Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Couple of new Tweet posts here. One again by professor Michael Jabara Carley, and below that by Professor (now sacked/canceled) Tim Anderson. Tim was very much shining the light on the goings-on in Syria, and was also interviewed on SoTT.net here, and had written a book The Dirty On Syria (helping with the exposure of proxies (such as the White Helmets) on their hidden chemical warfare activities and all else):

Here is a recording on YT:

Just watched a few bits, but this man is a certified Stoic. How can he not despair faced with these toddlers? Jeez, when that... thing Cathy Newman is on...!

Yes, Lavrov always handles himself so well. As for Newman, what do you do with someone like that, good grief. Lavrov basically reminded her of her stance on Iraq, Syria, Libya - and her Donbass silence, and "of speaking like a talk show host," useful as she is to the western soundbite cause.

Thanks for the YT.

Move comes after he was added to list of people placed under sanctions because of ties to Vladimir Putin
The Russian billionaire Alexei Mordashov has resigned from the supervisory board of the world’s largest tourism operator, Tui, after he was hit by EU sanctions over Moscow’s invasion of Ukraine.

1646353915978.jpeg

Mordashov, a major shareholder in Tui, had resigned “with immediate effect”, the German group said in a statement on Wednesday.

“The aim of the EU sanctions is to prevent Mr Mordashov from disposing of his shares in Tui” and “from realising any proceeds or profits from his investment”, the company said.

The EU on Monday added Mordashov to its list of individuals to be placed under sanctions due to their close ties with the Russian president, Vladimir Putin, in response to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. Those affected have been hit by asset freezes and travel bans.

Mordashov, a metals magnate and one of Russia’s richest men, is the chairman of Severstal, one of Russia’s biggest steel producers. Severstal had stopped deliveries to the EU and will look to redirect them to countries where it does not face sanctions. However, it could be difficult to find buyers of about 3m tonnes of annual production destined for the EU, and it is thought likely that the profit it makes on each tonne of steel will fall.

Several directors of Severstal, including two British nationals, Philip Dayer and Alun Bowen, have resigned since the sanctions announcement, the company said.

Separately on Thursday, the Institute of Directors said it was “no longer tenable” for British people to hold board positions in Russian companies.

Mordashov has also resigned his directorship at Nordgold, a mining company incorporated in London, according to Companies House. Nordgold last year converted to a publicly limited company in preparation for a listing on the London Stock Exchange.

Mordashov had been hoping Nordgold would join fellow Russian-linked metals miner Evraz on the FTSE 100 index, but pulled the initial public offering after gold prices fell. He transferred the stake in Nordgold to his wife on Tuesday, company filings show.

He has been a shareholder in Tui for about 15 years and holds a 34% stake in the group through his company Unifirm Ltd.

Tui lists its shares in Germany and the UK. Any shares held on his behalf by an EU bank would be frozen, meaning neither Mordashov nor his companies would be able to buy or sell shares or receive dividends, although Tui is unable to give out dividends under rules imposed by Germany’s government in exchange for emergency loans during the pandemic.

Mordashov raised his stake in Tui to more than a third for the first time last year after a recapitalisation of the group as it sought to recover from the damage inflicted by the Covid-19 pandemic. If Tui were required to raise more capital he would be unable to take part.

There is uncertainty over whether Mordashov would be able to exercise voting rights in the company, as that would not involve a direct financial transaction.

TUI on Wednesday sought to distance itself from the measures taken against Mordashov. “The EU sanctions relate to Mr Mordashov as a person, not to Tui AG, in which he is a shareholder. In this respect, these sanctions against the shareholder have no impact on the company in which he holds shares,” it said.

In a statement on Monday, Mordashov said he had “absolutely nothing to do with the emergence of the current geopolitical tension” and did not understand why the EU had imposed sanctions on him.

Video link

Like the sessions said self-sabotage, while blaming Russia in a last-ditch effort by Ukraine.

Picture of the facility before the fire.

The US and Russia have set up a “deconfliction” hotline to avoid any misunderstandings that could trigger escalation, the Pentagon said.

The US and Russian militaries have established a “deconfliction” line to prevent misunderstandings or accidents from escalating into a war between Moscow and NATO, the Pentagon confirmed on Thursday.

“The United States retains a number of channels to discuss critical security issues with the Russians during a contingency or emergency,” a senior Defense Department official told reporters in a background briefing on Thursday. “The Department of the Defense recently established a deconfliction line with the Russian Ministry of Defense on March 1 for the purposes of preventing miscalculation, military
incidents, and escalation.”

The Pentagon is already using a similar communications channel with Moscow in Syria, where Russia has been conducting counter-terrorist operations at the invitation of Damascus since late 2015 – and occasionally crossing paths with US forces operating in the country without an international mandate.

US European Command will be in charge of the American side of the hotline, the Pentagon official said. The announcement comes a day after Sweden – which is not a NATO member – accused Russian aircraft of straying into its airspace over the Gotland islands in the Baltic Sea.

Earlier this week, the Pentagon told reporters it was seeking to establish a direct channel with the Russian military, as more US and NATO troops moved towards the alliance’s eastern borders. The US alone has sent several thousand troops to Poland, Romania and the Baltic states of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania in recent weeks.

While US President Joe Biden condemned the Russian “invasion” of Ukraine and imposed sweeping economic and cultural sanctions he said would “cripple” Russia in the long term, the White House also insisted there was no plan for US or NATO troops to fight inside Ukraine.

Hello from Russia again. Sorry, we're having communication difficulties right now. We survived a crazy psychological attack. A sea of lies about Russian atrocities. A photo with a bitten off head of a soldier and a description (in the photo there is a signature in English and the city of New York) ...
It was like sticking your head in a bee hive. I think I've been stung by a couple million crazy bees these days. Our information channels are being blocked. The whole world is "crying" for Ukraine and hates Russia. (And he does not feel shame and hatred towards the USA for its "mistakes", as Tony Blair called them. And this is a paradox).

So. Yesterday, the 72nd center of information and psychological operations against Russia was destroyed in Kyiv. This is the Ukrainian "factory of lies".
(There is unconfirmed information that within a month before the military operation, some substances were added to the water of the inhabitants. I admit that this is possible in our crazy world.) There are three more branches of this organization in Ukraine, as far as I can know. In Zhytomyr, Odessa and Lvov. These cities have not yet been taken. Today we approached Zhytomyr. (I have relatives there)

It is Ukraine that today is the main springboard for the US and Britain to wage wars in cyberspace. Washington has begun to use something similar in Iraq. Cyberwars don't need UN resolutions.
This is, first of all, reconnaissance and subversive activities and information terrorism. If the Western curators of the IPSO set tasks, then the Ukrainian "cipsos" attack any country in the world.
The information war against Russia is a priority.

So don't believe what you see and hear!

Even those who have not read Cass, but who do research individually, suspect that these people are psychopaths.
They do not have honor, conscience and principles - the task is to inflict maximum damage from within society.
They learn from mistakes - the skill of controversy, the skills of manipulation and influence on the mentality are growing.
They make mistakes - they can be recognized by trifles: ignorance of idioms, mistakes that cut the ear / eye, bias and stereotyped argumentation.

I also received a call from a telephone number from Kazakhstan (?), introducing themselves as the Organization for the search for missing people in the war. They asked if I had soldiers or relatives in Ukraine. What address do they live at? (I think to take hostages or to destroy). I already knew they were saboteurs.

So. Dessert. And here are the consequences for the "good" Europeans. Streams of refugees poured into Europe. We already have the first impressions of Europeans about it. This is the objective opinion of volunteers from Moldova, Poland, Romania and other countries. They seem to be having an epiphany. These people are deceived in their feelings and I saw tears in this guy, the leader of Chisinau volunteers F. Gelich. They are already cursing the Ukrainians. They say - "we do not feel sorry for you already." It's only been a few days, but they've learned a lot...

One of the organizers of the volunteers said - 90% of the refugees behave like animals! Ninety percent! What about these statistics? Accident? The "pink dream" of Ukrainians came true - emigration. They are indifferent to those Ukrainians who are dying at the same time. They don't have a heart. Are they zombies? Bots? Have they been cloned and programmed yet? The report is titled "What country, such are the refugees."

Poor Moldovans and Poles are engaged in transportation, preparing food and at the same time they see how "liberated" Ukrainians in the border zone are having a lot of fun in restaurants and do not even think of helping. The restaurant made a scandal because the waiter spoke to them in Russian. They require a pool and saunas. This is not a joke, really!
Channel "Terra Freedom" and others. These are not our friendly channels, they are foreign. Therefore, this is not Russian propaganda. Look at this. I can't translate it. It's horrible. They are predators. This is a disgrace to civilization. Was it possible to arm this country?

I am happy that other countries will accept them. I don't want to help, sorry. Germany is shocked by the Ukrainian ambassador, he personifies this Ukrainian mentality. These are "narrow brains", unprecedented arrogance, greed, the position that they are indebted to everything. I hope these people destroy the culture and economy of our enemies. (Sorry, I couldn't contain the black humor. We are now in boiling water)

Zelensky gave an interview yesterday. He was indecently relaxed and heavily drunk. The curtain...
Well, you understand what a bloody and cynical performance.

Twitter :

The control room of the largest nuclear power plant in europe is on fire! This is truly catastrophic that a conflict is being fought in such a delicate place. INCREDIBLE WITHOUT WORDS

Fire fighting teams being allowed inside now. Spokesperson for the nuclear plant says the reactor that was struck is on fire, but is not operating, as it's currently under renovation. Does say there is nuclear fuel inside of the reactor.

The plant has six reactors. The reactor on fire was not connected to the grid, but still has nuclear fuel inside. The fuel needs cooled. If fire causes external cooling to stop, it could lead to a meltdown.

The fire in the educational and administrative building of the Zaporizhzhya NPP has practically stopped. The Ukrainian authorities also announced the disconnection of the third power unit from the system.
BREAKING: Official tells me President Biden is speaking now with President Zelensky

Is this the false flag ? A lot of disinfo coming from everywhere.

from what is said the fire would already be controlled by now... it is that the plant was not a target, but the Ukrainians were shooting from there, even from what is seen in this video from the same tweet that he posted, before withdrawing apparently they shot at the plant.

Another video of those in which if you didn't know the situation you would think it was trolling: "A lot of children have stayed on the border, more than 400 children (...) they are not children that we are used to seeing suffer on television, but rather, children with blue eyes, THAT'S VERY IMPORTANT.

I happen to be reading Neitzsche's Ecce Homo, and some of what he says in section 7 enhanced for me the appreciation I had for the Russians in this conflict. Perhaps not so enlightening, but I thought I would just share some snippets with everyone anyway. :-)

Being able to be an enemy, being an enemy—these require a strong nature, perhaps; in any case every strong nature presupposes them. It needs resistances, so it seeks resistance: aggressive pathos is just as integrally necessary to strength as the feeling of revenge and reaction is to weakness.

Consider how much of an "enemy" Russia is becoming to so many through these actions (e.g. the above figure of only 6% of Americans support them).

The strength of an attacker can in a way be gauged by the opposition he requires; all growth makes itself manifest by searching out a more powerful opponent.

The Russians are pretty much going against the most powerful opponent on earth: the 4th density STS allied 3rd density NWO.

If you despise, you cannot wage war; if you command, if you look down on something, you do not need to wage war.

Putin neither despises the people of Ukraine, nor does he look down on the strength and danger that the PTB pose.

I attack only causes that are victorious—on occasion, I wait till they are victorious.

Makes me think of the 20 years preparation.

I attack causes only when there are no allies to be found, when I am standing alone—when I am compromising myself alone... I have never made a move in public that was not compromising: this is my criterion for right action.

The context for this is how much of the "values" and "virtues" espoused by those frothing at the mouth at Russia are ignoble, false, hypocritical, self-serving, etc. (Zarathustra would say they stink).

I never attack people—I make use of a person only as a kind of strong magnifying glass with which one can make visible some general
but insidious and quite intangible exigency.

This is not only a war against some Nazis in government or in a biolab, for example, it is a major pivot of the whole fight for humanity at these end of times.

Back
Top Bottom