in power, Isvolsky was renewed in his purpose, and the chronicle of the two years that followed is the story of their victory over all opposition in France and Russia.10 They cooperated and assisted each other to attain their personal dreams: the return of Alsace-Lorraine to France and Russian control over Constantinople and the Straits.

Docherty, Gerry; MacGregor, James. Hidden History (p. 288). Mainstream Publishing. Kindle Edition.

Also, I recently noticed that UK Column News has recently made an interview with Imran Hosein in three parts, nice! :-) I haven't yet watched those but I'm sure they'll be interesting. You can find them through UK Column here: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3

...and also on Hosein's YT channel here:

Meanwhile a different reality posted on South front. and this is so hard to view, the images defy belief that a person can inflict such damage to another. Be warned, it is horrific. Moderators, if this is too much remove from the post. But I think we are all adults, if we can't view the harrowing effect of torture, then we can't face the reality of life in this world.

And what the Western world has wrought into being in this world, an army of Orcs, reminders of Lord of the Rings.

Apologies if this is too much, reality is like that sometimes.
I'll refrain from watching this as inadvertently clicked on a link here many posts back of ukranian horrifically killing a prisoner.
Thank you for the very clear warning though. Any video like this needs flagging appropiately. These videos can have a significant negative effect if your not prepared for what your going to see.

Jeanne, je n'ai pas regardé non plus, je sais ce que les hommes sont capables de faire et je ne regarde jamais ces atrocités mais je vous fais confiance et vous remercie d'avoir préciser l'horreur avant que nous puissions regardé la vidéo...

Jeanne, I didn't watch either, I know what men are capable of doing and I never watch these atrocities but I trust you and thank you for clarifying the horror before we could watch the video...

Half-witted Ukrainian Nazis in their repertoire

The explosion in the center of Melitopol occurred during the distribution of humanitarian aid
In the world today, 11:26
The victims are volunteers
The explosion of a car in the center of Melitopol occurred during the distribution of humanitarian aid. The victims are volunteers, RIA Novosti reports, citing a source of the city administration.

"A car exploded near a residential building when humanitarian aid was being distributed, volunteers who were delivering targeted humanitarian aid were injured," the agency interlocutor said.

Recall that early this morning in Melitopol, a powerful explosion thundered In the center of the liberated Melitopol. There were no reports of casualties. The reason was the explosion of a foreign car near one of the city hotels.

The administration of the Zaporozhye region clarified that Ukrainian saboteurs were behind the explosion in Melitopol. Anti-terror measures have been strengthened in the city. It is noted that as a result of the explosion of a car with Ukrainian license plates in the center of Melitopol, two people were hospitalized.

UPD: according to the administration, the Melitopol authorities qualified the car explosion in the city center as a terrorist attack, RIA Novosti reports.

"This morning in Melitopol there was a terrorist act aimed at destabilizing the peaceful life of the city. At about eight in the morning, a car packed with explosives exploded in the central part of the city," the administration said in a statement.

The victims are volunteers – a 28-year-old girl and a 25-year-old guy. The administration also notes that "the Ukrainian government continues the war with the civilian population and the infrastructure of cities. An investigation is underway, criminologists are working on the spot."
Взрыв в центре Мелитополя произошел во время раздачи гуманитарной помощи

Ukrainian militants shelled Donetsk again – five civilians were killed, 12 people were wounded
13:24

Ukrainian militants fired at Donetsk again – five civilians were killed, 12 people were wounded
In the first half of the day, Ukrainian militants launched artillery strikes on Donetsk. One of them fell on the city center – Voroshilovsky district was in the epicenter of the shelling, the other was inflicted on the Budyonnovsky district of the capital.

In the center of the Voroshilovsky district, two schools were hit – No. 5 and No. 22. The result was the death of four civilians, 12 people were injured, two of them are in serious condition.

"According to the updated information, as a result of the shelling of the central part of the city at school No. 22, two were killed and 12 wounded, two of them in serious condition. At school No. 5 - one dead (...) another one - at the intersection of General Antonov St. and 50th Anniversary of the USSR St.," the head of the Donetsk administration Alexey Kulemzin said in his telegram channel.

One civilian was killed in the Budyonnovsky district.

"In addition, 1 civilian was killed in the shelling of Dynamic street, Budennovsky district of Donetsk," Kulemzin said.

The blow was struck from the positions of the AFU in the still occupied Avdiivka. According to the JCCC in the DPR, the fire was conducted from 155 mm artillery (NATO model).
Photo – telegram channel Unofficial Bezsonov<

UPD. According to the DPR territorial defense headquarters, a total of 6 dead and 14 wounded are currently known. Among those killed is a 12–year-old teenager.
Украинские боевики вновь обстреляли Донецк – погибли пять мирных жителей, 12 человек ранены

"On Saturday, Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova warned that the US is triggering a food crisis in Ukraine by stripping the country from its grain reveres."

“US President Joe Biden's statement on May 10 about the need to look for opportunities to export 20 mln tones of grain from Ukraine coincided with the signing of the Lend-Lease law for Ukraine."

"Turns out, Kiev will pay for weapons with wheat,” she said at a press conference."

It's not the end yet, but the continuation of the story with the Poles.
I wonder if these gentry will be "calibrated" there, in Pavlodar, or will they wait until they arrive at the front? There, at the front, the range of counter "honors" can be wider, from "Grads" to "Hurricanes" and "Tornadoes".
After the missile strike on the Dnipropetrovsk region, two battalions of Polish mercenaries stopped communicating
Polish mercenaries deployed in the Dnipropetrovsk region stopped communicating after the missile strike.

The powerful blows inflicted on the deployment area of the Polish military and mercenaries in the area of Pavlograd (Dnipropetrovsk region) led to the probable liquidation of two battalions of military personnel. As it became known, after the recent missile strikes on this region, all communication with most of the units of Polish mercenaries completely ceased.

A few days ago, Russian war correspondent Yevgeny Poddubny reported that two battalions of Polish servicemen were stationed in the Pavlograd area (probably we are talking about mercenaries from the Polish PMCs – ed.). Literally the next day it became known that the region was subjected to a powerful missile strike, and at the moment there was information about the fact that it has not been possible to establish communication with a group of Poles for several days.

No official statements about the death of Polish mercenaries have yet been made, however, it was previously reported that the latter are armed with various kinds of equipment, including artillery, armored combat vehicles, etc.. Moreover, the total number of mercenaries is estimated at two battalions.

At the moment, it cannot be unequivocally stated that Polish mercenaries have been eliminated, however, it became known earlier that, practically, all movements of foreign mercenaries are actively monitored.
После ракетного удара по Днепропетровской области, на связь прекратили выходить для батальона польских наёмников

I have already written about the Nazi Kraken battalion. Here he is in his business. Note, not at the front, but the same as the original schutzmannschaft in the occupied territory cleans disloyal population.
UKRAINIAN "DEATH SQUADS" KIDNAP KHARKIV RESIDENTS - DEFENSE MINISTRY
The Ministry of Defense of Russia has published new facts of crimes of the Kiev regime. Ukrainian "death squads" kidnap residents of the Kharkiv region. Dozens of people did not return home.

The statement of the Interdepartmental Coordination Headquarters of Russia for Humanitarian Response says that militants of the nationalist unit "Kraken" are operating in the Kharkiv region. It was formed mainly from radical citizens, as well as former prisoners who were serving sentences for murder, violence and other serious crimes.

The Nazis are conducting punitive raids. "Death squads" break into civilian homes under the cover of night. The target is people whom the Security Service of Ukraine suspects of sympathizing with Russia.

"They are subjected to physical violence and taken away in an unknown direction. Dozens of detainees have not returned home to date, nothing is known about their fate," the Ministry of Defense stated.

These are far from the only manifestations of the Kiev regime's inhumane attitude towards ordinary Ukrainians. In Kharkiv, territorial defense units occupied a school on Krasnaya Alley Street, as well as one of the houses of culture. There they set up strong points, brought ammunition, MLRS and artillery installations.

Local residents have to sit in basements forever. They are simply not released, explaining the alleged concern for security. At the same time, the area around residential buildings and infrastructure facilities is mined, but the local population of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and the Defense Ministry were not informed about this.

Earlier it was reported that nationalist battalions were created as "pocket armies". They were formed and trained with a strictly defined purpose. Prisoners and renegades were recruited there. It became known how many Nazis are in Ukraine.
Украинские "эскадроны смерти" похищают харьковчан - Минобороны

And I didn't doubt that for a second. The only question was when it would become known.
Evidence of Ukraine's resale of weapons received from NATO has been made public
30.05.2022 23:34

"Javelins" in Ukraine went on open sale.
In the Syrian telegram channel, an announcement was published about the sale of the Javelin PTCR of American production, the price of which is 15,000 thousand dollars.

There was also a video where a Syrian militant calls a friend and says that he successfully traveled to Ukraine to buy Western weapons from the Ukrainian military.

In the footage, he shows a party of "Javelins", saying that they returned from Ukraine by bus, hiding behind Turkish refugees. He promises to buy "everything necessary" from the Ukrainian military the next time he goes again.
https://news-front.info/2022/05/30/...dazhi-ukrainoj-oruzhija-poluchaemogo-ot-nato/

Про нацистский батальон Кракен я уже писал. Вот он в своем деле. Заметьте, не на фронте, а как и положено оригинальным шуцманшафтам на оккупированной территории зачищает нелояльное население.
А уж вот в этом я ни секунды не сомневался. Вопрос был только в том, когда об этом станет известно.

Last edited:
the price of which is 15,000 thousand dollars.
Something with the price in the article messed up. I just saw it now. Probably only 15,000, but as it was wrote it is painfully expensive. They are corrupt there, but they are not idiots at all.

Чего то с ценой в статье напортачили. Только сейчас разглядел. Наверно всего 15000, а то больно дорого выходит. Они там коррупционеры, но вовсе не идиоты.

Just a little creepy.

Russia to probe claims of suspicious activity by Red Cross

The Ukrainian branch of the aid group allegedly catalogued children with healthy organs

May 30, 2022

The Russian Investigative Committee said on Sunday it will look into allegations the Ukrainian Red Cross Society was involved in shady activities, including keeping records of children with “healthy organs” in the city of Mariupol.

The claim came from Vladimir Taranenko, the head of the Donetsk-based civic organization ‘Peoples Retinue,’ a volunteer movement that states as one of its goals assisting law enforcement in the Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR).

The activist posted a video of what he called a search of the Red Cross office in Mariupol on his social media and claimed some of the evidence found there casts the group in a very suspicious light.

He claimed the office had medical records for over 1,000 children, but they marked their “healthy organs” instead of any medical conditions or procedures.

Taranenko also claimed that some of the reading materials discovered at the office were instructions on “how to use weapons, including in a format intended for children.”

The video showed at least one military-related manual. It was a printout of “Practical Military Ordnance Identification” by Thomas Gersbeck, a retired US Marines Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) technician. The book is a field manual on how to identify unexploded munitions and handle them in a safe manner.

Taranenko has said that DPR investigators will “shed light” on the activities of the society. The Russian committee said it will add the video to a list of evidence it already has regarding suspected crimes by Kiev.

Mariupol is a major port city in the DPR. It was liberated by Russian and Donbass forces during the ongoing military campaign against Ukraine.

Neither the Ukrainian society nor the International Committee of the Red Cross would immediately comment on the allegations.

This is a hot topic today in Poland (at least on my Twitter feed):

Poland accuses Germany of reneging on promise to provide tanks to replace those given to Ukraine​

Polish President Andrzej Duda has accused Germany of reneging on a promise to provide tanks to replace those that Poland gave to Ukraine to support its defence against Russia.

“We handed over tanks to Ukraine, a very large number of them, to provide urgent help,” said Duda, speaking at the World Economic Forum in Davos.

“If we were supported by our allies from Germany with a batch of tanks to replace the ones we gave to Ukraine, we would be very grateful,” he continued. “We had such a promise, [but now] we hear that Germany will not want to fulfil this promise. It is a big disappointment for us.”

Last month, Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki confirmed longstanding rumours that Poland had provided tanks to Ukraine. Polish officials later told the Wall Street Journal that at least 240 Soviet-designed T-72 tanks had been transferred.

Warsaw was hoping that it would receive tanks from Western allies to compensate.
In April, Boris Johnson announced that the British government was “looking at sending tanks to Poland to help them as they send some of their T-72s to Ukraine”.

Shortly afterwards, Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung reported that the Polish government had asked Germany for a batch of Leopard 2 tanks to help replace the T-72s it had given to Ukraine. But the newspaper noted that Berlin had still not made a decision.

Last week, Der Spiegel reported that talks on the issue were “deadlocked”, and that German defence minister Christine Lambrecht had privately admitted that there was no hope of an agreement with Warsaw.

According to the newspaper’s sources, whereas the Czech Republic accepted older models of tanks from Germany to replace those it provided to Ukraine, Poland insisted on the latest version, believing this is what had been promised. But Germany views this as impossible, noting that its own army does not yet even have them.

The situation “is now turning into an ugly argument”, wrote Der Spiegel. Polish deputy foreign minister Szymon Szynkowski vel Sęk told the newspaper that “the Germans made promises but unfortunately none of these have been implemented”.

The German Greens – part of the ruling coalition – have also criticised the failure to reach a deal with Poland. “It is crucial that the exchange with Poland is now implemented, because Warsaw has already done a lot to support Ukraine,” said Anton Hofreiter, one of its members of parliament.

Meanwhile, Poland has reportedly also been in discussions with the US about obtaining Abrams tanks that are stored in Europe, reported Dziennik Gazeta Prawna yesterday.

Warsaw recently concluded an agreement to purchase 250 of the latest Abrams, but the first will not be delivered until 2025-26, with only training versions arriving before then, notes the newspaper.

“We are counting on the support of the NATO community, and we are counting on the support of the US, and also of Germany,” said Duda during his remarks in Davos today.

According to Wikipedia, Poland has 1009 tanks:
At present the Polish Army has a stock of 1009 tanks (2017) including 249 Leopard 2 tanks (117 Leopard 2A4, 105 Leopard 2A5, 25 Leopard 2PL, 2 Leopard 2NJ), 232 PT-91 tanks, that underwent modernization in 2016, and 328 T-72.

So basically, without even losing any battle, 23% of Polish Army tank stock is gone... Wow!:dance:

Back
Top Bottom